Tᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ Nɪɴᴊᴀ Tᴜʀᴛʟᴇs:...

Od OsitaBear26

❝ нєя ρσωєяѕ αяє gяσωιиg. ❞ ♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。 ⊙ω⊙ ➣ 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕄ℕ𝕋:... Více

𓆉 - Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ - 𓆉
01 || UnderCover
02 || Snitch the Scientist
03 || Tartaruga Pursuit
04 || Superhero Act
06 || High Hopes
07 || Roll With It
08 || Caught
09 || If Something Happens
10 || Flight Session
Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's Nᴏᴛᴇ
11 || Water Lungs
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Two Upcoming Movie Reboots Explained
The TMNT Cast for the New Film!!
12 || Breathe
13 || You Wanna be Normal?
14 || Boat Loads of Heart
15 || Charge Up
✧*:.。. 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 '𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒 .。.:*✧

05 || Friday the 13th

4.5K 130 77
Od OsitaBear26

Y/n felt Casey's hand push her behind him, trying to protect her from the four Turtle Brothers. The girl just laughs quietly as her friends came closer to Casey, not intentionally scaring him but it's quite entertaining to watch this man freak out weirdly.

"Do...not...eat... us." Casey says, still defending Y/n. "We are not food. The people of earth are not your enemy." Casey said with a nervous smile.

Y/n's favorite childish turtle, Michelangelo laughed out loud and decides to play a trick on the new guy. "Watch this, guys." He says, beginning to pull off a trick on the masked vigilante while he spun his nunchucks. "Alright, fleshling! We were sent by the Supreme Leader to eat delicious humans and dip them in ranch dressing!" Mikey whispers the last few words as Casey kept his eyes on the mutant turtle. "I'm just kidding!" Mikey exclaimed. "I'm a vegan. Except for meat, cheese... and eggs."

"Casey," Y/n says, walking up to her six-foot-tall mutant friends. "They're my friends. My best friends, actually." Y/n points out.

"Oh, th-they're your friends?" He stuttered, pointing back at them with his hockey stick. The poor guy is still freaked by these new faces. Extremely new faces.

"Yeah, they are my friends." She repeated, looking at Michelangelo happily. "Tell 'em."

"Yeah!" Mikey looks to his third oldest brother standing next to Raphael. "Donatello over there in the purple, he's a technical genius, who is technically a genius!" He announced. 

In response, Donnie dramatically pivots half his body at Casey. He grinned playfully.

The orange masked turtle moves on. "Raphael over here in the red, he's like a big cuddly teddy bear! ...If big cuddly teddy bears were incredibly violent."

Raph rolled his eyes and listens to Mikey continue. "This is Leonardo. He's in the blue. Fearless leader, silent but deadly." Mikey pats Leo's shoulder.

"And I'm Michelangelo sporting my signature orange. I'm a triple threat, brains, brawn, and obviously and dazzling personality! Ladies like to call me Mikey." He crossed his arms and eyeballed Y/n.

"Are you done?" Leo asked Mikey.

"Yeah!"

Y/n chuckles. "You wish, Mikey."

Mr. Jones gathered the names and personalities of the turtles and Y/n friendship with them.

"Sorry, we're late, Y/n. Wanna walk me through what's going on here?" Leo asked her.

"Okay, well, Stockman and Shredder were talking about some kind of portal being opened to another dimension. And--and then he took this purple ooze that is inside this dart," She pauses for a quick second. "And Shredder injected it into those two criminals that escaped with him. Then he turned one of them into a rhinoceros and a warthog." Y/n explained the best she could.

Casey Jones removed his mask. "You have eyes on Bebop and Rocksteady?"

"Why do you care about those two?" Leo asked dominantly, obviously standing taller than Casey.

"Let's just say that I have a vested interest in bringing them to justice." The hockey man replied.

Leo sighed. "We need to get back to the lair. Raph, grab Friday the 13th here and follow. If he can help us find Bebop and Rocksteady, he's coming with." He looks to his brothers and Y/n.

Casey hated the sound of that. "No, I'm not. I am staying right here."

Raphael wasn't in the mood for this. "I'd agree with you, but you're wrong. See, we, too, share a "vested interest."

"Well, guess what? I don't share anything with you guys!" Casey argued with the bulkiest turtle as Mikey separates them both.

"Fellas, fellas. Now, the people of New York meet us to set aside our differences and work together. Which begs only one question:..." He said. Y/n, Raph, Leo, Donnie, and Casey wait for the unborn words to leave Mikey's mouth. He looks at Casey and Y/n. "Are you two guys like a thing or...?"

Donatello, Leonardo, and Raphael groan and shake their heads, pushing Y/n and Casey forward to start the journey back to the lair.

****

The Lair

Donatello came out of his lab with a small dish of the ooze he had just sampled and walked in front of his friends and family. "If this purple ooze was injected into Bebop and Rocksteady's bloodstream, it's feasible that were I to pinpoint a singular isotopic signature, I may be able to use it a track their location."

"And if we find them, we find Shredder," Casey says setting his hockey stick and mask down on a nearby table. "Put them all in shackles."

Y/n sat down in Donnie's chair, spinning around and listening to the new guy speak his mind.

Raphael does a couple of sit-ups from a sewer pipe and popping a soccer ball Mikey kicked to him. "As long as we all have our hockey masks, what could go wrong?" He laughed.

"Seriously?" Casey complains. "Now I'm taking wardrobe advice from a bunch of swap things?" Casey continues. "Living in an underground amusement park, and have, forgive me, have the most pretentious names ever."

Y/n stopped spinning in the chair and got up to face Casey. "Uh, excuse me, their names are fantastic." She says, sitting back down in the chair.

Then suddenly, Casey looks in a direction of the lair that made him lose his reality for a second. "Hey, guys. Nobody move. Don't move." Everyone is quiet. "There is a giant rat back there..."

Y/n rolled her eyes, getting up from the chair so Casey could have his little moment. She walked the lair for a few seconds before checking her smartphone, looking up on the latest notifications. As she was using this time, she suddenly felt her hands tingling in a very strange way. Then, her eyes were becoming dry, her lips are chapped and suddenly felt a gust of wind send chills up her spine. She gasped, clutching her device in her palms. "What...the hell?" She questioned. Y/n glanced at her tingly hands, seeing they turning red, and getting... really... hot. Like it was fire cinching her palms. Then, they flashed to cold. "What's going on?" She whispered to herself.

She didn't understand why this was so sudden and unexpected. Is she getting sick? Has something affected her from Stockman's lab?

To knock Y/n out of her thoughts, she heard a great yell come from Casey. When she turned around to see what was going on with the new guy and the Brothers, she saw that Splinter had laid him flat on his back. "Giant rat, one! New guy, zero." Splinter smiled under his beard.

Mikey and Raph chuckle.

"What's going on?" Y/n chuckled, pushing by the Brothers, seeing Casey on the floor. "Well, well, Mr. Thirteenth!" She towers over the young man's body. "I thought you were the vigilante that never gets touched."

"Just you wait, baby, " He actually called Y/n a name. "I'll show you what a real vigilante like me can do when turtles aren't around me."

Mikey scoffed. "Well, I gotta say that having people over is great, but lay off Y/n, would ya, little boy?"

Y/n is thankful to have these mutants around her. She doesn't know where she would be in her life if they weren't here to keep her company. But, when she looked down at her hands, they were normal, and so was the rest of her body.

Why did her hands burn all of a sudden? There is like no explanation... Yet.

"Y/n." One of the Brothers said, making her pivot her body.

"Yeah?" She says, seeing Leo is concerned about her.

"Are you okay? You just kinda... I dunno-- your mood changed." He mentioned, seeing she looked a little confused, which she was.

Y/n itched the back of her head, shrugging at the leader. "I'm--Im okay..." She cleared her throat. The girl walked away from Leo, heading to another spot of the lair. Her location of choice was the waterslide next to the kitchen. She thought it was a great spot to calm her mind from these random 'changes'. As she sat at the table, resting her head in her hands, she stared at the running water of the slide.

For some odd reason, something is drawing it to her. Then, looking next to the slide is the platform Leo and Splinter used for meditations. She was drawn to the candles and the handmade chandelier above that. And as she looked at the kitchen counter, there was a dead plant leaning over the edge of the pot, dropping dead leaves.

While the Brothers, Splinter, and Casey conversed by Donnie's lab, Y/n thought for a few minutes. "Water, fire, earth," She paused, breathing in the fresh air that had a hint of sewer stench to it. "Air..."

This isn't right...

Y/n had felt like she was being lured into these earthly elements. Ever since she got out of Baxter's lab, things began to change. What could have touched her? What did she breathe in?

Before she could process these weird thoughts, Y/n chuckled. This is ridiculous.

She thought that this wasn't real. So, just to 'prove' that she is stressed and overthinking this whole Shredder situation, she opened her palm up, directing it to the waterslide.

Y/n is expecting nothing to happen to the waves, but something did happen.

The water from the slide splashed onto the floor, creating a large puddle on the lair's floor.

"What the hell?!" Y/n stood up from the chair at the table, backing away from where she was. "Did...Did I just do that?" She asked herself. Y/n just manipulated water. "Uh...guys?!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

431K 15.9K 66
❝𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴.❞ ━━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 ✦⋆ the stars alight your ...
28.8K 510 20
Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed ✔️ Raphael x reader | Completed ✔️ Donatello x reader | Compl...
170K 4.6K 23
It's a you and Raph love story With drama, action, romance and some fun additions This is my 2nd tmnt work hope you like it.
1.4K 59 12
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...