That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 16 -

1K 26 1
By elizabeth_756

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Christmas with Harry was wonderful. The bracelet he got me was beautiful and I loved it. His family was nice enough to include me in their activities. They were all really nice and I never really had a full Christmas experience. My parents divorced when I was 4 so we moved away. I would always spend Christmas with Ian or Alex. My mom and uncle Simon were always busy. New Years was different because that's when we would all actually be a family. When I moved with my father he wouldn't really be there so I just got usted to it after a while.

"Are they here yet?" I asked Harry. We were at the airport waiting for the boys to arrive. We were all gonna stay here a few days and then we were all gonna fly back to the states to spend New Years at my families place.

"Yea their they go!" I saw them walking with Paul behind them. Louis ran with his arms spread wide and Harry did the same but Louis ignored Harry and ran straight to me. He lifted me and spun me around.

"I missed you!" I laughed at his silliness and the expression on Harry's face. "Aw come here Haz I missed you too not as much as Claire tho"

I hugged the rest of the boys and we walked back to the car. "Paul! Paulllllll! Paul!" Niall kept yelling inside the car.

"What Niall?" "It's time for my snack!" "No Niall you ate 30 min ago!"

"Harry people on here say your a faggot I believe it's true!" Louis showed Harry his phone. "You are too! Paulll Louis is being mean again make him stop!"

I saw Niall looking in his bag and he pulled out a box. "Paul there's no chicken left!" Niall cried - seriously he cried - Zayn was fixing his hair for what had to be the 1000th time.

"Does my hair look good up or down?"

"Louis! Louis! I'm bored Louis! Do something!" Harry kept bothering Louis, Niall kept crying over chicken, Zayn finally fixed his hair, and Liam was asleep the whole time. The boys were really a handful. "You need a new job." I told Paul he just laughed.

- - - -

The next day we were all having dinner and my phone rang so I excused myself.

"Hello" I was outside in the backyard."Claire" I sighed "Hello father." I really didn't want to talk to him right now. "I need you here in a few days to discuss arrangements."

"Yes father now I have to go it's late. Good night." I hung up and looked up at the stars. Why me?

"You alright?" I turned and saw the boys looking at me with concern. I nodded but I couldn't stop the tears from coming. They walked over and hugged me with me being in the center.

"Want to talk about it?" Zayn asked. I really need to get this off my chest so I did and I knew I could trust the boys. Zayn was beside me holding me and the boys were all sitting in a circle. Liam started a fire and they all sat their waiting for me to start.

"My father usted to be an alcoholic. He would hit my mom. When I was four they had a custody battle. My mom won so she moved us all to North Carolina and months later she found out she was pregnant with my younger brother. My father was informed and he changed his ways then he took over my grandfathers company and became stable enough. My older brothers already had their mind set on a career and Victoria did too. My father was furious but then he flew to where we were and told my mom he was taking me with him. I was nine and I knew my dad never contacted us for 5 years but all of a sudden he was here. I packed my bags and left. The first years were great but when I turned 16 things changed. My father got re married to a golddigger. She and her daughter were only after the money. They of course didn't know I was next in line to take over. She thought her daughter was going to be because I was kicked out by my own father and she didn't know that they had to be blood related. I was kicked out because I wanted to be a singer and my father thought it was silly. Uncle Simon and my mom were the only ones their to support me and here I am." Their faces were filled with shock and concern.

"Why didn't Simon take over?" Liam asked.

"He didn't want to take over. He wanted to make his own label you know have something that's his not somebody else's. I then signed with him."

"Wow I can't believe your dad kicked you out" Niall said. "He's known as the worlds best dad." I laughed.

"Hahahaha he's far from that don't believe everything the media says." We stayed out for a bit and then we decided it was time to leave for bed.

"Claire" Harry pulled me back. "Were going on a third date tomorrow ok I wanna help keep your mind off things." He smiled.

"Third date?" I asked confused.

"Yea third so be ready good night." He kissed my forehead and left me their confused. When was the second?

- - - -

Me and Harry were spending the whole day together today and we were spending tomorrow with the guys since our plane leaves in the afternoon. I showered, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a ponytail. It was cold outside so I just put on some ripped black skinny jeans, NIRVANA hoodie, and yellow converse. (Why do I do this? I'm more of a visional person so yea.)

"Harry! Harry! Pay attention to me Harry!" I walked down the stairs and found Niall annoying Harry. Louis, Zayn, and Liam were all watching tv. Anne walked out the kitchen.

"Claire! Good morning dear!" She walked up and hugged me. "Morning where's Gem and Robon?" I hugged her back. "Gemma went to get some things with Robin." I nodded.

"Zayn! Zayn! Pass me the bag of chips." Zayn handed him the bag and Nialls eyes widened and he jumped on Zayn. "How dare you eat the rest of chips! I wanted them!" The boys tried to get Niall off Zayn and all you heard was Zayn saying "not the face!" Anne shook her head and laughed.

"Hey you ready to leave?" Harry whispered in my ear. I jumped and then nodded and very aware that I was blushing. We walked out not bothering to say goodbye because they were all busy trying to get Niall off Zayn. I never seen Niall so hostile towards someone. Note to self never mess with his food.

"Where are we going?" I saw he had a camera with him. "Just dont ask questions and come on." I did as I was told and he led me to the bakery where he usted to work. We went in and got some cookies.

"Sit and say cheese!" He pulled out the camera and took a picture. He kept doing that thru out the whole day and I was confused at why he was taking pictures. We went to the park and took a couple. In town we asked an elderly couple to take a picture of us together. We then came to a big clearing.

"I had a steamy make out session over there." Harry said laughing. "And I would like to know why?" I wasn't jealous really. I was just asking.

"I'm not sure really, you've only had one boyfriend right?" I was suprised by this sudden question.

"Welllll not exactly." Harry looked up. "I've only had ONE serious boyfriend."

"Oh . . . Who were the others?" "Well I kinda usted to date Logan" I put my hand back to my neck nervously. "But we didn't last long it got akward because we realized we were more friends then anything more."

"Oh I see." It suddenly got akward. Claire say something! No! Yes! No! Stop! "Can we talk about something else." He nodded.

"Can I ask why we were taking pictures the whole day?" He shook his head and took my hand. "Not yet but I will soon wanna get lunch?" I nodded and he led me to a pizza place. We sat down at a booth and a waitress came over to get our order.

~ HARRY's POV ~

I knew she had a boyfriend before because of what Kendall told me. I wanted to know who the guy was and what he looked like. I wanted to know how he was and what happened between them but I didn't want to push it. Not yet.

"I want a medium sized pepperoni pizza for myself." My eyes widened. "What? You think I can't finish it."

Honestly I doubted she would but she proved me wrong. She devoured that pizza. I never met a girl like her that was so comfortable with eating in front of a guy most girls try to eat properly or would have ordered a salad. I liked this about Claire she could be herself in front of me.

"You gonna eat that?" Claire reached over to take a slice. "Well yes but you can have it since you already grabbed it you fatty" She laughed. I looked to the side and a couple of teenage girls recognize me and they started to walk over. "Claire put your hood on and look the other way. Fans are coming." She quickly covered her face and looked out the window.

"Oh my god! Your Harry from One Direction! Hi I'm Madison and this is Kimberly and Alice." I smiled. "what can I do for you love?" "Uh can we have a picture? P-please" I saw Alice look at Claire. "Who's that?" She pointed at Claire. "Just a friend so let's take this picture shall we?" I stood up. "Why are they covering their face? It's rude!" Alice wouldn't let it go. I love my fans but c'mon I have a personal life too. "Stop Alice let it go!" Kimberly elbowed her and she did. We took the picture and said good bye. I decided to take Claire out of their so I payed and we left with her still covering her face.

"You know we can't do that forever right?" Claire asked once we got near to my home. I knew she was right but I was trying to keep this underwraps as long as possible. I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend when this tour ended and then we would make it public.

"I know but let's keep it private as long as possible ok?" She nodded and I pressed my forehead against hers. She looked up and I took the chance to press my lips against her heart shaped ones. Whenever I kissed her I would feel weak and I loved the feeling.

"Ewww! Liam do something their kissing! My virgin eyes!" I heard Louis yell. I groaned only Louis. Claire laughed. "Virgin? Are you sure because last night I went down to get a cup of water and I saw you looking at Harry nudes." Claire yelled back. The boys busted out laughing.

"Shut up!" Louis slammed the door and me and Claire were left outside.

"He's crazy." I said laughing at Louis. He was the oldest but he didn't act his age. "More like loony and mental" Claire said. We hugged without saying anything for awhile.

That moment with just us hugging I looked up at the night sky and just enjoyed this moment. I was hoping for more moments like this with just me and Claire.

(A/N) I hope you guys are enjoying the book and well comment and vote and yeaaaa. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
348K 7.6K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
186K 5.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...