Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

由 TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... 更多

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| Chapter Twenty - Six |

16.3K 196 10
由 TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Twenty - Six |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Vinny, are you serious about getting your ears pierced?"

"I've always wanted to get it done." Vin said looking at Vicki who was leaning against the doorframe.

"Only if your sure." Vicki said shrugging before they left the house and walked to the t shirt store and asked Danny to pierce his ears.

"My boy is becoming a man!" Pauly yelled jumping up and down.

"Is it going to hurt?"

"Man up!" Pauly said patting Vinny on the shoulder while he sat on the stool and waited for Danny.

"Okay, ready?" Danny asked holding the piercing gun against Vinny's ear. Danny soon pulled the gun away and there was a shiny earring.

"It really suits you, Vin." Vicki said looking at the new accessory.

"You looking fresh to death bro!" Pauly said laughing while hanging his arm around Vinny's neck.

They soon left and Vinny showed everyone his new look.

"You look adorable!" Deena said making Vicki laugh.

"That really boosted his ego." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - -

"That is a lot of denim!" Vicki said looking at Deena's outfit.

"I am so jealous of you Vicki! You can make anything simple look gorgeous." Deena said pouting as Vicki was scrunching up her curls, making her smile.

"Deena, you are looking stunning." Vicki said squeezing Deena's hand before leaving and checking on Pauly who was waiting for the girls.

"Is Ron and Sam coming?" Vicki asked Pauly.

"I don't think so." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's cheek before everyone left.

Everyone stepped into the club and started to have a good time but. . . .

"Vinny!" Danielle, Pauly's creepy stalker said calling Vinny over, Pauly was trying to not let Vicki see.

"What are you doing?" Vicki laughed as Pauly was trying to push her face in his chest.

"I just wanted you to smell my new cologne." Pauly said in Vicki's ear.

"I really like it, it smells good on you." Vicki said smiling up at Pauly who pressed his lips to hers.

Vicki and Pauly stood in thw middle of the dance floor, kissing so passionately that they were lost in their own world.

"Wow." Vicki said with a smile before wrapping her arms around Pauly and pressed her cheek to his chest.

"You could do so much better Pauly!" A voice was heard behind Vicki's back, Vicki spun around and immediately her blood began to boil.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Danielle?!" Vicki yelled.

"It's a free country sweetheart." Danielle said.

"Don't call me sweetheart, have you not learned from our last meeting? Don't stand in the same building as me!" Vicki yelled.

"Pauly could do so much better than you Vicki." Danielle said flicking her hair around.

"And what? Go with a possessive, controlling, creepy, desperate girl like you ?" Vicki said shaking her head.

"I am none of those things!" Danielle yelled.

"Are you serious?! Look at yourself! Why do you follow Pauly around everywhere!" Vicki yelled.

"Vicki, let's just leave, our night is ruined anyway." Pauly said squeezing Vicki's hand, Vicki nodded before she was pulled away and out of the club before anything went south.

"Thank you baby." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's head.

"Why does she have to ruin our nights, everytime." Vicki said.

"As long as i'm with you, nothing could ruin my night." Pauly said with a smirk making Vicki smile.

"Me too, Pauly." Vicki said pressing a kiss to his hand.

As they walked home, soon in walked Vinny and Mike with some girls they call grenade's.

Vicki and Pauly were sitting on the floor, eating left over pasta.

"Want to have shots with me?" Vinny asked his girl who agreed and went into the kitchen.

"Yo, i'm Pauly D." Vinny said trying to rap which failed miserably.

Soon there was a knock on the door, Pauly got up to get it.

"Oh shit! It's her brother." Pauly said inviting one of the girls brother inside the house.

"What is going on?" Vinny asked.

"I was just checking to see if tehy were coming home with me now or tomorrow?" The brother said.

"You can take this one home." Mike said making the girl next to him, immediately turn angry.

"You are such a dick!" The girl said.

"I'd much rather fuck Vinny anyway." The girl said making Mike's jaw drop.

"You know what, how about you both just leave." Vin said pointing to the door.

"Take care, don't forget to brush your hair." Pauly said making the girls laugh.

Vinny literally threw them out of the house.

"Those earrings changed him!" Vicki yelled shocked.

"Alright, come on Snooki." Vinny said pulling Nicole across the floor towards his bedroom, making everyone give a shocked expression.

"Im kidding, i love you." Vinny said as Nicole walked and sat down on Vicki's lap for security.

Vinny kept trying to pull Snooki up.

"Vinny, just leave her alone." Vicki said wrapping her arms around the girl who was obviously very hurt by Vinny.

Soon Vinny decided to battle with Sam.

"Yo Sam, you got no plan, i'm the man, you're just a fan." Vinny said swaying back and forth making Pauly cheer.

"Yo Vin, you wish you could win, but you'll never be someone like me." Sam said making everyone cheer.

"Yo! Shots fired!" Vicki yelled while cuddling with Snooki.

"Yo! You see my friend Sam, she's the sneakiest bitch you'll ever meet." Vin said sliding along the floor before he fell flat onto the ground making Vicki burst out laughing.

Sam showed a shocked face.

"Game over." Sam said.

"You better sleep with one eye open, Vin." Vicki said as snooki got up and went to bed and Vicki got up and stretched before beginning to leave the room.

"Where are you going?!" Pauly whined holding his arms out.

"To bed, i'm tired." Vicki said making Pauly take off into a sprint into the room making Vicki laugh.

"I'm dating a child."

- - - - - - - -  - - - -

"Last day of work." Vicki cheered while walking with Pauly and Mike.

"Morning guys." Danny said handing the boys the chain gloved and they began to open up the store.

"What are you looking for today?" Vicki asked a customer who was looking at a black shirt.

"Just something simple but cool." she said making vicki nod.

"How about this pink shirt?" Vicki asked showing her the shirt and she nodded before heading over to the counter.

"Doing good Vicki." Danny said as Vicki walked behind the counter and helped Danny with the cash register.

"Where's Mike?" Vicki asked looking around the store.

"Is he even here?" Danny asked.

"I don't even know." Pauly said behind the T-shirt press.

"Are you kidding me?!" Danny yelled looking over the door and seeing Mike who was asleep.

"I just took a small break." Mike said making Vicki and Pauly laugh.

"Good job today baby." Vicki said patting Pauly on the back making his smile.

"You too honey." Pauly said before they left and headed home, as soon as they stepped inside Deena handed Vicki the phone.

"Hello?" Vicki said answering the call.

"Who's this?" a familiar voice was heard.

"Connie? It's Victoria." Vicki said.

"Hi sweetheart!" Connie said.

"What's going on?" Vicki asked.

"Ron is breaking my heart, all the shit he has done in Miami." Connie said, Vicki gave a hand gesture to Deena and Pauly saying that she had been drinking.

"I'm sorry Connie, you got to stay strong though, honey." Vicki said as Connie began to sob.  Vicki pointing at Mike and waving her hand at him wanting to get off the phone, not knowing what to say to Ron's mom.

"Hi Connie." Mike said taking over for Vicki who immediately walked out of the room and outside, sitting with Pauly and Nicole.

"She is a mess." Vicki said shaking her head.

"I feel so bad for her." Nicole said.

"I didn't know what to say to the poor woman." Vicki said shrugging her shoulders.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ron, you're mom has been drunk dialling all day." Vicki said as Ron and Sam walked into the house.

The phone rang and Ron answered it. 

Everyone walked out, Vicki shared her lunch with Pauly who happily ate half her sandwich.

"Yum." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's cheek leaving sauce on her cheek, making her laugh and wipe it with a napkin.

"Yo, why are you getting involved in my business Mike?" Sam said coming out of the house, fuming.

"Im just trying to help my boy out." Mike said.

"How dare you tell Ron's mom everything that has happened the last few days!" Sam yelled.

"She deserves to know the sneaky bitch you are!" Mike yelled, Vicki sighed while getting up and taking her plate into the kitchen. Soon the boys walked back in leaving the girls outside to talk.

"Like if my girl gets a text off another dude saying "how's the weather?" I still wouldn't trust it." Vin said making the boys agree, Vicki took some medication for her headache.

"I'm going to call Arvin." Mike said obviously wanting to stir some drama up.

"Hey bro." Ron said talking to Arvin.

"Did you ever make out with Sam?" Ron asked before slamming the phone down and walking back outside.

"You are such a fucking liar!" Ron yelled.

"How many times have you made out with Arvin?" Ron asked Sam who looked at him confused.

"Cause he's on the phone right now and just told me you have made out with him." Ron said making Sam jump up.

"No, cause you know you are busted." Ron said trying to stop Sam but she stormed straight into the house and to the phone.

"Arvin, why are you saying we made out?" Sam asked.

"No we haven't." She said making Vicki look at Pauly who was just as shocked.

Ron ended up hanging the phone up, and breaking up with Sam once again.

"This is going to be an interesting dinner." Pauly said making everyone agree.

"This is our last sunday dinner." Vicki said making the girls whine and pout.

"Let's make it the best." Vin said making everyone cheer. Vicki and Jenni set the table and everyone sat down and began to fill their plates with food.

"Alright guys, I know it's been an intresting summer, but we are all together, one big family and I love you." Vin said making everyone cheer and clink their drinks  together.

"I'm exciting for the barbeque tomorrow." Vicki said making everyone agree.

"Stop eating my cheese Pauly!" Vicki said pushing him away as he was eating all off her cheese in the salad.

"What's yours is mine." Pauly said with a smirk and stealing another piece.

"Im exciting to meet your friends." Vicki said looking at Pauly who smiled.

"They are going to love you." Pauly said wrapping his arm around Vicki.

"Im excited for you to meet Hannah and Sophia." Vicki said.

"I've seen sooo many photos of them, they must mean a lot to you." Pauly said.

"They're like my sisters." Vicki said eating some garlic bread.

"That's adorable." Pauly said getting up and they began to clean the table before just having a quiet night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Im so excited to see you work you're magic baby." Vicki said as she sprayed her hair with hairspray.

"I've felt so out of place, I cant wait to stand behind and mix some music." Pauly said snuggling into Vicki who smiled.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Pauly said with a smile.

"You looking very handsome yourself." Vicki said.

"By the way, Jenni inviting our dad, she wanted him to meet Roger." Vicki said.

"I love your dad, i'm already his son in law." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"Same for your mom." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Pauly's lips before they left the bathroom and walked outside.

Everyone climbed into the cabs and arrived at the club, Danny rented for everyone.

"Hi Roger!" Vicki said as Jenni pulled her sister over, giving him a cuddle and a kiss on the cheek.

"You lookin good girl." Roger said making Vicki laugh.

"Don't I always." Vicki said making him laugh.

"Baby! Come here!" Pauly yelled from across the room making everyone look at him.

"Excuse me, boyfriend calling for me." Vicki said.

"Literally." Jenni said making Vicki laugh before she made her way over to Pauly who was standing beside a big man.

"This is my best mate, Jerry!" Pauly said with excitement.

"So nice to meet you." Vicki said as Jerry basically suffocated her.

"Pauly talks about you twenty-four-seven." Jerry said making Vicki smile.

"He talks about you quite abit too." Vicki said.

"Honey, you shouldn't have." Jerry said making Vicki and Pauly laugh.

"Here's the beautiful lady!" Uncle Nino said squeezing Vicki into a hug, making her laugh.

"Good to see you Uncle Nino." Vicki said.

"You are still family to me, sweetheart." Uncle Nino said making Vicki smile.

"You're still family to me too." Vicki said patting him on the back.

"Victoria!" Hannah yelled, Vicki spun around and spotted her two best friends in the whole world.

"You came!" Vicki squealed while bringing the girls into a massive hug.

"Of course we came, we never miss an opportunity to party!" Sophia cheered.

"I missed you girls so much." Vicki said.

"Girl, we miss you too, it's boring without you." Hannah said kissing Vicki on the forehead.

"I miss our stupid, embarrassing nights." Sophia said swaying Vicki to the beat of the music.

"Is that you're man up there?" Hannah asked looking up at the DJ area.

"Yes, that's Pauly." Vicki said watching as Pauly was waving his hand to the music.

He spotted Vicki before blowing her a kiss which she smiled at, before blowing one back.

"You two are absolutely gorgeous together." Sophia said.

"Unlike Henry and i." Hannah said making Vicki laugh.

"Oh come on, Henry is perfect for you, I mean you are high school sweethearts." Vicki said bumping her hip with Hannah's making her laugh.

"Yeah, he's my goofball." Hannah said.

"I'll introduce you to the girls." Vicki said pulling her friends over to her family.

"Nicole, Deena, this is my two best friends, Hannah and Sophia." Vicki said as they all greeted and decided to dance to Pauly's music.

"Come with me!" Jerry said pulling Vicki onto the dance floor, making Vicki laugh as he swung her around. He showed off his amazing dance moves making everyone cheer.

"Hello dad." Vicki said bringing her father into a hug.

"Hello sweetheart."

"How was meeting Roger?"

"He's a great guy."

"I think he's perfect for Jenni." Vicki said.

"You're boyfriend is having the time of his life."

"He sure is, I can see why he loves it, he's so good at it." Vicki said.

Soon everyone left the club and went home, Hannah and Sophia left to head home as Hannah had work in the morning.

"That was such a good night." Vicki said flopping down on the beanbag.

"Pauly, why is Vinny mad at me?" Deena asked as Pauly sat down, stealing Vicki's slice of pizza.

"I don't like to gossip girl." Pauly said munching on his pizza.

"He turns all white when he's mad." Pauly said as Vinny sat down.

"Vin, why are you mad at me?" Deena asked.

"Im not mad at you, you just let me down." Vin said.

"Because im nice to you and everyone in this house." Deena said.

"You're not nice to me." Vin said as Vicki happily ate her pizza, as Pauly played with her hair.

"I just thought she wasn't Angelina." Vin said.

"Oh no! The A bomb was dropped." Vicki said as Pauly played with Vicki's bun.

"Im not her! Like don't call me that." Deena said pulling her friend Lisa out of the room.

"Damn, that pizza is good." Vicki said.

"Every since I step into this house, I have never been a cock block! But that's my best friend and I'm not letting it happen, so fuck you." Deena said obviously being told why Vin was mad at her.

"Well, who want to play duck, duck, goose." Vicki said obviously pissed drunk.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"I love Rivoli's!" Vicki said excited to have dinner at her favorite place.

As they sat down at the table, it was extremely awkward.

"So how was everyone's day?" Pauly said trying to break the tension especially between Deena ane Vinny.

"If anyone seens the old Deena, can you tell her that we miss her." Pauly said.

"Can I just say, since day one you've welcomed me with open arms and I just want to thank you all for this amazing experience." Deena said.

"I love you all." Jenni said holding her glass up and everyone clinked their glasses together.

"I wish everyone the best." Vicki said making everyone agree.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

27.2K 698 18
Lela Marino is 5'5" and she is ready to enjoy her time at the Shore house. Meet some hot guys and spend the summer reckless but with caution.
284K 9.7K 55
Jennifer's trying to figure her life out as a 20 year old college student, still living with her parents. Her mom forces her into a simple babysittin...
13.8K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
6.1K 90 6
Being Callie Jacobs older sister and Jude Jacobs mom is always a rough ride, especially being in the fostering system. This is Katrina Gomez story.