Reed900: A Gay Love Story

By TheThotPolice

Another Reed900 fanfic. Nothing really too special but I guess it's good? Idk but anyway it's about your boi... More

The Meeting
The Investigation
Shopping Trip
Mental Gayvin?
A/N
Alive
A/N
Koala
A/N AgAiN
Starbucks
Breakfast Can Suck
MOOD
The next chapter
*SMUT*
Diner Fun
I hAvE dEpReSsIoN nOw OoF
Mistletoe
WhY dId ThIs HaPpEn?
I FOUND IT
WAIT (for it)
CHRISTMAS TIME!!!
I painted this
Sickness
Secret Santa
Bonding
Wii
Zipper
Drunken Fools
TOTALLY A NEW CHAPTER
Old Friends
Club Fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Christmas Party
MERRY CHRISTMAS
FACE REVEAL
Christmas
Red
I need help...
Outrageous
I Have Been Tagged Oof
OMG
Red Ryder X3
The Case Pt:1
Psst
HOLY FUCK
The Case Pt:2
A/N
New Years Eve Pt 1
New Years Eve Pt 2
A/N
Ships
Taggeded
What?
:O
Gasp
Update
Hi
What Sister?
Insert Title Here
Dead or Alive?
A Questonare uwu
Question

Cookie

6.6K 209 351
By TheThotPolice

Gavin POV

I woke with a terrible headache. I looked at my alarm clock to see some pills and water and a note? I grabbed it and it said,

Dear Detective,
I went out to buy some food for breakfast, you didn't have any. I should be back soon.

-Nines

I just turned over and went back to sleep only to hear the front door open. I got up and headed to the door.

"Morning dipshit." I say

"Good morning Detective, I got stuff to make food." He says

"Whatever." I say

"You have work in 15 minutes Detective, you should hurry up or we will be late." He says

"I don't care, stop calling me Detective, it's Gavin." I grumble walking to the bathroom.

Nines POV

I walk into the kitchen to make Gavin his breakfast. I decide to make him waffles because why not.

I look up a recipe and get to work. I make the batter and put it in the waffle maker. I wait for the beep and grab the perfect waffle and put it on a plate. I add some whip cream and some berries.

Gavin POV

I walk towards the delicious smell coming from the kitchen, only to see Nines.

"What did you make?" I ask trying to look

"Hello Gavin, I made you waffles. I hope you enjoy them." He says smiling to which I respond with an in audible thank you.

I sit at the table and dig in. Nines comes by with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Thanks tin can." I say, he looks at me and smiles. I look away and take a sip of coffee.

"Gavin, we have to leave in 5 minutes." He says.

"Shit!" I grab my things and rush to the car waiting for Nines before jamming the key into my car and driving off to work. I turn on the radio and Holla Back Girl comes on, and of course I start singing who wouldn't?

"UH HUH THIS MY SHIT! ALL THE GIRLS STOMP YOUR FEET LIKE THIS!" At this point I'm just screaming the lyrics, probably sounding like an idiot. I then hear a chuckle and look at Nines who is smiling.

"What are you looking at?" I say over the blaring song in the background.

"Your singing is... good." He says to which I start to heat up a little.

"Gavin, your heart rate has increased, are you ok?" He asked, "shit" I whisper.

"Y-yeah it's just h-hot in here." I say while pretending to fan myself off. He just smirks and looks out the window. I start to heat up more and put the ac on full blast.

~Le time skip~

We arrive at the station and walk in. I immediately notice Hank and Connor chatting. I walk towards the break room to get coffee and while I passed them, I looked at Connor and stuck up my middle finger. He just looked at me and glared. I put my hand on my forehead and made an L and stuck out my tongue and continued walking to get a coffee.

~Nines POV~

I walk to my desk and sit down. Connor comes up to me and starts talking.

"Hi!" He says with enthusiasm.

"Hello Connor." I say looking at him.

"How can you deal with Detective Reed? He is very rude." He says looking at me quizzically.

"He is... bearable. He can be good at times." I say to him while glaring because he insulted Gavin. Wait why do I care? He is a jerk, I shouldn't care.

I was snapped out of my thoughts with Connor screaming. "NINES!"

"Huh? What?" I said confused

"You zoned out for a minute, I tried calling you name it didn't work." He says

"Oh sorry." I say quietly

"It's ok! I wanted to say bye and have a good day! Bye!" He says enthusiastically.

"Goodbye Connor." I say robotically

Connor walks away right before Gavin comes back

"What were you talking about dipshit?" He asked

"Connor was asking me about working with you." I say wandering why he wants to know. He just nods and looks at his computer

~Le time skip~

Gavin POV

After a long boring shift, it was finally over. I get up and gather my stuff.

"You coming Nines?" I ask

"I thought you didn't want me to stay with you?" He says I immediately feel my face heat up.

"It's nice having someone cook without having to do anything dipshit." I say hoping he wouldn't notice my face. He just nodded and got his stuff and got up.

We walked to the car and drove home while I sung every song and he just chuckled. When we got home we went in and my cat came up to us and she rub up against me. I picked her up like a baby and cradled her.

"Hi baby, I missed you." I whisper while scratching behind her ear and she starts to purr. I walk to the couch and sit down with her.

"Gavin, what is your cats name?" Nines says startling me. I honestly forgot he was there.

"Her name is Cookie. If you couldn't tell, she is a Calico and she is adorable! Yes you are!" I say petting her, earning purrs.

"C-can I hold her?" Nines asked. I was startled that he asked.

"O-of course!" I say patting the seat next to me.

He sits down and I hand him Cookie and he starts petting her, earning soft purrs.

"She really likes you! She isn't usually this friendly." I say earning a look of interest from Nines

"Where did you get her?" Asks and I immediately reply

"I found her when she was a kitten about 2 years ago. She was hiding in a little plastic bag and people were just walking by ignoring her or some would look at her and laugh and keep walking. I immediately picked her up and took her to the vet and got her checked out. She had fleas, her leg was damaged and she was malnourished. I took her home and I cleaned her up and took care of her, or she took care of me." I say kinda feeling emotional.

"That is interesting Gavin." He says looking down at Cookie who was asleep in his lap.

I turn on the T.V and put on The Office, one of my favorite shows. I start to get tired and without realizing it I doze off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay this was 1,089 words and also, I hope you enjoyed it. Peace out ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.1K 10
Resident asshole and homicide detective Gavin Reed gets a new partner: the android RK900. Gavin is not particularly thrilled to be working with an an...
19.1K 529 47
When Lindsey and Michael break up, Michael seeks comfort in his best friend, Gavin. But when a night of passion leaves both in confusion they decide...
1.1K 10 26
Going Through Editing (Reed900 fanfic, reverse au) Two detectives, two motives, over a thousand cases revolved around the city of Detroit. They both...
79.4K 4K 36
Detective Reed's just been partnered up with RK900 and things aren't going too well but not for the reasons you may think. The android's taken a liki...