Bestfriends {Zaylena} #Wattys...

By BreBeauty

She's my bestfriend and all I do is keep hurting her. I hate to see her cry, it's the worst feeling ever. Eve... More

Introduction
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
Dedication To My Lovelies!
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42*
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
Not a Chapter !
*Chapter 58*
*Chapter 59*
*Chapter 60*
*Chapter 61*
*Chapter 62*
Epilogue
Authors Note/ Thank You's

*Chapter 14*

2.2K 89 11
By BreBeauty

Zayn's POV

"Zayn" she said faintly.

"Selena" I said looking at her.

I was so close to kissing Perrie but when Selena walked in I just pulled away. I can't believe I almost kissed Perrie.

Selena looked hurt, broken, betrayed again, and I'm the only who's causing all that hurt. She shook her head vigorously and then her next move didn't just break her heart but it broken mine too. She took off her engagement ring and left.

"Selena wait!" I shout out to her but as I'm getting ready to chase after her Perrie grabs my hand pulling me back.

"Zayn your meant to be with me" Perrie says I pulling away from her grip.

I ran outside to see Selena already near her car. I ran faster and as she was about to get in and drive away completely I grabbed her. She turned around and I saw her blurry eyes.

"Baby look I'm sorry okay" I say. She didn't say anything or look me in the eyes. "Please say something" I beg with tears strolling down my face.

"Zay-yn" she hiccuped I giggled at her cuteness even though that's not what she intended.

She finally looked at me and saw my tears in my eyes. I caressed her cheek and smiled but she didn't return the favor.

"Selena I didn't k-"

She cuts me off. "I stood outside waiting for you to kick her out to tell her there's no more you guys and you didn't Zayn" she said sadly.

"I know and I'm stupid for not doing so" I said feeling ashamed of myself.

She looked me in my eyes and I knew she was still hurting and she's tired of it. "Zayn you don't love me" she said and my heart literally broke and shattered to a million pieces.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard me Zayn. I've always loved you even when you were with Perrie and I never lied to you or cheated on you when I was on tour but I see the past always repeats itself in the present" she said and she started to walk to towards her car again.

"No it doesn't I swear."

"You almost kissed her Zayn face it you don't love nobody but yourself" and that was the last thing she said to me before she left me. That night not only did I lose Selena. I lost my bestfriend, my lover, and fiancé.

A Year Later
- 2014 -
( A/N: Sorry for the time jump )

I've been single ever since Selena left and I haven't been really happy much lately. The guys would think I'm being silly always staying home and being sad but I don't care I miss Selena. I'm so bored without her she never calls, nor text I just want to see her just to see if she's happy.

Selena's POV

I'm currently getting ready for an interview and I already know Zayn is going to be the topic. Sighs. Why do people just hate to bring up old stuff. I like being single it makes me feel free.

"Selena your on in 5" a lady said.

"Okay thanks" I shout.

"Now don't worry Selena just say y'all fell out of love and that your moving on" My manager said.

"No" I say.

"Selena?"

"No I'm going to say what I feel" I say walking out of my dressing room.

"We were here live on The Hot Hits and we have a lot to talk about today but first we have a special guess. You know her as Alex off of Wizards of Waverly Place and also the ms. Come and Get It singer the lovely and talented Selena Gomez" the lady introduced me and I sit down in front of her.

"So Selena how are you?"

"I'm fine and you?" I ask with a smile.

"I'm good, so I'm aware of you just finished your Star Dance tour?"

Here we go. "Um yeah it was pretty awesome I have the most amazing fans in the world" I smile.

"Certainly, so let's talk about one particular show" she paused "the one in Paris was the most booming show am I right...do people still say booming?"

I chuckle. "Um I don't know if people still say booming I mean everyone is different but um yes the show in Paris was really interesting" I say smiling at the thought.

"Yeah, not only did your fans get a performance from you they got one from One Direction too."

"Yes. It was truly interesting." I smile.

"So let's talk about that. Zayn serenaded you and also proposed, but your not wearing your ring" she states and I feel like breaking down all over again.

"Um yes Zayn did serenade me and it was the sweetest thing that ever happen to me and then when he proposed my heart literally jumped out of my chest I felt so happy." I paused because I really didn't want to talk about my break up but sooner or later they'll find out. "The reason I'm not wearing the ring is because once I came back we started having trouble and um we just broke it off" I say.

"Oh so you and Zayn both wanted to break?"

"Of course not I mean Zayn loves me like he always says."

"So then you wanted it?"

"To be honest I'm not sure what I want and I felt like we rushed into this whole engagement thing so I back out more than Zayn did" I answer.

"Are you still in love him?"

As question that I didn't want to come up but I have to answer it truthfully. But then I felt the tears running down my face. "I think... I-I think I always will" the tears streaming down my face.

"Okay last question since time is almost up" she smiled. "Do you think you and Zayn will ever get back together?"

"Um I don't know I'll let faith take control of that" I smile.

"Well that's all. Thank you Selena we enjoyed your presents and your originality" she smiled and then we were off air. I walked to my dressing room to get ready to leave and that's when I heard a knock on the door and it opened.

"Selena you were great and I'm proud of you to talk about that emotional part of your life" my manager said.

"Thanks well I should go" I smile and walk out the door.

"Bye Sel" he shouts.

"Bye!" I shout back and walk to my car.

I was driving home my eyes focusing on the road but my mind has Zayn at every corner so he's not getting pushed out anytime soon. I know Zayn loves me or probably doesn't anymore but it doesn't matter I'm still in love with him.

Once I got home. I didn't really want to talk to anyone not even Demi but the weird thing is Demi isn't home.

"Demi!" I shout but no answer I walk upstairs.

"Demz!" I shout again where the hell is this child me and her were supposed to a girls night and I wanted to start it early but I guess she's not home. I went into my room and went straight to my shower.

I took at least 15 mins to wash my hair and another 15 mins to wash off my skin. I get out with my hair dripping down my back. I walk into my closet and start to get dress in my pajamas.

I put on a tank top with my shorts. I blow dried my hair and then put it in a bun. I grabbed my phone and slippers and went downstairs to try an enjoy my night. I walked into the living room to see fairy lights hung all over the walls.

"What's going on?" I asked out loud.

"It's a late night date" I felt his breath on the back of my neck. I turned around to see Zayn in just sweatpants

"Zayn what are you doing here?" I asked confusingly happy.

"Well not to be a stalker but I heard your show and I think your still in love with me" he smirked grabbing me face

I giggled. "Yes Zayn I'm still in love with you" I say.

"Well I never stopped loving you" he said leaning in and kissing me softly and gently.

I smiled throughout the kiss. He pulled away causing me to pout putting his forehead against mines. His lovely minty breath is smelling fresh causing me to smile. "I've missed you" he whispered.

"I've missed you too" I said he pulled away and dragged me to living room which had popcorn, sodas and water bottles, candy, blankets, and a whole bunch of movies.

"So I'm guessing Demi told you about our date night and instead of her being here it's you" I said.

"Basically" he smirked pulling me to the couch and flopping himself on it before placing me to sit on top of him.

"Zayn."

"Selena."

"I'm sorry for everything" I say.

"You have nothing to be sorry for I'm the one who was a jerk so I should be apologizing" he says.

"I know but I'm sorry for never giving you a chance when we were engage" I say.

"It's alright I didn't deserve it. I need some time to myself and I got it but I was so lonely without you" he said which caused me to smile.

I looked him in the eye to see if there was truth behind to what he was saying but I know after a whole year Zayn probably changed. "I was lonely too."

"So do wanna watch movies or have sex?" He asked with a smirk.

I gave him that don't push it look and he started to laugh. "I like movies" I answer and get up to put in any movie that was listed down and walk back to me seat on Zayn's lap. We sat and ate and laughed and had a happy moment. We were finally happy with each other and I wouldn't want it any other way.

After watching our fifth movie we fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch. Man have I missed this guy.

--

- 1807 words -

Two chapters in one is a rare thing for me. It doesn't seem like their back together but they're getting there. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and vote. Guys without you this story probably wouldn't be good. So I wanted to thank you guys for the views and votes every time I see you guys vote and comment it makes me happy so Thank you for everything that you've guys done and for all the happiness you guys bring to me. 😘😘. Enjoy the stories!!!!

Later lovelies 💜💙

*Bre

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.8K 19
Falling for his best friend was possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to Louis. Especially when they made a promise not to do so, but Louis...
342 31 11
zayn was my first real best friend and my first real love. we have many ups and downs, but will our love really last?
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...
837K 24.7K 29
"When you've the nerve to name me a womanizer, I won't hesitate to call you something inappropriate. Darling, clear it now, am I a womanizer or are y...