Tomtord, Matttord, Eddtord, M...

By nyanyaMOUMOU

While I think of ideas I will do this I only ship the characters! {Edit: These are old as so they aren't that... More

Rules
Neko!
Maid
Monster
Hey
Happy Birthday Tord
Spirit
War Part 1
War Part 2
War Part 4 (finale)
Just Telling You
love triangle
I don't know
Love Triangle End 1
Love Triangle End 2
Last Goodbye
Kid?
Edd
Cover
When Petals Fall
Bully And Request
Pastel Tord X Tom
Bully Tord X Tom
Matttord
Some Eddtord Fluff
...
Not Eddsworld Related
Happy Birthday Edd
Happy Halloween
Request
Jock Tom X Nerd Tord
Angst
HOLY-
Celebrate
Suffering Isn't My Choice
After The End...
Camp
Did I Read It Correctly?
Tom x Tord x Edd X Matt
Are Love Is Gone
Hey Guys...
More Art
Happiness Doesn't Come For Free
VOTING TIME
Oof Contest
I GOT TAGGED
Fnaf Tom X Tord
Singer Tom X Cafe Worker Tord
Canon
Tomtord Angst
Ehhh
EYYYYYYYY
Gift
After The End

Red Leader X F. Tom

936 9 2
By nyanyaMOUMOU

(This has Yuu in it and he has crush on Tord)

Red leaders pov
Ughhhhhhh more paper more work. I slumped into my chair looking at the ceiling. Hmmmmmmmmmm I think I'm gonna go outside. I took off my coat and grabbed my phone and earphones. "Paul, Patryk I'm heading outside" I said. They nodded in reply. I walked to the woods and sat down on the grass. I looked on phone and played a song that's calming.

(I love this song)
As soon as the song finished I got up and walked back to the base.
{Time skip brought to you by a lazy author}
I was walking down the hallway when all of a sudden I got pinned to the wall. "Hello sweety~" Great Yuu's here. "I am your leader and you do not call me that"I hissed. He just chuckled." Hey back off of" I looked to my right. "What are you going to do...Tom" Yuu said glaring. Tom sighed. "Do you really want to pick a fight?" Yuu cracked his knuckles and snickered."Why not Thomas?" as soon as Yuu said that Tom gritted. "Your pleasure" Yuu was the first to move. Oh no...

Tom's pov
I dodged Yuu's first move and punched him in the gut. He coughed and swung at my face. My face hurt but I didn't give up, not for Tord's sake. I kneed him in the jaw. "ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH" I looked over at Tord. "You guys are soldiers not freaking kickboxers!" "Sorry Tord" I apologised. "It's red leader Tom" he said glaring. God dammit I made him mad. 'Your supposed to make him happy!' I mentally slapped myself. "And for you Yuu stop causing trouble also I'm sick of your flirting! So stop it!" Tord yelled. "Y-yes Red leader" Yuu looked down in disappointment. "Yuu in my office now!" Yuu smirked at me. I glared. He followed Tord into his office.

Red leaders pov (again)
I walked into my office and turned on my heel. Yuu looked at me smirking since I was short. I slapped him hard in the face that he fell over. "Yuu I don't like you back. Why do you not understand?" I said coldly. He had tears in his eyes. He walked out of my office. I sighed. I walked to my chair and sat down. "Sir?" I looked at Tom. "What is it" I said taking a huge swing of alcohol. Wine to be exact. "Red leader its not good to drink that" "You do it all the time" I mumbled. "Not anymore well not now at least" Tom said. "I wanted to tell you something" he started getting red. "I L-li- Omg I can't say this ughhhhhh" I smirked. I know what he means. I walked up to him and kissed softly. He was shocked but kissed back. I wrapped my arms around him and he put his hands on my waist. Soon he grabbed my @$$.I gasped. He chuckled. "You have a nice one~". I blushed red. "Shut up!" I pouted. He kissed me again.

Bonus
Patryk's pov
"Sweetheart look our son has a boyfriend!" I squealed. Tom and Tord turned around. "Patryk! Paul! What the hell!" We started running while Tord was chasing us.

Hope you enjoyed that :'3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 107K 73
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
62.1K 2.8K 99
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
70K 1.6K 21
Tord,Edd and Matt found out this weird game and when they opened they pressed a button that bring them in the game.They found this blue boy trying to...
55.5K 1.5K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...