I Need You- George Harrison F...

holygrohl

George Harrison fan-fiction. A girl called Michelle goes to the cavern a lot. She loves music and loves her g... Еще

I Need You
Chapter 1- The Cavern
Chapter 2- Do You Want To Know a Secret
Chapter 3- Guitars
Chapter 4- The stage
Chapter 5- Linda
Chapter 6- What is going on?
Chapter 7- Balloons
Chapter 8- The Park ~Part 1
Chapter 9- The Park~Part 2
Chapter 10- Papers
Chapter 11- The Lake
Chapter 12- The Man
Chapter 13- John's House
Chapter 14- Double Date
Chapter 15- The Airport
Chapter 16- "I don't want to leave you"
Chapter 17- Strawberry Field
Chapter 18- The Cinema
Chapter 19- Goodbye
Chapter 20- Letters
Chapter 21- Stuart's Letter
Chapter 22-What Have I Done?
Chapter 23- My Life
Chapter 24- More Letters and the Cell
Chapter 25- Home Again and What?
Chapter 26- Struggles and Confessions
Chapter 27- Apologies
Chapter 28- I Need You
Chapter 29- Movie Night In Our Den
Chapter 31- Upsetting News and 'I Think You Should Go'

Chapter 30- Brian and Ritchie

710 18 15
holygrohl

||Michelles POV||

I woke up with something covering my face. I made a little tired groan and tried to push it away, but I failed as it was big and hard. I opened my eyes fully and realised I had just tried to push George's chest out of my face. He groaned a little but kept snoring after. I smiled to myself knowing that I have George, I guess I was just used to him not being in my bed anymore. But we wasn't in my bed, we were in our den. I grinned and looked around.

"What are you grinning at?" George's deep tired voice made me jump as I wasn't expecting it. He was asleep a second ago. I looked at George and his eyes were closed, I was confused for a second but then I saw a smile appearing on his face and he started to laugh. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh, it doesn't matter," I replied.

"Alright then, morning love," I don't know why but every time he says 'love' it makes me feel tingly inside. He stretched out his arms and wrapped them around me pulling me closer to him. "I'm so happy I'm here with you." I blushed and he smirked.

"Me too, I missed you y'know," I replied.

"I've missed you more," before I could say anything else he moved closer to me and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and when he pulled away he rested his head back on the pillow and stared into my eyes. I blushed and smiled at him. He smiled too, he lifted his hand to my face and pushed a piece of hair that was covering my face behind my ear. He cupped my cheek with his hand and stroked it with his thumb. This gave me a fuzzy feeling inside. I felt like George really did want me and he meant everything he said to me. He opened his mouth to let out his words.

"I really hope that we do stay together, I don't want to lose you. I am really, really sorry for what I did," he said this so sweetly and sensitively. He always knows the right things to say, he is so sweet. He's perfect.

"Me too, you don't have to keep apolo-" I was interrupted.

"No, I did something really bad. It hurt you, and I don't ever want to hurt you. I don't like it when I see you cry, and I don't want you to cry because of me. I am so so sorry," he pushed his nose against mine. I really am so lucky to have George.

"I love you," I whispered. He smiled which made me smile. He squeezed me then pecked my lips. "So, shall we make a promise?" I said and he nodded.

"No secrets, we tell each other everything. No matter what," he nodded again.

"Yes, I promise," he replied. We both gave one nod and grinned at each other. I notice George gaze off somewhere and then look back at me.

"How do you like our den?" he asked. I laughed and said,

"I love it! It's surprisingly comfy," he chuckled.

"Aha, I like it in here too. We should do this more often," he smirked and I agreed.

"What do you want to do today then?" he asked. I thought about it then said,

"We haven't been to the cavern together for ages, shall we go?"

"Yeah, sounds good!" I sat up in the den and pushed the covers off me. I turned around and saw George still in the same position.

"Are we getting up?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Oh please can we stay a bit longer in here?" he gave me puppy dog eyes and I shook my head.

"No, come o- ahh!" I was pulled backwards and layed back down on the covers. He wrapped his arms around me tight so there was no way of me escaping. I laughed and tried to push on his chest. He had a smirk on his face and he said,

"Thank you for staying with me," I laughed and then gave up. I rested my head on his chest gently.

~

Making our way to the cavern now, three hours later. George was being very lazy this morning, he didn't want to leave our den. We have our guitars on our backs so we will be playing at the cavern today. I looked down at our hands and our fingers interwined with each others. I smiled to myself and I thought about me and George.

I am very lucky to have George. I think he is perfect, he is so very sweet, and thoughtful. He cares about others more than himself. He is very kind and loving. I love him to bits. I looked up at George and he was looking off into the distance day dreaming. I carried on looking at George anyway, and I noticed his hair again. His new hairstyle is cute, and he used my moptop idea! I smiled and then I said interrupting Georges day dream.

"I like your hair by the way," he smiled too and he said,

"Thanks, I quite like Arthur too," I laughed at how odd that sounded.

"Arthur?" I said still laughing. He nodded,

"Yeah, that's it's name," he lifted up a hand and pointed to his hair.

"Ah okay," we laughed and then I rested my head on his shoulder. We got to the cavern and we walked in. We walked down the stairs into the darkness and muggyness. We had hardly got down the stairs when it was already packed with people. There was a queue on the stairs to go in. Me and George looked at each other in confusion.

"It's really busy today, I've never seen it like this before," George said. Every so often a girl in the queue would turn around to face George to smile and giggle. George was a bit confused to why they did that but I felt a lot of jealousy build up inside of me. The girls kept flirting, and I clenched my fist to hold back my anger. George noticed and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek very obviously to the girls. They stopped their giggling then glared at me. I laughed at them and then looked at George who was smirking.

"Thank you," I said to him.

We waited patiently for the queue to slowly shorten and we finally got in. George pulled me closer to him as we pushed through all the people in the crowd. We got through to the other side of the room and went backstage. We took the guitar cases off our backs and placed them on the side for when we go up. We heard a voice coming from down the corridor. I turned around to where the voice was coming from.

"George! George!" I heard. George turned around too. In came Paul running and panting looking absolutely flabbergasted and excited. He held onto Georges shoulders and shook them in excitement.

"George! Guess what!!" Paul said.

"What?!"

"Y'know all these people 'ere. There's loads and loads and they've all come to see us!!" Georges mouth opened wide.

"Wha- no way."

"Yes! They've missed us since we went to Hamburg! The whole of Liverpool know who we are now!" George stared at him for a while longer then started jumping up in the air, Paul copied him and then they hugged each other. I laughed at them both and how silly they looked. George moved his head to look at me, then reached his arm out and pulled me close to them. They both wrapped their arms around me and we all hugged each other. When we pulled away I said,

"This is great guys! I'm so happy for you! You getting bigger! I know one day you'll be famous, I just know it!" George came up to me real close. He moved slowly towards me and as he is quite a bit taller than me he was looking down on me and I was looking up at him. He rested his forehead on mine and smiled massively at me. I smiled too and he closed the gap between us by kissing me on the lips. He kissed me sweetly and gently, it made me feel fuzzy inside. He held the small of my back as we kissed and I cupped his cheeks. When we pulled away he stared into my eyes and I laughed. I said,

"What was that for?" he smirked.

"For being the most perfect girl ever," I laughed again and then we turned around to go back into the cavern but stopped when Paul was still stood there.

Paul was stood there the whole time, watching us kiss. I blushed red, and he looked at the ground nervously then back at us. He turned around and then we started walking out into the cavern. When we walked through the corridor Paul was walking beside me and he nudged me. I looked at him and then he smirked at me. I knew he was meaning about George kissing me and it made me feel awkward. I pushed him a little and he just laughed. We pushed through all the people again and Paul led us to where he was sat before. He took us to a table at the side of the cavern and other people were sat there too. There was John, Pete, Cynthia, and... another guy who I don't know who he is. He had his hair styled like how the other guys di nowadays. He had a little stubbly beard around his jawline. His eyes were ocean blue and he had a quite large nose. Actually, I've seen him before playing at the cavern but I don't know his name. I think he's in the band the hurricanes? I dunno.

Paul sat us down at the table and this is how the seating arrangements went:

On one side of the table, from the left it went George, me, Paul and Pete. On the other side it went, from the left John, Cynthia and.. whatever his name is. When I was facing forward I was looking straight at this guy. Me and George said our hellos to everyone. The guy then spoke up and said to me,

"Hello, I'm Ringo. You must be the special girl George talks about to me a lot," I smiled to him. George already knows who this guy is? I said,

"Ringo huh? I'm Michelle, hello." he smiled at me too and it made his blue eyes sparkle.

"Yeah Ringo, you can call me Ritchie if you like," he said to me. I nodded and then George moved closer to me and said,

"We met Ringo in Hamburg, he played there too like us," I smiled and nodded to him. Ritchie seems like a really nice person. He is kind, nice-mannered, and seems joyful. I think I'll be good friends with him.

"I'm in Rory Storm and the hurricanes band if you didn't know, I'm the drummer," he told me. I nodded and said,

"Ah yeah, I thought I had seen you before somewhere," he smiled a toothy grin. Everyone then had there own conversation with someone. I was sat in silence however listening to George and Ritchies conversation. I heard a whisper in my ear,

"I'm guessing everything went well then," I turned and faced Paul. He looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"Yes it did, thank you so very much for helping me by the way. You are a very good friend," he smiled to me and said,

"No problem, as long as you're okay." But he didn't seem to be very interested in joining in our conversations anymore. He seemed to be not quite with us any more. Maybe something was on his mind.

The lads, apart from Ritchie, got up out of their seats. The band before them had just gone off the stage and it was now their turn. George pecked my cheek and said,

"Won't be long," I smiled to him and he walked off with the others backstage. Me, Ritchie and Cynthia was still sat at the table chatting while we waited for The Beatles to go on.

"How are you and George?" Cynthia asked me.

"Oh, we are fine thank you. We sorted it out yesterday, we both know that he would never mean to do that on purpose," Cynthia nodded and replied,

"I'm glad for you both! I'd hate to see you both bot together, you were made for each other!" I blushed for some reason when she said that. I am very lucky to have George.

"I know what happened," Ritchie started, "I am very sorry for what happened, I'm sure you already know this but he does truly love you. He is madly in love with you, and I'm not over exaggerating. He was so upset and miserable after he found out what he did. He was even upset when he wasn't with you anyway. So, I'm glad you've sorted things out," Cynyhia was nodding as he said all this. Ritchie has surprised me a lot here. I've only met him like fifteen minutes ago and I feel like he is a very good friend to me. He knows what he's saying, I like people like that. He speaks wisely, not a load of gibberish. I like him. I smiled and said,

"Thank you for understanding," he smiled too and his eyes did the sparkly thing again. We heard a voice coming from the stage.

"Ello, 'ave you missed us?" it was John. We all got up out of our seats and pushed through the crowd. Basically everyone in th  club was standing up to watch The Beatles play. They are becoming big. Girls at the front were staring as if they were mesmerized by the lads. We got to a position at the front where we had good view of the lads. The crowd were shouting things like, "Yes!" or "We've missed you Beatles" or "Play!"

John was saying through the microphone, "We've come back from Hamburg now, and we are here to stay! Anyway now we are going to play a song, called Dizzy Miss Lizzy," the crowd made there 'woos' and they began to play. George strummed his guitar perfectly and I looked at him most of the time. He looked up at the crowd and searched through the people. When his eyes met mine he grinned and winked at me. I grinned to and then we all started to dance. Ritchies dance was hilarious, I can't even explain what his dance was but it consisted of lots of hair flipping and head shaking. I've never seen anyone else dance like this before. I laughed at him and he grinned at me, I tried to copy his dance but my dancing would never be as good as his. Cynthia also tried to dance like Ritchie but we wasn't as good as him.

After the song Dizzy Miss Lizzy it was Roll Over Beethoven. George sings that song and I love it so much! His voice is so perfect, seriously. His accent makes that song even more amazing. I tried to do my own dance as this song was playing but my moves were nothing compared to Ritchies. I sang along to the words that George sang, and when I looked up George was smirking at me. When he had a chance George did a head shake to copy Ritchie which made me laugh. When they finished all their songs they went off the stage. That was a lot of fun. I think The Beatles music playing has improved a lot since I've last heard them, they are becoming real musicians! They are truly very talented musicians.

We walked over to our table and sat down. The Beatles came a bit after us and sat down with us. I kissed George on the cheek and said to him,

"You were amazing!" he smiled to me and said,

"Thank you." He turned his head around and looked at the posh clothed man stood next to our table. He was facing us, he leaned over and reached his hand out which all the lads shook.

"Hello, my name is Brian. I would like to talk to you as I am very interested in your band and music, please may we talk somewhere else?" all the lads looked at each other with happy expressions and got up off their seats and walked backstage. Me, Cynthia and Ritchie stayed behind. I thought about how similar this was to when a man asked if they could play at Hamburg, and I hoped for the man not to be about that. Ritchie said,

"I think something good is about to happen 'ere. That man looks important," I smiled and I asked.

"Do you think they'll have to go to Hamburg or something again?" Ringo shook his head.

"No, I don't think so," I nodded hoping that that was the case. Soon after the lads came back walking towards our table. John and Paul shook hands with Brian once again and said "Thank you" to him. They all sat down at our table and had grins on their faces.

"So?" I asked. George looked at me with big eyes and said,

"He's our manager now!" my eyes widened. This is amazing! The Beatles have a manager which means they can play music for everyone to hear!

"Oh my god! This is great! Your band is getting bigger by the second! I'm so happy for you!!" I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he hugged me back. He chuckled a little in my ear and said really happily, "I know right?!"

Cynthia had the same reaction as me and was hugging John, Ritchie was pleased for us all too. He gave all the lads a pat on the back and whatever guys do.

"You know what this means?" John said to us all. We all shook our heads and he opened his mouth again to speak,

"Partaayy!" we all laughed and the lads lifted up their drinks in agreement. We arranged that tonight we would have a party at John's house. As Mimi wasn't going to be home tonight, we would have all night to party. Tonight was going to be fun!

~*~

Wow that ending sucked sorry :L

I'm so sorry for this chapter being so late, I said to someone on Instagram it would be up the next day but for some reason it took me ages to write and it took me over a week :/

This chapter is dedicated to that person, let's just pretend it is anyway because I don't know who it was XD

Anyway I hope you like this chapter! :))

I appreciate all the reads, votes and comments! :D

Thank you for reading!(:

Продолжить чтение