Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔

8.3K 278 12
By KimmyUB

5 Days Later (Sat, 04 November 2017)

Kiara's POV

I'm sitting here trying to decide what to wear tonight not that I have much to choose from as most of my clothes doesn't fit me anymore, and don't get me started on the dresses the girls and I went to buy a few months ago, half of them is too tight for me now and the rest makes me look and feel like a tent. But I don't mind how I feel anymore, even if I do look like a cow, it's all worth it knowing that after this journey is over, I'll be holding my babies which by the way is both a boy and a girl, something both Stephano and I wanted as I really wanted girls and he of course wanted boys, so we ended up getting one of each.

When the doctor told us that I'm carrying both, I couldn't control the happy tears that spilled as I couldn't imagine any better news than that, my first born's and I couldn't be more proud and it's all thanks to Stephano and his brute manners because if it wasn't for him dragging me out of that club and claiming me as his, I wouldn't be having our babies in just 2 months time.

Stephano said that he arranged a dinner for tonight for our friends and family so that we could break the news to them about our engagement and the gender of the twins but his being so secretive about the arrangements and its making me wonder what his got up his sleeve, but I'm not worried as I trust him with my life, with our lives as I know he would protect us with his life, that's how much he loves us. He told me hours ago, right after we had lunch, that he will be right back but still hasn't returned, so here I am still waiting but at the same time trying to figure out what to wear. I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door, shouting a come in as I'm not in the mood to lift my ass off of this bed.

"Hey girl" Gia says walking in with a garment bag over one arm and a shoe box in the other and came straight to me for a hug and then kisses me on the cheek. Yes Gia and I have grown close these past few months as she too lives with us here in the Estate. I must admit she is an amazing girl and I enjoy her company, we get along very well, which I'm thankful for as she's quite close to all the guys, especially Stephano.

"Hey you" I say when we pulled apart.

"How you feeling?" She asks while hanging up the garment bag and putting the shoe box down on the countertop and then she comes to sit next to me.

"I'm fine just my back that's aching but that's nothing new" I say with a smile. "How you doing? And how's things between you and Elijah?" I asked knowing they both are completely in love with each other but are to afraid to go for it or I should say, she's afraid to go for it as I'm sure the only reason why Elijah didn't yet make his move is because his afraid he'll lose one of his brother's in the process.

"I'm fine and will you quit asking me about Elijah" she says giggling. "How many times must I tell you that there's nothing going on between us?" She asks and I think she's trying to convince herself more than me.

"Yeah, sure" I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, Anyways Stephano send me here to bring you those" she says pointing to garment bag and shoe box. "He bought you a dress for tonight because he didn't want you stressing about not knowing what to wear and asked me to help you get ready."

"When did he go shopping?" I asked and she burst out laughing.

"Oh honey Stephano doesn't go shopping, he demands what he wants and it gets done immediately, he got Elijah's designer friend to get you the dress he wanted and believe me, you're going to love it" she says and then stands up and heads towards the bag.

"Really? And why would he do- It's beautiful, WOW" I say cutting myself off from flipping out again... the second she revealed what's underneath the garment bag, I could not believe he did this for me, it really is something I would wear pregnant or not it's breathtaking.

"Told you!" Gia squeals out all excited, like it's my wedding dress or something. "Now let's get you all dolled up!" She says and immediately takes me by the hand and drags me to the dresser and then place me on the chair and starts to work on my hair.

We have been busy for the pass 2 hours, with Gia talking my ear off and working her magic as she put it, which I haven't seen yet as I'm busy putting on my dress which she is helping me with of course.

"Prepare to be shocked" she says clapping her hands the moment we got my dress on. "You may look now" she says gesturing to the full length mirror. So I made my way to the mirror and I was indeed shocked at how beautiful I looked and the dress did an amazing job at hiding my huge stomach, even though I still felt huge, I definitely didn't look so.

"WOW... He really did good didn't he?" I say but it came out as a question. I couldn't believe how amazing Stephano is, he really thinks of everything.

"Now let me go get dressed, I'm sure you're man will be here any second." She says and then blows me kisses and she's out the door before I could even say a word as I'm still frozen in my spot infront of the mirror staring at myself.

"You look beautiful baby" I hear Stephano say behind me, turning around I see him walking towards me, scanning me from head to toe and I didn't even hear him come in. "So gorgeous..." He says when his right infront of me, putting an instant smile on my face

"I love it! Thank you babe" I say smiling at him.

"You don't ever need to thank me for anything" he says and then kisses me. "I'm sorry I took so long, I had a few things to sort out" he says when he pulls away.

"It's okay, I guess after buying me this beautiful dress you're forgiven, for now at least" I say with a smirk.

"For now?" He asks raising a brow but then he smirks. Ah oh... "Don't worry I know exactly how to make it up to you later on..." He says biting his bottom lip causing me to giggle.

"Well your going to have to work very and I mean VERY HARD... for my forgiveness" I say licking my lips knowing what it does to him as he thinks his the only one that mastered the art of teasing.

"We really should go as everyone has already arrived" he says after clearing his throat causing me to giggle and nod at him. "Let's go handsome" I say and move past him

"You do know that the only reason why I let you walk out of that room is because we have company Waiting on us and why I'm allowing you to have your little fun for now!" He says and then gets closer to my ear just as we reached the top of the stairs. "I'll get you back later..." He says and then bites my earlobe making me moan which of course causes him to chuckle. "See how easy it is to torture you? Just remember you started it" he says and then winks at me and then picks me up and carries me down the stairs.

Arriving downstairs, Steph kept walking not putting me down until we entered the dinning room, where everyone was already seated and all you could hear was awe's and ooh's from everyone causing me to turn a Crimson red which of course causes my fiance to chuckle, God that sounded so weird even in my head. When Stephano puts me down, I snapped out of my thoughts and greeted everyone and I'm sure my red face is quite noticable as I'm wearing white.

After all the greetings and compliments of how beautiful I look from everyone, we were finally settled and having our dinner, making small talk and catching up with the girls while enjoying the amazing food Stephano had Luigi (Stephano's chef) prepare for us tonight. And when dinner was done, Steph stood up and cleared his throat getting everyone's attention and for some reason, I got really nervous.

"As you all know we brought you here tonight because we have some news to share" Stephano says and then looks down at me for confirmation I suppose so I nodded my okay for him to continue.

"Is my grand babies okay, is something wrong?" We hear Antonio asks as Steph took a second too long to continue I suppose and from what I've noticed the past few months, is that Steph gets his impatient nature from his father.

"No everything is fine dad, the babies are good, we brought you here to share good news with you all, with our family..." Steph says and his dad nods. "3 weeks ago I asked Kiara to marry me and she said yes, so this here tonight is sort of our engagement dinner and some other good news as-" Steph was busy saying when he was cut off by gasps of shock and of course Ziara's scream.

"Oh my God!!! My baby sis is getting married!" She shouts out while jumping out of her seat and coming to my side to hug me. "I'm so happy for you sis! No one deserves happiness more than you do sweety, mom and dad would be so proud of you, you know I'm sure they smiling down on you right now..." She says and by the end of her little speech, we were both crying.

"Thank you for saying that Zee, you have no idea how much I needed to hear that and to have your approval, I love you so much" I say sniffling.

"I love you baby sis always and forever" she says and then kisses me only to be pulled away from me as everyone else comes to congratulate us, including my future father in-law.

"You did good son" I heard Antonio say to Stephano.

"Thanks dad" he responds and then they hug and I'm happy to see them giving their relationship another try.

"Stephano, I need you to promise me that you will never and I mean NEVER! Hurt my sister and that you will do right by her or I swear to God I might not be good with a gun but I will fucking shoot your DICK OFF, if you ever so much as make her cry! I'll come after you with everything I got! You got that?!" Ziara says getting everyone's attention.

"Zee!" I shout at her as this was so not the right time for her threats.

"It's okay baby" Steph says to me Me then turns back to Zee. "I promise you that I'll take care of her, you have nothing to worry about, I'll never hurt her and the only tears you'll see coming from her, will be happy tears, I'll make sure of that" Stephano says causing my tears to fall once again and I see through blurry eyes, Zee engulfing Steph in a tight hug.

"Congratulations Stephano and welcome to our little family" she says and then pulls aways only to point a finger at him. "Remember I'm going to hold you to that promise Mister." Zee says to him.

"You have my word" Steph responds.

"Now for the other news, Alfred" Steph says and then nods at him and then he makes his way out of the dinning room and into the adjoining kitchen only to come back a minute later with a big cake in hand causing me and everyone else to gasp as he puts the cake in the middle of the table.

"I'm sure you can already guess what the other news is about, yes we found out on Monday the gender of the twins and I'm sure many of you would be happy to know what the gender is, so I decided to reveal the news differently to let you know what we all have been waiting for, for the past few months now" Steph says and everyone at the table got all excited and talking all at once but my eyes are still glued on the cake as I couldn't believe the trouble he went through to make tonight special. His truly amazing.

"Baby you okay? What's wrong?" Steph asks and I only now notice that his crouched next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine, you did all this?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Yeah with a little help from Gia" he says smiling an all I could do was kiss him as this is really remarkable and I feel so blessed to have him in my life.

"You're something else you know that? And I love you so much" I say and then kiss him again.

"Seriously?! You guys can't wait to do that later! And give us the damn news already!" I hear Dante say causing us to break the kiss and me blushing again as I got so caught up, I had forgotten that we weren't alone.

"Alfred!" Steph nods and Alfred walks to the kitchen again, only to return with a covered tray or something and places it right infront of Stephano. "Thank you Alfred" Steph says and I've noticed the only three people that works for him, that Steph greets with words and thanks them for everything they do daily is Alfred, Clarissa and James.

"Okay so without further ado" Steph says and everyone watches his every move as he reaches for the cover and takes it between his thumb and forefinger and looks up at everyone pausing for dramatic effect. "We are having..." He says and then pull the cover off to reveal another cake but flat one this time around. And everyone claps their hands with joy and the guys whistling and shouts that we did good and a whole lot more compliments and congratulations going around.

"I just want to thank each and everyone of you for being here to celebrate this happy day with us and I wanted you all to know how much we appreciate your love and support" Steph finishes his speech finally after everyone got seated.

"I think we need some congratulatory drinks to celebrate this happy day, don't you think?" Gio says as everyone is having a slice of both cakes.

"Yeah we could do that, maybe head to the bar area and have a few drinks" Steph answers quickly as I'm sure his dying to have a glass of whiskey right about now.

"Music to my ears!" Aurora says making everyone laugh at the table and the guys and girls all stand up, cake long forgotten as they all make their way out the room, leaving Steph, myself and his father behind only noticing now that Sara wasn't actually in the room with all the commotion and compliments I didn't even realize, it seems Steph's talk with his father was heard as he spoke to him and told him he doesn't want Sara in our home as they living in the "Mansion" now.

"Before I head out, I just wanted to congratulate you both again, I'm proud of you son you're doing right by her and I'm happy to see you turning your life around and creating a family of your own" Antonio says bringing me out of my thoughts as he makes his way to his son and then hugs him again and whispers something in Steph's ear and I see Steph nods at him and then his dad releases him and made his way to my side and helped me out of my chair. "Welcome to la famiglia Bella (the family beautiful) he says and hugs me and then kisses my cheek when he pulls out of the hug.

"Thank you" I say with a smile.

"No thank you, for giving me my son back" he says and then kisses me again on the forehead and then he turns to Stephano again. "Take good care of her Son, like I said before, she's a keeper... Now I must take my leave I'll see you guys tomorrow for brunch sì?" His dad asks as he had created this little tradition to have brunch with his 2 sons and myself every Sunday.

"Of course dad, drive safely" Steph says hugging his dad and then minutes later he was gone leaving Steph and I alone.

"So... Did you like the surprise?" Steph asks the second we were alone.

"I loved it, you really did do good baby, I loved every second of tonight and the cakes was amazing! You truly are something else Mr Romano and I am very lucky to have you" I say wrapping my arms around him or at least trying to.

"No baby, I am the lucky one" he says and then pecks my lips. "Come let's go and see what those rebels are up to" Steph says and I know that's just an excuse as he probably cannot wait to get his hands on a glass of Scotch.

"Okay" I say chuckling and then gasp when Steph picks me up without warning.

"You know you really don't have to carry me, when we are on the ground floor right?" I asked as it's frustrating sometimes as I feel fine now so I can walk.

"Oh I know, I just really love carrying you and having you so close to me" he says and then kisses my head.

"I love you, you know that" I say smiling and looking up at him.

"I know baby and I love you too, God knows I love you so fucking much." He says and kisses me while we walking. I'm so lucky, I really need to show him just how much I really do love him and I think I know just how to do that, knowing Steph's birthday is only 3 weeks away, I know exactly what I'm going to do...

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys I just finished editing this chapter, I'm so sorry I'm late 😳 I did finish the chapter yesterday but didn't have the energy to reread it and edit it so I finished it all now and I promise you next update will be in a couple of hours, my way of making it up to you😉. I hope you guys liked the chapter and that you enjoy the direction the book is going to, what do you guys think Kiara is planning and how do you think Steph will react? Let me know... I hope you guys have a blessed Sunday morning and I'll speak to you in a few hours again in the next chapter 👌 anyways that's it from me, for now... PLEASE guys don't forget to comment, vote and share.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
67.4K 1.9K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
182K 3K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
87.2K 2.2K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...