Mob of the dead crew x reader...

נכתב על ידי Codisthebest_1014

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. עוד

Requests are open!!
Billy x weasel
When you prank them
The bug

When he hears you singing

230 3 1
נכתב על ידי Codisthebest_1014

Billy: you were sitting on your bunk and singing what a shame by shine down. He stopped and listened to every bit of it. He even hummed along to a little bit, watching you. He loves it when you sing, because it lightens up the mood every time.

Weasel: as you were waiting for him to get out of the shower, you were singing new divide by Linkin Park. He paused what he was doing, and listened. You got up, and danced around the shower room, graceful as a leopard. He wrapped a towel around himself, and danced with you. "You know anything else because that was amazing" he said, slightly blushing. You giggled and hugged him, "I might" you said with a yawn. 

Sal: as you were falling asleep you were singing buried beneath by red. He looked at you and smiled, as you finished singing and curled up on his lap in a ball. 

Finn: you were sad so you decided to sing leave out all the rest by Linkin Park. He sat next to you and sang quietly along with you. Then when you were finished he kissed you and asked "know anything else? Because you sing like an angel". 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...