𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚 ➵ 𝑆.𝑅

Da bestfriendwildflower

Instagram notification @wwerollins liked your photo @wwerollins commented on your photo On Aug. 6, 2018 #1 Ne... Altro

0. ➵ Cast
1. ➵ Jordan Bella
2. ➵ Jordan Bella & WWE
3. ➵ Seth Rollins
4. ➵ Jordan Bella
5. ➵ group chat
6. ➵ Jordan Bella & Seth Rollins
7. ➵ Jordan Bella
8. ➵ Seth Rollins, WWE, and Jordan Bella
9. ➵ Jordan Bella & Seth Rollins
10. ➵ Jordan Bella, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, & Seth Rollins
11. ➵ group chat, iMessage, small scene, & Jordan Bella
12. ➵ Jordan Bella
13. ➵ WWE, Seth Rollins, & Jordan Bella
14. ➵ article
15. ➵ jordan bella
16. ➵ wwe, real life, jordan bella & seth rollins
17. ➵ total bellas & jordan bella
18. ➵ group chat & Jordan Bella
19. ➵ imessage
20. ➵ jordan bella & seth rollins
21. ➵ wwe & jordan bella
22. ➵ jordan bella, real life, & seth rollins
23. ➵ jordan & seth
24. ➵ wwe
25. ➵ jordan bella & seth rollins
26. ➵ jordan bella
27. ➵ article
28. ➵ jordan bella
30. ➵ jordan bella & seth rollins
31. ➵ hell in a cell
32. ➵ article
33. ➵ Interview
34. ➵ Instagram at Ace Comic Con
35. ➵ #thankyouroman
36. ➵ Evolution
37. ➵ after evolution
38. ➵ thanksgiving
39. ➵ Bellas YouTube video
40. ➵ Christmas
41. ➵ happy new year
42. ➵ total bellas
43. ➵ royal rumble
44. ➵ flashback
45. ➵ Valentine's Day
46. ➵ Fastlane
47. ➵ real life
48. ➵ Everly Joy Lopez
49. ➵ wrestlemania 35
50. ➵ article
51. ➵ weeks
52. ➵ start a revolution
53. ➵ article
54. ➵ all elite wrestling
55. all elite wrestling pt.2
56. all elite wrestling pt. 3
57. baby, we are trying for another baby

29. ➵ real life

3.2K 61 4
Da bestfriendwildflower

Location: Davenport, Iowa
Finding out Seth was texting ex

"Baby, your phone is buzzing" says the pregnant twenty eight year old

"Baby?" No answer

Jordan didn't want to be the girl who looks at her boyfriend's cell phone, but she had to become who the heck was texting him so much.

4 new messages
Sarah
Hey, it was great talking to you last week. I'm glad that we can be friends with the fact that Jordan knows.
I am thankful that she is okay with it.
I missed you.
I love you.

"What the fuck? Are you kidding me?" as Jordan thinks in her head

She touches her belly knowing Seth still doesn't know that she is pregnant.

But why would Seth talk to her?

"Why would I talk to who?" says the former Intercontinental Champion as he scared his pregnant girlfriend

"Um, I didn't mean to, but it was just buzzing and I called you. You didn't answer, so I got curious."

"Who is it?"

"Sarah" Jordan says with attitude

"Oh, I was going to talk about that"

"Oh really, when? Cause obviously, before our trip with my fucking family, it didn't come up."

"I was going to ge-"

"Oh, you were getting to get to it huh? I'm not here to play games Seth. I'm here because I love you. I been honest with you since I told you about miscarriage. I can't believe you would do this to me. No, you know what? Answer me this, did you cheat on me?"

Seth looked at her with a confused look. Jordan was realizing that he was taking long to answer.

"I will make this decision for you. I'm leaving. We are done."

Seth realized that he took long. He tried to grab her, but she said something that changed his life

"Let me go for the sake of your child." says she looks at Seth will anger and sadness.

"Wait, you're pregnant?"

Jordan knew that she had to yes, but she wanted to say no because she just got heart broken by her baby's father.

"Y-yes" you can hear the panic in her voice

"We can figure this out"

"No, we can't. Not if you're not over her. I'm not going to wait around to the best for you and your heart. I love you, but if you can't be with me, then we are done."

Jordan walked away and shutting the door behind her. She didn't hear what Seth said as she booked a flight to San Diego.

"You were never second best"

Location: San Diego, California
Seth fighting for himself and his family

"You sure that you're okay?" Said Brie

"I don't know. I am going to be a single mom, so no."

The silence fell between them until she spoke again, but this time, she was being truthful.

"I didn't want to be like mom. Unmarried, single, and a mom. I thought once Seth knew that maybe he would be my happily ever after. I guess not anymore."

As Brie was going to say something, she spoke again about a man she thought she would never mention.

"It makes me upset not knowing if we would ever work this out. I mean I get that Andrade did it because I pushed him away. I made him cheated on me because I was so afraid of marrying someone who I didn't love anymore. I fell out of love with him, but then I met Seth, I wanted him to be my love story. I still love him. I mean it's only been couple of day, but still, he is all I ever think."

Brie looked her sister. She knew that Jordan never felt this way about anyone. Jordan was one to keep all her feelings away especially when it came to love. She knew that ever since their dad leaving them. Jordan was hard on people because one day they would leave, but she didn't think that Seth would ever leave her or even cheat.

"You know what? I'm not happy about the situation, but you never talk about your feelings. Seth really got a hold of you, huh?"

"Yea, I guess he did. I mean I stop trusting people because of dad. Remember when you and Nicole sometimes hated having me around?" As Brie nodded her head.

"Well, I would always go with Dad. He would show me how fix a car, cook, and he was the first person to show me wrestling. We bonded over that. Then, he left. I couldn't describe the feeling because I kept saying that he would be back or he wouldn't do this to us, but he did. I stop trusting people if they told me 'i love you' because I knew it wasn't true. I can see it in their eyes. They just wanted to get in my pants."

"But then, I left to ROH and I met Adam. He changed how I felt about love and feeling things that I couldn't explain. He made realized that communication actually works unlike our parents. I mean don't get wrong, I love them, but they could never teach me about love because they didn't have it themselves or with each other."

Brie realized that they weren't alone as her sister spoke. Her husband, Daniel Bryan opened the door to see Seth Rollins. Brie looked at Seth and wanted to hurt him, but knew that they need to talk.

"You would have never opened up to me. I'm glad you did. Remember though, you aren't thinking of yourself anymore. You gotta think for this one." as Brie pointed her sister's belly, she got up and Jordan was confused, but turned around to see Seth.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to tell you the truth"

"It's too la-"

"No, you don't get to say that too late. I let you explain to me what those photos were when I thought you cheated on me with Adam. I should get the same thing. I want to explain myself why I took long to answer your question, please?"

"I don't want to he-"

"I'm standing here in front of you fighting for us. I love you. Give me this chance"

Jordan knew what he said that he was fighting for them that it was true. So, she let him explained himself.

"I took so long to answer because I was confused why you think I would do that. I only talk to her because you didn't me that you were pregnant. I found the box in our bathroom while we were on vacation. I was hurt when you didn't tell me and I was scared of how I was going to be as a father. So yes, I went to Sarah because she understood why. I hadn't told you that I didn't think I could have kids, but you got pregnant. Then, I found out that the doctor was wrong."

Jordan looked how hurt he was that she didn't tell him right away, but her defense, she was planning a way to tell him.

"I love you. There is nothing that would ever make me cheat on you. I cut off Sarah because she thought that us talking meant getting back together, which we are not. I told her I am in love with my soulmate. You are it for me. There is nothing or no one that will never take you away from me. I promise. The article is wrong. She is only doing that because she wants to get back together. She doesn't mean anything to me. Besides, those photos are from when I was dating her, not now."

Jordan looked in awe with Seth. She knew that she did the same thing he did when the photos of her and Adam.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I was pregnant. I was honestly planning a way to you. I wanted it to be cute, but you know already."

"What were you going to do?"

"This."

Hands him a note

"Hi Dad! I can't wait to meet you." as Seth out loud with tears in his eyes.

"You know, we should do something crazy before we have the baby"

"Like what" questioned Jordan

"Let's......"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...
78K 1.8K 48
Fan Fiction. This is Book 1 Neth Bellins love story. ❤ Book 2 - Give Me A Chance
19.5K 478 20
Brie and Nikki the bella twins same routine everyday go to the gym do raw backstage peeks and they bump into the shield Seth Rollins Roman Reigns an...
473K 10.2K 104
@𝑊𝑊𝐸𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐺𝑁𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑌𝑂𝑈 @ 𝑊𝑊𝐸𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐺𝑁𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑃 𝑂𝑆𝑇 🍾༉‧₊˚✧彡 - - STARTED: mar.1...