Secrets

By crazydirectioner226

Allison was a normal 17 year old senior till she went back for her senior year of high school. She had her be... More

Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 54

175 10 1
By crazydirectioner226

Allison's POV

When I was done throwing up I sat on the floor as Louis flushed the toilet for me. I looked up at him and he looks really concerned. He grabbed a towel, handing it to me. I wiped my face off, setting it on the counter. Honestly I feel worse than I did before. I'm sure that I look horrible too. I looked back up at Louis. I can tell that he's worried. He moved some of my hair, "Are you okay, love?"

"I'm not sure."

He leaned down, picking me up bridal style. He carried me upstairs up to his room before laying me down on his bed. I hate that he's worried right now. I'm sure I'll be fine. He kissed my forehead. He looks even more worried than before. He put his hand on my head, mumbling, "It feels like you're running a fever."

"I know."

"I think you should go to the doctor tomorrow, baby."

"I've missed enough school."

"I know, baby but you should go. We can get you an excuse for school so it doesn't affect anything."

I really don't want to go to the doctor. I'm sure I'll be fine in a few days. I should probably go so he isn't so worried about me. I mumbled, "Fine, I'll go."

"I'll make you an appointment. I'll be right back, baby. I'm just going to go get some stuff from the store."

I nodded as he pecked my lips. I sighed, "I don't want to get you sick."

He chuckled, "I don't care if you do, love."

I rolled my eyes as he got up, "I love you, baby."

I smiled a little, "I love you."

He walked out of the room. I feel bad that he ordered dinner and I couldn't even eat it. I'm so happy that he's mine. I feel like no one else would be as sweet as he is being. I grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. I started to get nauseous again. I groaned, quickly getting back up. I walked into the bathroom, throwing up again. 

When I was done I grabbed the towel from earlier, wiping my mouth off again. I got back up, walking into his room. I laid back down, watching some TV. I really don't want to move. After about 15 minutes I heard some moving around downstairs before I heard Louis start to walk up the stairs. He walked in and I saw that he had some Gatorade in his hand. He still looks concerned like he was earlier. He really doesn't need to worry this much. He walked over, sitting down next to me. He put the Gatorade down, "I think you need to drink something, love."

"I know."

"Did you throw up again, love.''

I nodded. He moved some of my hair, "I'll be right back, love."

He got up, walking into the bathroom. I heard some moving around before he walked back in. He put a trashcan by the bed and a towel on the table. I smiled a little, "Thank you, babe."

"It's no problem, love. I just want you to get better."

"You should probably go eat your dinner. I know you're hungry."

"Alright, love. I'll come back up here."

I'm so happy that he's mine and that he's here with me. He's doing more than he needs to. I know no one else would be like he is. I love him more than anything. It's so obvious he feels the same way.

Louis' POV

I feel so bad for her. I know if I would have went to work today I would have been back here by now. I don't like the thought of her being by herself while being sick. I walked downstairs, putting her food back. I hope that she can eat later. I know she needs to. I put it in the fridge then came back, grabbing mine. I turned off the TV, walking back up the stairs. I know I can get sick from being around her but I don't care. I just want to be with her. I walked in and saw her still laying there watching TV. She's still the most beautiful girl in the world. She's perfect to me. I walked over, sitting next to her with my back against the pillows. She looked up at me, "You don't need to eat up here, babe."

"I know. I just want to be with you, love."

"I don't want to get you sick.''

"Love, I don't care."

I noticed her smile a little before moving closer to me. I noticed that she was watching her favorite show. Honestly it's starting to grow on me. I would rather be here watching it with her than anywhere else. While I was eating I noticed her kick off the blanket. That's a little weird. I mumbled, ''Is something wrong, love?"

"It's hot in here to me."

I chuckled before going back to eating. I finished eating before throwing away my trash. I sat back down next to her in bed when I felt her grab my hand. I smiled, looking down at her, "Is something wrong, baby?"

"Can you do what you were doing this morning when I went back to sleep?"

I smiled, "Sure, love."

"Thank you. It's actually really relaxing."

"It's no problem."

She moved so that she was laying on her stomach. I smiled to myself. I think its cute how she is about this. It's nice knowing when I do that it's relaxing to her. I pushed the shirt back up that she was wearing and I started to run my finger tips up and down her back. She feels warm against my finger tips. I'm glad that she's going to the doctor tomorrow. I just want her to get better. I hate seeing her like this. 

Allison's POV

I woke up to Louis leaving small kisses on my face. I can't help but smile. He chuckled, "We need to get up, love. Your doctor's appointment is soon."

"Okay."

"Are you feeling a little better, love?''

I nodded, "Kind of."

He smiled, "That's good, love."

I hope I'm getting better since I haven't thrown up since last night. I got up, walking over to the dresser. I grabbed out one of my shirts and some yoga pants. I changed into that when I saw Louis putting on some sweatpants. When he was done I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He smiled, wrapping his arms back around me. I smiled a little bit, "Did you call in again today?"

"Yeah, I called yesterday when I knew you weren't feeling good and you were going to the doctor today."

"Did you call the office about me?"

He nodded, "Yes, I did that before i woke you up."

"Thank you so much, babe."

He smiled, "It's so problem. I just want you to get better."

He leaned down, softly pecking my lips, "Finish getting ready, love."

I pulled away from him, walking into the bathroom. I brushed my hair before pulling it up into a bun. I brushed my teeth, when I was about done Louis walked in. He smiled, grabbing his toothbrush. He kissed my cheek before he started brushing his teeth. I finished, walking back into his room. I slid my shoes on before grabbing his jacket. I put it on as he walked back in, smiling, "Are you ready to go, love?"

I nodded as he grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers as we walked out to his car. I still feel horrible but I'm happy that I have Louis. He's been so sweet about everything. I need to start thinking about this weekend with him. I need to make everything up to him. I especially need to make up for this past weekend. I feel like I ruined it even though he says that I didn't. 

He opened the door for me before I got in. He closed the door before getting in and started driving. I leaned over into him as I felt him put his hand on my leg like he usually does. I'm just happy to be around him. I feel like we're spending more time together this week than we normally do. I don't really care though. I love him and I love being around him. I noticed that he was pulling into the parking lot of my doctor's office. I don't like coming here but I know that Louis wanted me to. I know it would help with him worrying about me. I feel bad that he's been worried. We got out of his car as he wrapped his arm around me waist as we walked in. He kissed my cheek, "Go sit down, love. I'll go sign you in."

"Thank you."

He nodded before he walked over to the counter. I walked over to a chair for two so Louis would sit next to me. I noticed that there were a couple people already here. I saw an older man sitting by himself and a girl that looked about my age. I noticed that she had a child with her too. After a couple minutes Louis walked over, sitting down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He kissed my cheek. I can't help but smile. "Thank you so much for everything."

"It's no problem, baby. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm sure that I will be."

After a couple minutes the nurse came out, calling out my name. I got up as Louis followed me back. The nurse took us to a room and Louis sat down on a chair in the corner as I sat down in the one in the middle of the room. The nurse asked a couple questions and I answered them. She nodded before taking my temperature before leaving the room. Louis and I were both quiet. I'm glad that it wasn't awkward between us when we were like this. After a couple minutes the doctor came in with his laptop. He asked me some of the same questions that the nurse did. He sighed, "I have another question that the nurse did't ask you. Have you been sexual active lately?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"Okay, I think you just have a virus but I think you should take a pregnancy test just in case."

"Okay."

I can't believe this. I never thought I could be pregnant. I looked over at Louis and I saw that he looks worried too. I never even thought of that as a possibility. The doctor got up, "The nurse will be back in a couple minutes to take you to take the pregnancy test."

I nodded as he walked out, Louis got up and walked over to me. He intertwined our fingers, "Could you be pregnant?"

"I don't think so.''

He shook his head, "I thought you were on birth control."

"I am."

He kissed my cheek, "Even if you are we can figure everything out."

"I know. I just don't want to be a pregnant 17 year old."

"Well he said he thinks it's a virus so that could just be what it is."

I nodded as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms back around him. It feels nice being in his arms. I'm kind of worried now. I don't even know what I would say to people if they found out if I'm pregnant. I couldn't tell them that it's Louis'. Well I couldn't tell some people. I pecked his lips before he pulled away from me. The nurse walked in before taking me down the hall to take the test. When I was done she said it would take a few minutes before walking back into the room. I saw Louis sitting there waiting for me. I walked over by him as he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek, "I love you, baby.''

I smiled a little, "I love you."

"Everything is going to be alright."

"I know. I trust you."

He smiled, "I'm glad that you do."

I moved back over to the chair I was in earlier as the doctor walked back in. He smiled, "Well you're not pregnant. This is just a virus. I'm going to send you a prescription to the pharmacy that you use. I'll excuse you from another day of school. You can pick up the excuse on your way out."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Your excuse should be waiting at the counter."

I'm happy that I'm not pregnant and this is just a virus. I honestly don't even know what Louis and I would have done if I was. I love him and I'm glad he's been here with me. We defiantly don't need anymore stress in our relationship right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
11.7K 777 26
"Dancing is the loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts, because it is no mere translation or abstraction from life; it is life its...
1.7M 63.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...