A Lost Kitty

By Jazzmino-Cappuccino

Cat Noir's miraculous broke with plagg still in it, transforming him into a cat! he had no idea what to do un... More

Ch. 1 The Transformation
Ch.2 The Encounter
Ch.3 Scavenger Hunt
Ch.4 The Ring
Ch.5 The Guardian of the Miraculous
Ch. 7 Bad Kitty
Ch. 8 An akuma
Ch. 9 Sweet Dreams
Ch. 10 My heart belongs to Adrien
Ch. 11 Perfect in his own way
Ch. 12 two identities, two crushes, one me
Ch.13 A Choice
Ch. 14 Dreams Come True
Ch. 15 Memory Lane
Ch. 16 Goodbye
Ch. 17 What have I done?!
Ch. 18 Wait... WHAT?
Ch. 19 The Reveal

Ch.6 Unlucky Ladybug

20.4K 633 133
By Jazzmino-Cappuccino

Adrien was sitting on his bed, trying to come up with a plan to tell Marinette he was Cat Noir.

"Kid, I doubt she'll be able to figure it out." He said

"Why are you so sure?" He asked

Because you've tried practically everything. Talking, the drawing, she won't be able to figure it out. All she knows is that you know what happened to him, besides, Marinette won't be thinking to look for a cat. Marinette and ladybug will be looking for the human cat noir," Plagg pointed out.

"Maybe, but Marinette's our only hope. We need her help," Adrien said

"Well then, we have to they more creative in how you communicate with her," he said.

Just then Marinette came home and started mumbling something to herself. Adrien was staring at her, curious.

When she saw him looking at her, she stopped mid sentence.

"Cat?" She asked

"Mari!" Adrien asked

"Cat, are you really... Cat Noir?" Marinette asked

"Yes! I'm cat Noir!" Adrien said, though it came out as a meow.

Marinette took off the necklace she was wearing and took something off the chain. Adrien realized it was his ring!

"I believe this is yours?" She asked.

"It is indeed," he said

Marinette gently put it on his paw.

"Plagg, claws in," he said.

He was encircled in a green light. When he looked down, he saw legs, arms, and fingers! He was human again!

"Thank you Marinette, you saved me,"

"Cat Noir, you have to listen to me, this is only temporary," marinette said,

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Marinette pointed to the crack.

"The miraculous's energy is being leaked. If we don't find a way to fix it, You'll be a cat forever!" She said

Cat Noir looked at his ring. This was serious.

"I understand, but right now, I need to go, I owe it to someone to let them know I'm alright," Cat Noir said.

He then left in search of ladybug. Eventually he saw her on the Eiffel Tower and went to go greet her.

"Hello m'lady," he said.

Ladybug turned around and engulfed him in a hug. Cat noir twirled her around before put her down and looking her in the eye.

"Cat Noir, where have you been? I've been so worried," she said.

"Its a long story, but I can't stay long," Cat Noir said.

"What do you mean, you just got back," she said.

Just then one pads flashed. He was already running out of time.

"Let's just say, when I run out of pads, something different happens than normally," he said.

"Kitty I don't understand-" Cat Noir cut her off by putting a finger to her lips.

"It's alright ladybug, I'll sort this out, I know you can protect the city without me, I believe in you," he said.

When he got back to Marinette's house, she was waiting for him.

"So are you going to keep staying here?" Marinette asked.

He sighed

"I don't think I have a choice," he said

"So, do you need anything? Are you comfortable?" Marinette asked

"Don't worry, your hospitality is enough, everything is just purr-fect purr-rincess" he said.

Another pad flashed.

"Don't worry Mari, we'll figure this out," he said and then transformed back into a cat.

"Well, I stand corrected." Plagg said

"I told you she would figure it out," Adrien said.

"Maybe, but the question is now, can she figure out how to fix your miraculous?" He asked.

Adrien thought about it. He honestly didn't have a clue how to fix it, and if he didn't soon, he would be stuck like this forever.

The next day at school, people were still as miserable as the day before. No one could concentrate with the thought that Adrien was in danger in the back of everyone's mind. Marinette's hand kept going to the necklace she wore. When cat noir transformed ba k she put it back on her necklace to wear for safe keeping.When school had finally finished, marinette rushed home. It's true that she was worried about Adrien, but she had Cat Noir to take care of right now! When she got home, she gave him a croissant with ham and cheese.

"Do you want to eat anything else Cat? You've been eating the same thing for days." Marinette said.

Cat meowed at her. Marinette sighed, she forgot she wouldn't be able to understand him, so she gave him a croissant with ham and cheeses and a mini cupcake. Cat happily accepted it. Marinette stroked the top of his head, causing him to purr.

All of a sudden she realized what was hopping and pulled back, a blush on her face. She was petting Cat Noir, and he purred.

"I am so sorry, I completely forgot you weren't just a cat," marinette said.

Cat meowed, and moved closer to her. Then he put a paw on her foot, showing it was okay.

Marinette paused.

"Do you... want to transform?" She asked.

He meowed again and nodded his head. Marinette took off the necklace and put the ring on his paw.

He meowed again and transformed into his human self.

"Thanks Mari," he said.

"So... do you have any idea as to how we can fix this?" She asked.

"Honestly I have no idea. I don't think something like this has ever happened before," he said.

"There must be some way to fix this," marinette said.

"I'm sure there is, but right now we don't have a clue as to what that is," Cat Noir said.

Marinette sat on her bed, deep in thought.

"Well, you can't use your cataclysm for now, that will cause your ring to lose energy more quickly, quickening the time before you turn into a cat, any weakening your miraculous even more," she said.

"I guess that's true," Cat Noir said.

Marinette was trying to think of a solution. Cat noir had the power of destruction, so anything he'd do would cause more damage, but with ladybug's power of creation, would she able to fix this?

She thought about it. It was possible, or at least her lucky charm could give a clue.

"Maybe you could go ask ladybug," Marinette said

"Ask Ladybug?" Cat Noir asked.

Marinette nodded.

"She has the power of creation. It's quite possible she may be able to help fix this mess." Marinette said.

Cat noir thought about it.

"Can't hurt to try," he said.

"Go, before you run out of time," marinette said.

Cat noir nodded and headed out into the night.

After he left, Tikki came out of her hiding spot.

"What are you going to do when he asks ladybug?" She asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea," marinette said.

"Tikki, spots on!" She said.

Ladybug transformed and went to go meet Cat Noir.

When she arrived at the Eiffel Tower, he was already there.

"Cat? You're here?" She asked.

"Glad you came m'lady." He said.

"Cat Noir, what's going on?" She asked.

He sighed, then showed her the ring.

"During the last akuma battle, my ring broke and caused this crack to form. Through it, my miraculous's energy is being drained out into the world. With this crack, when my ring runs out of energy, my Kwami and I become one being, turning me into a cat," he explained.

Ladybug's eyes widened.

"Are you okay cat noir? Is there anything I can do?" She asked.

"Actually, I'm hoping that you can," he said

"What do you need me to do?" She asked

"Well, you have the power of creation, so I'm hoping your powers may have the ability to help fix my ring," he said.

Ladybug was silent.

"I'll see what I can do, but right now, you're running out of time," she said, indicating that he only had two paws left.

"I suppose you're right. I'll see you later ladybug," he said and then jumped off into the night.

Ladybug did a quick patrol and then went back to her house. She knew cat noir would be there and would be transformed into a cat, so she would have to be careful. She detransformed a couple blocks away from her house and ran to her house. When she got there, she went up to her room to find cat looking at her, curious of where she went.

"I'll explain later, okay cat?" She said.

He nodded his head and jumped over to where she was. He meowed at her. She stroked his head while she was in deep thought.

She was trying to figure out if Marinette or Ladybug could help save Cat Noir, but she was drawing a blank. And there was still Adrien to deal with, he was still missing.

She sighed and put her head in her hands. Ladybugs  were supposed to be a sign of good luck, but right now she felt like the unluckiest ladybug ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 11.6K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
113K 3.7K 25
Chat Noir's identity has been revealed in the worst possible way imaginable - In front of a nation-wide broadcast crew while facing an Akuma. His lif...
1.2K 44 13
People always create stories where Cat Noir is the bad guy, but what if it was Ladybug who was on the wrong side? Background Info: Marinette was 3 ye...
5.2K 71 10
!SMUT WARNING!(Later on though) Chat Noir/Adrien, the almighty hero and model of Paris, is in love with Ladybug(also a hero of Paris). The thing that...