•Temptations of hell• {B+B}✔️

By ash_is_gone

{completed 16/10/2018} Book two ••• "What do you care if I love someone?!" "Because I love you god damn it!"... More

«Before we begin»
1. New meat (short chapter)
2. Also known as Leave-me-the-fuck-alone
3. Bread roll
4. Lets play a game
5. Violent drunk (shortish)
6. The old Cole
7. The first sober person
8.You're hard...and everyones staring
9. Broken nose and blood everywhere
Story time with Ash!
Star sings and their kinks cuase i bored as fucking fuck!
10. Mother bloody tits!
11. If at first you miss, jump.
12.I'd like to fuck you until you cry but-
13. I don't have a daddy kink!
14. My horny self
15. Daddy...Daddy...Daddy...
16. Threesome?
17. What's a dad joke?
19. Leave.
20. My own fucking alcoholic father
21. A normal thing
22. How so, Angel?
23. Empty and alone
24. Abandoned hallway.
25. I-I love you too
26. Run baby
27. Goodnight, my love
28. You smell like death (end+ epilogue)

18. Fuck Shadow!

299 11 1
By ash_is_gone

Sexy times ahead

One month later

Shadow

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I roll my eyes and continue washing my hair, totally ignoring Cole at the bathroom door. "You'll hurt your arm!" Uh, there are the four words I've been hearing every minute of every day within the past month.

Okay, yeah I appreciate Cole caring about me and that, but when it gets to extent that I can't even eat lunch with out him telling me I'll hurt my arm, it gets annoying. Like right now, I was taking a nice hot shower after a long day of beating up some people trying to steal Cole from me, washing my slightly long red hair.

"Baby it's been a month, I'm fine." I hear him huff but I didn't hear him walking away. I just figured he was being quiet so I continued massaging my scalp with the shampoo until I felt soft fingers scratching at the hairs on the back of my head. "Cole, I said it was fine."

"I know but I just want to help my Daddy." Cole began peppering kisses over my shoulder blade and I let him take over with washing my hair. It were moments like this that made me glad I had been stabbed, just to have Cole this close to me in this loving way.

"Why won't you let me fuck you?" I asked, reaching behind me to grab his ass cheeks.

Cole had created some absurd and—for me at least—quite painful rule. Once my Baby Boy learned about me being a virgin he said we weren't aloud to fuck until we were both free men. He said something about wanting my first time to be special or something? In all honesty I didn't care about my virginity, I just wanted to fuck Cole. That's special enough.

"No, you have to wait. Free men remember?"

"So this means you'll wait for me? When you get out before me, you'll wait however long?" The lack of responsiveness made my heart beat increase up to 1000k a minute. "You can fucking lie if you have too." Still no reply. 

I turn my body around too see a solemn looking Cole, staring down at our feet and completely naked. I grabbed his chin, gently tilting his head up to look at me, a small smile on my face.

"You know I love you, right baby boy?" I asked, my already quiet tone being drowned out by the shower bouncing from our close bodies like hale.

"Yes," He told me in the same tone.

"So you know that's all that matters and that you don't need to say it back to me if you don't mean it 100% just because you feel as though you have to?" Again I got no reply, just a look that will forever be engraved into my mind as the most bittersweet memory ever. I catch his eyes quickly flash to my scar on my shoulder.

"D-did she kill herself or did-did you?" I wasn't expecting Cole to ask that question. My hands move from his waist to his butt, massaging it just how Cole liked it.

"I don't really remember, however I think...that when she hear you she stabbed herself, I was delusional by then so I don't know." I didn't want to continue this conversation.

I ran a finger between Cole ass cheeks, brushing over his hole and I feel him shutter against my hard, muscular chest.

"Shadow," He said my name as a warning but was countered with the stirring of his member. I continued running two fingers between his cheeks then —to his obvious delight— traced his delicious hole. Cole slightly pushed back onto my digits as a continued to tease him with my fingers.

"What do you want me to fuck you with, baby? My tongue or my fingers?" He moaned at my words, his member growing more and more like stone.

"Fingers-" He choked out with a gasp.

"What's that, baby boy?" Our relationship had a lot of rules —such as no saying the name 'Jax' or the phrase 'I love you' isn't mandatory for him— but this one was by far my favourite rule. Every time he wanted me to do something he'd beg-

"Please, daddy, fuck me with your fingers."

Without warning I flipped him over so Cole was facing the wall with me standing behind him. I kissed down his neck, following the line of his spine all the way down. I licked all the way back up to his neck. Kissing the patch of skin under Cole's ear, I rose my two fingers to his lips.

Cole took it into his mouth, sucking on the two digits, dancing his tongue around them. While he did that I hit his ass cheek before placing my hand over the red mark to sooth the skin then continuing the pattern until my fingers were coated in Cole's saliva.

With one last smack that had Cole moaning, I placed my wet finger to his entrance.

"N-no," Cole gasped as I began pushing a single digit inside his beautiful hole. "Two fingers-use two." Cole begged.

"Baby, it'll hurt more th-" I tried to coax him.

"Fuck me with two fingers, daddy." Cole commanded me through a breathtaking moan.

I couldn't hold myself back, he was just so perfect and I loved every bit of my baby boy.

I lined up another finger besides the first and Cole whined with anticipation so I stop teasing him by simply playing with the brim and thrust my digits into him. Cole tighten around me before relaxing again when I kiss his bare shoulder blade, lovingly.

I pinned his wrists on the tiles above his head with my spare hand, he loved being held down.

Cole looked simply beautiful, head hung, round ass stuck out for me all while crystal clear water cascaded down his pale skin.

"Quit admiring me and move your fucking fingers!" He growls at me. I tsked him for being impatient but begin pushing my two fingers into him. Normally we'd start with one finger then progress but Cole wanted me use two so I did, I can't say no to my baby boy when he looks and sounds like this. Perfect.

I started slow, easing Cole into the stretch.

Now, where was that magic spot?

"Fuck Shadow!"

Found it.

I hit the spot dead on this time and I watch Cole wither at the spark of pleasure I was injecting him with. My eyes roll over his perfect form, I was in such a strong daze from the growing biceps' and back muscles to his perfectly rounded ass I didn't even register the fact I was holding down on Cole's prostate. I chuckled at Cole's reaction of gasping and whimpering.

Thrusting my fingers into him hard and fast, I let go of his wrist and grabbed his rock hard dick. While jacking Cole's member I hesitated with adding my third fingers.

Cole was a moaning, withering, whimpering mess in my hold.

He was so beautiful.

What did I do to deserve this real life angel?

I wanted everyone to know just how much I loved him, I wanted them to see that Cole Case was my baby boy and be jealous.

I bit down on the skin below his ear, swirling my tongue around the reddened flesh. There, now everyone can see that this boy was mine.

Forever.

I pulled my fingers out of him and knelt down behind him.

"Daddy, what-what are you-" Cole cut himself off with the loudest moan I've ever heard when he felt my tongue lick around his stretched hole. I buried my tongue inside him instantly, Cole cried out. Using my hand — that wasn't jacking him off  — I massaged his cheek.

"S-Shadow I'm gonn-gonna-" Cole growled out brokenly. I increased my speed on his dick and spanked him twice while I pleasured him with my tongue. After moments of this, Cole came all over the shower wall with my name rolling of his tongue in I sexy cry out.

"Jesus," He panted, falling into me.

I caught him, combing away the hair that had grown four shades darker from the water sweat on his forehead and that stuck to his face.

"No. But I've been told the resemblance is astonishing." I joked. Cole rolled his eyes and chuckled breathlessly. "You're beautiful, Cole." His cheeks grow red but simply mouthed 'you too,' and my heart bursts.

"Let's get to bed." I suggested.

"What about you?" He palmed my still hard cock. "I want to help you too, please daddy?" I nodded vigorously so he ducked his head down, taking the head in his mouth. Cole swirled his tongue around it and I shiver, bitting my lip.

I saw him begging to get aroused again so my hand quickly slipped around him. Cole groaned around my shaft that was now fully in his mouth which was impressive since it was fucking huge —all intentions of bragging.

Cole sucked while I pumped and after a minute of this I came into his mouth and he into my hand with sinking moans.

"N-now, baby, bed time." I call it quits before it escalated into a full night of sex like usual. I quickly washed Cole, the wall and I, Cole snuggling into me. He had changed a lot, I knew he was used to being a top and the dominant one so he didn't like acting like a submissive bottom as he said.

I liked it that he was comfortable snuggling up with me in our bed or how —especially— that he was comfortable enough to call me daddy willingly.

I didn't realise that Cole was asleep until I tried to move. I smiled down at his slightly frowning but still peaceful face. I kissed his temple before holding him bridle style and tucked him into the two beds that we have pushed together to make one. I hopped in beside me and Cole cuddled into my side even though he was still fast asleep.

"Goodnight my love."

Okay expect an important A/N in the next 24 hours regarding the next book.

VOTE•COMMENT•SHARE

STAY WICKED

~Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 11.9K 69
Completed ✔️ Would you kill for love? The world is a cruel place. Evil eyes roam around dark alleys. Malicious hands trace over the corpses of the pe...
51.3K 1.1K 26
Ace Johnson is a troubled kid, always has attitude with everyone and always getting into trouble constantly. A lot of people just thinks he is troubl...
9M 254K 49
Arrested for a crime he didn't commit, eighteen year old Riley Parker is thrown into a maximum security prison to carry out his sentence. He expecte...
16.7K 563 34
Book one {completed 6/9/18} "Are you mine?" "Y-yes, I'm all yours." "Yes you are." ••• Jax Xander, a seventeen year old rugby player just out of Juv...