Blunt Love | Alren

By normalren

Once Camila departs from the group, Ally and Lauren's friendship fall downhill for the worse and it affects e... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
I Made A Trailer :)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapte Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five

Epilouge

604 22 18
By normalren

Lauren'sPOV
It's like in those romance movies: the sunset, with the faint sounds of the ocean and the sun's beautiful reflection over the surface of the water.

Let's not forget, you've got that one beautiful girl with the pretty long hair blowing in the wind with the long, white sundress on. She's walking almost in slow motion down the beach bare foot without a care in the world.

It's always like that.

And then there's that one other person which so happens to be her soulmate watching her dreamily from afar, sitting on a large rock, with their elbows propped up on their knees.

That one other person is me.

The beautiful girl walking down the beach bare foot with the white sundress would be Ally.

It felt unreal. It felt like we were in a movie. I'm the boyfriend who's so deeply in love. The boyfriend who would die without hesitation to secure her happiness for a lifetime. The one who sits on a rock daydreaming about my future being with the girl that I have made mine, the one that's carrying my children.

I get to watch her intensely as she minds her business. She has no idea that someone is looking at her having a good time out there on the beach, all by herself.

It's something about those movies, that makes people emotional. It's something about those particular scenes that make people want to jump through the screen and be apart of. Why I, of course, don't have to wish so. The whole scene is alive and directly in front of me. I so happen am apart of it and I couldn't be happier.

When she stops walking and stands at the very edge where the water and land meet, she balls her dress up on the side into her hand and uses her other hand to bring her hair out of her face and behind her ear as that does no justice because the wind blows it from behind her ear and in her face once again.

I smile, happy with the life I have received and made of myself, and climb down from the rock and walk out there to join her before she turns around.

I wrap my arms around her from behind, place my hands on her little baby bump and rest my chin on her shoulder,"It's such a beautiful sight."

She takes in a deep breath and I can feel her stomach sink in as she does so and she exhales slowly, as if she has all the time in the world.

Her she let's go of her dress and rest both hands on top of mine and I damn near could hear her smile warmly.

"It is."Is all she says, but she says in a way as if, beautiful was not the correct word. "You're the finishing touch."

"Very cliche, bebe."She smiles again, and turns her head to look at me as I do the same in vice versa.

"Sorry."She apologizes, probably hoping I hadn't heard that one before.

"No, it's ok. It's cute when you do it."I smile cheekily as she pulls away and turns around to face me.

As my feet come in contact with the water, it's cold. My body jumps very slightly at the how low of heat it has when the sun is shining directly on it. How is she standing there with the water at her ankles like it's not freezing?

I eventually adjust to it and forget all about the cold water when she throws her arms around my neck and kisses me gently, almost as if I was glass she was not suppose to touch. Like I was a souvenir she was afraid to break.

Almost as if I was the most fragile thing in the world. I'm not honestly, but my heart is and she has carried it in a glass case.

When she pulls away, she wraps her arms around my waist, that being the more comfortable position. However, the arms around the neck thing is not a position she can hold very long due to height difference.

She lays her head against my chest and looks out at the sunset as I lay my head on top of hers and do the same.

"Let's play a game."She insists in the sweetest voice.

"Ok, what do you suggest we play?"I ask politely.

"Let's play What If."She answers in a daring tone.

So I nod,"How do you play this What If?"

She laughs,"I'll state a what if and you'll give me your thoughts on it. Then, you'll state a what if, and I'll give my thoughts on it. And we keep doing it till we decide to stop."

"Ok,"I nod as a signal for her to go first.

"What if everyone stopped working for forty-eight hours?"She questions.

I think, and think. The question was pretty easy. But I wanted to make it seem like I actually gave the question some thought.

So I said,"If everyone stopped for forty eight hours, we would be without for forty eight hours."

"True."she nods,"Your turn."

"What if,"I start but pause. I need something deep. I need a deep question. Something that'll make her pause and actually make her think hard about. Something that makes her pull away and look at me for moments before answering because she's shook and unbelievably realizing that I asked such a thing. Something that'll make her glad it didn't happen.

"What if we never met? What if Fifth Harmony never even happened?"I simply ask. And just as I said, she pulled away because she was shook and unbelievably realizing that I asked such a thing.

She slaps my arm,"Lo! Why out of all things would you come with that as a question?"

I shrug.

"I-I don't know, Lolo."She shook her head with a sad look and laid her head back on my chest."I don't know what I'd do if we hadn't met. I'd probably find someone to marry and give children to."

"Well I'm glad we met and Fifth Harmony happened."I smiled as I hugged her tighter.

"Lauren I just want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me."she blurts out. "I remember always saying that I would rather die than date you. But I didn't mean it once. You've shown me what it means to love and what it feels like to have someone love you. I've experienced what it feels like to be in love with someone. I've done things with you that I probably would never do with anyone else. You truly have impacted my life and I'm so blessed to be yours."She lifts her head and looks up at me. "You're my world, Lauren and I love you to death."

I lower my head to kiss her gently. My heart was so warm.

"You're everything to me, first of all."I went ahead and said. "I have never loved someone the way I love you. You come first always. I put no one above you, even though you're short. You've brought out sides of me that no one has ever done. I'm more open and happy now that I have you. I'm allowed to be myself around you, even though I can get out of hand sometimes. I love you with every piece of me and I need you to know that one day, I'll give you the world. Or at least die trying."

She looked up at me again. "Awww my babylove!"

I playfully rolled my eyes, I rarely pour out my feelings like that so it made her happy when I did I guess.

"Yo why it feels like we just said our vows to each other?"I laughed out and she giggled.

"It does feel like that, huh?"

"Sure does."I nodded. "But I guess we can just call that practice for right now until we get married."

I felt her staring up at me and I smiled. "Yes, you'll be Mrs. Jauregui one day. The one and only Allyson Brooke Jauregui."

"Why does that sound so right?"She chuckles before lifting my hand and rocking us side to side. I fell into rhythm quick.

"Because we're made for each other."I commented and she giggled again.

I kissed her forehead and laid my head back on top of hers, slow dancing...because it was her favorite dance to do.

I guess you could call our love....blunt. It was different. We went from two people who hated each other to two people who fell so in love that they would jump in front of a bullet for each other. I would fight a bitch for this woman and she knows it. Won't nothing EVER come before her.

When you fall in love, there's nothing you can really do about it. It's a feeling and state of mind that you can't ignore nor control. You have to learn to trust yourself and listen to your heart.

Just watching Ally walk across the living room with her hand placed on her almost a month and two week old baby bump made me realize, this is what I wanted. This is what I've dreamed of. For once in my life,I can call this real love. A love that I know can't grow old. Our love is strong. A love that I know will never die. I have a woman who is a strong lover and I know that as long as I love her, she'll love me.

She has been my friend, my right hand, my lover, and now she's my soulmate and the beautiful mother carrying my children. Its a fantasy that has now become a reality. After all, I'm happy. She's happy. I love her, she loves me.

Ally'sPOV
She makes me the happiest girl in the world.

When I really think about everything, I have to thank God. Although this is not how I dreamed of coming into this life of being pregnant and the happiest of them all, it's the best entrance and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

When you fall in love with someone who has the same morals and values as you, their for life. Their not gonna let you fail, or go a day without smiling. They want the best for you and will everyday making sure you know that.

That's what I have. And I appreciate it so much. She deserves the world and I'm gonna give it to her or at least try.

I can just see it, you know? I can see us getting married, moving in together which is happening in two days. I can see us cuddling on that big couch we'll have. Cooking together in our kitchen. Waking up to good morning kisses. Having arguments about the simplest of things. Cooking our favorite foods. Me baking everything. I see us smiling for no reason. Annoying each other when we're bored. Having these cute little babies, watching them grow up, and never leaving each other's side.

I can see us together. Forever. And I feel like when you look at your future and you can see your significant other in it, that's when you know...their the one.

This is the way it has always meant to be. It just took me some time to realize it.

The End.

****
Aaaaand we have OFFICIALLY came to the end of this book!!

*cue the applause*

This is very special moment because this book makes the second book I have fully written and created.

Thank you all SO MUCH for the love and support and for staying tuned as I always ask. I really enjoyed writing this book and I enjoyed seeing you guys reactions, thoughts, and opinions in the comments. You people are hilarious.

I will end up writing a sequel to this book because it would only be right if I did. Itd be kinda wrong to leave you guys hanging like that. I will post the news of the new chapter in this book so that you know it's out when I finish the first two chapters.

So stay tuned!!!!

ABRAZOS Y BESOS 💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 75.3K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...
115K 3.6K 43
their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's drawn to her, and the nights they share...
3.3K 127 18
Sometimes someone hurts you so bad, it stops hurting at all. Until something makes you feel again. And then it all c...
76K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...