MINE | JENZIE

By j-orlando

❝I licked it, so it's mine.❞ [ ON HOLD ] © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️] More

intro
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen

six

4K 222 130
By j-orlando

heathens.

_____

SIX.

In class, he couldn't help but keep glancing at her. Of course she didn't know that, though. He was just some quiet kid to her.

"Hey, what's the answer to question 14?" She whispers, turning her head to him.

His eyes widens as he stares at her.

She... she wants my help?

She was waiting for his response, but he was too distracted by the fact they were making eye contact.

Her eyes.. the sparkle in it..

It was like looking into a galaxy, he was caught in a trance.

"I-It's B." He finally says, clearing his throat.

She nods and winks at him.

He could hear his heart was racing.

He hoped she didn't hear it too.

🔪

He came an hour early the next day, there wasn't much students in the hallways.

He walks in front of her locker before opening his bag and ripping a piece of paper.

—Since you been around, I've smiled a lot more than I used to. Why are you doing this to me? Stop fluttering my heart or face the consequences. I'm serious.

He writes on it.

Folding the paper gently, he slides it into her locker, and zayns before anyone can notice him.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: imma delete wattpad if they keep suggesting noah centineo books like can yall let a bitch BREATHE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
63.4K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
1.5M 26.7K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
383K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...