Niall Horan Blurbs (Reader In...

By stylishmuser

UPDATED PERIODICALLY // Niall Horan one shots from my tumblr. These stories are original works of mine, if yo... More

Ease (Fluff)
Easy (Fluff)
Practice (Dad!Niall)
Proud (Fluff!)
Something More (Angst/Smut)
Take Care (Best Friend!Niall)
Nothing's Out of Reach (Angst)
Spooner of the Year (Fluff)
Untitled 001 (Angst)
faint (fluff)
Take it Off
Here Comes the Sun
Smudge Proof (Smut)

touch (smut)

3.1K 48 0
By stylishmuser

this piece of writing has mature elements, read with discretion. 

For the first time in weeks, you feel at peace.

You're practically melded into Niall, laying in the hotel bed. You're resting comfortably against his chest, his arm wrapped around your waist as you snuggle into him-. Every so often he'll lift his big palm, caressing the skin of your arm and cupping the top of your shoulder. His legs are intertwined with yours, feet shifting here and there so his skin rubs against yours. He's got his other arm resting behind his head, propping it up against the stack of hotel pillows as you two watch the next item from your Netflix queue. Niall's chin is resting on top of your head and every few minutes he'll let out a sigh of pure relief, tucking his face into your hair. Your arm is wrapped around his tummy, squeezing him to your body. He's not wearing a shirt and there's something about being against his skin, warm and soft and comforting.

There's no words to describe how much you miss this when he's away. Just laying with him, being close. There's no comparison to being in his presence all alone, being able to feel his touch and hear the rumble of his laugh. It's impossible to characterize how at ease, how serene, how at home you feel with Niall. You know he loves his job, and you love him for that, but it doesn't make it any easier when you have to go weeks without seeing him. With the start of a new semester and his tour wrapping up it had been so hard.

But you'd been able to fly in for his birthday and surprise him the day before, staying up all night with him and the lads at the party Tara had planned for him. You'd never be able to forget the look of pure joy in his eyes when he'd walked into the dressing room to grab his water and seen you sitting in his chair. Since then, this is the only instance that you've had him all to yourself.

You tilt your head back, stretching a little and letting out a purr of contentment. Niall glances down at you with a lazy smile, petting the hair that's standing up at the back of your head as he presses his lips to your forehead. His scruff tickles your hairline and you let out a soft giggle in response.

"Tired?" Niall mumbles against your skin.

You reach up and press your hand against his cheek, keeping his face turned and tucked against you. "Mmmhm," you respond. Flying out on a late flight after going to class for a full day hadn't been the ideal situation but you couldn't afford to miss any classes this year.

"Should go to bed, darlin," Niall says. He tightens his arm around you, swinging the other one around as well so he can hug you to his chest. "Know you're about to fall asleep."

"Nooo," you whine, pushing your sock clad feet against his in protest. You wiggle around in his embrace and crane your head upwards to pepper kisses against his jawline. "I missed you."

Niall's heart warms at your words and he presses a hard kiss to your cheek, stopping your attack on his jaw. He rests his forehead against yours, "I missed ya too, baby. But you're exhausted. M'not going anywhere, yeah?" He brushes his nose against yours and your eyes flutter shut.

"Okay," you whisper, prepared to concede to the sleep that's washing over you.

Niall hums, unwrapping his arms around you to reach down and grabs the blanket, pulling it over you two. You're only wearing one of his shirts and a pair of socks while he's dressed in just his soccer shorts.

"Sit up for me for a second, love. Let me grab the light," Niall says. You lift up, watching him with a frumpled look as he reaches over to switch the lamp off. He fixes the pillows so his back won't start aching and then he opens his arms for you to settle in again.

This time you're lower on his body, head resting against his tummy instead of his heartbeat. He starts scratching at the back your head, fingers gently trailing through your locks because he knows it lulls you right to sleep.

Niall's beyond happy to have you with him. He's spent so many nights without you and he feels like there's nothing better in this world than being with you. As much as he wants you to rest, though, he can't help himself.

He's hard.

He didn't get a chance to love on you last night like he wanted to because he'd gotten a bit too drunk at his party and the moment he'd hit the bed, he was out like a light. He's missed having his girl with him, touching her, loving on her. It doesn't help that you're being so cute and you smell so damn good.

He shifts around a little beneath you, hoping that you don't notice. He'll take care of it once you're asleep.

He thinks you're fast asleep not too long later, but when Monica does something funny on the screen and you laugh, hand patting down on his lower tummy as you giggle. Your fingers graze his cock and they falter, raising in the air above the fabric of his shorts.

Niall cranes his head up and he raises his brow, watching you. He practically jumps when your hand closes around his dick, grasping him through his shorts and giving the length of him a rub as best as you can.

"Baby, ya don't have t-"

You cut him off, shaking your head and lifting off him. You dig your fingers into his shorts and tug them down a little, pulling him out before you lay back down in your place.

Niall lets out a grunt when you wrap your hand around his cock, swiping your finger across his pink and swollen head. Your hand starts moving up and down his length, closing tighter.

Niall groans, his head falling back against the pillows as you continue moving your head. His voice is hoarse, "F-fuck, love can ya get it wet?"

You nod against him, lifting up a little so you can properly put your mouth on him. He accidently bucks up into your mouth the moment you're all the way on him, gasping at the sound of you choking around him. "Shit, baby, m'sorry. I'm sorry, ya alright?"

You nod, head bobbing around him before you pull off with a smacking sound and start again, hand moving effortlessly against his skin. His thick veins rub against the inside of your palm as you let your head rest against him again.

Niall manages to sit up, wrapping his arm under yours and tugging you up a little. He presses his face into your hair, kissing the top of it repeatedly while you continue to move your hand on him. He only moves when you tilt your head back. He can make out your features from the light of the tv, your eyelashes flutter as you look up at him lovingly.

"Does it feel good, baby?"

Niall chuckles, nodding as he presses his lips hard against your hairline, "Feels fucking amazing. You're a dream, ya know that?"

You smile up at him before increasing the speed of your hand.

Niall's hips buck up from the bed into your hand and he lets out a moan, a loud one. You laugh and Niall watches through hooded eyes as you lean over, tucking your hair behind your ear with your free hand and press a kiss to his head.

Niall feels the same heart warming feeling he felt earlier and his lips are on top of your head again, pushing desperate, messy kisses there.

"Where do you want to come?" You ask him, tilting your head back again.

Niall exhales but doesn't respond, pressing his hand against your cheek and gently turning your face so he can kiss you. He dips his tongue into your mouth and smirks when you moan into his.

He pulls away when he's breathless, trembling under you, "Don't care... don't care where, just want to come love."

He presses his face into your hair as you jerk him a few more times before his cum is painting the skin of your hand and his belly.

He collapses back against the bed and you release him, leaning up to press a kiss to the corner of his mouth before you extract yourself. You wander into the bathroom and grab a washcloth to clean him up, but before you can go to set it back in the bathroom he's grabbing onto your arms and pulling you onto the bed, flipping over so now you're on your back.

He's pressing kisses to every inch of your face, your cheeks, your nose, your forehead. You giggle at the feeling of his scruff against your skin, wrapping your legs around his waist as he lets out a sigh. "Do ya have any idea how fucking cute ya are?"

You raise your brows at that, fingers intertwined in his hair.

He doesn't give you a chance to respond, pressing his lips against yours softly, "I love ya."

"I love you too, Ni," you whisper back.

You're both sure of it now, it's been much too long since you went without each other's touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.3K 50
This is a collection of stories and headcanons which I occasionally write and post on my Tumblr. All of these are going to be one-shots but maybe som...
675K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
39.8K 704 7
continuations of my story prosecco ______ you can find me on my tumblr at moonchildstyles.tumblr.com
14.8K 210 6
All Harry-themed One-Shots. I'll be posting a new one every day until Sunday, June 24th!