Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔

8.8K 295 24
By KimmyUB

5 & HALF MONTHS LATER - (Sat, 14 October 2017)

Kiara's POV

It's been about 5 and a half months since the incident with Jason and I'm glad that it's all over, mine and Stephano's agreement was to never bring the subject up since the day he came home from the "mansion" covered in blood, when I asked him what had happened, all he said was that he made Jason pay and knowing that I'll be upset hearing the details, he'd suggest that I rather not ask anymore questions concerning that day and I was only happy to let it go as I was sure I wouldn't have been able to handle hearing any details, so that was the end of that conversation and I never heard from Jason again.

On a happier note, things between Stephano and I has been pure bliss for the past few months, his been my rock and made me fall deeper in love with him everyday with all the sweet gestures, late night cravings that he sees too, parties or dinners with our friends or family I should say and the romantic date nights that he insisted we have once a week, as he like to put it that he doubts very much that when the twins arrive we won't have anytime to go out on dates for a while, since the twins would need all of our attention but according to him he will definitely make sure to sneak in a session between us at least once a day because his a man with a big sexual appetite and needs to be "fed" on a daily basis, his words not mine. But I don't mind, I lOVE his high libido, especially now since I'm pregnant as I'm always horny it's actually embarrassing how quickly I can get turned on or how many orgasms I have before we even connected but honestly, I couldn't complain it's fantastic, except for the part where it's a bit uncomfortable due to my prominently huge belly.

I'm currently 31 weeks and 5 days along, to be exact and honestly if it weren't for the restless nights, swollen feet, aching back and numerous trips to the bathroom, I would actually have said that being pregnant is magnificent and a feeling like no other but unfortunately I won't lie because it totally SUCKS BALLS!!! And not to mention that I'm as huge as a house and not just any house, a damn double story! I just really want this babies out of me already.

I'm currently standing infront of the floor length mirror in our bedroom, just done getting ready for our Date Night. I can't fit my fat ass in anything other than dresses and it really sucks but I have been visiting Stephano's closet a lot these days, for sweatpants or t-shirts even his boxers as most of my underwear feels completely uncomfortable and it annoys me that most of my clothes doesn't fit me. The girls took me to shop for maternity dresses and more baby clothes a couple of months ago and after searching through all the dresses we had bought, I decided on wearing my black floor length dress and you know how they say black is suppose to make you look thinner, well that either was a bunch of bullshit I heard somewhere or it just doesn't work for me as I still look like a fat cow, I even look like one in my damn face and it's frustrating as I know all the beautiful woman that Steph could be with, instead his stuck with me because I'm pregnant with his babies and I hate going out. I'm sure everyone feels sorry for him that his stuck with this cow when he could have a model... Great now I'm full on sobbing like an idiot.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?!" Steph asks frantically and I didn't even know he came into the room.

"I look like a cow..." I sob out in a stuttered whisper. "No matter what I put on, I'm still huge as a fucking house... I don't want to be pregnant anymore..." I said still crying.

"Don't say that again baby, you hear me? You are the most breathtakingly beautiful woman to walk the face of the Earth and with you pregnant makes you even more stunning baby and you're not "huge" your carrying our babies Amore (love)." He says after turning me towards him and titling my head up so I could see just how much he meant what he said.

"But I'm fat and ugly, you could be with anyone you want to be, maybe even a super model or an actress or a-" I rambled before he cut me off.

"Would you stop! I love you, I don't give a shit about any other superficial women that's out there, you are what I WANT AND NEED! And your not fucking fat, your pregnant." He says and then kisses me to show me just how much he wants me and I was instantly lost and completely forgot why I was crying but that didn't last long as he pulled away to quick for my liking.

"Now let me have a look at you." He says and then turns me back to face the mirror and stands behind me putting his arms around me, resting his hands on my belly and then he continues. "Will you look at that? See how beautiful you look but do you know what doesn't look good on you?" He asks looking me straight in the eyes and my smile that appeared started to drop a bit as a part of me knew this was coming as I know I'm ugly.

"Tears... That does not look good on you baby, you're too beautiful to cry" he says with so much love and adoration in his voice and eyes, that I couldn't help but smile big with tears falling down. "Hey! I said stop it okay?" He says and pecks my cheek when I nod my response, not trusting my voice at the moment.

"Good now let's go before we never leave this room..." He says licking his lips after giving me a once over and then smirk at me. "We should leave now as I'm sure those babies are starving, so why don't we see to their needs first, before mommy takes care of daddies needs" he says biting his bottom lip with a wink and I could feel how wet I was getting in the south region and if I don't make a move to leave I might just jump him and I know that's what his trying because he loves to tease and this is him trying to make me attack him because he says sex is even wilder that way, horny asshole!

"I know what you're trying and it won't work, now leave and wait for me outside the door, I just need to pee AGAIN! And then touch up my make-up then we can go." I said glaring at him with a stern voice or at least I think I am, to show him I'm serious.

"Yes ma'am!" He says with a smirk and you can hear his amusement in his voice as he probably can see how much I want him right now, Fucking Prick!

•••

Walking down the stairs proved to be one of the many things that's near to impossible when you're 7 months pregnant with twins, I feel like I'm about to collapse not only from exhaustion but also from my aching feet and back. Yes Steph is right by my side for support but his not the one that has to carry the weight and deal with the pain I seem to be in every flipping day!

"I need to sit down Steph, my feet and back are killing me and on top it all the twins decides now is the time to play tag in kicking my ribs" I said through clenched teeth as I'm trying to deal with the pain.

"Of course baby, just breath through it yeah" he says like that's easy to do! "Come sit here at the table, I'll get you some water" he says when we get to the closes room down the stairs.

I understand why he wants us to do this once a week before the babies arrive, to not only get sometime alone but also to really get to know one another but I can't do this anymore all I want to do is lay in bed, my feet looks and feels like it's ready to burst and my back... don't even get me started on my back, not to mention all the uncomfortable stares we get in public. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Steph and I love that he of the men came up with this idea as I enjoy every minute with him but I just can't do this anymore.

"Here you go baby" Steph says handing me a bottle of water and then he crouches down in front of me and starts rubbing my tummy and every time he does that the twins seem to settle down, makes me believe he doesn't just have that power over me but the kids too.

"Steph I don't want to go, my feet feels ready to burst and my back is killing me and on top of it, I don't have the energy to deal with all those judgemental stares from people. Please I just want to go to bed and sleep" I said and his face falls immediately.

"Please just tonight baby and I promise we won't go anywhere until the babies are born?" He says and then continues to rub my tummy.

"You don't get it do you?! Do you know how it feels?! NO OF COURSE NOT! All you care about is this damn dates!" I shout at him and as much as I hate snapping at him, I just can't help myself, my damn hormones are all over the God damn place.

"Your right I don't know how your feeling but was I not with you every restless night you had? Was I not there making sure you are comfortable everytime you so much as move?! Forgive me for arranging a romantic dinner for us alone, far away from other humans to bring you out the house a little and want to spend time with you!" He says a little louder and then moves away from me and sits on the chair not looking at me.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you but how was I suppose to know it wasn't going to be another restaurant with judgmental eyes watching my every move? But I'm sorry I know you have been nothing but good to me and supportive and I didn't mean to imply that you weren't... It's just that I'm in so much pain Steph and I'm not even in labour yet so forgive me if all I want to do is sleep" I say through tears because I didn't want us to argue or fight, I just really want to sleep.

"Shhhh baby, don't cry I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just that I've been arranging this night for a few days now and I promise no one else will be around apart from Alfred and Clarissa, I swear to you baby you wouldn't have to walk anywhere it's just a romantic night away from here" he says while wiping my tears away and pecking me every now and then in-between words.

"Okay..." I say not looking at him as I'm kind of ashamed for exploding on him like that, when he went through so much trouble for our date night.

"Baby look at me" he says and lifts my head with his finger that's under my chin. "If you really not up for it, we can cancel it I promise not to be mad, you just say the words and I'll carry you back upstairs so you can rest?" He asks and I'm not sure if it's my imagination or did I see worry in his eyes?

"No it's okay we can go but only if you carry me to the car" I say with a giggle when I saw the relief wash over his face and he immediately kisses me clearly happy with my answer.

"Thank you baby, you won't be disappointed I promise you. I have so many surprises planned for you, thank God you didn't change your mind again" he says chuckling and then kisses me passionately and then pulls away too quick again.

"Let's get going baby" Steph says and then stands up after pecking me one last time and then he helps me up when I nodded at him and without warning he lifts me bridal style and then kisses my forehead and then starts making his way to the front door carrying me as if I weigh nothing, which is a real turn on by the way.

"Are you okay baby?" He asks me when we got outside to the awaiting Black Range Rover with Simon, Steph's personal driver holding the door open for us.

"Yes I'm fine" I say and he nods then he puts me in the seat and then he goes around the car and get in next to me and Simon and James Steph's "bodyguard" get in the front seats.

"Baby why don't you lay back and close your eyes while we drive? I'll wake you when we get there" Steph says and I immediately yawn making him chuckle and I blush like an idiot.

"Shut up!" I said and then made myself comfortable to nap for a bit.

•••

"Baby, common we are here you need to wake up" I hear Steph say while stroking my cheek causing me to open my eyes with a smile on my face as I'll never get sick of waking up like this.

"Where are we?" I asked when I notice him standing outside with the car door open.

"Look" he says gesturing behind him. "What better place to have our last romantic evening before twins arrive, then here where it all began?" He says when he sees my response which was a confused look as to why we are at his beach house, where he brought me that first night we conceived the twins.

"But we not going in there just yet as your first surprise is down there" he says pointing to the path on the side of the house which I'm assuming leads down to the beach.

"Okay" I say with a big smile starting to get excited for my surprises.

"But..." He says and then looks at me for confirmation or something I'm not sure how to read his damn face sometimes. "But what?" I asked still with a smile on your face, to assure him I'm fine if that's what he was searching for on my face.

"I have to blindfold you until we get down there, otherwise it will ruin everything if I don't, but I promise you, you won't regret it baby, please just trust me..." He says all in one breath almost like I needed convincing, granted my moods has been all over the place but he knows he doesn't need to do much convincing with me.

"It's okay relax will you? I don't mind really, I do trust you. So.... Blindfold away!" I said gesturing to my eyes while giggling, getting even more excited if that's possible.

"Okay!" He says chuckling and then moves behind me with the silk blindfold in hand which I didn't even see it in his hands until now.

"You're going to carry me down right? As you know I can hardly walk when I CAN see, you can only imagine how hard it will be while being blindfolded." I said laughing and then hear him chuckling behind me.

"Of course baby, just relax" he says when he was done tying the blindfold and then I felt him pecking my lips.

"Its not to tight is it? Is it comfortable enough?" He asks and I nod my head as my response. "Good, now I'm going to lift you okay?" He asks or more like warn as he didn't wait for me to respond because after he said it, he lifted me immediately and started walking.

I don't know how long we have been walking, which probably was just a few minutes but felt like hours, probably because of my anxiety, until I finally heard Steph speak up as we were walking in silence.

"Okay baby I'm going to put you down now, yeah?" He says but it sounded more like a question so I nodded to him my okay and he wasted no time in putting me down on my feet gently and helped me steady my footing by holding onto me, then he moved behind me and I got very nervous all of a sudden.

"I'm going to remove the blindfold now, are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes!" I nearly shouted causing him to chuckle and then I felt him work on the blindfold at the back of my head and when he removed the blindfold I couldn't believe my eyes.

"OH MY GOD..."

_________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the time jump but like I said before there will be a lot of chapters staring with this one that has time skipped so we could move to the important parts of their relationship and the book. So about the chapter let me know your thoughts and what you guys think Kiara's first surprise is, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I promise you the next one which will be out tomorrow, will be much more interesting and HOT 😉 so stay tuned. Anyways please don't forget to comment and vote.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
30.9K 1.2K 39
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
684K 11.2K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
1.1M 31.3K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...