BTS IMAGINES

By Mariapabo

❝the power of imagination makes us infinite.❞ This is one of those books to read when you can't sleep at nigh... More

Jungkook - Somebody else
Yoongi - crush
Jungkook - i'm here
Jimin - tough day
Yoongi as your brother
Taehyung - Tease (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.2)
Taehyung - Tease (pt. 2)
Jimin - i'll hug you
Bts - first encounter
Yoongi - paperboy
Hoseok - gone
jungkook - highschool (pt. 1)
Yoongi - Valentine's Day
Jin - ex
Jungkook - highschool (pt. 2)
Jimin - memories
Jin - amusement park
Jungkook - highschool (Finale)
Namjoon - cold hearted
Jungkook - highschool (alternative ending)
Jungkook - boyfriend
Taehyung - fond
Namjoon - brother series
Yoongi - regret
sm - jungkook
Jimin - complete
Jungkook - suprise
Sm - taehyung
Jin - partner
Hoseok - neighbor
LIT
Jungkook - suprise (pt. 2)
Taehyung - guilt
Namjoon - shopping
Jimin - umbrella
Jungkook - hidden feelings
sm - hoseok
Jin - nightmare
Yoongi - apologize
Bts - past life (pt. 1)
Taehyung - hurt
Bts - past life (pt. 2)
Jimin - sick
Jin - enemy
Bts - past life (pt. 3)
Jungkook - left out
Yoongi - tree
Jungkook - Christmas special
Namjoon - cheer up
Hoseok - friend
Taehyung - look alike
Jimin - cinderella
sm - jin
Taehyung - pretty
Jungkook - drink
Bts - past life (pt. 4)
Yoongi - secret
sm - taehyung
Hoseok - brother series
Bts - past life (pt. 4.5)
Jungkook - tomboy
Taehyung - graduation
Namjoon - stay
Namjoon - baby
Jimin - gift
Bts - past life (pt. 5)
sm - jimin
Yoongi - why me?
:)
Jin - movie
Taehyung - grateful
Hoseok - care
Jungkook - bestfriend
Namjoon - dear moon
Bts - past life (pt. 6)
Yoongi - brother series
Jimin - shoelace
Bts - past life (pt. 7)

Hoseok - different

3K 64 5
By Mariapabo

Y/n groaned loudly as she held the heavy bucket that was filled with water with two hands on one side. Looking at her side she spotted a lizard on the ground which made her screamed out of fright spilling some of the water inside the bucket in the process.

"Stupid lizard." She huffed, making her hair fly up then fall back after. She was wearing a pony tail but a small strand of her hair got out. Though she had huge gloves, rain boots, she felt dirty already.

Y/n was from one of the richest families in Korea. She lived with the luxury of being rich and she was always a spoiled brat who has no experience of the hardships of life. But this week she had to visit her grandfather who lived inside a village which was the complete opposite of what she has.

It's not that she didn't want to go. She would love to visit her grandfather but she hated the poor life.

Her grandfather has just told her to water the flowers outside, she really didn't want to do it but he said that she needs to do something else than staying in the house all day.

"It's so hot!" She wiped the sweat of her forehead and put the bucket down. She started to sway the bucket making the water spill out into the flowers "drink up." She spoke.

After watering the flowers she took a good look at the beautiful flowers. "Now, why are all of you beautiful? Oh yeah, because of me." She talked to the flowers like a maniac.

She looked at the lizard that was looking at her "what?"

The lizard tilted its head to her and blinked its eyes continuously.

"Great now I'm talking to a lizard." She shook her head and headed back to the house.

"Grandfather. I'm back" she said before spotting her grandfather watching tv. She dropped down on the couch and sighed.

Her grandfather looked at her and chuckled. "You're never going to get used to this, are you?"

She looked at him and started saying all the things she wanted to say. "How do you live like this? You could've just lived in the mansion with my parents and I. There's no wifi, and everyone is poor! how am I gonna survive here?" She quickly said.

Even though what she said was a little insulting, her grandfather understood where she came from. "To be honest. It's better to live here." He smiled.

"How?" She dropped on the couch again and groaned.

"Don't give me that attitude. You won't be getting any friends with that kind of attitude."

"I don't need friends." She said and looked away. "Why do I need friends if they're so useless?" She mumbled loud enough for him to hear her. He looked at her and felt a bit of pity.

He shook his head. "Now, if you keep complaining why don't you roam around the village and socialize with the people here." he lightly pushed her towards the door.

"But grandfather!" She complaint.

"come back later!" He said and shut the door in her face.

She blinked a couple of times while staring at the door. She knew he would never open the door for her so why not do what he said.

_________

"Who knew the people here would be so nice?" She mumbled to herself while walking. For the past 15 minutes she's been roaming around, the people inside the village would greet her kindly. Of course she would greet back but she didn't expect them to be this kind.

She was walking until she saw a few teenagers that looked her age playing soccer in the field.

"Now, if you keep complaining why don't you roam around the village and socialize with the people here."

She remembered her grandfathers words and took a deep breath. She has never socialized with other people since her parents are the one to introduce her to new people. So it was quite hard since she has no clue what to do.

"Socialize with other people y/n, just try it." She muttered to herself.

She walked towards a boy that was the closest to her. She tapped his shoulder, "let me join the game. now." She said.

The boy's eyes were wide at her straight forward personality. "And who are you?" He looked at her up and down.

He has never seen a girl like her in the village, so he was quite shocked.

"You don't know me?" She cleared her throat. "I'm one of the richest people in South Korea." She flipped her hair. "So you better let me join."

He gave her a weird look. She looked at him "what? Love at first sight?" She asked with confidence.

"More like hate." He mumbled while looking at her. But she heard what he said.

She scoffed. "I don't want to join anymore. Why would I want to join a bunch of poor and rude people anyways?" She spat and left.

The boy stood there with a slightly hurt expression. "Who does she think she is?" He mumbled. "Hoseok! Get the ball!" He heard one of his friend shout. He turned his head and kicked the ball before it could hit him.

"I guess not all the people here are nice" y/n mumbled in annoyance while walking away.

_______

Y/n didn't realize where she was heading to, and the sky was already dark. She could call her grandfather but the area had no signal. "This is annoying."

She couldn't ask for help either, she couldn't spot anyone outside at this hour. Besides, she learnt her lesson about speaking to strangers.

She thought back about that boy she saw earlier who had the guts to be rude to her. "How could he do that to me?" Her blood started boiling.

"That son of a-" she twisted her ankle badly after she kicked a rock hard. She looked at her ankle to see it swelling badly. She wouldn't be able to walk or even stand.

She sat on the ground. "What do I do now.." She sighed.

"Pil ttaen jangmikkotcheoreom.." She heard someone singing. She looked up so see who it was.

Maybe she could ask for help.

"Excuse me sir...?" Since it was dark, she couldn't see the face of the guy but obviously it was a guy. But then the moonlight hit his face. Her eyes widened when she realized who the person was.

"You!" They both said at the same time to eachother.

"You're the spoiled brat!" He pointed at her

"You're the rude guy!" She pointed at him.

He gave her a teasing look. "What are you doing here, sitting on the ground?"

"What were you doing, singing that terrible song?"

Her intention for asking help was completely gone. She will never ask help from a guy like him.

She never noticed that he was staring at her the whole time. His back faced her as she gave him a blank look.

"Hop on" he said.

She scoffed. "Never." He looked back to her.

"Do you want to get back home or not?" He sounded annoyed.

"I would rather sleep on the floor than get help from you." She avoided eye contact. He sighed, it was obvious that he was frustrated by her.

"Fine then." He turned around to face her and sat in front of her.

"What do you want?" She said with arms crossed.

"My name's Jung hoseok. What's yours?" He spoke. She slowly turned to looked at him and hesitated. "....y/n"

He smiled. For some reason she felt something weird in her stomach when he smiled.

What does he have in the smile that makes my stomach act this way? She thought.

"Your name is beautiful....unlike your attitude" he said the last part in a whisper.

She looked at him "What did you say?"

"Nothing." He smiled,

_____

I didn't want to get this long so I ended it there. Actually, this was inspired by a fanfiction that I read a really long time ago. I don't remember the name but it was one of my favorites

Pic of the day:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...
30.2K 268 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
1.7M 40.9K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 REWRITING SOON!! ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY...
242K 3.5K 27
Jungkook as your boyfriend......just imagine [SLOW UPDATES]