My Werewolf Girlfriend

Por AustinAndKaedrik

*Edited and revised final version! Cover by @AverySummers* Alex knows it's weird to have a strange voice in h... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Epilogue
Authors' Note

Chapter 34

3.1K 188 11
Por AustinAndKaedrik

-Amber-

"This is too damn early," I said getting dressed to go train.

My dad decided that it was a good idea to have everyone wake up at 5 in the morning so we can all be on the practice field at 6. And also still have time to get ready for school.

"Stop complaining and get dressed," Alex teased.

I growled at him and threw one of his shoes at him.

He yelped as it hit him in the chest.

"Violent woman," He said rubbing where it hit him.

I stuck my tongue out at him and finished putting my belt on.

"Well, this is what happens when I get woken up early. I need my sleep."

"Note taken. Now let's go before we are late." He said grabbing my hand.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

Once we made it to the field, my dad started talking.

"Okay. I'm glad all able are here to start training. We can not take this threat from this pack a joke. It needs to be taken seriously. This crazy leader wants my daughter and he isn't having her. So let's start training. Everyone grab a partner." My dad finished.

"My lady. Would you like to be my partner?" Alex asked bowing.

I laughed. "Yes, I would kind sir."

"You two are so strange," Jack said walking over to us with Sierra.

"He started it." I pointed.

Alex smiled and grabbed my hand bringing me into him.

"Let's practice." He said.

I nodded. "Can we please start at the archery? Please, please, please?" I begged, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He sighed and smiled. "I can't say no to you."

I jumped up and hugged him. "Great let's go," I said running over to them.

"Geez girl, slow down." He said catching up to me.

"Well, maybe you should just run faster." I shot back with a smile.

He shook his head laughing and got his bow and arrow ready.

He pulled back and aimed. His arrow shot forward and I snorted when it flew right over the target. He growled at my reaction and tried again. This time his arrow landed a few feet from the base of it in the grass that surrounded the target cubes.

His growl of annoyance grew louder when his next two landed on either side.

"I'm gonna need your man card," I said trying to stop laughing.

"Excuse me for not having grown up with the sport," he growled, clearly offended. "This is only my second time ever doing it."

I shook my head in amusement and pulled my arrow back. I let it go and watched as it hit a bullseye. His annoyance was only making my accuracy feel like a huge achievement 

"I think you're just a bad shot," I said with a smirk.

"I'm better with firearms," He pouted.

"Fine, when we are done here, we can go to the guns. Then I'll see if you can have your man card back."

He growled and tried again. When he let go, the arrow nicked the side of the target but fell to the ground.

"Don't. You. Dare. Laugh." He growled grabbing another arrow.

I put my hands up and grabbed another arrow.

Alex let out a growl when mine hit the middle of the target again.

I was about to grab another arrow, but Alex grabbed my bow out of my hand and grabbed my other hand while dragging me somewhere.

"Hey! I was on a roll. And where are we going?" I asked trying to get my hand loose.

"I'm going to firearms," He mumbled. "No point in you practicing something you're clearly capable of!"

Okay, this time, I couldn't hold my laughter in. It was just too funny.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up." He said.

"Okay, I'm done," I said when we finally got to the guns.

"How was the archery, Amber?" My dad asked coming over to us.

"Good," I smiled. "Got a bullseye twice."

"The other ones?" My dad asked, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Those were the only two that I got to shoot. Mr. Grumpy pants over here missed on all of his, so he dragged us over here to hopefully get his man card back." I said pointing to Alex who was too busy loading a pistol.

Even my dad busted out laughing. "That's great." He said. "It's okay, Alex. Not every man can shoot an arrow."

Alex glared at him and turned around to start shooting the targets like he was born doing so.

And he thought I was the show-off.

"So how are you coping with all of this?" My dad asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"It's weird I guess. Like I don't think it's fully sunken in yet. But it probably will soon. I mean it's not every day you hear that you are probably the queen of werewolves on this side of the world. And some kid, or adult, or whatever you want to call him is at my school, and some crazy psycho pack is trying to kidnap me, and they want me so I can give them little evil pup things, and why can't they just pick some other alpha's daughter and-"

"Breathe Amber." My dad said rubbing my back.

"Shit. I think it finally sunk in."

"I think so too." My dad said letting out a small chuckle. "Here, sit down on the grass."

I sat down next to my dad and looked down at my hands. "I can't believe this is actually happening. Like yesterday, I was just hearing it and not wanting to believe it. And when I woke up this morning, it would all be a bad dream. But now...now I actually know this is all real." I took a big breath. "I'm not ready for this."

My dad gave me a smile and pulled me into his side. "It's okay Amber. If it makes you feel any better, your mother is going crazy. Like even worse than you. She wouldn't go to bed last night, she has been thinking of ways to purge these guys. Her. And I'm the alpha. Well, soon I won't be. But still. She was going crazy."

"What if they do get me, dad?" I asked scared for the answer.

"They'll do it over my corpse," Alex said sitting down next to me. He grabbed my hand and I looked up at him. "Amber, you have this entire pack that is willing to risk their lives for you because they know that you would do the same. We will protect you, and you are a strong girl. I know you will kick ass. But we are going to protect you and let nothing happen to you."

"What if something goes wrong?"

"Nothing will go wrong."

Why is he laughing at a time like this?

"How do you know?" I questioned him.

"Because I'm going to be with you 24/7, and don't forget your three guards that your dad is making you have."

I laughed and looked at my dad who just gave me a sheepish smile.

"He's right. I'm not letting you leave anywhere without Alex and three other guards." My dad said trying to be stern.

"I wouldn't suspect anything less from you." I smiled.

He gave me a nod of approval, almost like saying I know, I'm always right.

I rolled my eyes.

"And besides, Adam is having guards watch that weird kid, or adult, or whatever person," Alex said.

"That Blake guy?" My dad asked.

"Yep, that's the one. He's really built too."

"Are you worried he's stronger than you?" I teased with a smirk.

"Hell no. I mean seriously. Who has bigger guns than me?" Alex smirked flexing.

'Sexy,' Jackie growled in approval.

"Well-" I started but Alex cut me off.

"Don't finish that sentence."

I held up my hands and laughed.

"That kid is strange from what I heard from Jack and Sierra," Adam said looking at everyone as they are training.

"His presence is weird and unnatural, his stare is like you're breathing toxic gas, and I get the chills whenever he's around," I noted.

"That's what I got from him," Alex confirmed, squeezing my hand a little.

My dad stood up and stretched. "We better get back to training. Now be ready for tomorrow guys. We'll be training in wolf form." My dad smiled.

"I swear, you are having too much fun with this or something," Alex said helping me stand up.

"Let's just get this over with so I can get ready for school," I said, reaching for a rifle.

--------------------

How people in the town close to their pack aren't hearing all the gun-shots and training is beyond me haha. Werewolf magic maybe? 

Anyway, love ya guys!!

-Austin

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.1K 204 24
Aim, a twenty-four year old werewolf, is determined to be part of the revolution that will shake her species to the very foundation. A dark past haun...
64K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
6.2K 126 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...