Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

Heartbroken

11.8K 214 165
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Harry has a crush on Louis , though Louis has a boyfriend who's the definition of an asshole . Louis gets his heart broken by his boyfriend , and Harry is always there for him .

Enjoy x

~~

"Is Carter still in there ?" Louis asked one of his boyfriend's friends when they guy exited the changing rooms , the guy nodded without looking at him and walked away .

"Rude ." Louis mumbled to himself before turning to face Harry , "I , uh - can you go in with me ? I don't want to go there alone ."

Harry bit his lower lip but nodded , he figured he'd go in with Louis then go look for Liam or Zayn , he didn't want to stay around and watch Carter getting his hands on Louis .

The two walked in , finding it mostly empty . Louis looked around a little and was about to call Carter's name , when he heard him talking to someone .

"So , you and Louis doing okay ?" The voice belonged to Zayn .

Louis walked in the direction of the voice , Harry following right behind him .

Carter laughed , "What do you mean ?"

"I'm asking , are you and Louis doing okay ? You're dating for a year now , are things good ?"

"No one told you ?" Carter asked , still laughing a little , which made Louis frown and slow down to a stop . He was behind the lockers so the two couldn't see him nor Harry .

"No one told me what ? Did you break up ?"

"No , we didn't . Not yet , atleast ."

"What is that supposed to be ?"

"Mate , come on . Everyone knows Louis is my spare ."

Zayn was quiet for a few seconds before talking again . "Your spare ?"

"Yeah , my spare . I have two more , one is a guy , one is a girl . Louis wouldn't let me sleep with him , or even touch him the way I want to , so I have other ones to have my fun with ."

Louis' chest tightened and he felt like he couldn't breathe . Harry's jaw dropped in shock , feeling his blood boiling with anger .

"Mate , what the fuck ?? That's cheating , Louis doesn't deserve that !" Zayn yelled .

"Yeah , well , you try being with someone who doesn't let you having at least a simple exchange of handjobs . He's great and all , but I have my needs . If he wouldn't give me what I want , I'll get it from others . That's how life works ."

By now Louis had tears running down his cheeks , still frozen in his spot . Harry stormed past him and went up to Carter , his face red with fury . He punched him as hard as he could , sending the guy flying to the floor .

"How fucking dare you !!" Harry screamed his lungs out and punched him again , "You don't fucking deserve him , he's too good for your cheating arse !"

Zayn's jaw tightened aswell , he didn't make any move to try stopping Harry , he would do the same if Harry wouldn't have been there . He heard a choked sob from behind the lockers , leaving Harry to beat Carter up while he went in the direction of the sob .

He frowned when he saw Louis with tears streaming down his cheeks , slowly sinking to the floor with his face in his knees . He sat down next to him and wrapped his arms around him , "Don't cry , you don't deserve to cry over an asshole like him . He's not worth it ."

Louis couldn't help the sobs wrecking his small body , curling in on himself . He blocked out Harry's yells and Zayn's words , feeling his world crashing around him .

"Louis , listen to me , okay ?" Zayn squeezed his shoulder , "I'm going to get Harry , alright ? I know he's the best at treating you . We'll be here in a second ."

Zayn stood up and went over to Harry and Carter , pulling Harry away from him . Harry struggled against him , "Let go ! I'm not done ! He deserves worse !"

"Shh , Harry , calm down . Please ." Zayn sighed , "Go to Louis , he needs you ."

At the mention of Louis , Harry stopped struggling and let Zayn walk him to where Louis was sitting . His heart snapped in half at the sight , he sat next to him and brought him into his chest , holding him silently as he cried .

Zayn left the two and went to get the rest of his things from near his locker , not sparing a single look towards Carter , who was laying on the floor in pain .

He went back to Louis and Harry , patting Harry's shoulder , "Let's get him home ."

Harry nodded and helped Louis up from the floor , wiping his cheeks , "I'll take you home now , alright ?" Louis managed to nod and calm himself down a little , holding onto Harry's hand tightly as they walked out of the changing room and down the halls .

~

Harry parked near Louis' house and got out of the car with him , Louis was quiet and looking numb , which Harry absolutely disliked .

They walked into the house , Louis kicked his shoes off in the entrace with Harry following , Jay smiled when she saw them , "Hey boys , how was school today ?" Though her smiled faltered when Louis raced past her and up the stairs , closing himself in his room .

"What happened ?" Jay asked , Harry bit his lower lip , "It's - it's a long story ."

"I want to know ." She insisted , "Please ."

Harry nodded and followed Jay to the kitchen , where she made three mugs of tea , knowing Louis would appreciate one aswell . She brought it to the table , Harry thanked her and waited for her to sit down before telling her what happened .

Jay had her face in her hands as she shook her head , "I knew he was no good , but - but Louis liked him so much , he treated him with flowers and took him on dates , but even then it looked like something wasn't right ."

"And you were right . He's a complete arsehole . I uh - I kind of beat him up , after his confession ." Harry said and gestured to his bruised knuckles . Jay took his hands and examined the bruises , "First of all , thank you for doing so . Second , I'll go get you something for those bruises ."

Harry nodded and gave Jay a small smile as she got up from the chair , he sighed and looked down at his knuckles once again before grabbing his tea mug , taking a sip of it .

After Jay treated his knuckles Harry took Louis' tea mug excused himself to go see him , he knocked on his door softly with one hand before creaking it open , his heart hurt at the sight of Louis curled up on his bed with a pillow hugged to his chest .

He slipped in and closed the door , going to sit on the bed next to Louis and placing the mug on the night stand . "I'm sorry this happened to you , Lou . Though I'm not one bit sorry for beating him up . I just , I want you to know that I'm here for you , and whatever you need from me , I'm here ."

"I want to be alone ." Louis said shakily , Harry bit his lower lip and nodded , "Alright . Just call me if you need anything , okay ?"

Louis didn't answer , Harry bit his lower lip and stood up , leaving the room quietly .

~~

Louis didn't go to school the next day .

He sat in the living room with a soft blanket covering him , a hot chocolate mug in his hands as he stared out of the window at the rain . 

He frowned when he saw Harry's car driving down his street , parking right in front of his house . He placed the mug on the table and stood up from the couch , going to unlock the front door .

Harry was halfway up the pathway when the door opened , he looked up and saw Louis . He gave him a soft smile , "Hey ."

"Hi . Why aren't you at school ?" Louis asked in a quiet voice , a voice Harry recognized , since Louis always kept his voice quiet and breathy when he was sad , or else he would cry .

"I , uh - I was at school , and got suspended for three days for beating Ca-him up . The principal didn't listen when I tried telling her I had a reason ." He said as he walked the rest of the way to Louis .

Louis nodded and looked away from Harry , Harry moved his hair away from his face . "Would you mind it if I stayed with you for a little ? I just want to make sure you're good ."

"Honestly , I'm not good . But you're welcome to stay ." Louis said and moved from the entrace , Harry walked in and kicked his shoes off before opening his arms . "Come here ."

Louis walked into his embrace and hugged him , sighing out when Harry squeezed him tightly . He was warm despite the cold weather , and he smelled like frozen pear . 

Harry pulled back , "Are you drinking anything warm ?"

Louis nodded , "Yeah . You can go make yourself something if you'd like ."

Harry nodded and went to the kitchen , fixing himself a tea mug and going to the living room . Louis moved his feet and let Harry seat , Harry sat next to him and let Louis place his feet on his lap , covering him with the blanket in the process .

Louis took a sip of his hot chocolate and placed the mug back on the table , Harry placed his hands on Louis' calves . "Talk to me ."

"What do you want me to say ?"

"Anything that's on your mind . Whatever you want to let out . You can cry if you need to , you can scream , throw things around - just don't hold it in ."

Louis shook his head , "No , i've had enough crying ."

Harry smiled softly , "Lou , don't forget I know you well ."

Louis bit his lower lip and crossed his arms over his chest , sighing . "I don't want to cry anymore ."

"I know you don't , but all you need to do is let it out a little bit more , just drain yourself ." Harry rubbed his knee . "Talk to me ."

Louis looked away for a few seconds before looking down at his lap , and before he knew it he was rambling his little heart out with tears streaming down his cheeks .

It hurt Harry to see Louis so upset , and he wished he could do something to make Louis pain free for the rest of his life . He brought him into a hug and rubbed his back , squeezing him tightly into his chest .

~~

The day after Louis didn't go to school either , mostly because he knew Harry was suspended and he wouldn't be there with him , so he wasn't going to go either .

And of course Harry came over to his place in the morning .

"I don't like seeing you like that ." Harry said , Louis was curled up in his bed under the covers , only his head is poking out .

"Like what ?"

"So .. so sad . Upset . I hate when you cry ."

"Well , if you don't want to see me like this , either close your eyes or leave ."

Harry sighed , "Lou ..."

"No , you don't get it . You didn't have your heart broken , you weren't cheated on . If you're going to be like this , just leave ."

"I'm not leaving you ."

"Well then , I want you to leave ."

Harry was quiet for a few seconds . "Why ?"

"Because I don't want you here ." Louis said and buried his face in his pillow .

"Louis -"

"Go away already , you're annoying and I don't want you here ."

Harry said nothing , though inside he was hurting . But he left , and now Louis had a different reason to cry .

~~

The next day Harry didn't come over , which made Louis tear up . He hasn't spoken to him all day yesterday since he left .

He layed in bed , letting tears stream down his cheeks . "Why do I keep losing everyone ?" He asked himself out loud , wiping his cheeks . It was three p.m when he decided he needs to go to Harry's place , he didn't want to lose him .

He got dressed and left the house , walking to Harry's house  by foot , even though it was cold outside .

He reached there twenty minutes later and walked up to the door , knocking on it softly . Seconds later the door opened , Harry stood there and looked down at Louis . "Hi ."

"Hey ." Louis said softly , looking down at his sweater paws .

"Come in . 'S cold outside ." Harry said and moved from the entrace , Louis walked in and let Harry close the door .

"Go sit in the living room , I'll make you something warm to drink ." Harry said as he turned and went to the kitchen . Louis pouted sadly , Harry was still so sweet and caring towards him even though he was rude to him yesterday . He toed his shoes off and went to the living room , sitting cross legged on the couch .

Harry walked into the living room shortly after with a tea mug , he placed it on the table and went to sit next to Louis , though Louis stood up from the couch and wrapped his arms around his torso , face pressed to his chest .

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry I was mean and rude yesterday , I was cranky and kind of tired but it's not an excuse because you're my best friend and you're so good to me and you don't deserve being treated like that , I'm sorry I really am -"

"Lou , take a breath . It's alright ." Harry rubbed his back , "I understand ."

"No , no you don't get it ." Louis' voice became shaky . "I don't want to lose anyone anymore , especially n-not you ."

Harry squeezed him and pulled back a little to look at him , holding his shoulders . "You won't lose me . I promise ."

Louis nodded and wiped his eyes , Harry hugged him a bit more before pulling back , "Your tea is getting cold , sit down ."

Louis sat down on the couch and took his mug , crossing his legs as he sipped . Harry sat next to him , "You doing better ?"

Louis placed his mug on the table , "Kind of . I mean , I'm angry with him and I don't want to see him ever again , but - but I'm progressing ."

Harry nodded and offered a small smile . "Can I do anything to cheer you up ? Or comfort you ?"

"I - I don't know ." Louis said , though he knew what he wanted and it made him blush . Harry chuckled softly , "I can look through you , Lou . Tell me ."

Louis played with his sweater paws , "I kinda want a cuddle ."

Harry's heart warmed up , making him smile wider . He opened his arms , "Come here , you already know I give the best cuddles ."

Louis scooted closer and cuddled into Harry's side , Harry wrapped one arm around him , the other reaching for the fluffy blanket from the other end of the couch , draping it over them both .

Louis sighed in content and leaned his head on his shoulder . "Are you back to school tomorrow ?"

"Yeah . And it's Friday so it's only four hours , it'll be alright ." Harry nodded . "Are you back too ?"

Louis hesitated first , but nodded . "Yeah . Planned on going today , but then I remembered you wouldn't be going so I didn't go either ."

Harry smiled softly and squeezed him slightly closer , running his fingers up and down his back softly . 

"I'm scared to go back . Don't wanna see his face again ." Louis pouted , swallowing thickly .

"Don't worry , I punched him good , he won't get closer to you again ." 

"He'd better . I hate him ." Louis pouted deeper .

"Don't pout , no more pouting and crying ." Harry rubbed his back , Louis sighed , "Yeah I know , but I'm still upset ."

"You'll be fine , you're so much better than that arsehole , soon enough you'll forget about him and he will regret ever doing this to you , and messing with you . He'll see how amazing you are and be jealous of whoever's the lucky guy to be with you ."

Louis' insides became warmer with each word , cheeks covered with rosy blush . He squeezed Harry tightly , "Thanks Haz ."

~~

The day after Harry picked Louis up from his house , Louis got into the car and sighed out . "I'm nervous ."

Harry smiled softly , "You'll be okay . I'll be there , Zayn will be there , Liam and Niall will be there . And it's only four hours , you'll be fine ."

The ride to school was dreadful for Louis , Harry parked the car and looked over to Louis , who clutched the seatbelt in his hands , "I'm not going ."

Harry rolled his eyes and got out of the car , circling it and opening the passenger's door , "Come on out ."

Louis shook his head 'no' , Harry sighed and reached to click Louis' seatbelt , though Louis didn't let go .

"Lou , get out of the car or I'll make you ." Harry crossed his arms over his chest , Louis pouted and shook his head . "Don't want to ."

Harry sighed out playfully before reaching inside , he picked Louis up from his seat and carefully took him out of the car , placing him down on his feet , "Let go of the seatbelt ." He pried it from his hands and closed the car door , keeping his arm wrapped around him .

Louis' pout deepend , though he was truly getting upset about having to go into the building .

Harry brought him into a hug , "Don't think about it , I'll be there . If I see him around you I'll punch him , I promise ."

"I don't want to see him ." Louis shook his head , Harry kissed the top of his head , "Don't worry about it , I'll make sure you don't ."

They pulled back and made their way into the building , joining Zayn , Liam and Niall who were waiting by the entrace .

~

Zayn and Harry waited outside Louis' class for him to walk out , he had to stay a few more minutes to talk to the teacher .

"Hey Haz ?"

"Yeah ?"

"When are you going to ask Louis out ?"

Harry raised his eyebrows . "What ?"

"It's obvious you like Louis , mate . Niall , Liam and I have known for months now ."

Harry scratched the back of his neck . "Uh , I don't think now is a good time . He's still heartbroken and just finished an over a year relationship , so maybe later on if he doesn't find anyone else ."

"I think you should go for it . I bet he likes you too ."

"You don't know that . What would happen if I tell him I like him and our friendship is ruined ?"

"I don't think it would happen ."

"But i's likely to happen ."

"Come on Hazza , just go for it ."

"Just drop it ."

"Harry -"

"Zee , there is no way I'm telling Louis that I like him . Not now anyways ."

Zayn shifted on his feet , "Actually ..."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows , Zayn was looking behind him . He turned around and saw Louis , his eyes wide and mouth slightly open .

"Fuck ." Harry mumbled and ran his fingers through his hair , his heart hammering in his chest . He coughed thickly and was about to take a step back , but a voice stopped him .

"Louis !"

Louis turned around and choked when he saw Carter making his way down the hall towards him . Harry saw him , his eyes darkening in seconds as he stepped forward and made sure Louis was behind him . "Go away ."

"Let me talk to Louis ." Carter asked . His left eye was swollen with a black eye , bottom lip split , and a cut above his eyebrow .

"If you're not going to go away I'll beat you up again ."

Carter crossed his arms over his chest , "Let me talk to Louis ."

Harry shook his head , "No , you will not talk to him , you will not breathe the same air as him . And if you do , I'll beat you up ." And with that he punched him , once again .

Louis was quick to pull Harry back , he didn't want him to get suspended again . "Let's go ." He said quietly and pulled Harry , Zayn following right behind them after throwing a death glare towards Carter .

Zayn went to his car on the other side of the parking lot while Louis and Harry silently made their way to Harry's car . They got into the car , Harry started it and pulled out of the spot , not saying a single word .

Halfway through the ride Louis turned his head to Harry . "Haz ?"

"Yeah ?"

"Say something ."

"What do you want me to say ?"

Louis bit his lower lip . "I d-didn't know you like me ."

"You weren't supposed to know ." Harry shook his head .

"Since when ?" Louis asked after a few seconds of silence .

"About two years ."

Louis pouted , "Why didn't you tell me earlier ?"

"Because you deserve much more than me . You can do better . You're out of my league ."

"Th-that's what I thought about you ."

Harry reached Louis' house and parked in front of his house , turning to face Louis . "What ?"

"I - I thought that y-you could do better than me , that I can't be good enough for you . That you're out of my league ." Louis said quietly with blush covering his cheeks .

Harry stared at him for a few seconds . "What are you trying to say ?"

"I - uh , I've always had a crush on you , though never made any move because you deserve better . Then C-Carter came along and I thought he would distract me , but turned out it was the worst desicion ever ." Louis looked down at his hands on his lap , playing with his fingers . 

Harry bit his lower lip and looked forward outside the car , his hands gripping the wheel . "I like you . A lot . But you're not ready for a relationship , and I don't even know if you'd want one with me ."

Louis looked up from his hands , reaching to take one of Harry's hands to hold in his small ones . "I'm not ready for a relationship now , but with a little bit of time I'm sure I'll go out with you ."

Harry turned his head and looked at him with hopeful eyes , making Louis smile shyly . Harry squeezed his hand softly and nodded . "Okay . I understand ."

Louis looked back down to Harry's hand and twisted his rings a little , "D-do you ... do you want to come in with me ? I k-kind of want some company ."

Harry bit his lower lip and nodded , "Of course ."

~~

-Two Months Later-

Louis saw Harry standing with his back towards him , he snuck up behind him and jumped onto his back in a piggyback , Harry's hands immediately gripped the back of his legs as he laughed . "You're lucky we didn't crash down ."

Louis laughed a little and kept his arms wrapped around his shoulders as Harry started walking towards his car in the school parking lot . "Put those muscles to work , will ya . Lazy bum ."

"Heeey , I'm not a lazy bum ." Harry placed him down in front of the passenger's door , Louis poked his dimple , "Yes you are ."

Harry pouted his lips and squinted his eyes , "I'll get you for this ." He opened the passenger's door for him , Louis just smiled sweetly and got into the car , closing the door behind him .

Harry drove them to his place , parked in the driveway and the two ushered inside since it started raining .

"I'm freezing ." Louis rubbed his hands on his arms , Harry rubbed his back , "Let's go make something warm to drink ." He led him by the small of his back to the kitchen , "What do you want to drink ?"

"I feel like having hot chocolate , extra sweet ." Louis said , Harry nodded and filled the kettle with water and turning it on , getting out two mugs and placing them on the counter . He turned to Louis , "Get the milk from the fridge ."

Louis nodded and turned to the fridge , opening it and taking out the milk carton . He handed it to Harry , Harry took the carton and placed it on the counter , before turning to Louis and taking a hold of his waist , hoisting him up in the air and placing him ontop of the fridge .

"Harry !" Louis squealed , Harry patted his knee , "I'll fetch you later ." He said and went to continue making their hot chocolate .

Louis looked down to the floor , it was too high for him to jump . "Harryyyyy ! Get me down !"

Harry pretended to not hear him , soon enough he finished making their hot chocolate and took the milk carton to the fridge . "Lou , your legs are blocking the door ."

Louis pouted and crossed his arms over his chest , not bothering to move his legs . Harry tried biting back a smile but failed and laughed , placing the carton down and holding his hands out , "Come here ."

Louis placed his hands on Harry's shoulders and let him help him down from the fridge , he punched his chest , "I'm not talking to you anymore ." He said and went to the living room , sitting cross legged on the couch .

Harry rolled his eyes playfully and took the two hot chocolate mugs , following Louis to the living room . He placed the two mugs on the table and sat next to Louis , "I know you , and you can't stay mad at me for more than two minutes ."

Louis ignored him , still pouting with crossed arms . Harry wrapped his arms around him , "Crack up already . I know you want to ." He smirked , though Louis stubbornly said nothing , only turned his head away a little .

Harry scrunched his nose softly before wrestling him playfully to the floor , making him squeak and start laughing as Harry tickled him .

"Will you talk to me now ?" He asked with a large grin on his lips , he loved making Louis laugh .

"Yes !! Stop !" Louis laughed loudly , Harry stopped and wrapped his arms around Louis in a tight snuggle , "Aw thank you !"

Louis couldn't help but wrap his arms around his shoulders , still smiling widely . 

Harry lifted his head up , his arms still around Louis as Louis' arms were around his shoulders . "I like when you talk to me ."

"Yeah ?"

"Yeah ."

"Really ?"

"Really ."

"Are you sure ?"

"I'm sure ."

Both of them noticed how close they were ; Louis was feeling shy and blushy , Harry just wanted to kiss him already .

He bit his lower lip , Louis fluttered his eyelashes ever so softly .

"A-are you ... are you going to -" Louis started but was cut off .

"Yeah ."

"Yeah ?"

"Really ."

"Really ?"

"I'm sure ."

"Are you sure ?"

They giggled quietly , Louis' cheeks were rosy with blush , Harry parted his lips slightly before pressing them to Louis' . Louis brought one hand to his cheek , the other carding through his hair .

Harry was in heaven , he dreamt of this moment for so fucking long . Louis felt like he was floating , he couldn't control the smile spreading on his lips and the tiny giggle following right after , making Harry smile wider against his lips .

"Want to know a secret ?" Harry asked , Louis pushed Harry's hair from his forehead , "What is it ?"

"I'm an addict ."

"Uh , okay . Addicted to what ?"

"To your lips ." Harry pressed their lips back together , Louis couldn't help but laugh shyly and push him away to hide his face behind his hands . Harry grinned , he wanted to continue kissing Louis forever .

"Can't believe I kissed my best friend ."

"Can't believe I kissed my best friend and my crush ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 24 12
"Please don't leave..." Harry sobs, tears running down his pretty face. "I need you Louis.."
35.8K 369 45
Just some random one shots from a fellow writer, Larry shipper, and hopeless romantic. Will include one shots, multi-part stories, fluff, smut, and m...
44.6K 1.5K 10
Louis is crushing hopelessly on a supposed straight guy, what happens when he decides to pursue a friendship anyway?
6.1K 253 13
the one where Louis works at a café and Harry just keeps coming back because Louis is his favorite person. and also, soulmate shit