Yume no Tobira: A Love Live S...

Bởi The_Alice_Killer

All the members of μ's can tell there's something going on between Maki and Nico. They kept getting into more... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

268 9 1
Bởi The_Alice_Killer

“Nozomi said you wanted to talk to me.” Maki walked over to Nico.

She had finally gotten off of the crutches and was able to walk again. This time, she just had a brace over her knee.

“Yeah. Come on. I don't want anyone else hearing us.” Nico started walking inside the school.

Maki glanced around, before following Nico. The two of them walked around the school until they came to the music room.

“This is private enough.” Nico decided as they walked inside.

The two stood on the stage and faced each other. Maki stood close to the door, not trusting Nico to keep her promise of just wanting to talk.

“What do you want?” Maki asked.

“Well, uh, I guess… I'm sorry?” Nico stuttered out quietly.

Maki rolled her eyes, “I don't believe you.”

“I'm sorry. What I did… it wasn't right. I shouldn't have done that. Is that good enough?” Nico mumbled, dancing on her toes.

“Yeah. That's fine, Nico… Nico-chan.” Maki replied hesitantly.

Nico looked at the clock, “We should get to the roof. They're probably waiting for us.”

“Alright. Let's go and practice. No fighting this time, right?” Maki asked.

“Yeah. No more fighting.” Nico nodded.

When the two girls got to the roof, the rest of μ's had just finished doing their stretches.

“Hey, no crutches, nya!” Rin yelled as she ran over to Maki and hugged her.

“Rin! Let go!” Maki tried to push her away.

Rin giggled and let Maki go. She skipped back over to where Hanayo was standing.

“Are you able to practice?” Umi asked.

“Yeah. I just can't push my leg too hard.” Maki nodded.

“Okay. If it's too much, you can stop whenever.” Umi replied.

“Alright… thanks, I guess.” Maki mumbled.

μ's got in formation and waited for Umi to start.

“So, did you tell her?” Nozomi stopped Nico in the hallway as they headed to class.

“N-no. She'd never accept it.” Nico mumbled.

“You'll never know her reaction if you don't say something.” Nozomi pointed out.

“What are you guys talking about?” Maki walked over to them.

“N-nothing!” Nico quickly stated.

Maki rolled her eyes, “I heard your conversation, you know. You can't hide it.”

“And why are you eavesdropping!?” Nico demanded.

“I wasn't. You were being loud.” Maki defended.

Nozomi walked over to stand by Honoka, who had appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

“And they're back at it again…” Honoka sighed.

Nozomi nodded, “Let's see if they'll sort it out.”

“Is that a good idea? Remember last time…” Honoka started.

Nozomi cut her off, “It's alright. I don't think they'd fight in the middle of the hall.”

“Just tell me!” Maki said firmly.

“Fine! I love you, okay!? There, I said it! Now leave me alone!” Nico stormed off, leaving Maki standing there in shock.

“W-what?” Honoka looked just as shocked as Maki.

“Yeah… that's what we were talking about…” Nozomi mumbled to herself.

“Nozomi? Is that true?” Maki turned to her.

“Yes. It's true.” Nozomi confirmed.

Maki walked over to her, “I don't know what to think…”

“That wasn't how she was supposed to confess. I can't blame you.” Nozomi agreed.

“Is that why she was so mean before?” Honoka asked.

Nozomi shrugged, “I'm not entirely sure. From what she said to me, I don't think that's the whole picture.”

“What do you suggest we do then? I'm probably not on her good side again.” Maki asked.

“We can discuss it after class. I think Nico isn't going to show up to practice today.” Nozomi replied.

Honoka groaned, “Again?!”

“Unfortunately, yes.”

“Anyway, we need to get to class.”  Maki cut in, pointing at the clock.

“Alright. See you later.” Honoka headed off quickly, “Umi will kill me if I'm late!”

“I guess I'll be going then.” Nozomi said as she walked in the direction Nico ran in.

Maki sighed and headed her way.

“Nico… why are you like this? Why do you love me? And why do you hate me at the same time?” Maki mumbled to herself as she walked down the almost empty halls.

“Hello? Earth to Maki.” Rin poked Maki’s cheek.

The red-haired girl didn't respond. She was staring out the window of the classroom, which had emptied out a long time ago.

“Maki-chan!? Hello?!” Rin shouted in her ear.

Maki jumped back, startled, and fell out of her chair.

“I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!” Rin apologized as she knelt beside her.

“I-it's fine. I should've noticed you there.” Maki stammered out, her face turning red with embarrassment.

“What were you thinking about? You've been sitting there for the past hour.” Hanayo asked.

μ's had gathered in the club room to see who would show up to practice. Maki hadn't shown up so Rin and Hanayo decided to go look for her. When Umi brought up the fact Nico hadn't shown up, Nozomi explained that she had fought with someone, who everyone instantly knew was Maki, and wouldn't show up because of that.

“Oh… uh, I can't tell you. It's kinda personal.” Maki replied as she allowed the two girls to pull her to her feet.

“Okay. If you ever wanna talk about it you can talk to us, you know.” Hanayo pointed out.

Maki nodded, noting she probably wouldn't ever do that, “Thanks.”

“Shall we go to the club room?” Rin asked.

“Sure…” Maki mumbled.

The three first-years walked slowly down the hall and talked about how annoying the substitute teacher had been. Along the way, they ran into Nico. She was shoving something into her locker. On a closer inspection, they saw it was a book that was pretty messy.

“Nico-chan? I thought you'd have gone home by now.” Rin started running over to her, only to be pulled back by Maki and Hanayo.

Nico froze at the sound of her voice, “Why aren't you practicing?”

“Maki-chan was daydreaming and never showed up, nya~” Rin replied as she settled down.

“Maki, do you have a minute?” Nico asked quietly as she walked over to the girls.

“Uh, yeah.” Maki was surprised.

“Come with me. You two can go to practice. We'll be there soon.” Nico told the others.

“You'll come to practice?” Hanayo asked.

Nico nodded, “Yeah. I guess I missed having fun like that.”

“See you soon!” Rin said as she drug Hanayo away to the roof to meet with the rest of μ's.

“Where is a private place we can talk?” Nico mumbled to herself.

“Do you want to go the music room? I'm normally the only one who'd go there.” Maki suggested.

Nico nodded and started walking that way, Maki on her heels. They made it without any problem. They sat on the side of the stage and stared at each other in silence.

“So, what did you wanna talk about?” Maki finally asked.

“I… I, uh… are you okay with what I said before class?” Nico stammered out.

“What part? The one calling me a stalker or the one about loving me?” Maki teased.

Nico’s face went red, rivaling Maki’s hair, “Uh… sorry about that… I was just… I didn't want to tell you the truth…”

“It's fine. I've gotten used to you doing that.”

“But, about me loving you… uh… are you fine with that? I know it's sudden and probably unexpected but I-”

Maki cut Nico off by placing a hand over her mouth, “Shh. I heard something.”

Nico pushed Maki’s hand away and looked around the room.

“Outside the room.” Maki hissed, pointing at the door.

Nico looked out to see two unfamiliar students talking outside the door.

“So, what do you think of that girl?”

“Which one? They all are annoying.”

“The crazy one.”

“There's two of those.”

“Long hair.”

“Oh. That one. Wasn't it Honoka?”

“Yeah. What do you think?”

“I think we should teach her a lesson.”

“As in?”

“Let's gang up on her when she leaves.”

“Alright.”

Maki and Nico shared concerned looks. They waited for the girls to leave before speaking again.

“That's not good…” Nico mumbled.

“Nico-chan? What do you think we should do?” Maki asked.

“We should tell her. And then all nine of us should walk home together.” Nico stated.

“That's sounds like a good idea, given they believe us.” Maki said.

“They better.” Nico growled.

“Should we go up?”

“Wait. Uh, can you answer my question first?”

“Fine.”

Maki sighed and kissed Nico. Nico was frozen in shock. She had thought Maki would be mad at her.

“You're not mad?”

“No. Why would I be?”

“Uh, do you really love me back?”

“Yes.”

“Can we… date?”

“I guess. It just has to be a secret. My parents aren't exactly fond of this stuff.” Maki explained.

“Yay! Now let's go and help Honoka!” Nico stood up and headed to the roof, Maki chasing after her.

“What?!”

After they had explained what they heard, everyone was either angry or shocked. Honoka was fighting back tears.

“Honoka-chan? Hey, don't cry. Don't listen to them.” Kotori pulled Honoka into a tight hug.

Everyone soon joined them as they offered some kind words to her.

“You're an amazing person.” Umi whispered as she hugged Honoka from behind.

Hanayo pressed herself onto Honoka’s right side, “Yeah, without you we'd be nothing.”

“You're the best person ever, nya!” Rin joined in on the left.

“They don't know you. Don't listen to them, alright?” Maki patted her head and laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

“If you want, we can go punish them.”

“Nozomi, no!”

“I'm only joking, Eli-chi.” Nozomi giggled as she placed her hand on Honoka’s other shoulder.

“They don't deserve your tears.” Nico announced as she pressed her face between Umi and Rin.

“Do you us to walk with you?” Eli asked, checking the time.

“Yes, please.” Honoka mumbled as she stood in the center of the hug.

“Well, get your things everyone! We're going to Honoka’s house.” Eli stated.

The hug broke apart and everyone grabbed their bags.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.4K 652 38
⚠️ There is some heavy topics, head forward with caution. Some elements are: talk about suicide, self-harm, swearing, and bullying. ⚠️ The water hash...
89 0 8
After weeks of boredom, something finally happens. but as everyone is slowly falling asleep, what happens over at UA? Once the night is quiet, everyo...
11.1K 661 98
Everyone thinks that Asahi and Noya just hate each other! This hate is going to bring the team down, as nothing works properly without those two! Unt...
2.4K 109 25
μ's seems to be having a normal life. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. Everyone seems happy. But, that isn't the case, at least not for one member...