Unsaid

By jessiicaaa

Sophie Winters is your average 16-year-old until her old neighbour moves back next door and takes her for a r... More

Unsaid
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eighty two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven

chapter fifty

3K 98 39
By jessiicaaa

I didn’t want to think about the consequences of Niall and I making up in front of all my friends, in front of Ben especially, we shared a kiss in front of them, before Niall took me by the hand I pulled me out of Louis’. I didn’t even say goodbye, I was too confused, caught up in the moment, I knew I had become a terrible person to the people who are supposed to matter the most to me.

“Nobodies home, you might as well come in…” I muttered, refusing to let go of Nialls hand as I unlocked my front door, pushing any worries of my parents to the back of my mind.

“What about your mum?” Niall asked quietly. He had become so different, he had started to let his walls down for me, he was no longer the rude, egotistic boy he was when we started hanging out a few months ago, true, he still had his episodes, but he no longer showed me the side of him that didn’t care, he now held caution, of being caught by my parents, making sure we were careful. It made me feel so much closer to him, like I had finally been able to gain the trust that so many others had failed to earn.

“Honestly Niall, she hasn’t bothered speaking to me in a week, I cant be afraid of her, im single aren’t I?” I frowned slightly as we walked through in to my living room. “And if I’m single I should be allowed to hang around with whoever I want.”

Before I could say anything else, I felt Niall’s arms wrap around my waist pulling me backwards in to him.

“But you’re not single.” His voice came out almost like a growl, but a gentle one as he began walking backwards, pulling me with him.

“Well everyone thinks I am” Niall fell back on to the sofa as I tumbled down on top of him, he wrapped an arm behind my legs, pulling them up on to his lap as he pressed his lips firmly against my cheek.

“Not for long, I’ll say whatever you want, just don’t go back to Ben…” Niall muttered as I turned around staring at him confused.

“Niall…” I mumbled “I didn’t go to Louis’ so I could see Ben, I didn’t know anyone was going to be there, I’m not getting back with Ben, ever okay?” I touched his cheek with my hand softly as Niall looked down, he looked so sad, almost as if he didn’t believe me.

“Okay.” Niall mumbled quietly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and shifted further down on to the sofa, resting his chin on the top of my head. “But just promise me, that you’ll never leave me for Ben Sophie.” It broke my heart that he was so insecure about our relationship.

“Niall I’m not leaving.” I muttered craning my neck back to look at him and nod slightly. I don’t know how Niall and I had become so serious so quickly, I suppose we had been pretty serious from day one, but vowing to never leave scared me.

“Me neither.” He whispered dipping his head down and kissing my lips softly as one of his hands rested on my hip, pushing me to turn around which I did, moving to straddle his waist.

I moved my hand to Nialls chest, pressing firmly against it as he slid further back on the couch.

Nialls lips connected to mine again, his kiss was warm and sloppy as his tongue darted in to my mouth and I felt the cool sting of his lip ring.

“Sophie?” Niall breathed through the kiss, as he pulled away slightly, lingering inches from my face as he searched my eyes.

“Uhuh?” I mumbled, wanting desperately for him to kiss me again, to feel his warmth and his touch.

“Sophie you know how in love I am with you don’t you?” he asked openly, breathingly as if he were out of breath and trying to squeeze the words out. I nodded letting my eyes fall to his lips as I went back in. but before our lips could reach, Niall pulled me back gently.

“Slow down babe” Niall chuckled slowly, shaking his head as he reached out tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. “Just lay with me for a bit?” He asked shifting himself back down and pulling me with him, laying on top of him as his hand reached for my hair, running his fingers repeatedly through it.

“Why did you ask?” I asked quietly staring at a tiny stain on his shirt that could only be seen when you were as close as I was right now.

“Ask what?” He mumbled, I glanced up at him to see his eyelids closing slowly, it was only four in the afternoon, but obviously we’d had a long day.

“if I knew how much you loved me?” I whispered and waited for his reply, but it never came, when I next glanced up towards him, Nialls eyes were shut tightly, he looked completely serene as he lay beneath me, one arm draped around my body, and the other still entangled in my hair, his lips slightly parted. I couldn’t stop staring at sleeping Niall, and I got this weird feeling, rushing through me, that, this image, this view was what I wanted to fall asleep and wake up to every day.

I didn’t fall asleep like Niall had, I stayed awake, lying perfectly still, not to wake him. it was so calming and peaceful to know Niall was here with me, listen to his gently heartbeat and the rising and falling of his chest.

But it was then, during the serenity that I heard the front door open, and within seconds, my mother was standing in front of Niall and I, her eyes wide and her face turning dark red with anger as I stumbled to my feet.

“What are you doing Sophie? With this boy?!” her voice was loud, despite the fact Niall was asleep next to her, clearly she didn’t care.

“Nothing mother.” I muttered as she shook her head. “We were just hanging out.” I lied terribly.

“So ‘hanging out’ means falling asleep together, squeezed on a couch together, Sophie no!” She yelled. “You have to snap out of this now, This boy will break your heart Sophie-May and I wont pick up the pieces afterwards! He is no good for you, he’s side-tracking you from what’s important!” Her voice rang in my ears, the words I’d heard so many times now, the words I refused to let absorb in.

“Mother we’re friends! And he hasn’t done anything wrong!” I yelled defending Niall by lying further, but before I could continue I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced around to see Niall standing behind me looking at my mother.

“Mrs Winters.” He sighed stepping in front of me and wrapping his arm behind his back in order to hold on to me. “Sophie and I are dating, we have been for a while.” Niall explained as I watched him with wide eyes, I couldn’t believe he was telling my mother, right now.

My mothers eyes only got wider, which I thought would have been impossible, but they continued to grow as she looked to me clenching her jaw.

“I want you to know, that I am very fond of your daughter okay, and I am never going to hurt her, or let anyone ever touch her.” Niall said clenching his own jaw as he saw he was making no improvement with my mother.

“You are not too touch my daughter Niall, she is too pure for you, and you stay away!” Niall laughed sarcastically, shaking his head. I knew he was laughing at the fact my mother thought I was pure, but I hoped to god he didn’t pull her up on it.

To make the situation worse, my father then walked through the door, holding shopping bags my mother had obviously refused to carry herself. He walked over to the scene, stopping near my mother and raising an eyebrow.

“Joseph, guess who’s ruining your daughter?” My mother cackled as my father looked around confused, I saw out of the corner of my eye nialls fist tighten and his breath hitch.

“What are you talking about Liz?” My father asked frustratedly as my mother pushed her head towards Niall.

“Sir, I’m dating your daughter.” Niall sighed, silently pleading with my father to help him out. My father nodded quipping his words as he turned to my mother harshly.

“Do you realise what you’re saying? Have you not noticed, for the first time in about three years, your daughter has been the way she used to? She’s happier, brighter, and now we know its because of him, and you have the nerve to say that he is ruining her?” I widened my eyes at my fathers words, I’d never heard him speak to my mother like that before, he was always quiet and timid.

My mother looked just as stunned as I felt, at my father’s words as my father sighed, turning back to Niall and i.

“Excuse my wife Niall, she can be quite shallow sometimes.” My father sighed as he walked away in to the kitchen. Leaving my mother, absolutely about to reach the edge of sanity.

“You listen to me, you are to stay away from my daughter at all costs, she is not going to settle for some low life like the boy with a record and tattoos!” My mother hissed as I pushed past Niall.

“You do not get to label him like that mother! You know nothing about him! I am not settling Mother, stay out!” I yelled, fuming, I’d had it with her thinking she knew everything, thinking she knew me, I had changed, I wasnt little Sophie-may anymore with the petty bows and dresses, she did not get to choose who I fell in love with.

Nonetheless, Niall put a stop to my rampage, pulling me back by both arms, and holding me against his chest- something that probably wasn’t best to do in front of my mother.

“Any tactics you have to keep me away from your daughter Mrs Winters are going to fail miserably.” Niall said slowly as my mother pursed her lips ignorantly. Niall then turned to me, taking my hands in his as he looked down at me.

“I should be getting home anyway, okay?” He asked quietly as I bit the inside of my cheek nodding, then, unexpectedly Niall leant down and kissed me softly. The kiss only lasted a couple of seconds, but it was long enough to leave me feeling fuzzy and warm.

Niall glanced back to my mother, nodding once before letting himself out of the house.

I turned to my mother, to see her about to burst, her face wasn’t even red, it was a deep shade of purple, her eyes were wide, and the veins in her necks and forehead looked close to popping.

Just as my mother was about to open her mouth my brother appeared in the scene grabbing my arm protectively. I had expected Matthew would have been somewhere in the side lines, watching the big fight.

“Mum, she’s had enough.” Matthew said slowly, not looking anywhere but at our mother before he dragged me away, pulling me straight up to my room, where he sat on my bed, pulling me next to him.

“Well you’ve had a day of it haven’t you” Matthew laughed quietly and he rocked me back and forth gently, the last time he had done this, I was about four, and sobbing uncontrollably because I think I had fallen off a swing or something.

“You wouldn’t know the half of it.” I sighed as Matthew laughed even more, causing me to roll my eyes.

“I wouldn’t be so sure, I mean Danielle was there earlier, when, what was it again, yeah, Niall begged you not to leave him in front of Ben” Matthew said quietly in case my mother was listening, as I widened my eyes staring up at him, he nodded shrugging.

Danielle was my friend, but I had forgotten she was also everybody elses friend too.

I sighed, closing my eyes and laying my head back on to the pillow. After a while I heard Matthew slip out of my room and the tv in his room start up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 79 42
17 year old shy girl Kate who has an obsession over famous boy band 1Direction Lives with her best mate in their apartment in London. She isn't popul...
10.4K 416 37
Sophie Prescott is a normal but shy 15 year old girl who has a love for one of the biggest boy bands in the world. She has long brown-blonde wavy hai...
9.5K 148 22
I wrote this when I was 11. You have been warned... When an ordinary teenage girl, Sammi, uses her special gift at a school assembly brings her to...
3.5K 94 26
Meet Sophie, a 15 year old girl who loves One Direction, along with thousands of other girls. She's loved them since day 1, and they're all she think...