The Passage (h.s)

hes_wreckedme द्वारा

***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel: The Succession

Chapter Seventeen

4.8K 154 71
hes_wreckedme द्वारा

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

Hovering over my body, Harry is thrusting inside me with my leg thrown over his shoulder. His large hands are groping every inch of my body. The gripping is sure to leave marks on my flesh, but it feels so good, I keep begging for more. My vision is filled with flashes of energy that I'm unable to contain, the room is spinning so fast it doesn't feel like I'll ever come down. His entire presence is completely surrounding me.

We're not making love, but I am more than happy to oblige him by participating in his barrage of rough sex. Of course making love is amazing, however, there's a preconceived notion that women only like slow and gentle. This idea is wildly false, many of us like to fuck from time to time. As a matter of fact, there's times when I just flat out need it.

Harry tears himself away from me and stands beside the bed. Taking both of my wrists with one hand, he uses his fingers as a cuff to control my every move. I'm now standing beside him completely exposed and vulnerable.

"You've been a naughty girl. Bend over, it's time for your punishment."

I hesitate for a moment, but he insists on making it perfectly clear he's not playing around. His eyes are dark and hungry, his stare dominating every bit of me.

"Now!"

He smacks my ass so hard, branding my bare skin with the palm of his hand. The sting is pulsing like a ringing in my ear. It's building my need for him with each throb on my skin. I can't resist crying out for more.

Harry turns my body facing the bed, bends me over with my hands still tightly in his grip behind my back. He abruptly enters me, repeatedly shouting commands, and claiming ownership over my body.

"I want to hear you scream, ohhh yeah."

"Ohhh...yeah..." My voice waivers and my legs quiver.

"I like the sound of that, give me more."

Harry requesting this dialogue in the bedroom is no surprise to me. He's the crowned king of entertaining the crowd. He can get them to do or say just about anything. One of his signature commands is demanding that the crowd repeatedly scream oh yeah, and he makes it sound as sexual as possible.

"Oh yeah. Yes...please don't stop."

Underneath his animalistic fucking trance, I can sense he genuinely wants to pleasure me. My body is quaking, and my mind is on the verge of complete and utter delirium. Every single nerve ending is firing so rapidly that I can't think straight. Without a doubt, this is the most erotic sex I've ever had. 

I'm close to blacking out, but he growls at me to stay coherent.

"I'm not finished yet Princess. Just stay with me. I want to hear you scream my name when you cum. Can you do that for me Baby?"

"Yes! It's time...Harry Fucking Styles you own me. Oh yeah...I'm cumming...so fucking good."

I haven't made it through my orgasm when he suddenly pulls himself out, then spins me around tossing me on the bed. His smile is accomplished with a bit of twisted aggression.

"That was so fucking hot. Now it's my turn." He twirls his fingers in my hair, gently yanking to keep my focus on him. "Pay attention, I want you to watch me; you're gonna to look me in the eyes when I'm cumming inside of you."

Every muscle in his body is flexing, his movements are more determined and focused. It's not long before he's the one screaming oh yeah.

"Fuck yes Baby."

His eyes glaze over as his body stutters, then pauses. I can feel his warmth completely coating my walls, the entire experience is completely mind-blowing.

His cock is throbbing as he's grunting in my ear. Eventually his body collapses on my chest. I giggle nervously, I have no other way to express how amazing this experience was. Harry rolls on his side, admiring the cheshire grin on my face.

"Sorry, I was a little rough. I couldn't control myself. It's your fault, you drive me crazy....I'm so sorry."

"There's nothing to apologize for, it was incredible."

"I'm glad to hear that, because I loved every second of it. I can't get enough of you."

I roll towards him and continue to grin.

"That's perfect because you have me hooked too."

Harry slowly caresses my cheek, returning to his sweet loving self. The funny thing about him, even when he's rough and out of control I can sense the love he has for me. It's always there.

"Ok Beautiful, I think you've been tortured enough for now. I'm gonna run a bath for you then order us some food."

Timidly I scoot my body closer to his.

"That sounds lovely, I'm starving. But let's just be clear, I never said I don't like the torture."

"I'm well aware of that, I'm just restricting you for now. I'll give you more when I'm ready."

He's unbelievably sexy no matter what he says or does. He licks his lips slowly, knowing he's making me squirm, although I don't think my body can take another round anyway, at least until I eat something. 

"Fair enough, you're the boss."

Harry crawls on top of my body and passionately kisses me for a few moments before climbing out of bed.

"C'mon Darling, time for your bath."

He treats me like a princess, which is something I'm not accustomed to. However, it's something I could slowly get used to.

The water in the bath rises, the atmosphere is thick with steam. He lights a candle which smells enchanting. The aroma filled with hints of cinnamon and sap. A masculine scent still wildly pleasing to the female senses. Swaying our bodies, his kisses are slow, and gentle, yet strong and steady. A lock of hair falls down my cheek and he tucks it behind my ear getting a full view of my face.

"I'm so in love with you."

I caress the side of his cheek and smile longingly into his green eyes.

"I'm in love with you too Harry. I've never been this happy."

His smile grows and he flashes his signature dimple. He gives me a sweet, lingering kiss on my forehead then leads me into the bath.

"Ok, it's time for you to relax. I need to order our food."

"What's for dinner?"

"It's a surprise."

"In that case, I can't wait for my surprise."

"Me either Love."

****

After taking the most relaxing bath of my life, I climb out of the tub. I could've stayed in there for days, I ended it because I'm eager to see what Harry has planned. The man is a fool for romance, I'm sure whatever he's done will be over the top.

I grab one of the bath robes hanging near the tub. For a quick moment I ponderthe reasoning for two robes in a single man's bathroom. My mind races in a milliondirections and my insecurities kick in. Images of other women wearing it cloud my mind. Then visuals of him having sex with someone else begin to flash before me like an uncontrollable nightmare.

It's time to control these thoughts, I have no business being concerned with his previous relationships or escapades with other women. In my right mind I know this, but my broken parts continue to question his past. I rest my body against the vanity and stare at myself in the mirror. I need to get out of my head, and my only chance is to have some personal dialogue.

"Willow, stop it, this man loves you. He wants you here, and no one else. You need to stop questioning everything. Let the good happen, enjoy it for once. He's genuine and you know this, you can feel it in your soul. Just get yourself together and don't question being worthy of his love."

I haven't taken my eyes off my reflection, slowly a grin of personal satisfaction graces my face. Within a few days of knowing Harry, his confidence has inspired me to find ways to love myself. I want to take this opportunity to welcome true happiness into my life. I've had many talks like this, but not once have they resulted in such contentment. Finally, all my worries surrounding this inanimate object have disappeared.

I slip the fabric over my shoulders, it's delicate and comforting. By curious instinct I check the label and I discover the reason for the heavenly softness. The robe is from Yves Delorme, which sells nothing but high-quality items which I could never afford. Harry isn't materialistic the way some people assume, but he's adamant about surrounding himself in quality and comfort. This appears to be one of the items he insists indulging in.

I tiptoe down the stairs to sneak a peek of his surprise. Harry is running around wearing a pair of loose joggers, and his hair is up in a man bun, which is excessively sexy by the way. I've never seen this side of him before. He enjoys his privacy and it's rare for him to share elements of his casual comfort. Now that I've seen it, I love it and I couldn't possibly be more smitten by him.

He's created an intimate setting by the fireplace. My heart is warmed by his act of chivalry. The fire is going and there's several pillows and blankets spread around which creates a bed that looks like it's floating above the marble floor.

I know the food has arrived when its fragrance slowly creeps into my senses. It's been almost a day since I've eaten anything, and I'm famished. Stepping into the living room I clear my throat to get his attention. His face softens into a brilliant smile as he motions towards his masterpiece.

"So, what do you think?" His eyes are begging for approval.

"You didn't have to do all of this, but it's absolutely perfect. Stop spoiling me or I'll expect it on every occasion."

"I like spoiling you. So...are you hungry?"

"Yes, I'm starving. I'm curious, how did you get the food here so fast and where did it come from?"

"I know some people who pulled some strings. I hope you like Italian, it's from The Nice Guy."

"I love Italian food. But isn't the Nice Guy that place on La Cienga? I wasn't aware they had delivery."

I giggle and shake my head in sarcastic disbelief.

"I see that someone thinks they're a comedian tonight. Of course they don't deliver. I told you, I pulled a few strings. Tonight is special, I wanted something to fit the occasion. C'mere let's eat, I'm starving too."

Harry leads me to the picnic area he created on his living room floor. The warmth of the fire is soothing, he's created such a peaceful setting.

"Everything looks so good. What did you order?"

"I got a lot; I wasn't sure what you'd be hungry for. Try one of these...wait you're not allergic to shellfish, are you?" I shake my head no. "Good, this is called blue crab arancini."

He bites his lip eagerly waiting for my reaction, while pouring two glasses of wine. The bottle reads Opus One, which is rumored to be one of the finest Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley.

"Oh my god Baby, this crab is so good." He hands me my glass. "Harry, I know isn't isn't cheap. How much did it cost?"

"Hush, don't worry about it. Just try it, trust me." He gives a celebratory grin.

The red liquid passes my lips and pleasures every taste bud it can find. This is the best wine I've ever had. I can taste hints of fruits in addition to the grapes, possibly cherry and some sort of berry. There's also a faint hint of something floral, I can't quite figure out. Either way, it's delightful.

"Seriously, this wasn't necessary."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, but..."

"If you like it then it was absolutely necessary. Taste the Cacio e Pepe, it's one of my favorites."

Offering me a bite of pasta, he giggles when he leaves sauce on the side of my lip. Leaning in to gently clean the mess with the tip of his tongue.

"Mr. Styles, we're never going to make it through dinner. This pasta is heavenly enough, adding your tongue to the festivities may get me overly excited. We'll have to prematurely end our meal. Maybe we should keep our tongues and other body parts to ourselves until after dessert."

I raise my eyebrows at him awaiting his response.

"You're the dessert Darling." I uncontrollably blush, he knows he has the upper hand on me.

"Touché my love. Let's finish eating."

Included with the crab, the pasta, and the wine, is a lovely Margherita pizza. I've never seen a pizza that looks so expensive and taste so good.

"Willow, stop analyzing everything as if you're calculating the cost. This is my gift to you, just relax and enjoy it. No arguments, it's time you understand that you're worth being cared for."

A small tear forms in the corner of my eye. His words aren't superficial, there's deep meaning behind them. He never talks just to be speaking. He really believes in me, but more importantly I'm starting to believe in myself when I'm with him. The lone tear is quickly forgotten, in its place is my sincere smile.

"Before we met, no one could convince me that I deserved this kind of happiness. Not even Sam, and believe me she tries every day. I guess maybe I needed to hear it from someone who's more than just a friend. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, I completely understand. Friends give you confidence and support in different ways than a romantic partner does."

"How are you so confident all the time? I'm in awe of you Harry."

He laces his fingers with mine, kissing the back of my hand.

"I told you, I'm not always confident. I've learned to appear that way even when I'm not sure of myself. In the entertainment business you need to master this skill, or you'll get eaten alive." He giggles. "I have my own insecurities, and it's not always easy to manage. There's been so many moments that I've questioned whether I'm worthy of your love."

Our conversation is making evident a bit of sadness that I hadn't seen before. I'm not happy about it, but in some strange way it humanizes him even more. Most of the time he seems larger than life, but he really is no different than the rest of us. The more we talk about these feelings the more questions I get answered, and suddenly things are crystal clear.

"It sounds like we both have complete faith in the abilities of the other, but not so much in ourselves."

I squeeze his hand; one, two, three.

"Harry, we met for a reason, and it wasn't some crazy coincidence. Every moment we're together, I feel stronger and surer of myself. You can help me believe in myself the way I should. And I know that you need me too."

His face lights up and he kisses the back of my hand. Staying silent he absorbs the crazy whirlwind of thoughts that just came flying from my mouth.

"That was probably the boldest statement I've ever made, and to make it with such determination was liberating."

"First of all, I'm so excited to hear that. I want you to keep practicing this emancipating self-talk. And second..." He pauses. "I feel like I can do anything when we're together. Without a doubt I'd sacrifice my life to protect you, which I'd do for anyone I care about."

He takes a few deep breaths before continuing.

"But there's something different about you; I know I'm not the only one that would make that sacrifice if it was needed. I've struggled with loneliness for years. It feels like people only want something from me that involves my celebrity status. Don't get me wrong, I have some great friends that would do anything for me, but no one has made me believe they'll protect my heart in the way that you can."

"You have my promise, I'll always protect it. I love you Harry."

Still holding my hand with our fingers woven together, he pulls me close to rest his lips on mine.

"I'm so madly in love with you Will."

He continues gently kissing me for a few moments before luring his lips away from mine. Staring at me in amazement, grinning like a content child.

"We'll continue our conversation later, but I want you to eat some more Baby."

***

"Thank you so much for dinner, it was perfect."

"Perfect huh? I'll take that."

He smiles victoriously and stands to take the leftover food and dishes to the kitchen.

"Here Babe, let me help you."

He places his hand gently on my shoulder and shakes his head.

"I'm taking care of you tonight. Just get comfy." He leans down to kiss me on top of my head. "I'll be right back."

A gentle smile creeps onto my face as I survey my beautiful surroundings again. I stare at the melodic movement of the flames in the fireplace. It's very soothing, allowing my mind to happily wander around the world of possibilities for us. For the first time in working memory, my thoughts aren't derailed by the what ifs and the possible negative outcomes, my entire outlook has changed.

I've been concerned about how Lark and Lily will handle me dating him, how it will affect their lives. I've always focused on what's best for them, I never considered my own wellbeing or why that would be healthy for them too.

When I'm with Harry my heart and mind came together, I'm figuring out that my girls deserve a happy mom. I cover my mouth, giggling and tearing up at the same time. I'm astonished how simple the concept of being joyful is, it's my turn to feel it and for once I'm not ashamed to take what's mine.

When he makes his way back to the living room, he joins me again on the floor. I can't imagine anything feeling better than being held in his arms by the fire. This moment is splendidly romantic, the whole night is.

"What are you thinking about Love?"

"Ever since the girls were born, I wanted what was best for them. I guess I thought in order to do that, I had to neglect my wants and needs. You've helped me figure out that having a happy mom is what's best for them."

Harry gently strokes my hair. I'm laying back on his chest with his arms around my shoulders. He whispers into my ear.

"They're lucky to have you...and so am I." His lips tenderly trace my ear lobe and down my neck. "I love you."

I hug his arms which are tightly holding me.

"I love you too Baby."

He continues to place tender kisses on my neck and collarbone. I reach gently for his hand and hold my lips on his skin.

"I'm the luckiest woman alive. You're incredible Harry."

He lets out a small giggle.

"I'm not incredible without you."

I slide his arms off my shoulders turning to face him. Doe eyed, I gaze at him laying my body over his. Taking his cheeks in my hands, I slowly yet deeply kiss him. My tongue caresses over his. He lets out a little moan as he grows hard in his loose trousers.

"So, what's this, you're seducing me now? That's my job Beautiful."

"I don't see anywhere in my job description that says I always have to be the seduced. Be quiet and let me take care of you."

I'm still resting my body on his, grinding my core against his cock. Making him gasp at the sudden friction. My lips focus their attention on his neck, collarbones and chest for a while. Every round of kisses creep lower and lower down his abdomen. I seductively smile as my lips linger on his skin.

Sliding my hand under the waist of his pants, I begin massaging him. His back arches bringing his body closer to mine, begging for more attention.

"Oh my god..."

"Does that feel good?"

"So fucking good..." He shudders again.

I sit up on my knees and back away, his eyes begging me to come back. My hands slowly creep to the belt of the robe which is still draped over my body. Quickly I loosen the knot and Harry gasps waiting for my next move. I let it fall off my shoulders, piling gently on the floor.

He moans as I continue my slow torture. Never have I been this comfortable while allowing myself to be so vulnerable. Kneeling in front of him, I'm completely naked. One of my hands starts to massage my breast as the other finds its way to my dripping core.

"I'm so wet Baby."

He's attempting to come closer, I shake my head no. Silently he's been commanded to stay, and he valiantly tries to comply.

I rub my clit in front of him, his eyes wanton with lust. My pace increases, I rub harder and faster, giving him a proper show. He continues moaning my name.

"I wanna feel you Willow, please let me touch." Once again, I shake my head, watching the shadows created by the fire dance on his bare chest. "Oh god, uhhh."

I refuse to stop pleasuring myself. One moment I'm circling my sensitive bundle of nerves, the next I'm three fingers deep screaming his name.

"Oh fuck, Harry..."

"Baby I can't take it anymore. Please!"

I ignore his request, bringing myself to climax. I cum all over my fingers as he watches in disbelief.

"Holy fuck that was so hot. Give me your fingers, I wanna lick your sweet pussy off them right now."

I motion with my index finger for him to come to me. Accepting my invitation, crawling to mirror my stance. Like an animal, he plunges my fingers into his mouth. His tongue wildly circling, making sure to get in between each digit.

"Oh fuck, you taste so good."

As he's breathless and panting, I decide to show some mercy by pulling his pants to his knees. My hand gets quickly pushed away , and his payback begins.

"I suppose you think you're cute teasing me like that. I know how to play this game too Darling. Stay where you are, put your hands behind your back. No touching me or yourself."

Doing as I'm told; I lace my fingers together. I'll need to control myself by keeping them occupied.

"That's a good girl."

Harry has me at his mercy now. I'm trying to muster the courage and stamina this adventure will require.

He finishes removing his clothes and stands to his feet. Just inches from my body, taking his hard and swollen cock rubbing it slowly. When he picks up speed, his grip tightens. Looking down, taunting me with his words.

"Oh my god Willow, this feels so good. I bet you wanna touch me right now, don't you? You want your delicate fingers tightly wrapped around my shaft. Working it until I release my cum and it drips down your fingers."

"This is so unfair. I'm begging you please. I'll do anything you want; I just need to touch you."

Giving me a taste of my own medicine, he ignores my pleas. Grunting and continuing to vigorously rub his dick in my face.

"I'm so close, open your mouth. Finish me off, let me fuck your face."

I eagerly take him into the back of my throat, massaging with my tongue. His body tightens and his breathing is out of control.

"Get ready, I'm gonna cum."

He grabs two fistfuls of my hair plunging himself deeper into my mouth. I feel his warm cum shoot down the back of my throat.

"That's it, Baby Girl swallow all of it."

I loudly moan, loving to suck him off just as much as he likes me doing it. As his throbbing ends, I slowly take him from my mouth making a popping sound. Offering him a wink and seductive smile.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Very, and we're gonna have to do that more often. But I'm exhausted, come lay with me."

Harry takes me gently by the shoulders and lays me in front of the fire with his body next to mine.

"I can't believe I found you. You're the best birthday present ever. I love you Willow Jasmine."

"I love you too Harry Edward."

"Goodnight Angel."

"Goodnight my love."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

My Ex-Stepfather Shyla द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
16.4K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
648K 16.1K 95
#1 in harrystyles (19/09/2018) #1 in firststory (25/09/2018) ME & YOU BOOK 2 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Are you okay?" I ask him as we're both...