Sonny With A Chance Season 3

By dirtylittlebird11

What would happen in season 3 if Sonny with A Chance would have continued. Especially with Channy <3 Written... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25

Part 24

3.1K 99 16
By dirtylittlebird11

Part 24

(Grady walks in the prop house and sees Nico sitting on the couch looking at his hands)

Grady: Hey what's up? (he sits down next to Nico)

Nico: You remember that girl I told you about?

Grady: Yeah.

Nico: Well that girl is Tawni.

Grady: (punches Nico in the arm)(laughing) You and Tawni good one!

Nico: (looks up) I am not kidding. I like her but the way she ran out when Sonny said that makes me think she doesn't feel the same way.

Grady: What does Sonny know?

Nico: Well she walked in on us kissing and I just don't know what to do.

Grady: (shocked) Wait wait you and Tawni kissed!?

Nico: Yes.

Grady: Well then I think that means she likes you she is probably just worried about what other people will think. You know about her and her image. I think you should just go talk to her about it.

Nico: (gets up and high fives Grady) Yeah I will thanks man.

--------- Later

(Sonny, Chad, and Grady are all sitting on couches at The Patio while Mel is getting the drinks)

Chad: Oh Sonny you have a little fuzzy in your hair. (he leans over and pulls it out)

Sonny: (smiles) Thanks. (she realizes how close they are and starts to lean in)

Grady: (interrupts) Ewww don't. I want to be able to drink my smoothie not throw it up.

(Sonny pulls away and giggles)(Nico and Tawni walk in holding hands and sit down)

Sonny: (shrieks) Oh my gosh are you two together!?

Tawni: Umm well yeah.

Grady: Awesome I'm glad you talked to her.

Nico: Thanks me too.

Mel: (walks over and hands everyone their smoothies) What's everyone so happy about?

Chad: Apparently random two and random four are now dating.

Mel: Awww congrats. (she walks away to go back to her job)

Sonny: Two and four? Do have the us ranked or something?

Chad: Yes. But don't worry you're number one.

Sonny: (smiles) Alright I guess I'll let that go then.

(Everyone sat and talked while enjoying their smoothies)

Hey everyone as you can see I am bad at updating because one I am lazy, two I am not a good writer, and three I have a lot going on right now and I am getting ready for college. So I am sorry for taking so long. The next chapter is going to be the last. Thank you all for putting up with me and reading this. Love you!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 99.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
25.9K 837 29
Summary: Esther Mikaelson created the first ever vampires, not knowing that one of the many side effects was soulmates. Klaus Mikaelson finally meets...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...