Old Friends, New Beginnings |...

Od mayaxwriter

PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushe... Více

Part 1 - Kids (Prologue)
Part 2 - Back to Queens
Part 3 - Hey Parker...
Part 4 - Just Friends...
Part 5 - Spider-Boy
Part 6 - Web Fluid
Part 7 - Night Talk
Part 8 - Homecoming Tears
Part 9 - Cloud Nine
Part 10 - Homecoming Game
Part 11 - Dinner Butterflies
Part 12 - "You look perfect tonight"
Part 13 - Airport Meetings
Part 14 - Just Leave...
Part 15 - I Missed You
Part 16 - Gemini
Part 17 - Tony Stark
Part 18 - Mind Messages
Part 19 - Elise
Part 20 - The Gift
Part 21 - Burns
Part 22 - Partners
Part 23 - Banks and Secrets
Part 24 - The New Guy
Part 25 - Birthday Surprises (Part 1)
Part 26 - Birthday Surprises (Part 2)
Part 27 - Questions
Part 28 - Goodbyes and Lies
Part 29 - Drunk from Love
Part 30 - Forget
Part 31 - Ember
Part 32 - Thoughts
Part 33 - Confession
Part 34 - Back Again
Part 35 - Work Lies
Part 36 - Dad
Part 37 - Dinner
Part 38 - Discovery
Part 39 - Consequences
Part 40 - Delmar's
Part 41 - Job Offer
Part 42 - Bottom Bunk
Part 43 - The Ticket
Part 44 - The Call
Part 45 - MJ
Part 46 - Explanation
Part 47 - A Walk
Part 48 - After School
Part 49 - Mom
Part 50 - Reassurance
Part 51 - Meeting
Part 52 - Hero Talks
Part 53 - Safe
Part 54 - Dress
Author's Note & Sequel Tease

Part 55 - The Last Night

4K 117 361
Od mayaxwriter

My mom kept her promise and took me out shopping the next day. She spent an hour with me in the store, picking out dresses and shoving me in the dressing room. We didn't agree on any of them.

My mom was searching through the racks full of cocktail dresses. She thought I should go all out for my dress, but I kept telling her to keep it simple.

"What about this one?" My mom asked. Without me answering she kept shuffling dresses around.

"Wait, go back three," I tell her.

She goes back three dresses, and there it is. A casual lacy dark blue dress, with long sleeves. It was perfect.

"I want this one," I tell her.

She protested at first but then finally agreed to let me get it. After we paid, we ran a few more errands in the mall. By the time we got home, it was about 5. Which meant my mom only had an hour to do my hair and makeup.

Immediately when we got home, my mom rushed me upstairs to put on my dress. Once it was on, I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress fits perfectly, and I thought it was beautiful.

"OK, OK. Sit down!" My mom told me. She ushered me down in my desk chair and dumped out makeup on my desk.

My mom put my normal makeup on me but then adds darker eyeshadow and eyeliner. She puts on more layers of mascara than I usually do, and then she put a dark red lipstick on my lips.

Once she was finished with my makeup, she ran to get her hair curler. She plugged it into the wall, and took medium-sized strands of my hair and began to curl them. The whole hair curling process took a half hour.

"Done!" My mom called out as she set down the hair dryer, "Take a look."

I got up and walked over to my mirror. I've never seen my hair look so tame and perfect. Every strand was in place and perfectly curled. And my makeup was impeccable.

"Wow, Mom." I looked back at her, "You did amazing!"

I pulled her into a big hug to thank her. We headed back downstairs to wait for Peter to come to pick me up.

I basically jumped when I heard the doorbell ring just as my mom and I were heading down the stairs.

I rushed to the door and opened it to see Peter. He was wearing a white dress shirt and black pants. He had a solid black tie on and his hair was gelled to the side.

"W-wow," He said, "You look a-amazing,"

I laughed at his stuttering, "You don't look too shabby, Parker."

"Um, well. Shall we go?" Peter asked nervously.

I nodded and turned back to say goodbye to my mom. Peter guided me out the door and into May's car.

Peter walked quickly so that he could open the door for me, and when I stepped into the car I saw Aunt May looking back at me smiling.

"Oh, Y/N you look so pretty!" She squealed, "Doesn't she look great Peter?"

Peter got in on the other side of the car and put his seatbelt on, "Yeah, she looks s-super pretty,"

His face turns red and he gives me a small smile. On the drive there, May talked about how happy she was that I was allowed to stay in Queens. I looked over to Peter who was looking back at me.

We both smiled at each other, and I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. And that's how we sat the rest of the car ride.

~

Once Aunt May dropped us off at the entrance Peter and I walked inside hand in hand. There were many people in the lobby, all wearing fancy clothes.

I looked around at everyone until I spotted Ned and MJ, "There they are," I tell Peter and we walk over to them.

Ned was wearing a white suit topped with a white hat, and MJ was wearing a simple black dress with black flats.

"You guys finally came!" Ned greeted. As we all talked to each other about how nice everyone looked, and coordinator of the event let us into the art gallery.

Every single painting and sculpture looked like it was work over a million dollars, I was so afraid to stand near them. Peter, Ned and I kept trying to walk quickly around the entire exhibit, but MJ kept making us stop so she could read the history behind each painting.

I was getting a little bored since we kept having to stop. I wanted to get Peter alone so we could be together, but I knew we just can't leave Ned and MJ.

"Hey, loser." I send Peter a mind message. He looks back at me and smiles before I hear his thoughts pouring into my mind.

"I thought you were going to stop reading my thoughts?" He asked.

Ned motioned for us to keep walking, and then we suddenly had to stop for MJ.

"I never said I was going to stop. I like reading them, it's how I get all my information from."

"What kind of information?" Peter looks at me in an embarrassed way.

I smirk, "Like when you're planning a surprise date, I sometimes read your thoughts so that I know what to wear."

Peter's mouth drops open and he looks at me, "How dare you?" he laughs, "I thought they were always complete surprises,"

I shrug, "Guess I'm just a good actress,"

"OK, where did this conversation come from? There was like, no beginning to this conversation." Ned asks, "It's like you just started in the middle,"

Peter and I both look at each other and try to think of something to say, luckily MJ spoke for us, "It's obvious these two dorks had a conversation started from before. So maybe we should let them leave and I don't know, make out somewhere."

Ned looks back to us, "Oh yeah, you guys can go if you want. My mom was going to pick me and MJ up in five minutes anyways,"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah totally," Ned says with a smile.

"OK, well I guess we'll go," Peter shrugs.

Ned waves as we walk away and MJ flips us off with a smile on her face. But Peter and I smile and run into the night.

~

"OK, truth or dare?" Peter asked.

We were sitting on top of Peter's apartment building with two bottles of root beer and a bag of chips we bought after leaving the art gallery. Luckily, Peter always has his web shooters on him, so he was able to bring us up here to look out at the city.

I take a sip of my root beer, "Hmm, truth!"

"If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?" He asked.

I didn't even hesitate before I answered, "That's easy. I would change the fact that you're so cute because then other girls would stop looking at you."

I ruffle his hair as he scrunches his face, "No girls look at me,"

I laugh, "You're so oblivious, Parker." I grab a handful of chips and stuff one in my mouth, "OK, truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"Are you happy, with how things turned out between you and me?" I look down and break the chips I have in my hands into smaller pieces.

Peter stops drinking his root beer to look at me, "Of course I am, why did you ask that?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to make sure," I mumble.

"Of course I'm happy. I got my best friend back," He smiles at me, "And I finally got the courage to tell you I love you,"

I laugh a little, "I love you, Peter."

"I love you too,"

I quickly grab onto his neck and pull him into a kiss. It was perfect, everything was perfect. Just being there with him was perfect.

We sat there the rest of the night, Peter's arm around me keeping me safe. And for once in my life, I actually felt at peace with the world, like nothing could go wrong.

And then I woke up.

~

"That was my crazy dream," I tell my friend Brynn, "It was like that's how things should've happened. It's how it should have ended,"

But it didn't happen that way. God, I wish it had happened that way.

But it didn't.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.8K 97 10
⚠️ DISCONTINUED AS OF 8-29-2021⚠️ (May pick it back up later on but most likely not) You were just a normal girl who did everything with your best fr...
73.6K 2.1K 23
If you've got a big ol crush on Peter Parker like me than look no further for a random fantasy to dive into instead of worrying about actual life. I...
Forever Od Ava

Fanfikce

1.2K 62 14
Peter had never been in a relationship before. It was a new feeling, it was perfect. Until it wasn't. Not that it mattered though, he thought it was...
264K 10.2K 36
This was the biggest opportunity of your life. A summer in New York City - the summer before you went off to college nonetheless - interning for Star...