Supernatural Series Rewrite...

queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... Еще

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Fresh Blood- Part 1

2.1K 52 17
queenofdeansbooty

"Sweetheart, please tell me where we're going. I mean, kinky thing you got going on here with the blindfold but you know I don't like surprises." Dean said as he let you guide him towards the surprise you planned for him. Now that you got $5,000, you wanted to take Dean out doing something that you knew he would enjoy. Even though having a dinner date would be perfect for him, you knew that wasn't his style.

"Dean quit being a baby. We're almost there." You said with an eye roll. To keep everything a secret, you convinced Dean to let you drive Baby while he was blindfolded in the passenger's seat. Sam, on the other hand, wanted no part of any of this even though you invited him, decided to spend the day at a library or something like that.

You led Dean into the area where you would be using and approached the person in charge of this whole thing.

"Alright, take it off," You stopped walking and got in front of him so that he would see you and the surprise you had for him. He eagerly took off his blindfold and let his eyes take in his surroundings. A huge smile appeared on his beautiful face when he realized where he was and what you and he would be doing.

"Paintball? We're going paintballing?" Dean laughed, feeling like a kid again. You knew Dean loved shooting and you also wanted to have a bit of fun so you thought using paintballs, where they won't kill you, would be much more fun than actual guns.

"Yeah! And since we had a bit more money, I rented this place out so it's only going to be the two of us." You grinned, turning to the man who would be telling you what to do and how to use the guns even though you already knew.

"This is... awesome!" Dean chuckled, leaning into your side while the instructor began his lesson. It only took 20 minutes since you and Dean didn't have any questions and knew what to do. The man gave you vests to put on to protect you from the blow of the bullets and let you inside the area where you could go freely. There were a lot of obstacles and things you could hide behind. You knew you would have a fun time.

"Alright, whenever you two are ready, have fun. And don't worry about the time, if you need more bullets, just come up here and they'll be ready for you to use." The instructor said before leaving.

"Wait, before we go inside," Dean said before pulling you close. He captured your lips with his and snaked his tongue inside your mouth. You kissed him back, giving him the same attention that he was giving you.

However, you knew how this worked and brought your gun up while he was distracted by your lips and shot him in the stomach. He pulled away with a gasp and looked down at the mark you left on him.

"Let the games begin." You grinned, immediately taking off and running away from him. You heard his laugh before his footsteps, always trying to find you. You two didn't really have a system, it was "if you see the other person, shoot" kind of thing. You spent almost the whole day in there, dodging his bullets and running away from him, only to run into his arms and to be covered in paint.

At the end of it all, you two were covered in paint, even on your hair and faces. You laughed with him as you returned your guns and vests to the man who ran the place.

"I hope you had fun," The man said with a smile.

"We did, thank you so much," You smiled and walked out of the place and to the car, stopping before you could actually get in.

"I think there are blankets we can put over the seats so we don't get the car dirty," You said to Dean and he nodded but made no move to get them.

"Your face is all red." He laughed.

"That's because you had to pick the red paintballs. But, it's okay, your face is blue," You giggled at how silly he looked.

"Wanna make purple?" He suggested, pushing you against the side of the Impala.

"Let's." You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down to you. You kissed him, knowing that the paint was smearing everywhere, even getting inside your mouths. However, you and Dean didn't seem to mind all that much because you had each other and the feel of his lips on yours was too good to worry about paint.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing with the hunting life, you never knew what you were going to do the very next day. A hunt could come up, ruining whatever plans you had made for that week or for even that day. You were just thankful that you could go on the paintball date with Dean before a case demanded your attention.

It was a vampire case and as much as you hated vampires, here you were, machete in hand, running through an alley to find out where the damn vampire went to. You and the Winchesters walked quickly through the alley, shining your flashlights around.

You spotted a pool of blood before seeing a man who lay bleeding on the ground. You made sure Sam and Dean knew about this before rushing over to him, setting your machete on the ground. You checked for a pulse and nodded to the brothers when you found one. The man groaned at the touch of your hand on the good side of his neck.

He was bitten and hopefully not turned.

"Hey, don't worry. We're going to call you some help, okay?" You said to the man, assuring him that he was going to be fine.

"Where is she? Where'd she go?!" Dean asked the man and he shakily lifted his hand to point further into the alley. Dean grabbed his machete and took off down the alleyway before stopping and placing the blade on his arm. He slowly drew the machete down his arm, slicing his arm open and letting the smell of blood filter through the air.

"Smell that?! Come and get it!!" Dean yelled into the night, knowing the vampire would come running to him. He was right, because a young woman, the vampire you were looking for, emerged from a side alley, blood all over her face and chin.

"That's right. Come on. I smell good, don't I? I taste even better," Dean edged the new vampire on. The young woman was still cautious since Dean had the machete so he dropped it, hoping that would lure her in. "Come on! Free lunch!"

The vampire charged at him immediately, grabbing him and sinking her teeth into his neck. Dean was quick to work, no matter how much that bite stung him. He slammed a needle full of Dead Man's Blood right into her neck, making her woozy. The woman fell to the ground, passed out for the time being.

"Whoo!" Dean panted, high from the adrenaline. You and Sam came running to Dean and you gasped when you saw his neck and arm.

"Dean Winchester!" You yelled at him before taking off the flannel you wore and ripping it into two. You walked to him and wouldn't look into his eyes as you wrapped one half on his arm, making sure it was tight before doing the same to his neck.

"Cutting it a little too close, don't you think?" Sam asked.

"Ah, that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?" Dean grinned but you tightened the cloth around his neck a bit too tight and he winced. "Ouch."

"Don't fucking do that again. You scared me!" You said, finally looking into his eyes.

"Hey, we got her. That's all that matters. Come on, Sam, get her up." Dean said, looking from you to his brother. You sighed and watched as Sam picked up the unconscious girl before walking behind you and Dean.

"Did you get the man some help?" Dean asked.

"Of course we did. An ambulance is on their way and we need to get out of here before they arrive." You nodded. He agreed and you made it back to the car in no time, depositing the woman in the backseat before you, Sam and Dean nudged your way into the front. The night was beginning to look like the day and Dean raced off to the motel room you were staying at.

Sam brought in the girl and as he was tying her to a chair, making sure she wouldn't be going anywhere when she woke up. You and Dean decided to cover up the windows with the mattresses. You knew that when she woke up, she would hate the light coming in, therefore might not be much use in telling you what you needed to know.

After getting the windows all covered up, all you had to do was wait for her to wake up. You sighed and sat at the table with Dean while Sam paced the room.

"Sam, you're giving me anxiety just by watching you pace." You spoke up, making him halt and sit on the bed.

"Sorry," He apologized.

"Hey, listen, I've noticed your panic attacks haven't happened that much lately. You doing okay?" Dean asked you in a low voice.

"They usually happen when I'm overwhelmed with emotions. Lately, that hasn't been happening. I'm trying to soak in the days when I don't have them because I know I will have them soon." You whispered.

"Why?" The only response you gave him was a look of knowing. He knew why you would have panic attacks but you didn't say it.

"You're the only one who can make them go away." You whispered, staring into his eyes.

"You will make it. You're a strong woman, Y/N. You will have Sam and Bobby, even Jo and Ellen."

"But they won't be you." Tears started forming in your eyes but before the conversation could go any further, the young woman decided to wake up. She gasped and lifted her head, taking in her surroundings. Dean and Sam immediately got up, Dean going behind her while Sam got in front of her. You remained seated, thinking of all the ways your life would crumble without Dean in it.

"You with us?" Dean asked her and once she realized she was bound, she started struggling to get out of them. "Oh yeah, sorry, you're not going anywhere."

"Where is your nest?" Sam asked.

"What?" The young vampire said, looking confused.

"Your nest... where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out." Dean scolded her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said, making Sam and Dean roll their eyes. "Please! I don't feel good."

"Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." Dean threatened.

"Just let me go."

"Yeah, you know we can't do that," Sam said as he laughed.

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just... I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!" the girl panicked.

"You took something?" Sam wondered.

"She was roofied." You said, Sam and Dean, looking at you before looking at the girl.

"Yes! That! I can't... come down. I just want to come down."

"What's your name?" Sam asked.

"Lucy. Please, just let me go."

"Alright, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go."

"You will?" She asked hopefully. Dean nodded and smiled in a completely sincere way which seemed to assure her. However, when she looked away, Dean shot Sam a confused look. "Uh, I don't really... um, it's, it's not that clear. I was at Spider."

"Spider?" You asked.

"The club, on Jefferson. There was this guy... he was buying me drinks."

"What did this guy look like?" You asked her.

"He was old, like thirty. He had brown hair, a leather jacket... uh, Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer... he had something for me." You lightly rolled your eyes at the words 'old' and 'thirty' being in the same sentence. You were almost 30 and you weren't old at all. You could still kick ass.

"Something?" Dean asked.

"Something new. 'Better than anything you've ever had' is what he told me. He put a few drops in my drink."

"Was the drug thick and red?" Dean asked and she nodded eagerly. "Well, genius move there. That was vampire blood he dosed you with."

"What?" Lucy asked, not believing him at all.

"Yeah, you just took a big steaming shot of the nastiest virus out there," Dean said, blaming her for being roofied and being manipulated.

"You're crazy! He gave me roofies or something! No... The next thing I know, we're at his place, and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait. But I get so hungry."

"So you busted out?"

"Yeah, but it won't wear off. Whatever he gave me won't wear off." She complained.

"Are the lights too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?" You asked of her.

"Yeah, and the smells. I can hear blood pumping!"

"Well, I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again."

"Not mine... yours," Lucy said with a shake of her head. "I can hear it beating from a half a block away. I just want it to stop." You looked over at Sam to see a sympathetic look on his face. Hearing this come from her, it sounds like she never wanted this. It wasn't her fault this happened to her and now she has to die because of it.

"Alright, listen, Wavy Gravy. It's not going to stop. You've already killed two people, almost three." Dean said, not sugar coating it whatsoever. Lucy started sobbing at this, scared for her life and for the people she hurt.

"No, I couldn't. No! I was hallucinating!"

"You killed them, alright? We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses, and it leads straight to you."

"No. No, it wasn't real! It was the drug! Please! Please, you have to help me!" Lucy begged. Sam whistled lightly and jerked his head to the side, signaling he wanted to speak with you and Dean alone. You got up and looked at Lucy as you passed her, her eyes red from crying, also from the vampire transition. You walked into the other room where Sam and Dean was.

"Poor girl," Sam said with a sigh.

"We don't have a choice," Dean said, shrugging. You bit your lip and heard the cries come from her.

"She never wanted this. I feel so bad for her. I can't do this to her." You said and Dean nodded while grabbing his machete. He stole a glance at you and Sam before stepping into the room.

"No, please!" Lucy said, scared out of her mind. You peeked inside to see Dean raise the machete but you looked away right before he could cut her head off.

"No... please!!" Lucy screamed before she was cut off and all you heard was a thump where her head hit the floor. You jumped at the sound and sighed. No one said this job would be easy.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1K 71 23
A year after the demon incident, the newly married Winchester family has been preparing for a possible battle involving Lucifer and his army. But une...
142K 3.8K 89
When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspective on life that comes with the best k...
3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
412 6 12
Join the reader and the boys on a whirlwind of emotions and adventure. Something's happening with Dean, leaving Sam and the reader to figure things o...