The opposite character

By wackydisastersfollow

Chelsea Sternhart is plain Jane, old faded jeans pinafores and t-shirts, out of place pigtails and ratty conv... More

Chapter 1: Maniac driver
Chapter 2: Diet royalty
Chapter 3: Betty the ugly
Chapter 4: "You guys are assholes".
Chapter 5; Jada Callan.
6; Jada Christina Winterdawn and the bone chilling, soul shuddering nightmare.
Chapter 7; The makeover.
Chapter 8; Jada goes to a rave.
Chapter 9; The Second son of God.
Chapter 10; Logan Rory Larry?
Chapter11; The loony bodyguard.
Chapter 12; First base?

INTRODUCTION

24 2 0
By wackydisastersfollow

Hi there! 😊
This is the first of many drafts to become published. I'm so excited. But before that I want to warn my readers this is a fun simple story that is a complete work of friction. I'm very aware that there might be an abundance of errors due to wrong or exaggerated facts. My characters in this book are college students, I however am not and I'm not exactly sure how the stakes work so I made up a lot of stuff, nothing irrational though, such as the institution they study at and a few others. I promise to edit this work when it is complete but for those of you who choose to follow this work kindly point out errors and I will see to them, thanks.

Also I just want to put it out there that I have different characters with different reactions to different situations and even different views and the views of my characters do not necessarily reflect my views as a person so if in anyway you get offended by anything in this book, blame those blasted characters😀 .
I appreciate your understanding and now, chapter 1...
Also tried to correct the mistake with the intro and first chapter but it appears I might have to rewrite the first chapter, I'm to lazt guys so forgive me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.1K 66
"You know nothing about me, absolutely nothing! Who are you to tell me what's best for me Joslyn?!" he yells. "So all the girls you sleep with, y...
1.5K 65 11
Athena Yondoris lives a simple life. She's a straight-A student in her school. She loves going to parties, and dressing up pretty. She likes to keep...
2K 72 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
1.7K 135 40
Having a crush sucks. Having a crush that is of the female gender sucks even more. Cheyenne Pearce, your typical homosexual 15-year-old 'emo' artisti...