Changed feelings || J.JK FF...

By Anonymousxmochi

Where Y/N fell into depression when her parents died. Will the new boy be able to help her out of it? [WARNIN... More

Preview.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 [unedited]
Chapter 4 [unedited]
Chapter 5 [unedited]
Chapter 6 [unedited]
Chapter 7 [unedited]
Chapter 8 [unedited]
Chapter 10 [unedited]
Chapter 11 [unedited]
Chapter 12 [unedited]
Chapter 13 [unedited]
Chapter 14 [unedited]
Chapter 15 (END) [unedited]
A/N
Rewrite?

Chapter 9 [unedited]

1.1K 30 0
By Anonymousxmochi

Y/N P.O.V.
You: Oh uh... I need to tell you something Mrs. Jeon.
I get overwhelmed with feelings as I think about my parents again. Mrs. Jeon notices this.
Mrs. Jeon: Oh my, what's wrong dear?
I look at her with tears in my eyes trying to hold them back as I tell her.
You: Well my parents, 5 years ago they-they...
I can't hold it anymore and start crying. Mrs. Jeon pulls me in a warm hug.
Mrs. Jeon: I'm sorry dear... Do you have any family?
I shake my head.
Mrs. Jeon: Well just know you're welcome here anytime you want. I'll be here for you and so will Jungkook.
I get out of the hug and look her in the eyes.
You: Thank you so much Mrs. Jeon, what can I do in return?
Mrs. Jeon shakes her head and gives me that kind smile again.
Mrs. Jeon: Nothing, just take care of Jungkook.
I nod at her. But why would she ask me to take care of him?
We walk to the living room and I still have red puffy eyes, as soon as Jungkook sees this he fastly comes over to me.
Jungkook: What happened? Why did you cry? Are you hurt?
You: It's nothing, really. But I should get going.
He still looks worried, but eventually he walks me to the door.
You: Thank you for today it was fun. And thank your mom again for me for the food, it was delicious.
I smiled at him and wanted to walk away but he pulled me in a hug. I could feel my cheeks burn up.
Jungkook: I will. Now go home before it gets really dark and maybe dangerous, I want you to be safe.
I feel his lips on my forehead as he pulled away.
Jungkook: See you Monday! Bye Y/N, stay safe.
I stand there with a red face and smile at him.
You: Bye Kookie, see you Monday.
With that I left and walked to my own house.

Jungkook P.O.V.
Omg did I just? I kissed her! And she didn't even slap me or something like that, her face was a little red though, I hope she doesn't have a fever. I want her to be healthy. I walk back inside as I see my mom deep in thought.
Mom: Hey Jungkook, did you know about her parents?
You: Yes, it's sensitive and not mamy people know it. Is that why she was crying?
Mom: Yes, I said she could come over anytime. So open the door for her if she's here, and be nice to her.
You: Of course mom, I was the one who invited her remember? And as if I would be mean to someone, the whole reason I got to another school is because they were mean to me. I would never do something like that to someone, and I'm disgusted by people who bully other people.
Mom smiles proudly at me.
Mom: I'm happy to have two beautiful sons.
I smile at her and I go to my room, 5 minutes later my mom comes in.
Mom: Jungkook?
You: Yeah?
She gave me a mysterious smile.
Mom: I was wondering... Do you by any chance like Y/N?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 4.1K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a talented wealthy guy who attends a private school. He got everything everyone wants except one thing. Friendship. He needs a frie...
290K 12.3K 87
⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ Taehyung, A lonely nerdy kid, suffering from mental disorders, developed over his lifetime. His only friend being his cousin Park Ji...
11.5K 378 10
Love for Taehyung turn into hates and Jungkook regret it so much. WARNING ⚠ SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SELF HARM DEATH This story mean no harm to everyone...
2.9M 128K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...