The Little Mermaid...(Black B...

By Stitched_Mouth

Rebellious 16-year-old mermaid (Y/N) is fascinated with life on land. On one of her visits to the surface, wh... More

Ch.2:Ship Wreck.
Ch.3:His Arranged Marriage.
Ch.4:Tail to Legs.
Ch.5:Date?Pt.1
Ch.6:Date? Pt.2
Ch.7:Under the Sea...
Chapter 8:She meets his father...

Ch.1:Meeting.

1K 16 13
By Stitched_Mouth

(Y/N) had a (F/C) mermaid fin as she was swimming around in the sea.

"My lady! You've been told many time to not go up the surface!" Andy the crab sighed heavily.

"Humans are dangerous my lady!" Lydia the beluga whale added.

"You could be hurt!" Andy added.

"Aren't you a bit curious about them?" (Y/N)  grinned. 

"Even the Phantomhive boy sneaks up there." She added.

"But humans hunt us!" Lydia exclaimed.

"Just because someone does something,doesn't mean you should do too." Andy replied.

"Yes! And your parents told us to watch over you..." Lydia added.

"Oh come on you two, just for a few minutes won't hurt us." (Y/N) grinned and swam.

"No my lady!" Lydia stopped her.

Andy grabbed onto her fin with his pincers. "You might get captured by those land dwellers!"

(Y/N) huffed. "Come on. The mermaid court is so boring!"

"I'm sure we can have fun another way." Lydia smiled.

Lydia followed, "Come on my lady."

(Y/N) sighed heavily and proceeded to follow them until a a shadow loomed over. She looked above and gasped. "Is that..?"

She swam to the surface quickly.

"And then we need to discuss your—-my lady no!" Andy exclaimed.

Earl Grey was wondering around the sea.

"Eager to get back home?" Phipps asked him as they were escorting the Queen of the lands.

"Yeah." Grey nodded.

"I heard your family has a few ladies for you to pick as a possible future wife." Phipps chuckled.

Grey sighed, "I know, but I don't really like any of them.."

"Oh? You might as well tell them when we get back." Phipps chuckled again as he looked at the sea.

"I will." Grey replied.

"You might as well tell them also that you'll be the one to pick your future wife." Phipps added as a seagull landed on their ship.

"I know,but you know my mother, she won't be so happy.." He sighed.

"Good luck with that." Phipps chuckled.

(Y/N)  popped her head from under the water and started to swim around the ship without being seen.

"My lady, get back here!" Andy panicked and grabbed onto her fin Lydia also tried pulling her fin.

"I'm dreading it.." Grey sighed.

"Oh come on you two!" (Y/N) stopped and flipped her fin, causing to send Andy flying onto the ship.

"Oh no!" Lydia gasped and swam over to Andy.

Phipps looked at the crab that landed on the ship. "How did this fellow get on here?"

Andy  was seeing stars after landing. Lydia hid herself from Phipps.

"Why is there a crab on the boat?"Grey asked.

"I don't know. Little guy just landed." Phipps replied as he picked Andy up. "Perhaps the cook could use it."

(Y/N) heard him speak from below and gasped. "Uh-oh."

"I don't really think crabs are tasty..."Grey replied.

"And here I thought you'd eat anything." Phipps replied.

"I would eat anything,but I have taste buds too Phipps."Grey chuckled.

"Well, maybe her majesty would like it." Phipps chuckled.

Andy shook his head and looked at the two men in white. "Oh shit."

He immediately hopped off of Phipps' hand and landed on Grey's head.

Grey squealed and tried getting Andy off his head. "Ack!"

Andy held onto the human's head to keep from falling.

"Careful Grey! It might pinch you!" Phipps warned.

"I blame you if it does!"Grey replied still tried to get Andy off.

"Andy! Jump off the ledge!" (Y/N) whispered a bit.

The crab pulled on Grey's hair to get him to move closer to the edge.

"Grey! Careful!" Phipps shouted.

Grey continued to shakes his head and brush his hair with hands, "Help me Phipps!"

Before Phipps could reach to carefully pull the crab off Grey's head, it immediately jumped off the ship and landed in (Y/N)'s hands.
"Gotcha!"

Grey leaned over to boat to see where it landed. Andy was dizzy in (Y/N) arms as she looked up at the human with white-grey hair and gasped. Grey saw (Y/N) and his eyes widened, "Oh my god...mermaids are real?!?"

Lydia immediately swam to them and splashed a huge amounts of water at Grey. "My lady swim away!"Grey wiped the water out of his eyes and coughed slight.

While Lydia splashed at the human, (Y/N) immediately dived down and swam away.

"Grey! What just happened?!" Phipps asked as his partner was suddenly wet.

"I saw a mermaid."Grey replied and stepped away from Lydia's splashs. Lydia then swam away after Trisha.

"What? There's no such thing. You probably saw a dolphin." Phipps shook his head.

"I know what I saw!"Grey replied. Phipps sighed and looked below the ship. "There's nothing there Grey."

"You missed her."Grey replied.

"I think someone needs to rest when we reach land. We've been traveling with the queen for three days." Phipps sighed.

Grey huffed and squeezed the water out of his hair. "

"Oh no. It seems the wind is starting to become harsh." Phipps pointed out.

"Yes,I'm cold so I'm going back inside."Grey huffed.

"Well hurry up and change. Because of we do sail into a storm, we'll need to make sure this ship sails through it safe for the queen." Phipps replied.

Grey nodded and walked inside.

*meanwhile back under the water*

"That was too close! Too close!"Andy huffed.

(Y/N) sighed a bit and looked above.

"My lady,you can't go up there!"Andy added.

"Andy is right my lady! You heard the rumors of humans capturing fish folk like us?" Lydia added.

(Y/N) smiled a bit, "Those are just stories to scare mer-children."

"Their true!"Lydia replied.

"Though...that human was pretty cute." (Y/N)  giggled a bit.

"Really?"Andy sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Cuter than the mermen I see at court." (Y/N) giggled again.

"My lady, your parents will be mad if they hear you say that..." Lydia frowned.

"You can't be going around court saying that.."Andy added.

(Y/N) giggled again and looked above them. "Oh dear, a storm is coming...I hope they'll be alright up there..."

"You care?"Andy replied.

"I don't know much about humans...but I am curious enough to care for their safety." (Y/N) smiled as thunderstorms grew louder above them.

"You shouldn't,my lady."Andy sighed.

"I'll just go and take one more look, then I'll go home. Alright?" (Y/N) swam up again.

"I got a bad feeling about this Andy.." Lydia frowned.

Andy thought a bit and grumbled, "ONE look,and don't get caught."

Andy grabbed onto Lydia's tail fin as they swam after (Y/N).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 19.3K 144
Read and find out...
5.6M 230K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.6K 60 8
Emma have already made a new promise . all cattle children can go to human world now . she held her siblings hand and make her way to the human world...
550K 35.1K 71
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...