Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

由 DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... 更多

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 20💀

8K 276 224
由 DazeeyDoll

Y/N's POV

I opened the door and there was the delivery guy standing. His eyes shot opened and lips parted lightly. I tilted my head as I panted and raised an eyebrow wondering if he was okay.

"I-It w-would b-bbbe"

Y/N: I know I look a little rough, how much is it?

"S-Sixteen dollars"

Y/N: Here you go, keep the change. Thank you!

I smiled and noticed his cheeks were turning a bit red. He thanked me and turned around quickly, I blinked twice confused of whatever that was all about and walked in with my chicken.

Yoongi: Are you happy now?

I looked up and seen Yoongi leaning against the fridge with his arms crossed in front of his chest, staring at me still not believing that I made him pull out for food.

Y/N: Duh, I got chicken. The delivery guy seemed a bit too I don't know shy or something, do I really look a mess right now?

Yoongi: I don't think that was the case. You literally flashed him.

Y/N: Flashed him? Bruh the hell you mean.

Yoongi: I've come to a conclusion that you care more about food and don't realize anything.. your left tiddie is out. He obviously got shocked at being greeted at the door by your nipple.

Y/N: Oh my god... eh, at least I got ma food.

Yoongi: The fact that you're like this.

Y/N: Can we argue after I'm done eating?

Yoongi: No, we can't. I know damn well you're not about to eat when I'm like this?

Y/N: Well, look at me open the box then.

He scoffed and I teased him by laughing which was a very bad idea. I was immediately turned around and he caged me against the counter.

Yoongi: This is the last time I'm stopping when you plead me to pull out. You shouldn't have done that.

Y/N: Oh yeah? So what.

Yoongi: So what? So I'm taking you back to that bedroom and we're gonna finish what you started.

I looked into his eyes hoping he was joking but I knew he wasn't when he picked me up and held me up by holding my thighs tightly and walked us back to the room. My heart was beating so loud at the fact my chicken was now sitting on the kitchen counter all by itself.

My chicken.. I'll be back to eat you!

Yoongi put me down and kissed me before I even said a word. His hands trailed up and he opened my robe, letting it fall on the floor. The way he was kissing me was so rough and passionate that even my lips couldn't keep up with his.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi, hold on.

He didn't stop and led me to the bed where he pushed me down and he let his robe fall like nothing. I could now say that my heart was no longer beating for food but because of him and the seductive way he was staring at me.

Yoongi: How about you hold on instead?

Y/N: I hate you.

Yoongi: You'll definitely regret saying those words.

Y/N: Tsk, yeah right.

I tried to act like I wasn't weak or affected by his words when in reality I felt goosebumps all over my body. Yoongi opened my legs and positioned himself at my entrance once again.

Yoongi: I'm not going easy this time so I can't promise anything.

Y/N: Yoongi, you better not! I'm not on birth control.

Yoongi: Good.

Y/N: Oh hell nah, you better put a cond- ahhh!!

I held onto the bed sheets and balled my fists. My eyes immediately got teary from Yoongi going all the way in on the first thrust. He held onto my hips and began thrusting at a fast pace making me yelp in pain.

Yoongi: FUCK.

Y/N: Ahh, Yoongi slow down! It hurtssss!

Yoongi: Shh, it won't hurt for long.

I was about to moan for like the fifth time but he smashed his lips just in time and swallowed my moan by kissing me deeply. I kissed him back and dug my nails into his skin as he continued thrusting. My head was spinning with so many thoughts, I wasn't ready to welcome another baby anytime soon but by the looks of it, it seemed to be that my period won't be making its visit for a few months.

Yoongi's POV

Y/N and I had just taken a bath. It was a pretty romantic one, mostly because we continued with round three in the tub. She changed into some comfy shorts and one of my shirts, I decided to go shirtless and just wear some gray sweatpants which drove her even more crazy.

Yoongi: You good?

Y/N: After you destroyed my punani and my whole interior, yeah I'm good.

Yoongi: We might as well start looking for baby names to welcome baby number four in a few months.

Y/N: Uh hu, yeah, stop it. I swear, you need to get that dick cut off.

Yoongi: Ouch. Is my baby mad?

Y/N: I'm sore as fuck and you're asking me- you know what let me go eat. My poor chicken is probably cold like my heart.

Yoongi: Just heat it between that ass.

Y/N: If you don't stop.

Yoongi: I love you babygirl!

Y/N: Nah, fuck off.

Yoongi: Did I just hear round four?

Y/N: Hell nahhhh. I LOVE YOU TOO!

Yoongi: That's what I thought.

I embraced her into a backhug and kissed her neck. She acted as if she was annoyed and nudged my stomach.

Y/N: Babe! Can you stop? I'm hungry.

Yoongi: After I filled you up? Dang you got no ending when it comes to food.

Y/N: Bitch, do stomachs got closing hours? No right.

Yoongi: I mean I don't eat this late.

Y/N: Well I do hoe, and my stomach is open 24 hours so.

Yoongi: Bitch ass. Let's go before you eat me.

Y/N: What am I gonna eat, bones?

She stuck her tongue out and bursted out laughing. I rolled my eyes and we left the room to head to the kitchen where we came upon an unexpected surprise.

Y/N gasped and quickly smiled as the kiddos shot their heads up with chicken in their mouths. I gulped and looked at Y/N who clearly wasn't expecting this.

Yoonji: Mommy, Pa, chicky good!!

Y/N: Right.. Mmm, it looks delicious. Why didn't you guys let us know when you woke up? It's so late.

Yesung: Ma, I do! Noona andeuu hyung, Ah POW POW da dohh.

Y/N: You guys knocked on our door?

Yesung: Yesh mommy. But-

Yoongi: But?

Heejun: So mucheeuu noise. Like 'ahhhh Yoghii ahh', andeuu we run to kitchen scared.

We're fucked.

Y/N: Ha..um baby can you give me some of that, it looks yummy!!

Yoongi: Haha, Y-Yeah, let's eat. Yum so good!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 9.6K 41
"I like you," "I like you too!" "No, I mean like, like you. God you're so dense!" Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung are both young and successful CEO's of...
339K 11.2K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
84.1K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
61.4K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...