Secrets

By crazydirectioner226

Allison was a normal 17 year old senior till she went back for her senior year of high school. She had her be... More

Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 48

223 8 0
By crazydirectioner226

After awhile of sitting there I felt Louis kiss the top of my head, "Do you want to get out of this, love?"

"Sure."

I moved, softly pecking his lips before getting up. I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around myself before walking into the bedroom. I haven't payed much attention to it before. I never really had a reason to. I noticed that it had a big bed against the wall with a white comforter on it. Then there was a TV on the wall. I also noticed that Louis set our bags on the bed. I walked over, opening my bag. I found my yoga pants and a pair of my underwear. Then I grabbed Louis' bag and started looking for one of his shirts since I know he packed some extra ones for me. I'm glad that he did. I would rather wear his clothes. I felt him walk up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek, "What are you doing, love?"

"I was just looking for one of your shirts."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He kissed my cheek before grabbing one of his shirts out. He handed it to me before mumbling, "I hope you know that I think it's extremely sexy when you wear my shirts."

I smiled, looking down. I know that my face is red. I need to get used to him saying things like this to me. He says them to me all the time. I like it though. He pulled away from me then I heard him start going through his bag. I changed into my clothes and when I was done I saw that Louis was already changed. He wrapped his arms back around me, softly pecking my lips, "Do you want to watch some movies, love?"

"I don't care as long as I'm with you."

He smiled before pulling away from me. He intertwined our fingers as we walked into the living room. We sat down on the couch as he wrapped his arm around me, turning on the TV. I smiled to myself, moving closer to him. I'm happy that I get to spend time with him. I mean I would have spent time with him even if we were at his house. I'm sure something's would have been different. Last night wouldn't have been as special. I just enjoy being with him whenever I can though. I'm sure he knows that by now.

After sitting around watching movies for awhile. Louis ordered us some food and when it got here we started eating. In the middle of eating I felt Louis put his hand on my leg like he usually does when we're eating. I can't help but smile to myself about it. I actually like how he does that. It would be weird if he just randomly stopped doing it one day. When he was done I felt him move closer to me before moving some of my hair behind my ear. He started kissing my neck, mumbling, "I love you so much, baby."

I can't help but smile, "I love you."

I felt him smile against my neck, "I love hearing you say that. I don't think you have any idea how much I do."

"I'm sure that I do."

I felt him kiss my neck, mumbling, "Nope, you have no idea."

I finished up eating as I felt him move his hand up my leg a little more. He squeezed my leg, "What do you want to do for the rest of the night?"

I smiled to myself, looking outside. I noticed that the sun was starting to set. I really want to watch it set with him. I just want to be around him though. I mean I love him more than I've ever loved someone before. I'm not sure anything can change that. I put my hand on top of his, lacing our fingers like that, "Let's go outside and watch the sun set."

"Is that what you want to do, love?"

I nodded as he kissed my cheek, "Alright, it's getting kind of cold out there though."

I smirked a little, "That didn't seem to matter too much last night."

He chuckled, "True. I guess it's a good thing that I left the blankets out there then."

I softly pecked his lips, "I'll just put your jacket on and we can go out there."

I noticed him smirk a little. I can't help but smile a little. I don't get why he's smirking. I mumbled, "What?"

"I just think that it's cute that you're getting comfortable wearing my clothes."

"Do you not want me to wear them?"

He shook his head, "I love seeing you wear them. I think its extremely sexy."

I smiled, pecking his lips again before getting up. I walked into our room, finding his jacket sitting on the bed. I noticed that it was still perfectly made. I guess it's because we haven't even slept in it yet. I'm not even sure if we're even sleeping in there tonight. I guess we can always figure that out later. I'm not sure either of us want to sleep outside again. 

It sucks knowing that tomorrow we're going home. That means we have to go back to sneaking around to see each other. We're used to it though. It's just nice getting away from it for a few days though. I grabbed Louis' jacket, putting it on. I heard him walk into the room. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek, "You look so sexy, baby."

I smiled, looking down again. I felt my face turn red. I know I need to get used to him saying things like this to me. It's just that I've never really had someone say things like that to me. I mean I know of people saying those things just never to me. He's told me that so much today too. Hopefully I get used to his soon. I turned around, wrapping my arms around him. He smiled before kissing me. His lips were so soft against mine as they moved in sync. I felt him move his hands down to my bum, smirking into the kiss. I moved my hands up,  running my fingers through his hair. I tugged a little at the ends causing him to moan into the kiss. I can't help but smirk. I love knowing I can do that to him. He pulled away, smirking again, "I love when you wear these pants."

I smiled, "I believe that you've told me this before."

"Well it's true, baby. They make your ass look amazing."

I shook my head, "Let's go outside, babe."

He smiled, "Alright, love. Just let my grab my other jacket."

He pecked my lips before pulling away from me. He walked over to his bag, pulling out another jacket. I can't help but look at him. It's hard to believe that he's with me. I know he could pretty much have any girl that he wants and he somehow chose me. I'm happy that he did. He just makes me happy. Everything he does makes me happy that I'm with him. I mean he has girls basically throwing themselves at them and he still chooses to be with me. I mean it kind of bothers me that girls do that but I know he doesn't even pay attention to them that I know of. I mean I don't really know what he does when I'm not around but he is around me every chance he has. I'm sure he would never do anything that could ruin us. My thoughts were interrupted my him chuckling. I smiled, looking down. I heard him walk over, intertwining our fingers. He kissed my cheek, "Let's go outside, love."

We walked out of the room then to the back door. He opened the door for me before closing it behind us as we walked outside. He was right earlier. It is getting cold outside. I mean I know that it can't stay summer forever. I kind of like winter though. I mean it snows and I like to sit by the window and watch it when it does. Well maybe this year Louis and I can watch it together. I guess we can worry about that later. I'm not even sure if we'll be together then. I mean I know that him and I talk about it being together for awhile but who really knows what's going to happen. I hope that we're still going to be together. I can't really imagine being without him anymore. I'm just not sure he wants to stay together as long as I do. I don't want to ruin tonight by bringing it up.

We walked over to the bed that we slept in last night. I let go of his hand, moving under the blankets that were still out here. I noticed Louis smiled before walking over, getting under them with me. He wrapped his arms back around me, pulling me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest before looking at the sun setting. It looks so pretty setting over the lake. I felt Louis kiss the top of my head, "I hope you know that this sunset isn't near as beautiful as you are."

I smiled as I felt my face turn red. I hide my face in his chest. I felt his arm tighten around me, chuckling, "I love knowing that I can make you blush.''

"I know that you do."

I moved my face from his chest before going back to watching the sunset. It's so peaceful being with him like this. There's no one around us. His neighbors aren't out here like they would be if we were at his house. I'm sure if we were at my house my parents would be home and we would be caught. I'm not sure if us being caught would be a bad thing. It's not like they know he's my teacher. I mean Louis does want to meet my parents. I know when I get home I need to talk to my mom about things. I'm sure she knows something is up with me but hasn't said anything. I moved my hand, grabbing his free hand. I intertwined our fingers when I felt him squeeze my hand. I kind of want to talk to Louis about some things too. I mean he hasn't told me too much about his past. I'm just curious to know. I should know about it so we can keep moving forward in this relationship. I squeezed his hand, "I kind of want to ask you something."

He chuckled, kissing the top of my head, "Kind of? Okay, what do you want to ask me, love?"

"I was kind of wanting to know why you say that you'll never get tired of hearing me say 'I love you'?"

I heard him laugh a little bit, "Why do you keep saying kind of?''

I can't help but smile a little. "I don't know."

I felt him kiss the top of my head again, "Well I think it's cute that you keep doing that."

I smiled, looking down at our hands. I noticed how they fit perfectly together. I never realized anything like this with anyone before him. I know that Louis never answered my question either. I wonder if he's doing that on purpose. I feel like he is. I don't want him to be hiding anything from me. I mean he's already tried to hide some things from me before. It would make sense for him to do it again. I don't want to ruin our weekend but I just wanted to know and he asked me what my question was. It's something so small though. I just want him to be open with me. I felt him kiss my head again, "What are you thinking about, love?"

"I'm wondering why you haven't answered my question."

"What do you mean?"

''You do know what I mean. I don't get why you haven't answered it."

"Love, I don't know."

I sighed, sitting up. I looked at him and noticed him look at me kind of confused. I shook my head, "Why won't you answer anything?"

"I don't really know how to."

What is he even talking about right now? It's not like I'm asking if he's killed anyone. I don't push him into telling me about his past. I just want to know about this. I looked at him confused, ''What do you mean?"

"I just don't know what to say. I kind of don't want to answer it."

I rolled my eyes, "You asked what my question was and now you're avoiding it."

"I'm sorry, love. I don't want to answer that question."

"Why?"

''I don't want to upset you."

"You're upsetting me anyway."

I pulled my hand away from his, walking inside. I heard Louis ask, "Allison, where are you going?"

I rolled my eyes, walking into our room. I closed the door behind me, locking it. I really don't want to hear what he has to say right now. I sighed, walking over to the bed. I put our bags on the floor, sitting down. I mean I know I can't go anywhere but here. I'm not even sure where we're even at. I guess I'm stuck in here for a little while. I need to figure this out anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
11.7K 777 26
"Dancing is the loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts, because it is no mere translation or abstraction from life; it is life its...
97.6K 3.3K 28
Autumn looked out her window, at the oak tree that was in the middle of her backyard. The limbs were big enough to climb on. She always imagined snea...
1.7M 99.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...