1912 Present meet Past *UNDER...

Av Slytherin-Goddess214

They have two choices; Survive together or Drown alone... What happens when a fight that shouldn't have occur... Mer

Chapter 1- Heirloom
Chapter 2- Charity Ball
Chapter 3- When Stones Collide
Chapter 4- Present meet Past
Chapter 5- 1912
Chapter 6- Lost and Found
Chapter 7- City of Southampton
Chapter 8- The Second Stone
Chapter 9- Make Each Day Count
Chapter 10- I Don't Hate You
Chapter 11- Fall Through the Stars
Chapter 12- The Ship of Dreams
Chapter 13- What You See, Isn't Always What You Get
Chapter 14- Stay With Me
Chapter 15- Behind the Man
Chapter 16- Realization
Chapter 17- The More You Know
Chapter 18- To Deceive a Malfoy
Chapter 19- Let the Past Guide You
Chapter 20- Party Like It's 1912
Chapter 22- Smell Ice Can You
Chapter 22- Betrayal
Chapter 23- To Drown Alone
Chapter 24- Come Back To Me
Chapter 25- New York, NY
Chapter 26- Past meet Present
Chapter 27- Draco's Speech
Chapter 28- You Have a Friend in Me
Chapter 30- Aftermath
Chapter 31- Even in the Darkest of Times
Chapter 32- Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 33- Breakdown
Chapter 34- Family
Chapter 35- Granger's meet Malfoy
Chapter 36- Foolery
Chapter 37- Memories
Chapter 38- Remember Me
Chapter 39- Can You Imagine
Chapter 40- Bound
Chapter 41- The Gift That Keeps On Giving
Chapter 42- Home (Epilogue)

Chapter 29- Happiness Can Be Found

680 15 3
Av Slytherin-Goddess214

Sunday, April 7th, 2001 12:13pm

Draco sat on the toilet seat in the small guest bathroom, as Hermione finished cleaning his face up from the dried blood. His nose was definitely broken but he didn't care. Hermione not only just stood up for him earlier, but her friends did as well. If it wasn't for them, he would have killed the Weasel for touching him.

'He understood though, where Ron was coming from but it didn't make him dislike him any less. After that punch, he most definitely liked him less. But the Weasel was still one of Hermione's best friends and he figured he had to find a way to try and get along with the stupid fool.'

"Now," Hermione began interrupting his thoughts. "Let's fix that nose of yours."

She took her wand off the sink and pointed it at his nose.

"What? You don't like my face with a crooked nose?" he joked.

She let out a slight chuckle. "I'd like your face even if you didn't have a nose. Now hold still...Episkey."

His nose felt very hot and then very cold as the cartilage aligned itself back into place.

"Thanks." He muttered, feeling his repaired nose.

"Draco, I really am sorry for what Ron did. He had no right to-"

"No," he cut her off lifting a hand and looked at her. "He had every right to do what he did; not that I enjoyed it, but I can see where he was coming from. He doesn't know anything about what happened between us or what happened at the ball. All he knows is what the Daily Profit told him and what he remembers about me in school."

"Are you kidding me? He should have at least given me some credit and thought about why I chose you. He shouldn't have hit you and he shouldn't have assumed I wanted you for just your money. I don't care about money." She leaned back against the wall in front of him. "It's not fair that everyone else gets to be happy and when I finally am able to do exactly what they are doing...I get yelled at and criticized."

Draco stood up and looked at his fiancée; grabbing her hands in his and began to caress his thumb across the back of her hands.

"Hermione, I am not saying what he did was right." He bent his knees a little and tilted his head to look into her eyes better. "I am simply saying I know why he did it and you shouldn't have to apologize for his actions. Everyone in this house knows you aren't with me for my money. I am sure even if I was completely broke, you would still be with me. He probably just said that because he realized he was losing the argument, but don't let what he said hurt you. You can be happy regardless of what anyone else thinks; I am, and to be quite honest the only person whose opinion matters to me, is yours." He lifted a hand and tilted her face up to look at him. "He is angry and upset that he lost you and more importantly, lost you to me. But please don't take his crude words to heart. I would never use you and I would never purposely hurt you. You are not in this for my money and I know that...I can't believe I am defending that Weasel, but...you have to see it from his perspective. Would you have acted the same way if it was announced he was marrying Pansy out of nowhere?"

She looked up at him with a defeated expression and let out a breath.

"No, you're right. I would have blown a gasket. I wouldn't have hit her though but I know men act differently when threatened. I am still sorry this all happened."

"I knew what I was getting into Hermione, when I chose you. I am not going back now, nor will I ever. I told you that first night, remember? 'You'll just have to trust me, I promise I won't leave and I promise this isn't some game.' I want you, only you, forever. I want to marry you and have a family and grow old, with you. I don't care if that means we have to move to a different continent to make you happy and get away from the drama. I will do it. I'll do anything for you."

She leaned her head into his chest so he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"This all seems weird doesn't it?" She began as she looked towards. "Two weeks ago I hated you and you hated me...and now we are in love and engaged and I almost hexed my own friend while my other friends defended you. Being back just seems so...foreign. I wish we didn't have to deal with the aftermath but I know there is no escaping it...I feel like everything we have been through, should have taken years, not a mere fourteen days." She looked up at him. "But I wouldn't change it for the world, because if I did...I wouldn't have you."

He smiled down on her and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Come on, we should head back out." He smiled pulling back from the kiss. "Unless you have other ideas?" he winked.

She let out a chuckle as she lightly hit him in the chest. "Not everything is about sex!"

"No...but it is a plus." He grinned.

He landed a quick peck on her lips before he moved to open the door, but a very frightened Theo stood in their path.

"Theo?" Hermione asked in surprise as Theo looked back and forth between the two. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"You two...might want to come see this." He uttered worryingly.

The couple followed him to the living room and Draco saw the rest of the group staring out the main window. Ron was seated on one of the couches in the middle of the room with his arms folded, giving off dirty looks to Draco but he didn't care. He was more concerned about the loud noise he was hearing from outside.

He walked to the window with Hermione in tow and looked out at the horde of reporters, all fighting each other to get a glimpse of the couple.

"THERE THEY ARE!" he heard a man shout out.

Realizing they were trying to take their picture, Draco quickly grabbed Hermione in a hug and turned her around so his back now faced the crowd. He looked around at the group with a worried face as the flashes from cameras lit up the room. Harry rushed to the window and closed the curtains, but Draco could still hear the shouting of questions being asked.

"What are we supposed to do? They will swarm us if we step outside. We aren't prepared right now to answer anything." Draco asked in a panic releasing his hold on Hermione.

"I'll put the charm up that makes the house invisible to everyone but you would still have to be careful leaving. They won't just go away because they can't see the place anymore. Maybe you all should just stay here another night or at least until they get tired and leave."

"That could be days Potter!"

"I know, I know, but it doesn't look like you have much of a choice here. Even if you floo'd to your place there will likely be more press there. We need to figure this out now before this gets out of hand. I won't risk Hermione being caught in the middle of all this."

"You think I want her to go through this either!"

"She," Hermione cut in "Is right here!"

"I am not saying that Malfoy!" Harry claimed, ignoring her "I am simply saying we need to work this out now. We need to come up with a plan to get the press to back off for a bit."

"Why not do an interview?" Ron cut in.

Everyone stopped talking and looked in shock at the red head relaxing on the couch with his arms now stretched out over the back. He not only just came up with a clever idea but the fact that he was even talking about helping Draco, is what really had them all stunned.

"I am not saying this to help you Malfoy. You are one of the reasons Fred is dead and I still hate you!" he spat coldly.

"RON!" Ginny yelled out. "Do not use Fred as an excuse for you being pissed about Hermione choosing Malfoy over you! He would be ashamed of you!" she retorted in outrage.

"Sorry but it's true and I for one, am not going to let Hermione deal with that shit out there!"

"No one wants her to and no one is going to let her, so just stop." Harry begged.

"I, am still, right here!" Hermione stated in aggravation.

"Fine...but as I was saying." He turned back to Draco and Hermione "Sit down with one," he lifted his hand from his crossed arms and held up one finger to press his point. "One news agency, and tell them your story. It doesn't have to be the whole thing but you have to give them something. Reporters are ruthless; they will lie and manipulate everything unless you talk. You give it to one and the rest will attack them for getting the information before they could. Eventually they will come to ask you for interviews and get their own version of the tale, once they reconfigure new questions to ask, but it will buy you some time to sort everything out."

"He's right." Blaise stated. "Everyone will be focused on that interview; it will give you some time to get things in order; at least a day or two. You can figure out what your next move will be and apologize to the Greengrass's. You need to do that anyway, before you change the way Malfoy Inc. is run. People know your family has changed your views and that will help in the long run, but if you don't tell them that you are least not cursed or under a spell of any kind, then they are going to lie to the masses like they did with Potter all those years ago."

"How do you even know all this Weasley?" Draco asked somewhat rudely.

"BECAUSE! My family had to go through the same shit when Fred died during the war! It was always how are you doing now? And what is like living without the second twin around? How is George holdn' up?-"

"Okay Ron, we get it...Look, I'll vouch that we tested you and you both are clear, giving-" Harry began.

"Why not just test them?" Ron angrily interrupted as he stood up. "Why lie? I'd like to make sure they are a hundred percent cleared of any love spells before they do anything."

"I have my reasons Ron but if you want proof, I am certain Malfoy here and Hermione will be glad to show you." Harry retorted.

"I don't want to see them all lovey dovey! It's bad enough to see you do that with my sister! I don't need a reminder of how I lost the only girl I ever loved to this ferret!"

"That isn't what he means Weasley." Blaise stated in annoyance. "He means that they can show you their memories. The same memories everyone in this room, including the older Malfoy's and the Minister, has already seen. The memories that actually helped us all come to terms with how any of this even happened."

"Memories? What are you talking about? I don't want to see memories of them falling in love! I just said that! Were you not listening to a word I said?"

"Weasley!" Blaise rolled his eyes in irritation "Oh for the love of, that is not what I am talking about!"

"Then what are you talking about?" he yelled in frustration.

"They were thrown into the past..." Theo answered calmly. "They were stuck in the past and went through something horrible. It's why they are together. They hated each other at the ball but then a few moments later, came back from the past loving each other. It's crazy, I know, but you have to see what happened. You have to understand."

"What? Have you all lost your minds? That sounds so bloody stupid! And why am I taking advice from two Slytherin's?"

"Ronald!" Ginny yelled out at him again, as she placed herself in front of her brother. "I swear, if you don't at least try to save your friendship with you best friend, I will tell mum everything you have done so far! Including punching Malfoy!"

Ron flinched at Ginny's threat.

"You wouldn't?...Mum would kill me!"

"Then fix this! Watch the memories and understand; that is all we are asking for you to do!"

"Fine!...but, don't tell mum on me."

"I won't! But then you have to watch the memories and then apologize to both Mione and Malfoy."

"I am not apologizing to that git!" he claimed in disgust.

"You will! And you will want to after watching what he did and what they went through. Trust me."

"I am trusting that I won't apologize to him ever! Now, let's just get this done and over with."

Ginny frowned but accepted his statement and looked to Harry who was peeking around the curtain.

"We better do this fast." He stated. "More reports have figured out you aren't at home or at the Manor. I'll get the Pensieve and the memories. Blaise, Theo, if you and Ginny could escort Ron upstairs and show him everything while I talk with Draco and Hermione. We need to set up an interview and figure out what they are going to say." He ordered pulling himself away from the window.

Everyone in the room just stared at him with mouths gaping open.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"You just...You just called everyone by their given names." "Theo expressed through his shock.

Harry shrugged like it was nothing. "Well I figured I might as well start now seeing as you are not only staying in my house, but the fact that these two are together, makes me feel like we are going to see a lot of each other." he explained before walking out of the room.

"You all heard that right?" Theo asked looking around at everyone. "No, seriously...I am not losing my mind right? He did actually call us by our first names?"

"Yes Theo, you are not going crazy." Blaise rolled his eyes.

Harry came back a few minutes later with the Pensieve and four vials. He handed them to Ginny before taking a seat on the couch Ron previously sat at. The rest of the group went upstairs as Draco and Hermione sat on the couch opposite of Harry; looking at him from across the coffee table.

"I floo'd some more Aurors for back up to help with the crowd. They should arrive shorty just outside to clear everyone out. So, while we wait for them do that, let's first start with what newspaper you want to have interview you." Harry began.

"What about the Quibbler? It has become quite popular since I arranged for Rita Skeeter 's interview with you to be placed in it."

"That was years ago Hermione. "Draco replied calmly "Not many still read it because a year after the war, Lovegood's father went back to writing about made up creatures no one cares about. Why not do the Daily Prophet instead? It's the biggest one out there and it would spread the word faster than anyone else." Draco suggested.

"Daily Prophet would be my pick as well. Witch Weekly would be a close second." Harry added.

"But the Prophet lies! And I would rather help Luna's family."

"The Prophet has the largest followers and we will make sure they tell the story correctly. As much as I want to make you happy, we have to do what is logical here." Draco claimed.

"This is still really weird; you being so nice...But," Harry slapped his hands on his knees as he sat up. "It is just something that is going to take a while to get used to. Anyway, let's go over the questions they will ask."

X

Sunday, April 7th, 2001 03:48pm

Hermione's legs were folded under her as she sat near the end of the couch drinking her hot cocoa. Draco was pacing in front of the fireplace thinking hard. She, Draco, and Harry had just spent the last two and half hours or so; going over different possible answers for the questions they could be asked. The Aurors, as promised, temporarily minimized the crowd outside making it easier to concentrate on their answers.

They had come to the conclusion that they couldn't show the whole wizarding world their memories. Not only would it be impossible to show them as a whole, but also tiring to show each individual person. Draco and Hermione also just wanted to keep the memories of the past a secret; only showing those most important to them, so they decided to stretch the truth; so to speak.

Harry had stepped out for a moment to floo the Daily profit and set up a meeting to get an exclusive from the couple. He also was going to speak to the Malfoy's who they all hoped, would contact the Greengrass's.

"Okay," Harry began looking exhausted as he stood in the archway of the living room. "So tomorrow at eleven am we are going to apparate to the headquarters of the Daily Profit, do your interview, and then move you both to the Manor. The Greengrass's have accepted a meeting there at one pm sharp. They aren't happy with the way you handled things last night. They want an explanation or they are talking to the other investors and their clients and pulling them from the company. You had better make sure whatever you say is good Malfoy. Otherwise no matter what you do..."

"Yeah, I know...The Company will crash." Draco finished.

Hermione noticed Blaise had walked up behind Harry looking rather amused. Draco had stopped pacing and Harry slightly turned to look at the dark skinned Slytherin.

"So, how'd it go?" Harry asked Blaise.

"Well, after the third memory, he ran to the bathroom and threw up, then did it again after the last memory. It was quite funny after the second time because he didn't make it and Ginny almost hexed him for puking in a vase in the hallway. He's still pissed though, and refuses to apologize to Draco due to his stubbornness, but...I think he understands now. Everyone should be down in a minute. They are just cleaning up the mess he made."

Just then, Theo, Ginny, and Ron walked into the room. Ginny looked furious and Theo wouldn't stop laughing as he walked across the room and plopped himself on to the couch Hermione was sitting on. Ron looked disheveled and upset but made his way to sit on the couch opposite of Theo.

Hermione was still angry at Ron for the things he said and for punching Draco, so she refused to look at him. Instead she looked at the every so happy Theo still laughing on the other end of the couch. Once he finally calmed down Ron cleared his throat and looked to her.

"Hermione?" He began cautiously.

She still refused to look at him but she was listening as she looked down at her mostly empty mug. Everyone else in the room was silent and looking that the man who had caused a massive scene only hours ago.

"I...I am sorry for what I said to you...I was angry and confused and I'm sorry. I didn't know. Please forgive me. I don't want to lose you in my life. I would rather be friends with you then to not have you at all. Please Hermione...I'm sorry."

"And what about punching my fiancé?" she questioned finally lifting her head to look at him. "What about the harm you caused him?"

"I...I can't apologize for that. He has done so much in the past to us. What he did for you and the things he went through during your time in 1912, doesn't change what he has done to me and my family. I can't apologize for that punch because I still believe he deserved it."

"He's not evil Ron. He was led down a wrong path and has seen the errors of his wa-"

"Hermione?" Draco cut in. "It's okay." He looked at Ron. "Look, Weasley, I can't take back what I did in school. I know nothing I do will change how I treated you and your family." He took a deep breath in and placed his hands in his pockets. "I deserved the punch; now if you ever try that again I will kill you but," He raised a hand "I do know why you did it. I am not saying I forgive you for your actions; hurting your best friend like that, but what younger me has done to you...to all of you." He looked at Ginny and Harry. "I have been trying to change the past four years but it wasn't until I was stuck in different time with Hermione, that I realized I didn't change the way I wanted to. She saved me in more ways than one. She helped me grow as a person and see that the way I was trying to change myself...wasn't enough. I had to do more, and I will. I want to speak to your family directly and tell them my side, but first, I want to tell you that I know I am the cause of your brother's death. If it wasn't for my actions as a worthless Death Eater, he would probably still be alive. I can't imagine what it is like to lose a sibling but I know I would die if I ever lost my mother...I am not asking for you to forgive me and I am not asking for you to like me, but I know if you plan to stay in Hermione's life, then we have to find a way to get along. I feel it is my responsibly to accept that Fred's death is on my hands. I want you to know though, that I did visit his grave everyday once your family left. I placed a rose on the headstone each time and sat and talked with him for hours...I won't make excuses for myself however; I know what I did was wrong...Hermione once told me; 'Let go of the past, but keep the lessons it taught you. Sometimes you just have to forgive...but not forget.'...I can't bring your brother back and I won't stop loving Hermione, but I am willing to let go of past grudges and move on. I..." He sighed "I am truly sorry Ron...for everything."

Ron looked at Draco in shock. The rest of the room was speechless that Draco just admitted his faults and sincerely apologized. No one knew what to do or what to say. Hermione teared up and realized that Draco had not only changed for her, but he had changed for himself. He was no longer the same person he was years ago. He was now someone who could admit he was wrong and take responsibility for it.

"I...I" Ron stammered not looking away from the blonde Slytherin. "Thank you." was all he said as a tear ran down his freckled cheek.

Draco nodded his head and looked over at Hermione. She placed a smile on her face in gratitude as she looked up at her fiancé. He smiled back at her before she turned her head and looked at Ron.

"Ron, I forgive you for what you said to me and how you have acted today. I even forgive you for not speaking to me for a year. Now I know you have your reasons and I am not looking for an explanation; I just want you to know that if you want to be friends with me again, you have to accept my choices and you have to be in my life, not far away and never speaking to me. That is not a friendship. I want my best friend back; the old Ron who used to make me laugh and tell me how much of a know-it-all I was being. The one who, even though I was annoying, would still protect me and love me for me. The Ron that trusted me and accepted that I knew what I was doing. I know Draco isn't someone you hoped would be in our lives but he is...and I love him."

"I know Mione. I...I know it is going to take some getting used to, but I want to be that old Ron again. I am willing to accept Malfoy if it means we get to be friends again."

Hermione set her mug down and stood up. She made her way over to the couch Ron was sitting on and pulled him into a hug.

"We will always be friends you stupid idiot. I love you and I don't ever want to have to fight like that again." She pulled away from him slightly. "I want you at my wedding. It wouldn't be the same without you." She stood up and looked around the room. "Without all of you. You guys are my family...including you two." She pointed to Blaise and Theo. "You all are my friends and I want you all in my life. No matter what happens the next few days we will all stick together."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement as they looked on at each other.

"Well" Harry clapped his hands together "Now that we are all friends and love each other, let's get dinner started!"

"YES!" Theo shouted in excitement. "I am starving!"

The rest of the group let out laughs as they walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Once Ginny pulled out ingredients to make Lemon Chicken, the group helped cut up the food and set the table. About an hour and a half later; dinner was served and they all sat down to eat. Ron seemed to have cheered up during the cooking and was now having a pleasant conversation with Theo about Quidditch. Blaise and Harry were deep in conversation about the Ministry and Ginny was talking to Draco about the fashion of the early 1900's.

Hermione looked on to the rest of the group and realized that if it wasn't for Pansy's mistake, none of them would be here right now.

'She would still be mad at Ron and she never would have gotten to know Blaise and Theo better. There would also be no way she and Draco would be together. She most likely would still be moping in her room, wondering why Ron didn't want to be with her anymore. She probably should thank Pansy for pushing her...she helped her find her family.'

She smiled at the group of friends as they continued their discussions. She took a bite of her chicken and chimed into the conversation Draco and Ginny were having.

After dinner the group sat around and talked about life. Theo suddenly spoke up and asked to play a game. Harry suggested charades which all the Slytherin's seemed confused by. He explained the rules as they all walked back to the living room and moved the couches out of the way. Most of the group who had not played before, let out groans when he told them no wands were allowed and collected them from everyone; placing them on the mantel of the fireplace. He pulled a box from the top of the book shelf near the window and set it on the coffee table. They split into teams with Hermione acting as judge to even everything out. Blaise, Draco, and Harry on one team and Ginny, Theo, and Ron on the other.

"Now some of you might be thinking that Hermione is going to be bias because Draco is here now. I am sure that is not the case. Remember Hermione. it is gals before pals, us girls have to stick together." Ginny winked.

Warm chuckles filled the room and Draco gave Hermione a soft playful smile. After Ginny's team won the coin toss, Ginny walked passed Hermione and nudged her in the arm.

"Nice coin toss Hermione." She joked.

Hermione rolled her eyes in amusement and whispered the word on the card in her ear. Ginny walked back to the front of the room between the two teams and dramatically blew out a deep breath while shaking her arms; almost as if she was loosening her muscles in preparation. All of a sudden, she opened her eyes and lifted her hands up, pressing her wrists to her chest and slightly crouched. After hobbling around a little, she tossed her head back and let out a mighty growl. Instantly laughter filled the room along with answers coming out from both teams.

"Dog!" Theo yelled out.

"The Womping Willow!" Ron shouted.

"Dementor!" Blaise cried out.

"Voldemort!" Harry screamed.

The group let off a loud laughter at Harry's answer but continued to keep guessing.

"It's easy! She's a dragon!" Draco called out.

Ginny shook her head no so they kept yelling out answers. Finally Harry shouted out the correct one giving his team a point.

"Dinosaur!" he answered above everyone else.

Ginny stopped her motions and jumped up and down in happiness before realizing her team lost the first round and began to frown. She sulked to the couch and sat down with her team in a huff.

"Alright Draco! You're up!" Hermione exclaimed.

"What? Me?" he asked confused.

"Yes you, now come on mate." Theo stated pushing him forward.

He stumbled a little before making his way over to Hermione who already had a card out. He leaned down and she whispered the word on the card in his ear.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" He asked with a squinted face as he pulled back.

"I can't help you, sorry." Hermione smiled.

He let out sigh and walked to the front of the room between the two teams. He rolled his eyes before placing the back of his right wrist on his forehead and pointed a finger. He slightly crouched as he lifted his left hand at a forty-five degree angle. He began to prance in place while the rest of the group looked on in confusion.

"Uh, a bunny?" Theo asked confused.

"Oh, it's a Troll!" Ginny cheered.

"An elf!" Ron yelled out.

"Umbridge!" Harry shouted with a chuckle.

Hermione couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing. She was laughing so hard she started to tear up and her stomach began to hurt.

"I'm sorry." she managed to say through her giggles "That is so bad." She continued to laugh.

"A donkey!" Blaise answered in a fit of laughter.

"It's a unicorn!" Draco angrily yelled out as he fixed himself and crossed his arms in embarrassment.

Hermione stood up still laughing as she walked over to Draco and pulled his face into a kiss.

"It's okay Draco." She giggled as she pulled back. "No one can out act Ginny, she is hard to follow. Also, it probably would have helped if you were on all fours and maybe let out a neigh." She smiled up at him. "You'll do better next time."

"I am NOT doing that again." He stated in frustration as he walked away from her and plopped himself back on the couch with his team.

"If we are doing this we are going to need something to help loosen us up." Ron began before walking out of the room.

He came back in with two fire whiskey bottles in one hand and a tower of shot glasses in the other. Ginny rushed to help him and set the glasses down on the table; sliding one in front of everyone.

"So!" Ginny clapped her hands together. "This might not be as wild as that Third Class party we all witness briefly before both memory holders were too drunk to give out the rest of the details, but!" She held a finger in the air. "We are going to forget past bullshit, play this game, and dance like we have never danced before! I am setting down two rules and two rules only! First rule; no one is to judge anyone in this room. This is a safe space."

"Okay Oprah!" Hermione called out.

"Who is Oprah?" Theo questioned with a raised brow.

"Only the best American Chat show host on the telly. Hermione showed me a few episodes at her parents' house a few months ago. That woman is a legend! I am honored to be compared to her!" Ginny explained a little too dramatically. "Anyway! Rule two; no fighting of any kind. Disagreements are fine and as long as it is a healthy debate, we won't interrupt. However, if I see anyone fighting to the point where friendships will be lost or body parts might be thrown; I will personally see to it that you are hexed into next week. Do I make myself clear?"

The group nodded their heads and Ron poured out seven shots.

"Harry lifted his glass and everyone followed suit.

"Cheers! To new friendships and to old!" he spoke proudly.

"Cheers!" everyone called out in unison with large smiles before gulping back the fire whiskey.

"Alright Ron! You're up!" Hermione stated with a smile as she set her glass down and made her way back over to her chair.

Ron stood up excited and walked over to her. She whispered the word in his ear and he began to follow the lead of the two who went before him. Hermione laughed as he tried to act out a bicycle and realized something major while looking around the room at the people having fun.

'At this very moment...she was finally happy.'

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.7K 153 19
After the war, everyone returned to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to finish their final year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is now head...
850K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
54.2K 1.1K 16
TOMIONE/DRAMIONE FANFICTION (EDITING) __________ The world has gotten darker ever since Lord Voldemort's return was confirmed, and Harry Potter must...
4.2K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...