Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

Door KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... Meer

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔

7.8K 300 31
Door KimmyUB

2 WEEKS LATER - (Mon, 30 October 2017)

Stephano's POV

It's Monday morning and I've been looking forward to today for the past 2 weeks as I finally convinced Kiara that we needed to know the babies gender so I can finish up on my surprise for her, which she doesn't know about but I made up a little lie on why I needed to know, I just told her that the guys said we should host a gender reveal party or some shit and she gave in, got that idea from Gia actually as I didn't know how I was going to convince her without her losing her shit on me again, for no reason.

Honestly I would prefer it if we were having boys and it's not a sexist thing, it's just that my kids are my heirs, not only would they be Mafiosos (members of the Mafia), but they are also my successors when I step down from being the Mafia Don and for my legal businesses as well and having girls would complicate things, don't get me wrong, I would love them equally but for business and la famiglia (the family) it would completely complicate things as they would be my first born or at least which ever one arrives first, it's unfortunately in his blood but I will not be like my father and enforce this life on any of my children, they would be given a choice and if MY FAMILY... Kiara and or the kids, don't want this life, well then I guess Dante would be taking over after all as my first priority is and always will be them, come what may.

We literally have 3 hours until our appointment and Kiara still hasn't come down yet, not even for breakfast and I have no idea what's keeping her but am afraid to even ask because then she would completely loose her shit on me about how I'm rushing her and I have no patience and how heartless I am, not caring that she's as huge as a mountain... Basically every crazy shit I would be accused of, I've heard them all over the past few months one to many times, so I tend to avoid any questions or even look her way when she's got that pissed or annoyed look, I don't even try to comfort her, let's just say I've learned my lesson, pregnant women can get pretty crazy...

Deciding that I probably should go and check on her to see how far she is as I've been waiting down here for her for over an hour. When I reached the room I see Kiara standing in nothing but something that looks to be a bathing suit or maybe it's underwear but when I take a closer look I see she has been crying, not wanting to panic, I move closer to her, to make sure she's not in any pain or worse, in labour.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked as I'm getting closer to her making her jump with a gasp, clearly that wasn't such a good idea. SHIT!

"Are you crazy! You scared me! You shouldn't do that... fucking crazy prick!" She immediately yells at me, I guess this too is my fault.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't think sorry, you just worried me as I've been downstairs waiting for you" I say moving closer to her.

"Look at how huge I am! How do you expect me to rush just because you're waiting for me?!" She says still with tears in her eyes, here we go again.

"No baby, I didn't expect you to rush, I was just worried about you is all" I say and then move to stand behind her and hold her from behind caressing her belly and kissing her neck as this always seems to calm her down.

"Im sorry, it's just that I'm getting bigger and bigger by the day, I mean how is that even possible Steph?" She says softly.

"Baby you have to remember that you're carrying twins and that in order for them to have enough room in here" I say pointing to her belly. "It needs to grow and I've never loved you more than I do today because the more you grow, the more beautiful you get, you are beautiful baby, since the day I met you and you only get more stunning with each passing day." I say then pecked her cheek and then turn her to face me instead of the mirror.

"Now you have to get done baby, because you still need to have something to eat before we need to leave, yeah?" I asked looking her straight in the eye in my serious voice, not leaving her any room to argue which she responds with a nod of the head and a soft okay.

So I went to the bed and took the dress off of it which I saw laying there when I entered the room and then walked back to her side and nod for her to lift her arms, which she does and then I slid the dress over her head and down her body.

"Is this okay? You know I don't have much clothes that fits me anymore, besides these dresses that looks more like tents" she explains and nearly made me chuckle but I fought it as I know how that would piss her off even more and then we would be here for hours with her crying and yelling at me, so I tend to avoid such happenings.

"I told you we could go buy you more clothes or I could send someone to do that but you refused and you look beautiful as always, so don't worry." I say pecking her.

"Now come sit down on the bed so I can put on your sandals okay" I say to her while moving her away from the mirror towards the bed so I can put on her sandals, that's laying infront of the bed and get her out of this room. "There you go, now let's get going okay, I'll carry you down yes?" I say to her and she nods and mumbles a soft thank you and grab her bag that's also on the bed and then allow me to pick her up and move out the room.

Half an hour later we were done eating and making our way out the door to the awaiting car, which my driver Simon will be escorting us to Dr Jacobs office, accompanied by James my personal gaurd, as I don't like driving while Kiara is so fragile, I prefer to sit with her at the back.

Hour later we pulled up infront of the doctor's office and I helped Kiara out the car and then make our way past the receptionist desk and straight to the doctor's room, they are aware of the fact that my wife will never sit and wait for them to help her and not to try and fight me on this, we moved to the doctor's office as I didn't want Kiara to go to and from the Mansion in her state for check ups and besides Mrs Jacobs wasn't on my payroll before the incident months ago as I didn't need an obstetrician. It's her husband Dr Jacobs who works at New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital, a surgeon one of the best actually which is why he works for me and now so does his wife.

"Good afternoon Mr Romano, Miss Cambridge" doc says when we stepped into her office.

"Afternoon doctor" I greet her and Kiara says a soft hello and then I moved her to the bed so she can get comfortable.

"So Miss Cambridge how are you feeling, any pain since I last seen you 2 weeks ago?" The doc asks Kiara, since she turned 28 weeks we had to move our doctors visits, from once a month to every 2 weeks.

"No pain apart from when they kick me in the ribs or when they turn or move" Kiara answers.

"Like I said before, that's normal to feel discomfort when they move, it's nothing to worry about" doc says with a smile and then starts to do her checks like her weight, blood pressure and have Kiara pee in a cup to check her protein and sugar with a whole lot of other questions while doing so.

"Okay now that, that's all done, I need you to lie down for me so we can check the babies okay?" Doctor says and then move to the machines while I help Kiara lay down on the bed and lift her dress up to reveal her belly and then cover up her private area with a white sheet.

"This might be a little bit cold as you know, so brace yourself" doc says with a smile. "Now let's Listen to your babies heartbeats" doc says after a few minutes of typing and then pressing a button and then the sound came blasting through and my heart stopped as I listened to their beating hearts. "Their heartbeats are strong, now let's have look at your babies, shall we?" Doc says and then she turned on the screen.

"Everything looks in order their growth, positions and their heartbeats and seeing as you guys requested not to know their gender, we are basically done here, I just Ne-" the doc was busy saying until Kiara cut her off.

"Actually Doctor we decided that we want to know the sex of our babies, it's best to know before hand, I realize this now after we spoke about it together" Kiara says and then looks up at me with a smile on her face and I could see the love she has for me and that's an amazing feeling.

"Yes we have doctor, we both agreed to find out today" I say not looking away from Kiara.

"That's great, now let's do the 3D scan and I'll take some pictures for you and then reveal your babies gender" Doc says all excited and switched on the other machine and starts rubbing the transducer over Kiara's belly and the picture came to live showing a clear picture of our babies.

"You are having a little boy and a little girl, look at that there" Doc says pointing to the screen and I just nod as I'm speechless of the news I just heard not sure if it was my imagination or what. "That's your little boys erect penis, and that over their that looks like a little hamburger is a sign that, this one is a girl. Congratulations mommy and daddy you are having both boy and girl" doc says and then she walks away to her desk and I'm still frozen zoning in on the screen and Kiara's sob is what brought me out of it.

"We're having a boy and a girl Steph" she chokes out, putting a smile on my face because that proves I didn't image it, we are having both sexes, FUCK! This is probably the best news I could've ever wanted to hear, my prince and princess, FUCK ME! This feeling of happiness is indescribable.

"Yes we are baby! You are amazing you know that? God I love you so fucking much!" I say and then shower her with kisses all over her face causing her to giggle through her tears.

"I love you too" she says and then I kiss her with all of my emotions that is going through me at this moment, needing her to feel what I'm feeling right now and we were interrupted by a throat being cleared. Looking up I see it's the doctor.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, I just wanted to give you these" the doctor says giving me the pictures of our babies from both machines. "We are done here and I'll see you in 2 weeks from now, don't forget to stop by the reception desk for the confirmed time of the appointment and your vitamins okay" doc says and Kiara nods her head.

"Thank you doctor" Kiara says while I wipe off the gel from her belly and then lower her dress and help her stand up.

"You very welcome dear" doc says with a gentle smile and then we say our goodbyes and made our way to the reception desk.

After sorting out everything, we were on our way back home and not even 5 mins into the ride Kiara fell asleep in my arms and all I could do was stare at the pictures the doc gave me.

WE HAVING BOTH! Wow I did not see that coming but FUCK AM I HAPPY...!!! I never thought this day would come, that I would become a father of 2 kids and soon to be married too, life really couldn't get any better than this. An hour later we arrived back home so I picked up Kiara and walked into the house with the help of James and put Kiara to bed, this is her normal nap time everyday only to wake up hours later, starving.

I have some things to sort out for this dinner to let our friends and family know of our engagement and now the news of our babies gender and I know exactly who can help with that. Picking up my phone I send her a text, that I need her to meet me at my home office here in the Estate, so we can form a little surprise for my baby. Just a small dinner party with our friends this weekend, maybe Friday night and I definitely need to prepare one of the rooms downstairs for us to sleep in from now on as I don't want Kiara taking those stairs up and down daily especially when I'm not around to help her, just until the babies are born that way I get her away from the rooms upstairs too so I can have people work on my other surprises for her for when the babies are born. I cannot wait for that day to come, to see and hold my children... It will be the most happiest day of my life and to think I'm having them with the love of my life. I'm most definitely THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE...!

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday but as promised chapter 40, I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'm currently writing the next chapter as you read this, not sure if I'll be in time to publish it before the day ends but I promise to try. AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE EARLIER, I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUBLISH AN UNFINISHED CHAPTER I MEANT TO SAVE MY CHANGES AND NOT PUBLISH IT... SORRY AGAIN, Anyways let me know your thoughts and please don't forget to comment, vote and share.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

87.1K 2.2K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
29.2K 1.1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
67.4K 1.9K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
42.4K 532 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...