raglak:made for me by vm (co...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Vm9627

A unique story of raglak... Don't miss to read... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

raglak:made for me by vm
Main Hoon Lucky.....
Character sketch
The HER....
Cast...
The story begins...
The meeting...
It's a Yes!!!
My sherni...๐Ÿ˜
I love you... ????
I am coming....
I am with u ....forever....
Mann ki baathe...
Thank you... ๐Ÿ’ž
Little happiness....๐Ÿ’•
After exams.. ๐Ÿ˜€
TIme to answer....โŒš
journey continues...
Bonding...
time for emotions....
The Invitation... ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ“œ
The Ring ceremony...๐Ÿ’
romeo-juliet... ๐Ÿ’”
THE PROMISE... ๐Ÿ’“
Memory Lane... ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
Lunch time... ๐Ÿฑ
Wedding card... ๐Ÿ’—
Pre-wedding.. ๐Ÿ’
RAGLAK... ๐Ÿ’•
Rituals....! ๐Ÿ˜„
PROMO...
WEDDING...
wedding celebration๐ŸŽ†
After wedding...
Mr & Mrs. maheshwari...
Maheshwari bahu...
TIME TO QUESTION.. โŒš
RECEPTION... ๐Ÿ’ž
meeti meeti baathein.. ๐Ÿ’‘
Aww mera baccha... ๐Ÿ˜˜
TIME FOR BREAK.... ๐Ÿ™…
what for you? ๐Ÿ˜
Lovey.... Dovey ๐Ÿ˜
THE HURT.... ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Forgiveness... ๐Ÿ˜•
Dr. Ragini๐Ÿ˜
Victory... โœŒ
godh barai.. ๐Ÿ‘ธ
suji bua... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
love trouble...๐Ÿ˜‚
Love is in the air... ๐Ÿ’–
poor lakshya... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
laila oh laila... ๐Ÿ˜
RRR... ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š
missing... missing๐Ÿ˜•
Mr & Mrs Attitude. ๐Ÿ˜†
week of love...
life after death... ๐Ÿ‘ถ
Valentines... ๐Ÿ’–
what's the name? ๐Ÿ˜‚
history repeats... ๐Ÿ˜
u should go...!!
love in the rain... ๐Ÿ˜Š
birthday boy !!๐Ÿ™‡
made for me... ๐Ÿ’ž
New beginning...๐Ÿ˜„
Together forever๐Ÿ‘ซ
love is in danger... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Time for tears... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
u r my kiddo... ๐Ÿ˜œ
saas - bahu... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
dushman +dushman ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I am leaving... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
lakshya to remarry ๐Ÿ˜ข
dard baat lenge hum..
bday Boy 2...
Paris pranayam...๐Ÿ˜
Amusement park... โ›ฒ
EPILOGUE-1 (republished)
Epilogue -2
Good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

HER Vs Ragini..

1.8K 119 24
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Vm9627

Thanks a lot everyone...

Keep reading...
Most awaited  chapter..

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXTo say in a word... 'Mr. Perfect...' and gives a twinkle smile... 😀

Everone's eyes go wide once she finishes her speech. 😳😳😳... Lakshya was almost unconscious..

Lakshya's pov...
Same  face, same physique, same attitude, same intelligence, same name...but not married... she is all single and ready to mingle...
How can she be unmarried after I saw all those and my eyes can't betray me... Which is  lie, that or this?
" Dal mei zaroor kuch Kaala hain"
Upar Se,she knows me more than myself...
I need a clear picture boss!!

Then an idea strikes to his mind and he messages someone..."call me immediately... It's Urgent"

Meanwhile everybody started interrogating her...

Mehta :so, u guys know each other from before?

Lakshya (in mind) :I know HER very well... But how can she?

Ragini: (mentally slapped herself)...
arrey, no uncle... I had read his interview in 'Business times' last month...📰I had also seen his picture with his mother in that... So I could recognise well... That's all...

Lakshya : (in mind) that's my girl...perfect. how can somebody recall the same lines from a magazine...!!!which even I don't remember... I hope this is not a dream... And I wake up again being Devdas... She is 'Made for Me'

Everybody started praising her especially Rahul and Raksha who had become her fan at first sight...(who doesn't... When I, The lakshya maheshwari had become one,months ago... ) thought of asking the trick of memorising text for their upcoming board exams...

Then my phone rang, the most awaited call came..I excused myself and went outside to attend...
"Saawan, listen to me carefully... I am gonna send a picture now... I need complete details of her... In 10 minutes.... Use your full force... "
S:But sir,
L: do it immediately I say,
S: OK. Done
L: I want to know everything... Means everything... I hope u got it...

He ended the call... I pray that she is 'Made for me'
And all that was a lie... Fingers crossed... God what's this ' Agnipariksha'?🔥

And gets inside....

Meanwhile, in the hall...

Everybody was speaking to her... And she was answering everyone patiently...also handling sujatha 's stupid questions.. Ap and Dp liked her instantly...

Sujatha: are you just a clinician? Have you done any specialisation...?

Lakshya just enters and says"gynaecologist...she is a gynaecologist... " smiling at her...

Ragini interrupts and says "nope.. I am a paediatric neurosurgeon!!...

This came as a third shock to him... How can I forget those words printed on her approval sheet ... Which I have read 'n' number of times...one thing is for sure...' I have grossly mistaken!!!'...

Then Radhika adds to that "sujatha Aunty, she is one among the few doctors in the country of this kind... That to purely on merit... "and twists her lips...

Ragini narrows her eyes at radhika... And she keeps silent...

Radhika was irritated with sujatha's talks... One thing she guessed sujatha has come with the mind to cancel this alliance...
Even ragini got to know this, yet she behave matured...

Ragini is mature, sensitive,
emotional.. While radhika is daring, impatient and immature sometimes...and they complement each other...

Later, sumi serves them kheer... Everyone was busy eating, while our hero is busy stealing glances of her... with one two eye locks in between...

Meanwhile, lakshya's phone pings... The message from saawant..'' boss!work done... Her bio data is below"

Name:Dr.Ragini gadodia
25 yr old smart, simple girl...
An elder daughter of gadodias...
A caring sister to her little Radhika... 👭

a doctor by profession... 💉💊Will be giving her neurology exams in 3 months...something to deal with brain and nerves... and will be established as a full fledged pediatric (children) neurosurgeon..🏥.
one among the very few doctors of this kind in our country...

very studious📝 from school times...
It's her parents dream that she has stood as a reputed doctor today...
' Service to mankind'💟 is her slogan for life...

Helps poor and needy... Runs free health check ups...
Likes animals a lot... Had made her a lawn, a mini zoo...

Takes part in health camps...

Interesting thing is... She had worked under 'village health Care' camp under Maheshwari sponsorship 6 months ago...

L :in mind. *I knew about this man!!...,that's where I met her first time, that's when I fell for her*

By the way sir, She was a substitute to her friend whose name is also Ragini... 'Ragini G'...
*now, something strikes to lakshya's mind... Also heart*

L:(in mind)
Then, it's all clear... She isn't married... I know, I have just learnt half truth now... I ll deal with the other half later... For now, I feel blessed to learn that she is Made for me for ever n ever... I wanna do a victory dance..

The message still continues...
'sir, I have attached the approval file of the same below. Do check, It might be of any help'

And about her personal life,
She was Always busy with books, patients, library... that some called her a ' nerd' while some looked her with respect and others with jealous... *lakshya narrows his eyes at this point*

But she never cared, N ever cares... 🙅 *smiles at this*

No guy even dared to ask her for a date... *he giggles at this*...
It's not that she doesnt mingle with boys... In fact her very good n close friends r boys... 👫👬
*he frowns at this*

All she wants is her family happiness and make them parents proud.. They are her world...
Presently,they are searching groom for her...

That's all...

He replies "that's  great work... Keep it up"...I have granted u 10 days leave... Go enjoy with ur gf"...
Saawan would die of heart attack... Taking leave from Lakshya Maheshwari is not less than a boon from any God...!!!

Now the lover boy inside lakshya is charged...He looks at HER...his ragini...his sherni lovingly...he is in his own fantasy world... HIM and HER singing a duet...

Ap and Dp notices the twinkle in his eyes... And get surprised... They were sure that their ' lucky 'is back after long time... All credit goes to her...

Everyone finishes their kheer...  dp says "arrey, let's give some privacy to the girl and boy... Let them talk to each other... We totally forgot about them... "

L:(in mind)
Dad,u r awesome... U lover boy...

Shekar :oh! yaa...

Sumi: OK... Let's have tea in the lawn... Common everyone...

Radhika winks at ragini"all the best"...and receives a glare from ragini...

And everybody leaves... Except Rahul...

Laksh glares at him ...rahul whispers that he would be there to help him... And when lakshya literally pushes him... Rahul says ''someone is very desperate to speak to someone "and runs away...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
HIM and HER

Lakshya:Hello ragini...

Ragini:Hii

L:there is nothing much to say as u know everything better than me... He chuckles...

Ragini gives a sheepish smile and repents for that long speech...😬

L:so,u are interested in business too.. That u read 'Business times'...

R:nope...actually, my sister is doing masters in business management ...last month I had gone her college to pick her...but she was stuck in a seminar...
I was waiting for her in the reception desk... That's when the magazine caught my attention...
Or else, me and business are poles apart...

Both of them chuckles at this...

R:why did u confidently say that I am a gynaecologist? Had u also read some magazine?..,

L:gulps at this... Just guessed it. ..most of the female doctors prefer to do it... Since, u gave that long speech...i also wanted to Show off and tried my luck... But it fired back... And he pouts... 😟

Ragini couldn't control... She laughs at this loudly...

Lakshya was lost in her smile... He became a zombie drowning in her brown eyes...

Ragini then suddenly notices the cut on his hand... "lakshya? "he feels heavenly to hear his name from her for the first time...
"u have got a cut...shuld have band aid it or else it gets septic"...saying this, she brought a bandage and an injection...

He was in his fantasy world... Just following her orders... Didnt even realise when she did his wound dressing... And gave him the injection over his shoulder...

That's when sujatha enters n screams "hey chori, what are you doing to him.. Jiji.. Bhayya.. ''

*aagayi kabab me haddi... !!she had intentionally come in to disturb them...*

Everybody comes inside...and lakshya also comes into his sense...and realises he got an injection... And widened his eyes...

Sumi :what happened beta?

Rag :nothing ma, he had got cut in his palm... Probably, a glass injury... I did his dressing and gave him a tt injection... 💉That's must to all these type of wounds...

Everybody has mixture of expressions...

Radhika slapped her forehead: iss ladki Ka kuch nayi hoga... Will anybody does wound dressing and give tt... At their private talk... Seriously!! 😑

Shekar n sumi :asked laksh with concern... How are u beta? For which he assured them through his eyes....

Ap was shocked as how he denied her.. Not even let her touch that wound... And later smiled
Dp was supressing his laughter...

Rahul and raksha were giving naughty expression towards lakshya...😉😉

They stayed for few minutes ... And thanked gadodias for their hospitality...

Lakshya was muttering curses for sujatha under his breath for spoiling their moment...

Ap and dp to shek sumi:we would be very happy, if this alliance gets fixed... 💑👧
Will tell u our opinion by tomorrow...

Lakshya keeps stealing glances at her... and say "bye ragini"...my sherni😘
And takes blessing from sheksumi and leaves...

While going towards car, Rahul asks"bhai,u were telling, that it's just a cut... No band aid required ... And all..."

Lakshya widens his eyes "rahul,she is a doctor... She herself insisted u know"

Raksha asks"what about injection? "u r phobic to needles no... "

Lakshya mutters devils "she is a very good doctor... U know, it didn't even pain as much the ant bite... "🐜

Both exclaims "oh! " naughtily... 😉

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
That's all for today... 😃

Hope ur doubts are cleared.. 😉

Any suggestions or demands ,feel free... 💁

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

23.9K 1.2K 8
The story of a innocent crazy girl and arrogant heartless man...
15.8K 601 10
The story belongs to Swara...
154K 9.9K 53
a story where her inspiration becomes her crush... where her crush becomes her love...where her love becomes her life...
67.4K 5.6K 29
A story of hate turning to love between raglak... Their meeting was accidental but love was unconditional... ๐Ÿ˜