Worth It

Bởi blackgirlwrites

[COMPLETED] This story is messy! Prepare to be pissed! Lol Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 2: All In
Chapter 3: Feels Right
Chapter 4: The Wknd
Chapter 5: A Metaphor For Always
Chapter 6: Knowing What You Deserve
Chapter 7: Got Your Back
Chapter 8: Looking Out
Chapter 9: Being Present
Chapter 10: Heart to Heart
Chapter 11: Pining After You
Chapter 12: Heated Confrontation
Chapter 13: How It Went Down
Chapter 14: The Cat is Out of the Bag
Chapter 15: You Got Served
Chapter 16: In the Blink of An Eye
Chapter 17: Major Adjustments
Chapter 18: Official
Chapter 19: The Turn Up
Chapter 20: If It's Not One Thing...
Chapter 21: ...It's Another
Chapter 22: Pinky Promise
Chapter 23: The Visit
Chapter 24: The Interlude
Chapter 25: Things Fall Apart
Chapter 26: Curveball
Chapter 27: Thanks Ma
Chapter 28: The Smoke Has Cleared
Chapter 29: Our Next Move
Chapter 30: Clear the Room
Chapter 31: The Chat
Chapter 32: First Impressions
Chapter 33: Getting Acquainted
Chapter 34: Laying it All Down
Chapter 35: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: A Little Solace...
Chapter 38: Bittersweet Moments
Chapter 39: Back to Back
Chapter 40: Water Lilies
Chapter 41: The Light at the End
Chapter 42: New Life
Chapter 43: It's Me
Chapter 44: Betrayal
Chapter 45: The Pieces He Left
Chapter 46: I Remember
Chapter 47: The Saturday After
Chapter 48: Puzzle Pieces
Part 49: The One Before You
Chapter 50: Denial Ain't Just A River...
Chapter 51: Detour
Chapter 53: You Know How That Goes
Chapter 54: 6211 Lighthouse Drive
Chapter 55: Let's stay Together
Chapter 56: The Blow Up
Chapter 57: I'll Always Love You
Chapter 58: An Unforgettable Night
Chapter 59: The Truth About Us
Chapter 60: Snapped
Chapter 61: Go Handle Your Business
Chapter 62: These Arms
Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions

Chapter 52: Make Believe Love

1.1K 55 40
Bởi blackgirlwrites

The sun peaked through the window, announcing that it was morning, while a soft pair of lips caressed my skin. "Mornin'," I whispered. I wrapped Kevin's arms around me and held him close, only to learn that it wasn't Kevin who I was holding and this wasn't our bed. I turned around frantically and looked at the man who was behind me. "Oh fuck," I said sitting up. Oliver sat up too. He continued to kiss the back of my shoulders. "Baby calm down."

I scooted away from him and put my head in my hands. "Oh my goodness. No. No. No. This is not happening. I-I-I have to go." I pulled the covers back and was terrified that I was completely naked. I didn't drink last night so I couldn't blame it on that. I made this decision while I was sober as fuck. "Damn," I mumbled to myself. I pulled the sheet cover back over me and dragged it out of the bed with me. "Fuck," I said outloud. "Kevin is going to kill me. Just bury me now."

"You extra as fuck with that got damn sheet wrapped around you like that," Oliver laughed. "You remind me of one of those mistresses in the movies who walk around the house in that same fuckin cover thinking she the shit cuz she fuckin a married man."

"Oliver. Shut the hell up. This isn't the time for jokes."

"Don't get mad at me. I'm not the one who cheated on my husband."

I turned my head quickly. "That was low. You didn't have to go there."

Oliver held his hands up defensively. "Sorry."

I started to pace the room from one side to the other. "I think you might need this," he said holding up my phone. "Oh my goodness! Yes," I said rushing over to him. I grabbed the phone from him and was disappointed to learn that it was dead. I leaned my head back. "This cannot be happening. Please tell me that you have a phone charger somewhere in this big ass house of yours." Oliver looked at me and chuckled. He leaned across the bed and grabbed the charger off of the floor. "Here's a charger baby," he said holding it up for me. I walked over to him and took it. "Why are you so damn chipper! This shit isn't funny," I snapped.

"Uh. Yeah. It kinda is," he grinned. "I mean, you are losing your shit over there."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I plugged my phone in and waited impatiently for it to get a charge on it. "You know you could just come back to bed while you wait," he said reaching out to me. "Don't touch me," I said moving away from him. "That's the reason why I'm in this mess now." I walked back over to the night stand. My phone was still on zero percent. I groaned. "Slow ass charger."

"You wanna use my phone?"

"You gotta be joking right? Why would I use your phone to call my husband? That's not a good look."

"Yeah and neither is this," he said looking around the room. Our clothes were thrown everywhere and the sheets were messy.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm going to the bathroom." I headed for the door.

Why you leaving? There's a bathroom in here."

"I know. That's why I'm leaving. I just need a minute of peace and quiet."

"Your peace and quiet is right here," he said nodding his head towards the bed. I huffed. "I meant alone." I left out and shut the door behind me.

I walked down the hall and found the nearest bathroom. I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror. I had that after sex glow and I was pissed. "If me not coming home last night doesn't give me away, this sure will," I said in the mirror. I took a minute to myself and sat on the lid of the toilet seat. After silencing my mind I realized that my body actually felt good. I felt completely relaxed. I stood up, looked myself in the mirror, and told myself to stop worrying and figure something out. I walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom feeling way better than I did when I left.

"You good," Oliver asked me as he watched me walk from one side of the bedroom to the other. I smiled at him and climbed back into bed beside him. "Yeah I feel better," I said leaning in slowly to kiss him. "Good," he grinned as he pecked me on the lips. "Can you hand me my phone? I need to call Kevin. I'm sure he's been blowing it up since last night." Oliver took my phone off of the charger and handed it to me. I told myself not to stress and turned on the phone. I held down the power button and waited about a minute for it to completely start up. When it did I was surprised to see no text or missing calls from Kevin or Janelle. I was for sure that Kevin would call me a few times and then Janelle afterwards to see if she heard from me, but my notifications were empty. "Hm. That's strange," I said turning to Oliver. "I don't have any missed phone calls or texts from Kevin.

"That's because I texted Kevin from your phone last night. I told him that your mom wanted you to stay the night at her house and that you'd be there with her all day today."

"What? When'd you do that?"

"While you were sleeping. You was out like a light last night," Oliver chuckled. "I figured that you'd be all panicky in the morning, so to ease your mind I texted Kevin."

I laid my head back onto the pillow. "I can't stay here all day though. You know that right? I have to go home."

"Why? He's expecting you to be gone all day."

"Because I'm not a cheater. This is not who I am."

"Well last night says otherwise. Own it."

I scoffed at him. "Why are you encouraging this? If I cheated on you during the time we dated you would have been devastated."

"But you didn't."

"Not the fuckin point," I said turning away from him.

Oliver leaned over me. "So you're staying?"

I sighed. "Only for a little while. I want to go back to sleep."

"You tell yourself whatever you need to to keep you from admitting the real reason why you're staying."

"Which is," I said looking over my shoulder. Oliver pressed his pelvis into my backside. "This."

I gasped. "Damn it Oliver." He chuckled in my ear. I could feel myself weakening, succumbing to his lustful desire. He climbed on top of me and kissed me. It took everything in me to stop him. "Okay. Okay," I said squirming beneath him, "I really need to sleep." I pushed him off of me. Oliver rolled over onto his side. "So what am I supposed to do," he huffed.

"Figure it out."

After a few minutes Oliver slid back over to me. He kissed my neck and ran his hands up and down my belly. I sucked my teeth. "Ollie if you can't lay beside me and not touch me get out of the bed. "Woman this is my house," Oliver said playfully. I sat up, pulled the covers back, and got out of bed. "You right," I said walking towards the door.

Oliver quickly got up. "Where you going," he asked trying to stop me. "I was just playin." I turned around and smiled at him. "That's what I thought."

Oliver's mouth crept into a grin. "Oh you---you thought that was funny," he said moving closer to me. I backed up from him and smiled before running off. Oliver caught me with one arm and spun me around. I laughed loudly as he threw me onto the bed. He plopped down beside me.

"It's still pretty early. I could make us breakfast if you want."

"I could eat," I grinned.

"Good. I'll make you something special," Oliver said as he leaned over the bed to check his phone. "Oh fuck," he groaned.

"What's wrong?"

He looked back at me. "My cousin just texted me that she's outside."

"Amber?"

"Yeah."

"I'm confused. You tell me that you don't live here and that you're about to sell the house, but then your cousin pulls up like a regular house guest? What's up with that? I mean, how did she know that you'd be here?"

"They had an appointment."

"They?"

"Her parents want to buy the house. I forgot that they were stopping by to do a walk through."

I leaned my head back. "Damn it. How'd you forget that?"

"Well. I was preoccupied last night," he grinned.

The doorbell rung. "Damn. You gon' have to hide in the bathroom."

"What? You buggin'. I'm not bout to be one of the those girls who have to hide when company comes over. Besides it's your cousin not a girlfriend or anything."

"Iight. Listen. If my cousin sees you she will snitch to Kevin. It's clear that she doesn't like you."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm not scared of her. Look. The bitch is off, okay! I can handle her."

"Alyssa please. I'm begging you. I don't want her or the rest of my family in my business. Plus if they catch wind of whatever the fuck this is they will think that we are together and start pressing us."

"Okay," I huffed, "but you owe me."

"Thank you," Oliver said kissing my forehead. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Yeah." I lazily got out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom. "Come on. Hustle your butt," he said pushing me towards the door. "If imma be in here I'm gonna get in the shower." Oliver's phone rung. It was Amber. He answered it and told her that he was coming. He threw on some clothes and rushed out of the bedroom. Ten minutes later I could hear them walking around upstairs and going in and out of the bedrooms.

"Are you going to show us the master bedroom,"his aunt asked him.

"Uh. It's a lil messy. I slept here last night."

"Boy we family. Open the door," she said. "We just want to see it real quick." Oliver opened the door and let them in after him, picking up clothes along the way.

"You got somebody in the shower?" His uncle asked. "Who is she? "Anybody we know?"

"Nah. Nah," he said shaking his head,  "Just a friend."

"Mmhm," his aunt said. "Some friend."

"You know what," Oliver started, "we can finish this tour outside in the backyard. Let's go," he said as he shoved them towards the door.

His aunt and uncle left out of the room. Amber, however, did not.

"Who is she," Amber asked Oliver as she crossed her arms.

"Who is who?"

"The girl you got hiding up in here!"

"I don't think that that's any of your damn business."

"Is it that bitch from last night? I don't like her. She had you mesmerized as fuck when you saw her."

"No it's not her. What the fuck Amber! Getcho ass out. You gotta be crazy steppin to me like you got a say in who I'm fuckin."

After that I heard the door slam and then silence. After nearly five minutes Oliver came in and opened up the bathroom door. "You can come out. Their gone."

I turned the shower off and stepped out. "That cousin of yours is a mess," I said walking out of the bathroom. "I thought I knew all of your family. Why am I just now meeting her?"

"Her and her parents were living in Florida up until a year ago."

"She need to go back," I said drying myself off. Do you have something that I can throw on real quick," I asked Oliver.

"Let me check," he said heading towards the dresser.

"You sure have a lot of stuff here for someone who doesn't live here," I teased.

Oliver laughed. "The space is nice. I'm living in an apartment with two roommates and sometimes I just need a break."

"Why are you putting up with two roommates when you could just live here?"

"I'm all about saving money and making smart investments. It's cheaper to live there and it gives me time to save up for the finer things. Plus, I never really wanted to live here if it wasn't with you, so..."

"Oh," I said sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah. Oh," Oliver teased. He handed me a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Here. You can put this on."

I took them from him. "Thanks." I slipped off my towel and got dressed. "You still want breakfast," Oliver asked. I leaned back on my hands and cocked my head to the side. "I don't know. I probably should go." Oliver stood in between my legs. "What? No. Stay," he said leaning in to kiss me. He pecked my lips and then my neck. "Stay. Stay. Stay," he said kissing me profusely. I leaned my head back and laughed and when I did he buried his face into my clavicle and chest. My phone rung. When I leaned across the bed to grab it Oliver pushed me down and climbed on top of me. "Quit it," I laughed. I reached behind me and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

Oliver's lips were still attached to my skin. "Who is it," he mumbled as he kissed a trail up my stomach. "I don't know," I mouthed. "Hello," I said again.

"So you got time to fuck other men, but not me?"

I sat up. "Who is this?"

"You know who it is. Just know I got eyes on you."

I hung up the phone. "Who was it?" Oliver asked. A look of worry spread across my face. "Ron," I said moving Oliver out of the way. "I have to go." I slid out of the bed and quickly grabbed my things. "How could I be so stupid," I said to myself. I headed for the door. "Alyssa wait," Oliver called out behind me.

I turned around. "This was fun, but we knew it couldn't last forever. It couldn't even last a day." I touched his arm and leaned in to kiss him for what I thought would be the last time. "It was good seeing you," I said before turning to leave. I left Oliver's house and wondered how I would face Kevin; if I would ever face him.
...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15 0 1
(y/n)... 1st story in this app, hope you enjoy! : ) This contain ⚠️ Bad words/swear. Bad Grammar. Some 18+ scene etc. This story might have 15 chapte...
65 12 13
This story might be a bit confusing but bare with me, please.
6.9K 405 22
This is my first BL story. I don't know how it will be. But I will try my best. Hope you all like it.
254K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...