My Mates An Alpha

By JuliaPayneIrwin

(Previously known as The strictest Alphas can be tamed) ******I wrote this a long time ago. If you comment n... More

BEFORE YOU READ!
The strictest Alphas can be tamed
Alpha in me
Telling Alpha and Beta
Meeting Luke
AUTHORS NOTE
Juliet and a dead Romeo
Luke's big crazy family
The chase
Marked
Kidnapped
Half alpha?
Ally + Prank+ Angel= Luke
Ally the pink unicorn
Luke's broken
Ally go get Luke
Authors note
IMPORTANT
Dont take advantage
Advantage my butt
You know I love you
Promise-what?
Noah?
Happiness
LUKE! NOAH! BOYS!
Maybe
He said hes is taken
SEQUEL!
Thank you Thank you Thank you
ATTENTION PLEASE

The end

3.4K 55 4
By JuliaPayneIrwin

Okay, so here's the deal, I will be writing another story and it will be a fan fiction. A one direction fan fiction to be exact. It will be called My step dad, Simon. A girl is adopted by Simon Cowell and he keeps her a secret, that is until One direction find out about her and her singing.  I hope you will check it out, it will go slow but bare with me . Just like this book, a slow yet fast pace and is a bit more exciting then this one. Personal message me if you think of good, funny things I could add to my 1D story. I will give you the credit for the funny moment, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 78.1K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
342 19 26
Katriana Leri Moon is a seventeen year old werewolf.You're supposed to meet your mate (your soul mate) at the age of sixteen in the werewolf world...
202K 6K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
171K 4.5K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...