Marball !

By livedreamlaugh2004

A Marball , Gumlee , Gumshall whatever the hell you call it story. Please enjoy!! More

Marball.
Blow.
Love
SEXy times ;)
Confusion my love
Dont leave me again
Postions ~sexah times(;~
SEXy times (;
Your mine forever
im back
Fights.
Stress.
Tonight.
Catching up.
Something more.
Something less
Lies.
Cheating.
im alive

First date

8.9K 276 37
By livedreamlaugh2004

Guys I'm crying 😭 thank you all for the nice comments and votes . I never thought I get this far I love you all so much ❤️ ]

Marshall woke the next morning to Gumball softly snoring in his chest . He grinned , leaning down so he could place a small kiss to Gumballs head ..

A few minutes later , Gumball awake slowly , yawning as he did so ,.

" Good morning Marshie "

" Good morning baby "

The two boys exchanged a quick kiss , before Gumball headed off to the shower ..

He hummed gently while setting the temperature .
Marshall soon joined him , wrapping his arms around his waist and swaying both of them gently ..

" Can I shower with you ? "

" No need to ask .. " Gumball giggled softly , turning around and kissing Marshall's nose .

Marshall laughed as well , before helping the boy strip , then undressing himself . Gumball climbed in first , signing as the warm water hit him ..

Not to long later Marshall joined him ,

" Sorry , I was Peeing .. "

" Hey ! I didn't need to know that ! " Gumball cried , laughing as Marshall grabbed him and bit his neck gently .. Stopping their little fight , Marshall squeezed some shampoo into his hands , slowly washing it into Gumballs hair ..

" I think we should go somewhere tonight baby ? " Marshall said suddenly , coming up Behind Gumball and snaking his arms around his waist ..

Gumball sighed , leaning into Marshall's touch ..

" How about we go to a field , or some meadow . I wanna watch the stars .. " He whispered , playing with the boys fingers on his stomach ..

" Awh that's so sweet , we will then " Marshall kissed the side of Gumballs head , then unwrapped himself from the boy , getting a cloth to wash himself ...

A few minutes later , both boys were out of the shower , laughing as Marshall whipped his towel at Gumballs ass ..

" Stop! " Gumball squealed , as the towel hit him square in the butt .. Marshall quickly threw the towel over his head , smirking as he came after Gumball ..

" Fine , if I can't hit you with the towel then you'll have to fight me fair and square .. "

He quickly pinned the boy , shoving him up against the wall roughly .. Gumball bit his lip , feeling quite turned on by this ..

" Oh yeah ? " He raised his knee , slowly rubbing Marshall between the legs ... When his grip became looser , Gumball pushed him towards the bed , falling so that he was straddling Marshall's hips .

Gumball looked Down at the vampire with an evil gleam in his eyes ..

" I win " He mutter softly , leaning down and catching Marshall's lips with his ..

Marshall greeted the boy by roughly kissing him back , shoving his hips upward .. Gumball pulled away slowly , breathing heavily ..

" Let's get ready .. " He mumbled , placing a quick kiss on Marshall's forehead ..

Marshall nodded in return , as he sat up , wrapping his arms around Gumballs waist ..

" Let's go then .. "

[ UPDATE SOON GUYS DONT WORRRT TYSM FOR 700+ VOTES AND 19.k+ READS AND 300+ COMMENTS , ILGSM ❤️💕❤️😍💚🌑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 173 30
- An Adventure Time Fan Fiction - Fionna and Cake spent most of their days fighting monsters and saving cities from evil souls . Every day , Prince G...
156K 5.1K 12
Marshall and Gumball discover new things about themselves and each other. This is an Alternate Universe (Earth) fanfiction of Marshall Lee and Prince...
7.5K 257 18
Things start to change after the young prince and vampire begin their romance... Friends are dying, disappearing, and losing their minds. Even the bo...
355K 12.4K 101
Here's just a cute (and sexy ;) ) story of Marshy and bubba! We are working on the details and trying to escalate a cute relationship. Please suppor...