What Lies Beneath

Autorstwa CrystalHeart175

The Young Six cram for Twilight and Dusk's "History of Magic in Equestria" exam when they discover a part of... Więcej

Friendship Is Not In Your Nature
The Test Of Harmony
Your Worst Fears...
...And Facing Them
A Lesson Learned
Resting For Now

Preparing For The Exam

751 9 0
Autorstwa CrystalHeart175

*at the School of Friendship the students are undergoing a lecture from Twilight and Dusk*

Twilight: *calmly* The Tree of Harmony remains one of the most powerful sources of magic known to ponydom.

Dusk- *admits* And though it has been at the "root" of magic and friendship from the moment it was planted, its ways are mysterious.

Both- *calmly* Almost as if it has a mind of its own.

Smolder: Mind? [scoffs] It's a tree.

Twilight/Dusk: *smiles* A tree that grew a castle. *points to the Castle of Friendship*

Silverstream: *confused* Was that before or after Discord made chocolate rain?

Cozy/Comfy: [whispers calmly] After.

Gallus: *stressed* I'm never gonna learn pony history!

[school bell rings]

Twilight Sparkle: You can all show us what you've learned on tomorrow's test – "Friendship's Effect on the Course of Equestrian History".

[students groan except Cozy Glow]

Dusk: *calmly* Remember! Study groups are both fun and effective!

[students chattering outside as the Young Six walk by]

Sandbar: So, who wants to study together?

Gallus: With other students? This is Equestria! If you want the real scoop, there's only one place to go. *sarcastic to a tree* Hello, o maaaaagical Equestrian tree! Can you tell me everything I need to know about friendship?

[beat]

Sandbar: [groans]

Young Six: [laughing as they walk away]

[below the gutter something shimmers ominously]

*later in the library the Student 6 are studying*

Smolder: *confused* The Elements of Harmony grew the Tree?

Sandbar and Ocellus: [groan]

Ocellus: *explains* No! The Pillars grew the Tree.

Sandbar: The Tree grew the Elements, and then the box with six locks when our professors brought back the Elements to the Tree.

Ocellus: Then our professors found six keys and unlocked the box to defeat Tirek and Tirana.

Gallus: *admits* I'm so gonna fail.

Silverstream: *flies over excitedly* You guys! Check this out! *shows them a book*

Gallus: *blunt* That's a plumbing diagram on how to fix a sink.

Silverstream: [giggles happily] I know!

Sandbar: *confused* What does that have to do with Equestrian history?

Silverstream: *smiles* Nothing. I just can't believe that's how sinks work! *realizes* Where's Yona?

*they all see Yona sleep on books*

Yona: [snoring]

*the others walk over*

Smolder: [laughs] Apparently, [imitating Yona] yaks no love study groups!

Gallus: Shhhh. [laughs and tickles Yona with his talons]

Yona: [snoring and wakes up] Spider! No!

Young Six: [laughing]

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
22.1K 247 30
So this will be a multifandom book or won't be just fkbu or just haikyuu just bc I chose those pics for the cover. There won't be crossovers, except...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.