born to die .*• american horr...

De quenchiest

"But" She looked up to the devil. "Your granddaughter is a powerful witch, I want her help" *** AHS: Coven... Mais

o.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xvi.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
epilogue
prequel (?)
posted!
please read!

xxiii.

2K 51 3
De quenchiest

"i wanna hold you when i'm not suppose to"

l a n a

"The day Constance died is when I first saw my son, not biological of course" He pauses, "he was crying over her body, I had to be the one to tell him, she didn't wanna see him. He wanted to be good, disparately. I saw it in his eyes"

But his story went the same way as Constance's.

The turning point was Tate. That was when he realized he wasn't good.

"You should have helped him" I cut him off. "I tried" Ben says. "You should have tried harder! You gave up, didn't you?" I raise, getting closer.

"Lana! Calm down!" Mads pulls my arm back. "He was evil, no one can change that. The darkness was on the edges. It always was, you can't escape that in this house. I was losing him, and then the house sold"

He pauses, Madison was pulling me to sit back down.

"He didn't just kill those people, he made them not exist. He murdered their bodies and destroyed their souls"

"Fuck" Madison says under her breath, "so basically, our new supreme is pure evil!"

"We should go Cordelia will know what to do" Madison stands. "It won't be so easy" A women appears.

Vivian.

"And you, get helping him out of your head. Sorrow is written on your face. Violet told me you two talked" She looks to me. "Vivian" Ben speaks up. "Ben"

"Are we speaking again?"

So the two continue to express their love for one another, before Ben goes to help his infant child.

"Michael isn't just some bad witch that needs exterminating"

"So we can't just drop a house on him and move on?" I joke. "Then I saw a beast, with seven heads emerge from the sea, and all who dwell on Earth will worship him" She quotes, chills sending down my back.

"Nothing about Michael is normal. Not his birth, or his appearance. I kept from him at first because it was painful, but than strange things start to occur"

Crows circled, the inside was hotter than hell, and then his worshipers had arrived.

"They opened his eyes, showed him his true path, he was never the same"

"Why didn't you stop them?" Mads questions. "I think I thought it was a joke. Some lost souls following a con man" She explains.

"What I'm getting from all of this is that, if someone gave him guidance we wouldn't be here" I cross my arms, "no one is born evil, the world corrupts us right"

She looks down, "maybe he could have been helped, but it's too late now. Once they did the Black Mass, whatever was left in him was gone"

She goes onto her choice to kill him, to which her soul was nearly destroyed.

"Tate saved me, and once we put the fire out. Michael was gone. I don't know where he went or who raises him, all I know is that his true father is the darkness of this house. And he is here to destroy the world"

***

"Girls, girls!" Behold yells as we rush down the stairs.

I was ready to leave.

"Look! Sorry who you put your trust into turned out to be the Antichrist! I'm not letting that stop be from telling the council" She sasses back.

"If I had any clue about who he truly was, I would have never have. We just wanted a leader" He informs. My arm crosses, "let's just go. Now"

"What if we can't stop him?"

"I don't know, but the sooner we go the sooner we have a plan" I shake my head, confused, scared, and upset.

Soft crying channels in the room making me look over to Violet.

She sighs and walks over, I follow slowly.

"If you wanna ask about Michael, I don't know, I steered clear" She informs Madison. "Probably a good call, and I think we have enough on him anyway" She kneels down. "Then what do you want?"

"You and Tate have a real angsty thing going on" I follow Mads lead, smiling slightly. "We have nothing. He's a monster"

"He didn't seem like a monster to me" Mads says softly.

"You have no clue the horrible it feels-"

"To love someone even after all the horrible things they've done?" My eyes drift to Madison, she doesn't turn back, but glances down.

"What horrible thing did Kyle do" She mutters. "Not him" I sigh and stand up, starting to go out the house to let Mads handle it.

"She meant you" Violet states to her.

Madison sighs, suddenly my attention is caught by a baby crying.

"Ben" I knock making him turn. "This is the millionth dirty diaper I've changed" He laughs, looking more tired now than ever. "I think I can help with that if you want" I state, pulling out a paper I happened to grab on the off chance I would need it.

"What's that?"

"I can grow him up, I'm not getting any satan vibes off this one, but only if you want. I can't say for sure if it'll work"

Vivian appears, tilting her head. "Did you hear that?" He questions her. She nods back, "so?"

They both exchange a look before he steps back, slowly I begin to recite the words, holding the child in my arms.

The cries stop and the baby becomes a child.

He smiles as I put him on the ground. "You can play catch with him now, teach him everything, be the smartest ever" I smile leaning down and messing up his hair.

"I'm sorry for my breakdown on both of you"

"We understand" Vivian nods back. "Go, your friend is waiting"

Madison stood at the door, biting down a smile.

"Come on" She holds out her hand.

Behold stood at the car, smirking.

"You're nothing but a big softie aren't you?" Behold smiles at her. She scoffs shaking her head back.

My eyes catch a mouse, dead and hanging. "Hold on" I state, walking over to it and kneeling down. "Come on Lana, don't touch that"

Slowly I cup it, and it squeaks once more.

"How many wonders can this girl do?" Behold questions. Madison shakes her head, but we both knew I'd just done the 7th.

***

"Lana" Madison shakes me. I panic for a moment before realizing we were on the plane still.

There was no fire, no screaming.

Behold stares at me, horrified.

"Sorry, I guess I was having a nightmare" I muster, my energy drained. "You were awake" Behold states back. "Yea, your eyes were open" Madison tells me. "Open? They were rolled back!" Behold corrects, leaning into the aisle.

My breath stutters for a minute before I shake my head. "I don't know, I must have just zoned out then"

***

The plane lands, Madison and I head to the bathroom without a word said.

"Hey" I stop her before we walk fully in. "What?" She stares at my hand around her arm.

"A while ago, Dels found out something about me, about my family I guess. My grandmother was in that mental hospital, the one Lana Winters shut down. And she was in love with my grandfather, to the point she made a deal with the actual devil to save him" I sigh making her raise an eyebrows as some people pass us, giving horrid looks. "He has my soul, and Michael in turn, will use that against me. I'm scared to go back"

"Why yours? What did he want?" Her eyebrows furrow.

"Power" My arms cross. She face drops, we both knew in the end, I was what they said, even if she'd never admit it.

"Well then, I'll keep you away from him, no more scary whispers, no end of the world" She nods.

"You" I purse my lips. "We'll, I said we'll" She laughs before walking past.

"Violate wasn't lying" My voice suddenly speaks. Mads stops. "I know she wasn't"

***

I'M SO SORRY these are so much longer than they should have been. basically my beans are in lové and helping the ghosties.

also if you see violate im so sorry that i cant spell

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

62.6K 1.4K 25
Blaise Mara, the most strong-willed witch of Robichaux's Academy, catches the attention of Michael Langdon during a witches' council meeting. Michae...
46.6K 946 13
"she had the antichrist on his knees and did not know whether to be impressed or terrified" lowercase intended could be summarised as an american ho...
386K 5.6K 14
Imagines/one shots of Evan Peters and his characters from AHS. Evan Peters // Tate Langdon // Kit Walker // Kyle Spencer // Jimmy Darling // James Pa...
138K 4.4K 23
"I'M AFRAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN" (fem!oc x michael langdon) (ahs: apocalypse) (lazylangdon © 2018)