Space They Cannot Touch

By storiesbygh

This story follows the highs, lows and steamy love life of Tom and Y/N. Mature content More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Epilogue

1.

41.3K 303 352
By storiesbygh

You felt something caress your lips. The sensation was light and soft, like a feather, and your sleep addled brain convinced you it was your imagination. You frowned, rolling over and resettling into the bed. You felt it again and this time you knew it wasn't your imagination.

"Mmph" you mumbled, which earnt you a chuckle.

"Hey love. What're you doing?" came Tom's husky voice. He started rubbing your shoulder with one hand whilst the other traced your jawline, his touch gentle enough to send your skin into a shiver of goosebumps.

"Sleeping" you replied.

"But it's 2:30 in the afternoon!"

You cracked open an eyelid. "And?"

He chuckled again and leant down to kiss you. Maybe it was because you were still feeling drowsy from your nap or because Tom's touch was electrifying against your skin, but you found your free hand wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer in to you. He didn't seem to mind, shifting so that his body was flush alongside yours.

"This is the best wake up call I've ever had" you mumbled and Tom smiled.

"I'll keep that in mind for future wake ups"

"Please do" you replied before reattaching your lips to his. The kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Tom, you're needed on set in fifteen minutes" called Harrison.

"Kay, thanks man" Tom called, before turning to look at you. It was a look you knew very well and you gave him a coy smile.

"Fifteen minutes is plenty of time" he purred before leaping off the bed, pulling the covers with him. You had shed your jeans and bra earlier and Tom's eyes grew wide at the sight of your ass teasing him from its cheeky confines.

"Ooh I like these!" he declared, jumping back onto the bed and grabbing your ass with his hands. You muffled a squeal in the pillows and giggled as he shook your hips, making your flesh wobble. "Oh yes, I definitely like these!" he stated giving your cheeks a quick slap before getting up to quickly shimmy out of his clothes.

The makeup artist had made him look grubby today and it only served to emphasise his chiselled features. Your already damp panties were getting thoroughly soaked staring at him. Finally free of his clothes, save his briefs, he rejoined you on the bed, pulling you on top of him.

Your lips locked as you straddled him, his member growing quickly beneath you, driving you wild with want. You teasingly rubbed your damp panties against him and were rewarded when he smacked your ass and you bit your lower lip to stifle a whimper.

You sat up to pull off your top, shaking your head and letting your hair fall across your shoulders. Tom sat up wrapping his muscular arms around you, burying his face in your chest, lips and tongue feasting upon the sensitive flesh of your breasts. You moaned and sighed, delighting in the sensations only Tom could give you, rocking your hips along the length of him, your core yearning for him.

Tom pulled back gasping and rolled you onto your back, your legs tangled around his waist. He pulled himself free from your clawing hands and wrestled with your legs, which you kept wrapped tightly around his delicious middle. Upon realising that he wasn't going to win the battle he frowned at you before the devils smirk danced on his lips, adding fuel to the burning fire in your panties. Tom slowly traced his fingers along your legs, down towards your core, pausing at the edge of your panties.

"Tom" you whispered, longing for his touch.

Tom continued to smirk, dragging his fingers back up your quivering legs and down again, playing with the edges of your panties, which were thoroughly soaked.

"Please" you begged, your desire for him ringing clear in your voice. But you kept your legs wrapped tightly around his waist, trembling though they were.

He continued teasing you, ever so slowly and carefully pulling back your panties to run his fingers along you but not in your folds. It was maddening and you couldn't take much more.

"Sir pleasee" you whined using his Dominant name, your legs shaking, breath high and gasping. He chuckled and slipped a finger inside you. You whimpered as his touch set the fire within ablaze and relaxed your legs, letting them fall to the bed.

"Good girl BabyDoll" Tom murmured, before removing your panties properly. You lay there eager for his touch and bit your lip when he plunged two of his fingers inside of you and began to play you like a fiddle.

You turned your head into the pillows, your hands fisting the sheets beneath them as Tom worked away at turning your whole body into a flaming inferno of lust. Despite your clenched jaw your moans rang loud and clear in the trailer, but you couldn't give a damn if everyone on set heard.

Tom was feasting on your breasts again, breath hot and teeth nibbling at your nipples. You grabbed his head with both hands and brought his mouth to yours, determined to reverse the roles. But Tom was the Dominant and he easily resisted your attempts to push him onto his back so that you could take control.

"Don't you dare" he growled as he yanked his head away from yours, his fingers curling inside as his thumb rubbed your sweet spot.

"Oh Tom..I mean Sir..please, I can't....take much more" you gasped. It was true. Your feet were cramping from curling your toes and your legs hadn't stopped shaking.

"Good" he growled again, taking you earlobe in his teeth. "I'm in charge here"

"Yes yes oh GOD y-" your cries were interrupted by Tom's lips, his tongue pinning down yours as you moaned and shuddered through your orgasm, your walls clenching around his fingers, which slowed but didn't stop. You pulled your head away from his gasping "No, please, not - I can't - oh fuck" and there you were delivered two orgasms in less than a minute, your mind foggy with oxytocin, your body a useless shuddering mess on Tom's bed.

Tom smiled at you removing his fingers slowly from between your legs and standing up. With his free hand he removed his briefs, his rock hard member springing up against his sweaty abs. He rubbed his fingers up and down his length, lubricating himself with your juices.

As he rubbed himself you absorbed him with your eyes, wanting that delectable flesh within you. You rolled onto your side and crawled over to where he was standing by the edge of the bed. His eyes were dark and hungry. You stood and wrapped your arms around his neck. His arms snaked between your legs and you let him lift you, taking your full weight. You reached between you, lining him up at your slick entrance before he lowered you slowly onto him, the pair of you shuddering and gasping as he entered you.

"Oh fuck BabyDoll" he moaned. You kissed him, running your tongue along his teeth. He started to lift and lower you slowly, moving in and out of you, the sensation causing you both to groan and sigh with pleasure.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Five minutes mate!" yelled Harrison.

"Right" came Tom's strangled reply. You laughed and he grunted as your walls tightened around him. His eyes grew dark and he walked from the bed to where the couch was.

"Wha-?" you managed to stutter before he lowered you onto the couch and pulled out. "What're you doing?"

"Teaching you a lesson" came his gravelly voice. He helped you stand before turning your back to him, lifting one of your legs to rest your foot on the couch with the other on the floor, pushing your head and shoulders down onto the couch so that your ass was sticking right out. He positioned himself similarly to you before grabbing your hips and slamming into you, knocking the wind from your lungs.

You gave a strangled gasp and it was his turn to laugh. He moved his hands so that one clung to your hip and the other pinning your shoulder down as he started to thrust into you, harder and faster with each thrust. Tom was becoming more comfortable with the role of the Dominant and, as the Submissive, you loved it. You moaned and gasped with each thrust and Tom's grip on your hip was so tight you could feel your flesh bruising.

"Oh yes Sir, yes!" you cried as he continued to slam into you. Tom was groaning and grunting from the effort and you turned your head to look at him over your shoulder. There was something so deeply arousing watching him fuck you from behind, his muscles tensing and flexing with every move, the veins in his arms popping, his curls falling loose over his forehead, which was crinkled with concentration.

Suddenly Tom took his hand from your shoulder and grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling your head back. You cried out, but it was from pleasure not pain. Tom would never hurt you just be rough with you, which was how you liked it best.

"Oh god, yes" you moaned. Your core had been building to a third orgasm for some time and you couldn't resist it anymore. "Oh FUCK!" you screamed as your high took hold and he slammed into your g-spot.

"Yes yes yes Babydoll, come for me" he grunted as his thrusts became jerky and breathing ragged. He let out a low guttural moan and as you felt him twitch inside you, the door to the trailer burst open.

"Tom - AH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" yelled Harrison, his face mortified.

"GET OUT!" roared Tom. Harrison didn't need to be told twice, scrambling backwards out of the trailer and slamming the door shut.

You didn't know what to do or say. Tom was still inside you, twitching and shuddering, but now you were unsure if his heavy breathing was to do with the physical exertion from pounding you or anger at Harrison's interruption.

You started shaking. Partly because you were physically exhausted, but mostly because Tom was laughing and still inside of you. He gently removed himself and you stood up, turning to look at him.

"You ok?" you asked, unsure if this was the reaction you wanted.

Tom continued to giggle and wheeze and you had to admit the whole situation was kinda funny. You giggled a little too and Tom pulled you into his arms your naked bodies sticking together.

"Oh I'm sorry love. His face killed me" Tom chuckled.

"He's gonna have nightmares" you replied, smirking.

"Well it's his own fault". Tom's eyes were alight with humour and he couldn't shake the cheeky grin spread across his face.

"Come on, you've gotta be on set" you said, grabbing his clothes and tossing him the packet of wet wipes.

As you started to make yourself presentable Tom came up behind you, wrapping you in his arms and nuzzling into your neck.

"We'll have to pick up where we left off later darling. I'm definitely not finished with you" he whispered huskily into your ear.

"Yes Sir" you whispered.

"Careful Babydoll" he growled, kissing your neck and disappearing out of the trailer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 318 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
208K 5.9K 52
After his Spider-Man days, Tom Holland was cast in one of the most anticipated television shows of the season. How can he prove himself when his (att...
3.7K 128 20
When you go in for an interview for the job you've wanted your whole life, you meet the owner of the company. What happens when you fall for Mr Holla...
270K 3.5K 96
*REQUESTS ARE OPEN* will contain smut, fluff, +