Alone

Autorstwa Desglizzy

My mother is deceased.... I have no siblings... My father and I haven't spoke in years... I have no husban... Więcej

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

3.

561 34 0
Autorstwa Desglizzy

Chris Brown

I'm back in California, because tonight is the big premiere of my documentary "Welcome to my Life." I invited everyone out and for the most part everybody came.

Royalty greeted people at the front door as the crowd flooded in. She wanted that job so I gave it to her. I'm paying her 50 cents an hour according to her.

I dapped up my people's as I passed thru. Before you knew it, it was time to show the film. Everybody made themselves comfortable with their drinks and snacks. I gave Royalty some juice and popcorn.

The film was starting now. I was very surprised how good it turned out! They had mini clips of everything in there, but I already know the clip that caught everyone's attention. The clip when I was speaking about the Rihanna incident. It was my first time speaking on that topic.

I shuffled in my seat, because I felt some eyes on me. I just continued to watch the scene. Everything I mentioned was in fact the truth. I've been waiting for years to address it and now here we are.

The documentary continued and by the end of it I had a sleeping Ro in my arms. I stood up and made my way to the microphone to give a little speech. I said my thank you's and drive safely before exiting off stage.

I walked outside to paparazzi everywhere. My bodyguards opened the door to my car for me while I buckled Royalty into her car seat. I made my way to the driver side before getting inside myself. I wasted no time zooming off. The whole ride home I thought about how good the turn out was. I hope some people can see me in a different light. If I could just take that night back, I would. I would never want my baby girl to be in a situation like that.

When I got to my house I got Royalty out and carried her to her room. I ran her some bath water and added her favorite bubbles.

Royalty mother and I are not together at all. Her mom found out I was the father of Ro so she immediately gave Ro to me. I have full custody. Sometimes I feel sorry for her. She's 4 and has to be around me 24/7. I'm not a female. I don't know a lot of "girly," things. I wish she had a female role model in her life, other than my mom. A lot of girls I be around are definitely not fit to be in my daughter's life. I guess I need to make a change then..

"RoRo." I picked up a sleeping Royalty and carried her to the bathtub. Her eyes immediately shot open. I chuckled.

"Were you even sleep?" I asked.

She smiled, "Yes sir, but I smelled my bubbles."

I laughed out loud this time. This girl is something serious. I took her clothes off before sitting her in the bathtub. I normally let her do her own thing in the bathtub before I wash her and get her out.

"Dad." Ro looked at me with those big eyes of hers.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It's wash hair day." She blinked twice.

"It is isn't it." I got up and got her hair products.

"You have to remember daddy. Grandma never forgets." She looked at me sadly.

"I know baby. Daddy's trying." I kissed her forehead.

"I know daddy... you're a good dad. Best dad in the whole wide universe." She threw her arms up and bubbles went everywhere.

I chuckled, "I love you silly girl."

"I love you more daddy. Bubble kisses!" She exclaimed.

She put some bubbles on her lips and poked them out for me to kiss. I chuckled before pecking her lips.

"Ok, time to wash this hair and get you to bed." I said, immediately trying to become this "serious" dad. Royalty just laughed not taking me serious at all. I chuckled and shook my head to myself. At least it was worth a shot!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

35.4K 1.8K 37
Beyoncé: 20 years old, intelligent, single and independent. She always gets her way. Her father is the most powerful man in the US, so that adds to h...
56.6K 2.3K 56
Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...
TAINTED Autorstwa Twinklebee

Krótkie Opowiadania

34.1K 4.8K 35
I'm not just your typical Jamaican /American. This is my world. Y'all just live in it. "I'm not sure if you see me, but I like you and that's a mus...
11.5K 395 27
The story of an interesting Carter kid, she was far from the spotlight for spending her life in New York. Her mom refused to let her live with her da...