Nanwoo Oneshots

By Nancy_Jewel_love

Nanwoo OneshotsπŸ’•πŸŒΈ Warning: If you are homophobic then don't read it! More

I Want Her
The Bedroom
Confession
Author's Announcment!
I miss you (Part 2)

I missed you...

1.7K 38 1
By Nancy_Jewel_love

No One's POV
Nancy has been away for whiles since she had to go back to America to visit her uncle that is recently in the hospital, meanwhile back at Korea, her band mates had to continue the promotions without her.

Yeonwoo's POV
It was almost time for us to be on stage, I was afraid and quite nervous because I couldn't stop thinking about our baby maknae Nancy. I missed her so much, it's been a week since she has been gone, I miss her clinging onto me, I miss her bubbly and childish personality, I just want her here with me.

"NOW ANNOUNCING TO THE STAGE.....MOMOLAND!"

We went onto the stage and bowed before dancing.

The music started and I was doing just fine on stage but I couldn't get Nancy out of my head, when it got to Taeha's part in BAAM, accidentally did Jane's part instead of Taeha's.

I wanted to slap myself for messing up.

Nancy.....I miss you...come back soon...

After the performance was done, I went off stage first. I felt someone poke my arm and I turned around and saw Nayun,

Nayun went closer to my ears.

"I saw what you did earlier unnie, don't think about baby Nancy too much." Nayun whispered in my ear and pulled back with a smirk forming on her face, I tried my hardest not to blush.

"Y-Yah, I wasn't thinking about Nanshi..." I tried to keep my voice firmed but sadly I failed.

"Sure unnie, it's kinda obvious you were thinking about Nancy, you were whispering Nancy's name before the performance." Nayun said as she let out a little giggle. I turned around and walked away, I was too embarrassed. I went to my phone and looked on it and there was still no updates from Nancy.

I sighed.

I hope Nancy hasn't forgotten about me...

Nancy's POV
I went back to Ohio to visit my uncle that was in the hospital, he gotten into a car accident two days ago and is in critical condition. I was so worried about him.

Brenda-unnie came into the room and put one hand on my shoulder.

"He'll be fine baby sister, uncle is strong enough to get through this." Brenda-unnie assured me.

"I know, I just...hope he will get better soon..." I wanted to cry because uncle took care of me and Brenda-unnie when we were still living in the US.

"Why don't you go and get some rest, Nancy? Check on your band mates, I'm pretty sure they miss you." Brenda-unnie patted my shoulder and helped me up from where I was sitting.

"Unnie....take care of him while I'm gone...?" I plead Brenda-unnie, she nodded in response and gave me a warm smile that made me feel less worried.

I walked out of the room and got out my phone.

Hm, strange how none of my members texted me...

I decided to text Nayun.

Nancy🌸: Hi unnie.

Nayun💯: Hey Nancy, how is your uncle? Is he okay?

Nancy🌸: The doctor said he's in critical condition, most of his bones are shattered, I hope he will recover soon..

Nayun💯: Awe Aenan, don't worry, I'm sure your uncle will be fine in a few weeks, just wait and see.

Nancy🌸: I hope so. So how is the promotion going?

Nayun💯: It's tiring, we've missed you, especially your Dabin. :)

As I read Nayun's text message, I could feel my face burning up.

Dabin-unnie missed me...?

Nancy🌸: Unnie, stop joking around!

Nayun💯: I'm not! She was mumbling your name before our performance today. Why don't you message her? I bet she's been waiting for you.

Nancy🌸: No! That's a bad idea unnie!

Nayun💯: Fine, I'll get her to message you instead. :)

Nancy🌸: Nooo! Fine. I'll message her myself, geez...

Nancy🌸: wait....you wouldn't dare to.

Nayun💯: and what makes you think that?

Nancy🌸: I know you won't, you're too nice to do that to me!

Nayun💯: wait and see Mcdonie. :)

I gulped, I actually didn't trust Nayun, I really hope Nayun didn't get Dabin to message me...

Suddenly Dabin's name appears on my screen.

She texted me...Nayun! You're so dead when I get back...

Dabin💖: Hey Nancy, Nayun said you wanted something from me? Did you miss me that much? :)

Nancy🌸: I should be asking you that unnie...

Dabin💖: Of course I missed my Nancy...now did you miss your Dabin-unnie?

Nancy🌸: You're not my Dabin, we're not even dating so stop with the sweet talks but yes I did miss you.

Dabin💖: Why is my baby getting cold and mean all of the sudden?

Nancy🌸: I'm not, I'm just saying that you shouldn't talk so sweet to me, we're not even dating..

Dabin💖: I can make us into a thing if you want me to. 😉

Nancy🌸: Yah! I didn't mean it like that, I didn't say I wanted us to date...just forget I said anything.

Dabin💖: I'm not going to forget this, I'll mark it as my top priority to make you fall for me.

Nancy🌸: Aish unnie...

Dabin💖: Hey Aenan...

Nancy🌸: Hm..?

Dabin💖: When will you come back?

Nancy🌸: I don't know, maybe next week or so. Why?

Dabin💖: Just wondering, it's just that I missed you so much, I wish you were here with me..

Nancy🌸: Be patient. Now stop talking all lovely dovey to me or I'll come back when my uncle fully recovers which will take a long time.

Dabin💖: Fine....meanie... :(

Nancy🌸: You still love me anyways even though I'm a meanie.

Dabin💖: what happened to not being so lovey dovey?

Nancy🌸: Go to sleep...

Dabin💖: Haha, Goodnight.

Nancy🌸: Goodnight.

Oof I am sooooo sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I rushed on this one shot, sorry if it's a bit crappy, homework is like keeping me so busy and so is dancing, I'll try to update more soon, still thinking of new ideas, if you have any ideas, feel free to message me on Instagram at @Nancy_Jewel_love. I would appreciate the help. 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 63.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
763K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
88.2K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...