Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

Bởi repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~30~

7.6K 253 15
Bởi repunzel0313

Song that they dance to : Mamacita by Rak Su.

Freyah Kent:

The morning light shone through the room blinding my tired eyes. I slowly adjusted to the light realising that I was no longer on the kitchen floor but in a cosy bed. I looked down and saw that I was being crushed by none other than my green-eyed man, his left hand firmly grasping my boob and that's when I saw that I was, in fact, bra-less and only in the white panties that I had under my dress. Oliver was shirtless, hugging me close to his warm body, his head nestled just above my chest, his soft breath tickling my neck.

I started running my hand through his hair the other tracing the features on his face. The small beauty spot on the corner of his lip, the small scar on the side of his jaw, his bushy eyebrows, his slightly crooked nose, his long lashes. I couldn't help myself, I didn't want to wake him as last night was tough on him and he looked so peaceful sleeping, I couldn't bear waking him from this peace.

I slowly felt him shift on my chest, rubbing himself against my boobs, breathing in deeply. His free hand he started tracing the dips and curves of my body as is remembering them.

"Morning my sleepy boy." I cooed, my accent seemed thicker than usual this morning.

"Mmm say that again." He moaned his eyes still closed. I giggled at him continuously running a hand in his hair.

"My wee sleepy boy," I whispered in his ear making the both of us shiver.

His eyes flashed open meeting with mine, a soft smile gracing his lips as he analysed my face. He stayed staring at each other for a few moments, getting lost in each other's eyes. Both telling a story, keeping a secret from each other that neither wanted to reveal.

"How did we end up here? I Clearly remember falling asleep in the kitchen." I spoke up snapping us both out of whatever trance we were in.

"I woke up in your arms and you were in a very awkward position that didn't look very comfortable so I brought you to bed and got you out of your dress and took your bra off because I know you don't like sleeping in it. I wanted to make sure you were comfortable."

He confessed, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you for bringing me back to the bed, I think I would have been cranky if I woke up on the kitchen floor." I laughed.

He moved his left hand to my other boob and started playing with them making me roll my eyes at his attention span.

Ugh, men.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Ok, I guess." He mumbled trailing kisses down my neck to my chest.

"But I know what will make feel a lot better. I think you can help." He pulled his head away staring deeply into my eyes, his gaze shifting from my eyes to my lips.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" I rhetorically asked knowing that he was horny.

"Let me show you."

His lips came crashing down on mine and well we occupied that morning very well.

---------------

We were walking int he busy streets of Miami, hand in hand with Ollie. I had managed to drag him out of bed and explore the city. I used to love walking down the docks and mixing with the people that lived there.

The sea breeze, the music, the food and just the atmosphere I had missed since I moved.

"Oh look there!" I squealed seeing a street musician.

I let go of Ollie's hand making his scream after me, but I just ran in front of the musician and started dancing. I threw my heels off and danced to the steady beat. I missed being this free.

I attracted a crowd as the musician started playing for me making me laugh and let loose. My eyes caught Oliver's, some unknown emotion flashed through his eyes but was gone as soon as it came.

I gestured for him to come and dance with me, but of course, he became a stone cold gang leader and was playing too cool for school. I was having none of it. I ran to him like a child, the shirt of my dress swinging as I did.

"Dance with me, Ollie. Come." I smiled brightly at him, taking his hand and dragging him with me to where I was.

I couldn't stop laughing and dancing with Wolf to the music. He twirled me around and brought me back to his chest, our bodies holding into one as we glided across the cobbled stoned ground.

The music came to an end, people cheering us on. Ollie and I bowed at the clapping crowd, clapping and cheering on the musician that was incredible. I left a few bills for him.

"Well, well well, isn't it my little Mamacita." I heard a deep voice with a thick Hispanic accent behind me.

In the flash of an eye, he was held at gunpoint by Oliver. I opened my mouth and ran into the man's arms.

"Santiago!" I squealed jumping into his arms.

"Freyah, what the hell are you doing?" I heard Wolf growl out his gun still up and ready to shoot.

"What the hell are you doing? Put the damn gun away, I'm hugging the man not strangling him." I rolled my eyes pulling away from San and walking over to my Ollie.

"I know him, it's ok." I placed my hand over his making him put the gun away.

"You care to introduce me to your friend here?" Santiago stepped forward.

"San, this is Wolfgang. Ollie, this is Santiago. He thought me to dance." I smiled remembering the first time I came to America.

They shook hands, but I could feel that Wolf had a reserve when it came to him. I just rubbed it off, this man was like a grandfather to me. He wasn't extremely old, rocking the salt and pepper hair look but he was there for me when no one was.

"Why don't you come to the shack, Rosie will love to see you again Mamacita. So would the boys." He pleaded. I looked over to Wolf who stayed emotionless.

I really wanted to go, I missed them and I left in such a rush last time that I didn't even get to say goodbye.

"Ollie? Can we go? Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes, pouting.

He huffed but nodded his head.

"Ok Fire. But just because I want to be happy we will go." I smiled up at him, tip-toeing to kiss his lips.

I could feel Santiago's gaze on us. He was no fool, he knew exactly who Wolf was, I mean the Mortimer's to have familiar traits, especially he looks exactly like his dad and with his name you are sure not to go unnoticed.

You see, Santiago was the man that took me under his wing and treated me as his own. He and his wife Rosie are the only people besides Tony who know what happened to me and why I left Ireland. And thanks to them I have the bested friend I could ever ask for, Tony. He is their youngest son and had him very late, that's why I consider them as grandparents rather than parents.

He didn't have far to walk from where we were to the shack. I could already hear the music playing when we were only a few feet away. It was a little place down by the docks in the rough area. I say small but in reality, it is just a facade for the casino in the basement alongside other illegal activities.

We stepped in the shack, waiters balancing trays full of drinks on trying to avoid the dancers all over the place, the live music, the chatting... basically, everything was as it was before I left.

"It hasn't changed a bit," I said in awe looking around.

"Not one bit," Santiago added.

I was still holding on to Ollie's hand, dragging him through the dancers until we reached a certain spot in the Shack.

"Rosie!" I yelled.

The look on her face was priceless and almost brought me to tears. She took me in her arms making me let go of Oliver's hand.

"Oh I missed you so much my Little Freedom." she sobbed.

"I missed you too. Tony will be so jealous when I tell him I saw the both of you." I smiled pulling away.

"He will get jealous over nothing that boy." We both laughed at that.

"And who's this young man?" She questioned eying Wolf up and down.

"This.." I stepped away hooking my arm around Ollie's.

"Is my boyfriend, Wolfgang." The words were still foreign in my mouth.

"Pleasure to meet you." His voice seemed deeper than usual getting me hot and bothered all over again.

"FREYAH!" Rosie was about to bombard Wolf with questions but she was cut off by my name being yelled by a very familiar set of voices.

I didn't even have time to turn around that I was crashed into a hug, separating me from Ollie again which made his growl. Weirdo.

"Ashley! Jamaal! Miles! Mustafa! Oxygen is not flowing." I pointed out.

"Oh sorry, Frey." Miles rubbed the back of his neck once they all pulled away.

"Fire. Who's this?" I could hear the sharp edge in Wolf's voice.

Was he jealous?

I shook the thought away and introduces the boys to him.

"These were all my dancing buddies when I started to learn all the dances such as the samba, the tango and so forth. But their playing field is music." I smiled at them.

It feels like I never left.

"Want to do like old times? We wrote a song especially for you. I hope you have your dancing shoes on." Ashley pointed to my feet.

I smirked over to him. "I always have them on."

He ruffled my hair before they made their way on stage to set up.

"Dance with me?" I gave a flirty smile to my Ollie.

He gave me a side smile, pulling me closer to his chest and kissing my lips as if marking his territory in front of the others here.

"How could I refuse you my little Fire?"

We made our way to the dance floor as the music started to play. [ play song above to set you in the mood]

I walked around Ollie while keeping my hand on his shoulder. When the boys started singing he grabbed my hand and we engaged in a very hot and sensual rumba.

The song came to an end, Oliver dipped me down, his left arm around my waist preventing me from falling while his right hand trailed down my body until he reached my waist to hoist me up against his body again.

We were both panting hard, eyes on each other, blocking out the claps and cheers until our moment was broken by someone I had completely forgotten about.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it little miss Hoe back for some more slut shaming."

_____________________________

oooohhh

 so we discover another part of Freyah's past and Tony's parents!

who do you think this unwanted guest is? 

will Wolf discover more about Freyah's past? will he stay?

stay tuned to find out what is going to happen...

xoxoxo

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

655K 21K 79
After Rose and Kendyn, Wolf and Freyah, it's finally time for Damon. The Mortimer is back in business and the eldest of the gang has found himself i...
1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
163K 2.6K 45
[TO BE EDITED] Book #1 (Princess of Greece) "I have offer for you." I start. "Hmm interesting." He walks towards me and takes cigar pack from nightst...