Salem's Riders- Vengeance seq...

robbiewazup

3 months have past since the deaths of Yang and Ruby by his hands. Now with the cryptic clues of his mother's... Еще

When the muscle is needed
Ride then die
Repairing parental bonds
Laying into the law
Trouble in hellish paradise
All out of mercy
One last stand

The balance restored

3.8K 85 69
robbiewazup

*Y/n's POV*
I run through the streets of Beacon, the same streets which welcomed me with open arms, and the same streets which nearly destroyed my life! I shake off the thoughts and continue running towards my old dorm room... and the roof of the building is in pieces! I jump through the window to see the remnants of a alpha Beowulf falling to ash as a familiar face kneels beside two bodies. I sit on the broken wall to allow her some space.

Coco: "yatsuhashi? Fox? No! Not again! I- I can't lose anymore! I can't keep anyone safe! Im the worst! Oum I'm pathetic!"

Y/n: "not really."

Coco darts her head around to see me, her eyes go wide as she realises who I am.
Coco: *sniff* "Y/n?! We thought you'd died?"

Y/n: "I am dead, always will be if you wanna get technical."
I drop down and kneel beside her, my hand resting on her shoulder as I close Fox's eyes
Y/n: "I'm sorry. I couldn't get to them in time. Just another fuck up I couldn't stop."

Coco: "please. Isn't there something you can do? I can't... I can't be the only member of my own damn team left alive!"

Y/n: "huh? Oh right! Well I mean technically you are, but only in the sense that Velvets like me now. She's a rider! And she asked me to come find you, apparently you're her pick for godmother."

Coco: "you mean? You mean she's pregnant?"

Y/n: "yep! The bunny's up the duff! Now we can talk semantics later, for now you need to get moving!"

Coco: "where do I go?"

I smirk and open the portal behind me with a click of my fingers
Y/n: "Vel's waiting for you by the steps of the castle. Be warned, the place takes some getting used to, oh and watch your rear around Salem, she's an ass girl."

Coco: "can't you bring the boys back to life, the same way you did with Velvet?"

Y/n: "no. Vel and the others were part of a deal I made, if you wanna make your own deal with my boss then try. But for now you need to leave! Tell them I'll be home soon."
I start walking out of the building.

Coco: "where are you going?"

Y/n;: "to remove a thorn in my side."

*small timeskip *

I run towards Ozpin's office, the doors are open and damaged. As I make my way down the path, I feel something cool around my leg and pull me to the floor. I look back to see there people I don't recognise alongside Pyrrha Nikos

Y/n: "oh I really don't have time for this!"

Pyrrha: "you go no further Y/n! You murderer!"

Y/n: "sorry? I'm the murderer? Says who?"

Blake: "you killed our teammates! How could you do that to your own sisters?!"

Y/n: "OH! You two are part of team RWBY! Well I mean I guess you're not wrong, but it was self defence... delicious, glorious, violent defence!"

Weiss: "you're sickening! You're disgusting!"

Y/n: "sicks and stones Schnee! It's too bad that I'm too busy to kick your asses, especially seen as your friend over there with the hoodie looks like he's about to run off in fear!"

Jaune: "I'm not afraid of you!"

Y/n: "it's not me you should fear... it him." I point over their shoulders to where one of Salems portals has opened behind them and two hulking armoured, humanoid Grimm drop down

Y/n: "y'know it's surprising what you can do when you merge a Grimm and a humans soul, take me for example, I'm more human than Grimm... those two on the other hand.

Weiss: "they were human once?!"

Y/n: "no. Those two were always monsters. You wanted your teammates back, well there they are." Grimm Yang and Ruby launch forward to do battle against the four. I smirk and sprint into Ozpin's tower.

I walk into the elevator and place my hand on the ground melting the metal away and jump down into the abyss. When I land I can see him stood beside some kind of apparatus with a girl inside. He's working away on the console to the side.

Y/n: "GAME OVER OZ! We've got your little doomsday artefact safe and sound with Salem! You've got nothing... Nothing to say huh?"

He glances over his shoulder before continuing his work
Ozpin: "I knew you'd come mr Xiao Long. The light has pulled you here."

Y/n: *chuckle* "no. The darkness showed me my course, and no being of light will stand in my way of completing my objective. Amber's power will belong to Salem."

Ozpin: "I must admit, I really, really admire your grit! I see why Glynda suggested you to me. When you first showed up in my office I thought 'really? This young man?' But I get it."

Y/n: "how could you do this to the world?"

Ozpin: "to the world? No, no I'm doing this for the world!"

Y/n: "huh... yeah." I throw my chain towards his cane and snatch it out of his hand then bring it to my free hand

Ozpin: *sigh* "Y/n... you're young. You don't understand how this world works! There is still good in you I feel it, return to our side, we can help you I swear!"

Y/n: "what you're doing right now is wrong! The Grimm are Salem's answer to the balance that was so desperately needed in the world! Remnant will tear itself apart without that balance!"

Ozpin: "and who told you that? Salem did. Let me help you return from the shadows."

I smile and shake my head.
Y/n: "no. The light had forsaken me the day my sisters threw me to my death. Now Salem is all I need. She provides me with everything, my family are alive- well... undead but you get the picture. Where as you merely wished me to forgive those who wronged me, and for a time I considered it. But no. Those who use their power to take life without remorse deserve no mercy, they deserve no honourable death. Just pure, unrelenting darkness... and I'm more than happy to dispense that justice."

Ozpin: "you call this justice? Y/n you truly have fallen."

Y/n: "I have. And I fell willingly. Think of it like a trust fall Oz. You allow yourself to give in to gravity and expect someone to stop you from plummeting too far. That's where I am. In the darkness enough to know I'm not the good guy, but I can still see the light enough to know I don't need it."

Ozpin: "that's not how I see you. You're soul is drenched in shadow."

Y/n: "you're the one who just order the execution of a pregnant women. What rehearsed speech do you have to justify such acts of abomination?! What perfectly crafted web of lies do you wish to tell me?!"

Ozpin: "... you'll never defeat me Y/n. You are strong, of that there is no doubt. But I'm far beyond your power. Don't you see? You cant kill me!"

Y/n: "maybe not... but I'm pretty sure he can!"

Y/n: "now enough talk... only pain."

*no one's POV. PLAY SONG*

Y/n cracks his knuckles as he melts Ozpin's cane in half, the tow halves fall to the floor with a clang. Y/n runs towards Ozpin who jumps out of the way with a backflip and kicks Y/n in the jaw as he does. Ozpin uses the momentum of the jump and propels himself into Y/n, colliding with the wall Y/n snaps his boney fingers and the chain unravels itself and spins around Ozpin throwing him back, Y/n forms a fireball in his hand and hurls it into Ozpin's shoulder who drops to the floor. He sits up as the chain wraps itself back around Y/n again.

Ozpin: "ERGH! So what now Y/n? Are we to be two immortals locked in battle for all eternity?"

Y/n: "or you could surrender?"

Ozpin crawls towards his broken cane handle, his fingers glide against the handle before Y/n drags him back with his chain wrapped around his ankle. Ozpin kicks Y/n in the side of the head and pulls the chain out of his grasp, Y/n chuckles as the chain lifts Ozpin off of the floor and propels him into the ceiling before allowing himself to fall back to earth of his own gravity. Ozpin clutches his side and attempts to stand, only for Y/n to wrap both his arms in the chain and wrenching them both off with a tear and a scream! Ozpin falls down to the floor unable to right himself back up. Y/n pulls him up by his hair and pushes him against the wall

Ozpin: "NO! This isn't how it's supposed to be! THIS IS NOT THE WAY THIS ENDS! Salem cannot win!"

Y/n: "at least face your final death with honour." Y/n grabs the side of his head as his body lights on fire again "and don't even dream of resurrecting again. Now... face your final judgement, feel the torment of the souls you have destroyed to inhabit their bodies, feel their pain! Look into my eyes!"

Ozpin screams as the fire consumes his soul, his eyes dry up and crack as his final body... his final vessel falls limp against the wall. Y/n punches his fist through Ozpin's head causing his entire body to lose integrity from the blast and fall to ash. Y/n releases his rider form and breathes heavily

Y/n: "dry roasted Ozpin."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

86.6K 1.4K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...
293K 4.2K 16
Y/n Xiao Long was treated like filth. His sisters used him as a punching bag, his father saw him only as a slave... so when he is given the opurtunit...
4.9K 171 54
Mistral has fallen, the Knights of Grimm are killing all life on Remnant and Death is hatching some sort of scheme that could prove lethal to both si...
228K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...