OUR CUTE FAMILY (✔)

بواسطة kuku369

This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with... المزيد

Introduction (I)
Introduction (II)
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part - 63
Part - 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
Part - 71
Part - 72
Part - 73
Part - 74
Part - 75
Part - 76
Part - 77
Part - 78
Part - 79
Part - 80
Part - 81
Part - 82
Part - 83
Part - 84
Part - 85
Part - 86
Part - 87
Part - 88
Part - 89
Part - 90
Part - 91
Part - 92
Part - 93
Part - 94
Part - 95
Part - 96
Part - 97
Part - 98
Part - 99
Part - 100
Promo (Season-2)

Part - 62

4.6K 303 56
بواسطة kuku369

Hi guys 🙋.
Thank u so much for all ur love to the story.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

All looks at the doctor.

Doctor: we have tried every possible way but he's not showing any movement. His body is still not responding to anything.

Everyone was shocked listening to him.

Aryan: then what should we do now?

Doctor: a treatment can't do anything when the person himself is not ready to fight.

Sanskar: what do you mean?

Doctor: I think he has lost his strength or will power to fight.

Ragini stumbles listening it. Swara holds her.

Doctor: we can try one thing.

All: what?

Doctor: you all go to him and talk to him. Tell him how badly you all are affected by his condition. How much his presence matters to you all. Talk everything you feel can give him the strength to fight for his life. His brain nerves are already very weak. If it goes like this then he may slip into coma or you'll lose him forever.

Their eyes started welling up again.

Doctor: and ya keep some distance from him. It can create infection as his stitches are fresh.

Everyone nods. They wipes their tears and goes in.

#########

Their hearts bleeds seeing his condition. They were trying hard to hold back their tears.

Aryan: oye saale kya laga rakha hai ye kitna araam karega? Uth ja ab to. (You bastard what is all this? How much rest you'll take? Get up now.)

Naina: jiju we all are waiting to go on the picnic with you. Don't do like this.

Sanskar: bhai, you know how much important you are to us then why are you joking like this with us? Please get up.

Arjun: if you'll not get up na then I'll not eat. I'll not go to college. I'll lock myself in a room. I'll not listen to anyone.

Ragini wipes her tears and takes a step forward.

Ragini (calmly): I know that you're tired of your life. You have struggled very much and suffered very much. But Mr Maheshwari how can you think of leaving those for whom you've done this much? I know your life was never easy for you. You're fed up of fighting. Till now I never asked anything from you but now I'm getting selfish. I want a chance to give you all the love you were always deprived of. I want to take away all your worries. I want to become the reason of your happiness. I want to walk beside you all my life. You just now came into my life and now you're planning to go away. How can you even think like this? You can't do it. You promised me that you'll come back and I want you to fulfill your promise. I'm ready to hear your scoldings. Please speak to me. Shout on me. Glare me. I'll tolerate your anger all my life but please don't go away from me. Fight for your life not for yourself but for us. You're your brothers' superhero and like always you have to win this time also because you only said that Laksh Maheshwari never lose. Then how can you lose the most important battle of your life? You can't go away from us. Once open your eyes and look at us then you'll get to know how badly we need you.

All were just looking at her painfully.

Ryan: I just want to say that I love you bhayu. Please get up. I don't want to become an orphan again.

He says with a choked voice.

Sanskar hugs him.

Misha: jiju please get up otherwise we'll bring flood here.

Laksh was hearing everything. He was trying hard to speak or move but his body was not ready for it. Their every word was affecting him. But he was feeling helpless.

Trio brothers: we'll die without you bhai.

Ragini was about to say something but she holds her head and stumbles.

All: di/bhabhi

The sisters holds her and she get's unconscious. All were shocked with it.

Laksh's heart starts beating fast. His breath was getting heavy. His body was shivering.

All looks at him worried.

All: Laksh/bhai/jiju

Swara (shouts): doctor

Doctors comes inside.

Aryan: doctor what is happening to him?

Doctor: you all please wait outside. Let us check. And please take her to the other ward.

Everyone nods and Arjun takes Ragini outside followed by the others.

#########

In the ward:

A doctor was checking Ragini.

Misha (crying): what happened to di?

Swara: no, Mishu don't cry. She'll be fine.

Sanskar: why god is doing like this with us? There bhai and here bhabhi.

He closes his eyes remembering something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fb:

After one month of the demise of their parents all of the brothers were trying to come out of the shock.

Laksh was working in his room when Sanskar enters.

Sanskar: bhai

Laksh: hmm...

Sanskar (crying): why ma papa left us?

Laksh looks at him. He calls him closer. He wipes his tears and sidehugs him.

Sanskar: are we bad that they left us?

Laksh shakes his head.

Laksh: we are not bad. God is selfish he calls good people to him. Our parents were good persons so he called them there.

Sanskar: so, we're not good that's why he didn't called us?

Laksh (angrily): shut up!! Dare you talked like that.

Sanskar: bhai, you'll not leave us na? We can't live without you.

He says hugging him tight.

Laksh: no, I'll not and if ever there comes a situation that I have to leave you three then you have to take care of everything. You're my strong brother na.

Sanskar shakes his head.

Sanskar: I can't do anything without you bhai. I want you to be there with me in everything. God already snatched our parents from us but I'll not let him snatch you.

Laksh smiles at him.

Fb ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanskar: I know you are a golden hearted man bhai but this time god can't win.

He says with a determined voice.

Ryan: doctor what happened to her?

Doctor: she fainted due to weakness. She just donated blood and didn't eat anything. Also she's tensed for her husband and crying non stop. It all has affected her health. Please take care of her and make sure that she eat something.

Everyone nods and the doctor leaves. Ragini opens her eyes slowly.

Naina: what is this? We're already tensed for jiju and now you're also increasing our tension.

Ragini: what I did?

Misha comes with the food.

Swara (in an ordering tone): eat!!

Ragini shakes her head.

Arjun: bhabhi please understand our situation. We're already worried for bhai and you too...

Ragini sighs and eats a little.

Ragini: Laksh?

Aryan: the doctors are still checking on him.

Ragini get's up and Misha holds her to support. All leaves to the ICU.

#########

All were waiting for the doctor to come out. The door gets open and a doctor comes out.

Everyone: how's he?

Doctor: I think your talks affected him. He has shown some movements.

Everyone smiles listening it.

Doctor: now we'll give him the needed treatments. If god wished then they will work. But we can't say anything about his mental condition. We don't know when he'll get consciousness and in what state he'll be? Let's hope for the best.

He leaves saying this.

The hope they got with the fact that he responded flee away after listening to last lines of the doctor.

#########

It was the next days afternoon.

All were sitting without any emotions on their faces.

Aryan filed the case and his colleagues started the investigation because he himself was not in a condition to do anything. He was thinking of the days with his buddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fb:

Aryan and Laksh were best of friends. They were always seen with each other. Whole college knew about their unbreakable friendship.

Once Laksh was taking a lecture. Aryan was not with him because he was not in the mood of studying.

After the class Laksh was looking for him all over the college.

Laksh: where this idiot went?

Then only he saw him coming from the opposite side. His upper lip was bleeding lightly.

Laksh (concerned): where were you and how this happened?

Aryan: nothing bro I fought with someone.

Laksh (angrily): why you fought?

Aryan: that moron was irritating me with his nonsense talks about mom n all. So, I lost my temper.

Laksh: tell me who was he?

Aryan: leave it na bro.

Laksh (sternly): tell me.

Aryan scares and tells him. Laksh leaves from there fuming.

He goes to the boy and beats the hell out of him.

Aryan was trying hard to stop him but he was not listening to him.

Finally, after feeling satisfied he stops. He holds Aryan's hand and pulls him outside the college.

Fb ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryan: I don't call you my best friend for no reason. I care for you and I want your friendship forever because you deserve it buddy. Get well soon, then we both will show hell to the bastard because of whom you're in this condition today.

He leaves from the hospital and comes back after an hour.

Aryan: I know none of you will go to the house that's why I have brought some clothes for all of you. Go, take a bath and change your clothes.

Everyone just nods their heads.

Ragini takes the clothes from him and leaves for the hospital's washroom.

#########

Ragini was looking at herself in the mirror.

Clothes all red in blood, hair all messed up, red and swollen eyes, pale and emotionless face.

She looks at her sindoor, mangalsutra and chuda and touches them one by one. Tears formed in her eyes again.

She was thinking about what all destiny gave her and then took away. She sits under the tap hugging her knees.

The water was running through the tap. Entire floor get's red due to the blood from her clothes.
She was crying her out in between the sound of the running water.

#########

After taking bath, all were waiting for Ragini to come.

Ragini comes there holding the wall to support as she was too much weak to walk properly. Naina runs to her and holds her.

Ragini: I want to go to the hospital's temple.

Naina nods and takes her there. Everyone follows them.

#########

All were standing in front of the god's idol with closed eyes and folded hands. They were praying for the well being of Laksh.

Ragini (in mind): don't take him away from me please. I'm begging you.

She takes a step forward and takes the sindoor box in her hand. She takes a pinch from it and fills her hairline with trembling hands.

All were looking at her painfully.

Her condition was far away from their imagination. They can't even imagine how she must be feeling at the moment when her husband's life is on stake only after a few weeks of her marriage? The worst feeling for any woman. Only she knows the dilemma she's going through.

******************************

So, done with this part.
Do tell me how was it?
I've written this part with so much difficulty. My eyes are paining now😑.

Next: after a few days Ryan, Misha, Naina and Arjun are seen sitting in different examination halls with pale faces and the phone in Arjun's bag rings.

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

349K 21.4K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
327K 11.7K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...
19.4K 948 23
ragini a crazy girl full of life sanskar a rude handsome hunk life takes a turn their siblings swara and laksh are getting married they meet each o...
68.4K 5.6K 70
Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INTERTWINED by "A KNOT" called MARRIAGE. W...