The Red Lounge

Od aconst

[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hur... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Visuals
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Visuals II
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Book Two
Fun Idea?
question?
Beta Readers Needed!

Chapter 6

28.1K 852 122
Od aconst

I woke up the next morning and remembered that I had a bag full of money. I figured I passed out right when I got home, my body must've been exhausted from my adrenaline rush.

I opened my backpack and looked at all the bills with disbelief. I couldn't believe I actually stripped. It was illegal, naughty, frightening and sexy all at the same time.

I held a stack of cash in my hands. I was holding one thousand twenty dollars. All of this in less than an hour, this was insane. I had covered a tenth of my tuition. There were about two weeks left until classes started, and in a few days I would be 18. If Ronny allowed me to be a stripper than I could possibly make my whole tuition in those two weeks and more.

I squealed in excitement and grabbed a rubber band to tie the money together. "Bank here I come!"

The next few days at work weren't too eventful. It was the same routine of washing dishes, wiping down vanities, and cleaning strip poles. I did get some butterflies in my stomach when Ronny told me that a man asked for me. The man specifically asked, "what days does that curly and short haired girl dance?"

I wanted to ask if it was the bearded man, but there were a few men with beards that night ranging from stubble to long and bushy.

"Do you remember what he looked like?" I asked.

He thought for a second. "Light brown hair gelled to the side, medium sized beard, light blue eyes."

It wasnt the man that I danced on. My bearded man had a short, trimmed beard, untamed chocolate brown hair and dark blues eyes. I dont know why I chose him out of all men. He was intriguing and didnt seem like most men.

"Its almost midnight," Paulina and Chanel hollered with excitement as they barged into the kitchen.

I shrugged my shoulders. "And?"

They looked at each other with bewilderment. "Your birthday!"

I wasnt one to celebrate my birthday, hell, I didnt even remember my birthday most of the time. My mom and Hal wouldnt do much to celebrate. My mom would make a small breakfast and kiss my forehead. That's all I really going for my birthdays.

"I totally forgot, to be honest," I admitted.

"How? It's the big 1-8!" Chanel screeched. "Legal!"

I chuckled. "I guess."

Paulina started waving her hands frantically. "One more minute!"

Ronny, Chanel and Paulina counted down from 10. "Happy birthday!" They circled around me and gave me a big, warm hug. I never had anyone making a big deal out of my birthday. It felt nice to be remembered.

"Thanks guys!"

Chanel and Paulina looked at each other, there was a devilish twinkle in their eyes. "We got you a present."

"Oh! You guys didnt have to!"

"We wanted to! Follow us."

They led me into the girls room and noticed a white box with a big red bow on it. They handed it to me and I gently opened it.

"Oh my God," I whispered as I pulled out the holographic bodysuit. It was a shiny off the shoulder body suit that had a cut out on the stomach.

"Theres more!"

I looked inside the box again and found glittering fishnets that matched the bodysuit. The tights had sparkling rhinestones embellished in them.

"We want you to dance tonight! You're finally legal, and we know you enjoyed it. You blossomed out there. A different side of you came out on stage," Paulina said in a genuine tone.

I held the outfit in my hands. I had an incredible time dancing and it's true, I felt like a different girl out there. I felt like a sexy, confident, and rebellious woman.

"Okay, let's do it!" I said with excitement. Paulina and Chanel both worked on my makeup. They did a smokey eye look on me but with a dark blue color instead of black. I left my hair in it's natural state, short and curly. All the other girls had long hair, and mine was a little over my shoulders.

I wasnt as nervous this time since I knew what the audience liked and how to entertain them. I stood behind the curtains with a smirk on my face. "Paulina, I have the perfect song."

She grinned ear to ear and leaned over so I could whisper it into her ear. "Perfect." She walked out to tell DJ Louie and came back behind the curtains. "Alright, girl. Its showtime!"

I swayed my hips to the jazz and R&B-like beat. My song for the night was Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande. I found it to be pretty fitting considering how I felt about being an exotic dancer.

Once the vocals became present, I pushed the curtains aside as I strutted out and onto the stage. I heard a few men whistle as I flashed the audience a devilish smile.

"Where have you been, baby?" A man yelled as he waved a few bills. A few men nodded and began to lean back on their chairs.

I wrapped my hands around the pole and walked around it as if we were reunited long lost lovers. I placed my head on the pole and looked at the audience. There were a few familiar faces, but none that I was interested in.

I ran my hands from my chest and down my leg, then back up. I did a slow fan kick and placed my back  against the pole, sensually lowering myself down. I went on all fours and crawled on the stage, making sure to stick my rear out and swaying it a bit as I prowled towards the audience.

This caused a wave of bills to crash onto the stage. I sexily rolled over on my back and started lifting my legs up, putting one of my best features on display. I reached over to the pole and lifted myself up to a do a few more tricks. I wanted to climb up it but I didn't want to risk making myself look like a fool. That required a lot of strength that I lacked.

I danced for a few more songs and then Paulina, Natalia and Junniper came out onto the stage. At certain times, any exotic dancer can come out onto the stage and walk around the lounge to entertain the customers. The objective was to get someone to ask for a private room and the biggest tips would be received.

As we walked around the lounge to talk to the men, a familiar group of men made their way to the round tables. It was the bearded man with his overly excited blonde friend. They had just sat down when I walked towards them.

"How are you doing, gentlemen?" I asked, running my hand down the blonde man's arm.

"Very good now," he said as he politely grabbed my hand to twirl me around. He knew his way around a woman. "Talk to me?" He lifted his eyebrow up and smirked.

"Certainly," I said as I made my way onto his lap and delicately wrapped an arm around his shoulder. I lifted a leg up and he groaned.

"You are exquisite," he said as he whispered into my ear. I unbutton the top of his dress shirt and caressed his chest. "Really?" I glanced over to the bearded man who was tense and slightly annoyed.

The man nodded as his eyes undressed me. "Maybe we can get a ---"

The bearded man stood up and grabbed my hand. "I would like a room," he interrupted. His eyes weren't filled with lust like the rest of the men, his were dark and full of anger.

The blonde man shot up from his seat. "What the fuck, Elijah?"

Elijah. The name suited him.

Elijah ignored his friend and squeezed my hand. "Lead the way."

"Okay," I said, a bit caught off guard. I continued holding his hand as we walked away from the crowd and down a dimly lit hall.

There were 3 red doors that led to rooms with the same red, suede, sensual style. I wasnt sure what happened back here. I've heard a few dirty stories from Chanel and Rhaea, but they weren't supposed to disclose much.

I slowly opened the door and led him into the room. "Would you like to --"

He quickly shut the door and walked towards me with an intense glare that made me a bit unsteady. "Why would you do that?"

I slowly walked back, not trying to be too close in range since he had made me uncomfortable. My back hit the wall and I let a little squeal out. "Do what?"

"Why would you dance on my friend?"

I looked at him confused and narrowed my eyes. "Its my job. I'm a dancer," I said as I pointed at my outfit.

He never took his dark blue eyes from my light brown eyes. "Are you old enough to dance?"

I crossed my arms. "I just turned 18," I said matter of factly.

"Just turned, as in today?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"No..." I whispered, my face turning red from the mistake I committed. Why did I say that? I could get myself and Ronny in trouble.

"I dont believe you."

I awkwardly rubbed my arm and tried to walk past him, but he grabbed me by my waist and made me face him. "I dont believe you," he repeated, this time lower and slower.

"Look, you're making me uncomfortable. I'm going now," I said with a shaky voice and trying to get out of his grip.

He pulled out his wallet and handed me five one hundred dollar bills. "I'd prefer it if you didnt dance on my friend." He walked out the door without looking back.

I tried following behind him but with the combination of a shaken up body and tall heels, I couldn't catch up to him. He and his friend were gone by the time I got to the public space of the lounge.

"What the hell just happened?" I whispered as I held onto the bills and looking out onto the empty table.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74.9K 3.4K 25
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...
Broken Od Sara

Teenfikce

225K 9.1K 171
"Clementine..." his voice is gentle, as though he's reading my mind. He searches my eyes, concern seeps through his features. I swallow the lump in m...
1.2M 32.7K 66
"You know nothing about me, absolutely nothing! Who are you to tell me what's best for me Joslyn?!" he yells. "So all the girls you sleep with, y...
247K 5.7K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...