MAFIA | PARK JIMIN (COMPLETED...

MKORFF

Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU... Еще

Good morning
Fight
Kidnapped
Interogation
Member
Vengeance
D-day
Just do it
Infinity
Alone
Sandwich
What you do ?
Red
Seductress
Dress
Target
Sweet talk to me
Kids on crack
Whitey
Stop
Start stage
Caught
Alone
Uncle Lee
Eat
Bang Bang
Get you
Hang in there
Beanies and Graphic tees
Kiss and Tell
Hello
Caught
Do you
Money Honey
Run run run
Payphone
Stella
Bulletproof boys
Sleep
Wake up
Search operation
War
Birthday
Visitors
Homecoming
SAW
Love
Got you
God's Plan
The reveal
Game
Kiss and Make up
Ken and Barbie
Birthday
The real me
Oppa
Cigarettes and Sex
Demons
Desperate
Escaped
One against all
Save me
64
Lee Taemin
Forever
Epilogue: The 5 of us
The Lying Game - New Book
Bonus Chapter : Family
Bonus Chapter : Growing up (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter : Growing up (Part 2)
A special note - Must read.
Thank you - 1 Million
Instagram

Answers

50.9K 2.8K 1K
MKORFF

A/N: We reached 10K !! Thank you so much to everyone who read, voted and commented. You all inspire me to keep writing. Lots of Love from author MJ ♥️♥️💕

The Lee Mafia without Jena sat in a room. This situation had gotten out of hand.

"Father what do we do?"

"I will set a meeting with Hyukjae", he said.

"He will just refuse his involvement", Taemin said. "They could even kill Jena once they know that we have found out", Taeyong added worried.

"Should we send a team to infiltrate their house?", Donghae asked.

"What if in all this, something happens to Jena?"

All four of them turned silent as they heard a gun shot outside.

In no moment the door flung open and a group of 8 walked in, sniper guns in hand, face covered by masks and x level suits.

Daniel Lee motioned to Donghae to stay back and not do anything. Three men came as they stood behind the brothers, gun pointed to their heads.

The other four walked from the other side towards Daniel Lee.

The shortest one lowered her mask and all four of them were shocked to see.

Jena.

"Jena", Taemin said standing up.

"Good to see you too Taemin", I said as I sat on the sofa opposite to them.

"What are you doing Jena? We thought you were kidnapped", Taeyong said.

"I was, I am not anymore", she said.

"Who are these men and why are they pointing guns at us?", Donghae said anger evident in his eyes. "How did they get in?"

"I got them inside. It helps knowing secret exits and entries to this building", I said.

"JENA LEE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING", Taemin asked angry.

"There are so many things wrong with that sentence but I will explain later", I said. "Anyway how are you Daniel Lee, missed me?"

"JENA THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TALK TO FATHER", Donghae yelled.

"Father?", I chuckled. "Will you tell them or should I?", I directed the question to him.

Daniel Lee noticed the men. Behind Jena a young tall guy lowered his mask. The moment he looked at him, he knew. She had come to know everything.

"Will someone tell us what is happening?", Taeyong demanded.

"Your father will", Jin said from behind.

"Uh huh Donghae, Don't try to press the emergency button. It won't work for Jack shit", I said as I saw his finger slide under the table.

"Jena, you are pointing guns at us. Your own family?", Taemin asked as his voice broke down.

"I am not your family", I said standing up. "Tell them", I said pointing to Daniel Lee.

"FATHER WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SAYING? SAY SOMETHING", Taeyong yelled.

"She is saying the truth. She is not a part of our family", he calmly said.

All three of them looked at their father in horror.

"Tell me Daniel Lee, why did you do it? Why did you kill them and leave me, my brother and all these men here as orphans", I said blood boiling.

Taeyong, Taemin and Donghae looked at the man behind Jena. He was almost like a male version of her. They could see it. Her blood brother. It was him, not them.

"WHY ARE YOU SILENT, SPEAK THE FUCK UP", I yelled tears rolling down my eyes.

Daniel sighed. Guess he had to tell them the truth he had hidden all these years.

"29 years ago, when I was 20, I fell in love with Miyoung my wife and their mother. She got pregnant a couple of months later with Donghae and her family disowned her. Desperate and with nowhere to go, I called my Hyung. My second cousin from my mother's side."

"Hyukjae Choi."

He had moved to Seoul to work and from what I heard he earned well. He asked me and Miyoung to come here and Said I could help him in business. I agreed instantly, I had no choice.

He used to sell alcohol for a living. He stole imported ones from five star hotels and bars and sold it to customers cheaper. I was reluctant at first but joint later, because the money was good.

We were doing well, making a lot of money. He promoted me to be his immediate Junior. But Hyukjae was very ambitious. He wanted to expand, he wanted to sell drugs.

I refused because I knew what would happen. Drugs meant money, money meant power and with power came death.

He insisted so much, I had no choice but to oblige. We started from Weed, moved to Cocaine and within months sold every drug we could get from South America.

Club culture had boomed in Seoul and in all clubs, they wanted these exotic drugs. We caved in, bought them what they wanted and they paid us crazy.

But there was no limit to his ambition. He saw how well gangs and Mafia did and he stared dealing with them. Selling them drugs while starting to form his own little group.

We did this unharmed and uncaught almost for twelve years until the police got more stricter. They formed a team of police and they were placed on our radar. From places, our men were being taken into custody and questioned.

Hyukjae came with a plan. To kill the entire team and their families. If that was done, no one would be there on our trail. New officers wouldn't join in fear of their families being in danger. Work would go smoothly.

He places spies everywhere and got personal data.

I completely stepped away refusing to murder any innocent people. The plan got on without me involved. One by one police officers were killed in broad daylight. Stabbed in their houses, even their children. Those who weren't home survived. Those who were, died a young death.

I was driving by an area where I spotted two familiar guys getting into a house. I stopped immediately as I followed them. I had almost entered the house when I heard two gun shots. Jena's parents were killed.

"Hyung what are you doing here?", one of the men asked.

"I was passing by, I thought I would help. I will check the house, you check outside. I think I saw CCTV", I lied to them.

They agreed and went out. I entered a room as I sensed it. A kid was here but I couldn't let them know. So I told them that there was no one.

The men weren't convinced because they said they had seen a boy home. Their suspicions grew as they tried to force themselves inside the house.

The back door opened and a small girl walked in, chewing on something. They saw her and I knew what was going to happen. As they aimed their gun, I shot the both of them from behind. The girl cried as she looked on.

In the distance I could see police coming. Someone had complained and I couldn't afford to get caught. So I took the girl and fled because I couldn't risk keeping her there.

That girl was you, EunHa.

I had no place to take her, so I took her home. Miyoung saw you and she fell in love with you. Despite me convincing her so much, she didn't let you go.

"This is my daughter now. I have always wanted one. Her name will be Jena", she had said.

Hyukjae realised what I had done and he was angry. But more than that his ego was hurt because I defied his orders. He sent people to kill me and my family. We sent the kids away to another school under new identities. I , Miyoung and Jena moved continuously from time to time to avoid being caught. But luck was bad when they caught us. They shot Miyoung, the person I loved the most in this world. Her last words to me were to take care of you, so I did what she asked.

But I want you to know, I did not kill your parents. Not yours EunHa, not anyone else.

"How do you know you are not lying?", Hoseok asked.

He turned to Jin as he spoke.

"That day you hid under the bed. A man with brown shoes gave you a piece of paper. What did it say?"

"Stay quiet, there are..", Jin started.

"There are people outside who want to kill you. Don't make any noise and hide yourself in the closet", Daniel Lee completed.

Jin's eyes widened as he realised that the man wasn't lying. I looked at him as tears formed in his own eyes.

All the boys were silent. The one person they thought destroyed their life and because of whom they kidnapped Jena, wasn't actually a murderer but someone who saved Jin and EunHa all these years ago.

I broke down and fell to my feet. Jimin immediately ran to me, holding me. He couldn't meet his eyes with mine. He started all of this to take revenge from Daniel Lee but turned out he was our savior all along.

"EunHa Kim", Donghae spoke. "We are done. Now that you have your answers, don't ever come back here. The fact that my mom mother loved you as her own is what is stopping me from putting a bullet through your head. Leave the house this instance. You are dead to us now"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

529K 18.7K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
91.6K 2.7K 24
[COMPLETED-EDITING] "I'm Kim Taehyung." ──── Where BTS unexpectedly has a new member that happens to be Kim Taehyung, a famous model and actor in Seo...
555K 38.8K 64
"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧..." I was born to lead wars...But he was a battle that I could never...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...