The Nerd Who Rules The School

بواسطة Crazy_Fangirl2524

"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owne... المزيد

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Author's note
Asher's pov: first meeting
10 minutes before heaven
Horror movies
"Lau"

Chapter 19

7.1K 441 15
بواسطة Crazy_Fangirl2524

Everyday was the same, I would be force to sit with those people and sometimes, sometimes, I would talk a bit.

Today was no different, except that I arrived earlier than Maya and Asher. I sat down on my normal seat and got out my book and started reading.

"Did you have the math test yet?"

"Nope. It's on my last period."

"Damn it. I have it after lunch and I have no idea what to study."

Without looking up I said, "You just need to know all the formulas, but there were no graphs on the test so no need to study those, oh also there was a trick question but it was the last question on the review paper."

I could feel them all staring at me, I just continued reading.

"Hey guys." Asher greeted his friends, sitting down besides me.

"What's wrong?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"She, she helped us?" Grace said in shock. I tried not to roll my eyes.

"Oh my god what! The Laura. The Laura Clark? You sure?" He said in an over dramatic tone and gasped loudly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why is Asher's mouth open and why is everyone staring at Laura?" Maya asked as she sat down besides me.

"Because Laura just helped Grace." Angie filled her in.

"Oh." Maya said calmly, getting her lunch out to eat.

"You aren't shock?" Asher asked her in disbelief.

"Why should I be." She said as she took a bite of her sandwich, "she always help me."

"Why don't you ever help me?" Asher said in a hurt tone, looking straight at me.

I shrugged, and continued eating.

"I thought we were friends." He said, putting his hands over his heart dramatically.

I rolled my eyes, again.

"Hey guys." Tom greeted us, giving Maya a kiss on her cheek before sitting down besides her. I greeted him with a smile and hi.

We all began to eat and conversations flowed smoothly.

I elbowed Asher, "Come on stop pouting, it's not that big of a deal."

He crossed his arms over his chest, "Nope."

"Fine, be that way." And I joined into their conversations.

Lunch ended, and Asher was still pouting.

"Come on." I groan in frustration, "we have AP calculus next and we can't be late."

He turned away from me and continued pouting.

The first bell rang, signaling that we only had five minutes left.

"Come," I gritted out of my teeth while dragging him out of the seat and finally out of the cafeteria, "on, I promise to help you next time okay?"

"Fine." He grumbled and finally started walking on his own. Subconsciously I gripped his arm even after he started to walk on his own.

I only fully realized that when we reached the classroom and had to sit down.

"So, you want to watch the Avengers today?" I asked tentatively, he wouldn't really be mad right?

"Whatever." He said grumpily, but we could both hear the undertone of playfulness.

"Oh my god, I don't think I can watch infinity war." He whispered as the credits of the Age of Ultron rolled up.

We had sat on my couch for over five hours, watching the Avengers and the Age of Ultron. And we were about to watch Infinity War.

"Well but you need to, don't worry I have tissues ready for you." I teased him.

He rolled his eyes. Suddenly we heard a rumbling sound, coming from his stomach. I checked my phone and it was already nine.

"Let's order some takeouts before we starve to death, I rather die after watching Avengers four." He turned on his phone and called Dominos' pizza.

"Hi, we would like to order a medium size pepperoni pizza with wings, the pizza have to be thin crust." He ordered.

"You remembered?" I said surprised, he remembered that I liked thin crust, and I only mentioned it once.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why would you remember something so insignificant. Anyways I'm going to pay this time." I insisted, as he payed the last time already.

"Fine." He said in defeat, knowing he wouldn't be able to convince me otherwise. I gave him a grin.

We both went on our phones until the doorbell rang. I got the pizza and payed, we put it on the coffee table in front of the TV and we started watching.

As we watched, I started to yawn, my eyes got heavier and heavier. Maybe I can just close it for a second, we just started the movie, and I know what's going to happen.... and I fall asleep.

I woke up to someone crying, groggily I looked around, not know where or what I was doing. A moment later, I realized I had fall asleep on Asher's shoulder; and he was crying, I looked at the TV and I realized it's at the scene where Peter Parker and Iron Man had that moment.

"I told you you would cry." I said wiggling a finger in front of him.

"Shut up." He mumbled, grabbing a tissue and dabbing it on his eyes.

As he tried to stop crying, I realized how close we were sitting, and Asher had an arm around me. When did that happen? Should I move away?

He didn't removed his arm so I didn't say anything. I kept on turning my phone on and off, and kept shifting uncomfortably. He didn't noticed at all, so I focus on the movie and began to relax.

We were so into the movie that we didn't know my parents came back. We were watching the after-credits when I heard my mom said, "It's late, Asher should go back home, the both of you have school tomorrow."

His arm immediately dropped from my shoulder. It felt weird without his arm, I miss the warmth his arm had provided me. He stood up quickly, "Yes I should probably go, thanks for the dinner Laura." He said goodbyes to my parents and left.

I turned off the TV told my parents goodnight and went up to my room. I was about to fall asleep when Maya called me.

"Laura! Emergency oh my god." She said panicky.

I sat up abruptly, instantly awake, all trace of sleepyness was gone, "What's wrong?"

"I think Tom wants to... to do it." She said the last part quietly.

"Oh." I had no idea how to react, "but are you ready?"

"I don't know." She said uncertainly, "Not really, I mean it's a big thing, like it should be special and we only dated for like two and a half weeks! Not even a month! Like what if he is just using me all this time? Oh my god he might not actually like me. He-"

I cut off her rambling, "Did he say exactly the words that he want to have sex?"

"No, but we were making out and like we were half naked and he wanted to take off my bra but I stopped him and he seemed disappointed?"

"It's normal that he is disappointed but maybe you should tell him you are not ready and if he pressure you. Leave him."

"Yea I guess." She muttered, the footsteps sound had stop, she had stop pacing. I exhaled, not even realizing I had held my breathe.

"No need to worry, I'm always here for you." I assured her.

"Thanks Lau, you are the best!"

"Hmm, now can I go to sleep?" I yawned.

She laughed, "Yes, I will talk to you more tomorrow!"

"You better..." I muttered and fall asleep, right after she ended the call.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.6M 76.8K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
365K 9.3K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...