Kiwi | Harry Styles

By Lollipop2204

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking all over for you." Jessi... More

Introduction
Prologue
One*
Two*
Three*
Four*
Five*
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Epilogue
Author's Note

Eight

4.1K 111 75
By Lollipop2204

Jessi

We'd been at the venue for a few hours now. Harry was around, somewhere. To be honest I was trying to avoid him, not being able to touch him was driving me crazy. And Niall and Lorena weren't much help they'd been joined at the lips for hours now. So when I saw Zayn walk passed I literally leapt out of my chair and followed after him.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked.

"My dressing room" he replied.

"Can I come with you? I can't sit with those two any longer" I complained, pointing to Niall and Lori who hadn't even noticed I'd gone.

"Sure" Zayn smiled sympathetically, walking through the door with his name on it.

"Thank you" I smiled as he held the door open for me. "I like your necklace. What is that? Antlers?"

"Yeah" He grinned, before taking it off and placing it around my neck. "You can have it. I was planning on wearing a different one anyway."

"Zayn. I can't take this" I took it off and handed it back to him. It was way to generous.

"Seriously, take it. I have two of them anyway" He held up his hand refusing to take it back off of me.

"Okay. But I will pay you back." He just shrugged.

"Consider it payment for your drawing. I sent it to my Mum, it made her day. And besides it looks better on you" he smiled. "Where's Harry? I'm surprised he let you out of his sight. I don't think he ever stops talking about you."

"Not sure. I'm avoiding him. He doesn't want Modest to know about us so we're pretending we don't know each other" I sighed, sitting down on the huge white sofa.

"That sucks." Zayn said, sitting down on the floor. You nodded in response.

"What's your favourite Little Mix song?" I asked scrolling through youtube on my phone. I needed a distraction from thinking about Harry.

"I like Move" he replied. I typed it in and pressed play.

"Oh yeah. I've heard this" I said, dancing in my seat. Lori had definitely played this before. 

"The guys would tease me so much if they heard this" Zayn chuckled.

"Are you seriously listening to little mix?" Louis poked his head in the door, immediately confirming Zayn's point.

"Come dance with us Louis" I laughed.

"Oh Hi! I'd heard you were here. I want to apologise for what I said the other day and also thank you for not saying anything to Hazza" He smiled and closed the door behind him.

"That's okay. I'd like us to be friends" I smiled, shutting off the music.

"Me too. Come on I've got something better we can do" He laughed as me and Zayn followed him. He ran passed all the dressing rooms, me and Zayn running to keep up with him. I felt a pair of hands grip me around the waist, pulling me through a door, before it closed.

"Where are you running off to?" Harry smiled. His body pinned me up against the wall.

"I don't know. Louis said he had something fun for us to do. I hate not being able to touch you" I exhaled. Him being this close instantly set my body on fire.

"Me too. I've hardly seen you" He kissed my neck, forcing me to swallow a moan. "What's this?" His hand ran down the silver necklace Zayn had given me.

"Isn't it awesome? Zayn gave it to me" I smiled.

"Yeah. It suits you" Harry sighed dramatically as he pulled away from me.

"Harry Styles, are you jealous?" I teased, stepping towards him. It was so cute and ridiculously flattering, that he'd be jealous over me.

"Maybe a little" He blushed. I stood on my tip toes and pulled him down towards me so I could kiss him. He smelled so good, that it just made me want more of him. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around him and deepened our kiss. I loved the way his tongue danced perfectly with mine, sending little shivers down my spine.

"Harry" a woman's voice rang as the door swung open. "Oh, sorry" She exclaimed and quickly disappeared again. Harry laughed into my shoulder before he put me down, gently.

"Who was that?" I asked, trying to cool down from our steamy kiss

"Lou. It's fine. She won't say anything" He smiled. "Come on, come with me" He grinned and walked out the room. I followed closely behind him, my eyes flicking down to watch his ass on more than one occasion. He walked through a set of double doors and then another set and suddenly we were in a huge open space. Zayn sped passed me on a golf buggy, soon followed by Louis. He stopped his buggy and ran to jump on Zayn's. Harry ran and got on the empty buggy.

"You coming?" He shouted with a huge grin on his face. I ran after him and jumped on the buggy, "you better hold on" He instructed before speeding off after Zayn and Louis. This was fun, although not that you could tell from the look on Harry's face. He was taking it very seriously which just made it even funnier when he almost toppled the golf buggy.

"Are you laughing at me?" He pouted.

"Are you sure you know how to drive?" I teased. He suddenly turned a corner and brought the buggy to a stop underneath a staircase. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. His thumb running teasingly along my lips.

"Your lips drive me crazy" His eyes were doing that thing again, where it felt like they saw into my soul.

"Everything about you drives me crazy. I find it quite terrifying" I confessed. Harry smiled, his dimples on full display. I kissed him passionately. I didn't care if anyone saw us. I felt goosebumps prickle all over my body. He slid his hands under my t-shirt and I was overwhelmed with longing for him. His phone rang in his pocket and it made me jump. I sighed as he pulled away from me.

"Hey Lou" He answered. "OK, I'll be there in a second." He sighed as he hung up. "I have to go." He kissed me before jumping off the golf buggy. I got up to follow him but he stopped me. "It's okay. Stay here. Have fun with Louis and Zayn. I won't be long" He smiled, his eyes watching me as he backed round the corner. I let out a long sigh, everything suddenly seemed less fun without him.

Harry

I sat down in the chair and waited for Lou to get started on my hair but she was just standing there, grinning at me.

"What?" She was weirding me out.

"Is that the Daisy girl?" She clapped her hands excitedly. I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my face. "I'll take that as a yes. What's her name again?"

"Jessi" I wished I hadn't stopped her from coming with me but I wanted her to have a good time. And let's face it, watching me get my hair done while we pretended we didn't know each other was hardly what you'd call fun.

"So are you going to introduce us?" Lou nudged my arm.

"Depends" I smiled. I could tell I was annoying her.

"What do you mean, depends?" She whined as she started on my hair.

"Are you going to interrogate her? Can you act normal because management don't know about her and I'd like to keep it that way? Are you going to embarrass me?" I grinned.

"Shut up you clown, I just want to meet the girl who's put that dopey grin on your face" Lou smacked my head.

"I don't have a dopey grin" I protested. She chuckled loudly. "I don't" I huffed.

"Tell me about her" She commanded once she'd eventually stopped laughing at me.

"She's awesome. She's smart and funny and super talented. She's a photographer. Her friend showed me some of her photographs, and they are beautiful, Lou. She's also really pretty and she doesn't even realise how awesome she is." I gushed. There weren't enough words in the universe to accurately describe how wonderful this girl was and somehow I'd managed to get her to agree to go out with me.

"I like seeing you happy" Lou said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi, do you mind if I sit in here?" I heard Jessi's voice behind me and I spun round in my chair. I'd completely forgot Lou had a chunk of my hair in the brush, it hurt so bad as it yanked my head backwards. I heard Lou and Jessi laugh at me.

"My name's Jessi" Jessi said.

"I'm Louise or Lou. I like your hair." Lou smiled.

"Thanks. My friend did it. She's amazing. You've probably seen her, she's the girl permanently stuck to Niall" Jessi giggled.

"Blonde hair, wearing a Niall Horan top?" Lou asked.

"That's her" Jess smiled and she quickly glanced at me for about the tenth time since she walked in. She was making my heart race.

"Did Zayn give you that necklace?" Lou asked.

"Yeah, isn't it awesome?" Jess smiled, absentmindedly running the chain through her fingers. Jealousy started to rise in my body, without thinking I put my arm out and pulled her onto my lap.

"Can you believe him, Harry? I've been asking him if I can borrow that necklace for months" Lou complained. I shrugged.

"Hey, I don't think I should be sitting here" Jess whispered in my ear. Her coconut shampoo filling my nostrils as she got closer to me. Suddenly Lou started coughing. I realised why too late.

"Harry!" I recognised Helen's voice. My body tensed up and Jessi noticed. I stroked her arm trying to ease the look of fear in her eyes.

"Hi Helen" I replied, it took all my strength to keep my voice normal.

"You're the little blonde girl's friend, aren't you? You should run along, she's probably looking for you" Helen said, her eyes fixed on Jessi.

"I'm fine where I am, thanks" Jessi replied and the look on her face told me she was just as surprised as I was that she said those words out loud. I had to fight to suppress my smile though.

"I'll bet you are, love but I need to talk to Harry" Helen tried a smile but it just looked crooked. 'It's okay' I mouthed to Jessi and she got up and left, her eyes fixed on me as she made her way passed Helen and out the door. "My my, you do have quite an effect on them, don't you?" Helen smirked.

"So should I leave too?" Lou interrupted.

"If you like" Helen shrugged. "So what were you and Niall playing at last night? I know it was your plan, Niall wouldn't do something like that of his own accord. I'm just glad you've given up on this girlfriend nonsense. At least I'm assuming that's the case considering the rumours I've been hearing about you and a female guest in the hotel pool this morning. Not to mention your little display when I walked in." I just looked at her blankly. She seemed to be assuming that dinner, the pool and her walking in on me and Jessi weren't related to the fact I said I had a girlfriend. "Earth to Harry, can you hear me?"

"I'm not deaf. I just don't understand what you're telling me or asking me?" I snapped.

"No more sneaking out and you're single again, right? Single Harry is much easier to market" She smiled, that crooked smile again.

"Not single and I've already spoken to Paul about last night. We came to an agreement" I smiled, pleased I'd knocked that stupid smile off her face.

"You'll have to tell us who she is eventually." The smile appeared on her face again.

"Maybe I will tell you one day, maybe I won't. That's my choice" I replied.

"Are you almost finished? I have a deadline to work to." Lou asked.

"Ok. I'm going. I will find her Harry" Helen said, walking away. I watched her leave. I know she wouldn't give up but I think she underestimated how much I wanted to protect Jessi from her crap.

"She really gets on my nerves" Lou said, spinning my chair around to face the mirror again.

"I suppose it's her job but she is pretty horrible about it. That's why I prefer to deal with Paul. I wish I could see her face tonight when she realises I'm not there" I blurted out.

"WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Lou yelled. I hadn't meant to tell her that but I was surprised by her reaction.

"Nowhere. I'm staying here an extra night" I smiled as my thoughts turned back to Jessi. Why did Zayn give her that necklace if he wouldn't even let Lou borrow it? "Lou, do you think Jessi likes Zayn?" I wasn't in the least bit artistic, well not in a drawing sense. Zayn was the good looking, mysterious one. I was just the one with the long hair.

"They definitely seem to have a bond but I saw the way she looks at you. She likes you, Harry" She placed her hands on my shoulders. "Plus I don't think it would be a bad thing for Zayn to have somebody around that he has things in common with. It might make him feel more at home again." It was true. Everyone knew Zayn was unhappy, we were all doing our best to cheer him up but nothing seemed to be working and Louis became apoplectic every time he was late or disappeared. Maybe Jessi could help. "All done." Lou smiled.

"Thanks Lou. It looks great" I jumped up from the chair and went to find Jessi.

"If you see Louis. Send him this way" She yelled after me. I walked through the double doors to where the golf buggies were but both were empty so she wasn't here. I pulled out my phone and quickly wrote a message, "Hey baby, where are you? H x." and headed to the dressing rooms. I checked mine but it was empty, I hadn't really expected to find her there anyway. I knocked on the door of Niall's dressing room and swung open the door when he answered. "Have you seen Jessi?" I asked, when I realised it was just Niall and Lorena who were there.

"She was with Louis last time I saw her" Lorena smiled. I closed the door and headed to Louis' dressing room but it was empty, just like mine. I checked my phone. No reply. I heard noise coming from Liam's dressing room so I knocked on his door next.

"Come in" I heard Liam yell. "Hey Hazza, come play with us. We're playing truth or dare" He smiled. But my attention was on Jessi, she was sat on the floor between Zayn's legs, he was sat on the sofa behind her. She smiled at me and patted the floor beside her, indicating for me to sit down but jealousy and anger were raging through my body.

"Get off my girlfriend" I growled, glaring at Zayn.

"I'm not touching her" He laughed and held up his hands. Something inside me snapped. I was going to throttle him. I charged across the room until suddenly Jessi was in my way. I hadn't even seen her get up.

"Hey knucklehead, what are you doing?" She said, looking up at me with a bemused look on her face. I paused and looked down at my hands balled into fists. What was I doing? I was about to punch Zayn and for what, sitting on a sofa behind my girlfriend?

"I don't know. Sorry Zayn." I mumbled, feeling like an idiot.

"It's all good, bro" Zayn smiled.

"Okay, how the fuck did you do that? We all usually just have to get out of Harry's way and wait for him to stop throwing things when he's angry" Liam said. Louis was nodding beside him.

"Well she's much prettier than you idiots." I smiled, pulling her down on the sofa beside me. "So whose go is it?"

"Well Jessi here was just about to call the seventh person in her contacts and she can only answer with lines from the Best Song Ever" Louis laughed.

"I've done that already" Jessi smiled innocently.

"Nice try" Liam and Louis said. She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone and scrolled through the contacts.

"Who is it?" I asked. I saw her type a text to Lorena.

"Danny" She shook her head.

"The guy from the bar? Does he even know who we are?" I laughed.

"Probably not but it's not the worst person I could have gotten" She said, dialing his number and setting it on speakerphone.

"Hey Jessi, what's up angel?"

"Maybe it's the way she walked, ow"

"Okay?"

"Straight into my heart and stole it"

"Hmm.."

"Through the doors and passed the guards, ow, just like she already owned it"

"Jess, are you drunk?"

"I said, can you give it back to me? She said, never in your wildest dreams" I smiled as she was now just properly belting it out. We could hear Danny laughing. "And we danced all night to the best song ever"

"This is that stupid boyband isn't it? I hope you are staying away from that curly haired one"

"He said I had a dirty mouth, But he kissed me like he meant it" I had to stop myself from laughing and everyone else was the same.

"You are crazy. Have fun. I'll see you on Tuesday" He said and hung up. Everyone started laughing.

"That was awesome. Who is he?" Louis asked.

"My Mum's best friend" She laughed but I saw a sadness in her eyes, nobody else noticed though.

"He doesn't like you much. When did you meet him?" Liam nodded at me.

"He was at the bar when I met up with Jessi." I replied. I had a feeling he hadn't liked me.

"You mean when you psycho stalked her to the bar?" Niall chuckled as he walked into the room with Lorena. "Ed told me" He added.

"I did not psycho stalk her" I protested. Jess squeezed my hand.

"Well you did a little but I think it was romantic" Lorena said. Louis, Liam and Zayn were just looking at me waiting on an explanation.

"Jessi and Lorena came to our signing on Tuesday" I started. "Remember? Jessi had on that cool hat?"

"Yeah. I remember you making an idiot of yourself trying to show off" Louis laughed.

"Anyway" I continued, ignoring him. "I wrote my number in her C.D. but she didn't call, Lorena texted me instead."

"Yeah. Jessi had no idea what I'd done until you turned up at the bar. She was adamant she wasn't interested. I knew I was right though" Lorena smiled.

"This does sound a bit psycho, Hazza." Liam said.

"Whatever Liam, it worked. Didn't it?" I smiled turning to look at Jessi. She smiled back at me as she continued to hold my hand.

"So I think it's Harry's turn for a truth or dare!" Louis said but I wasn't listening because Jessi had just whispered that she was glad I psycho stalked her. I wanted to kiss her but I knew Helen was around and now we were all in the same room, it was more likely that she'd appear at some point.

"So truth or dare, Harry?" Zayn asked.

"Dare" I had to if Jessi had picked dare. Louis picked out the dare from the bowl.

"Show us the last photo on your phone" He said.

"Not the work phone" Niall shouted.

"Wait. Hang on. How can I not have noticed you have two phones?" Jessi laughed as I pulled them both out of my pockets.

"Didn't you notice that it kept changing colours?" Zayn nudged her.

"No" She blushed, turning my work phone over in her hand and realising it was pink. I found the last photo on my phone and held it up for everyone to see.

"Boring." Louis yelled.

"Hey, is that us?" Jessi asked, peaking everyone's interest again.

"Yeah" I smiled. It was a picture of us watching the sunset on Thursday night. I'd gotten Mark to take it.

"Can you send me it? How did you even get that picture?" She smiled.

"I'm a psycho stalker remember?" I smirked. She playfully smacked my arm and I felt happy as I saw the huge grin on her face as she opened the photo on her phone. Everyone had started playing again. Lorena had picked a truth.

"If you could only use one swear word for the rest of your life what would it be?" Zayn read out.

"Va te faire foutre" She replied. Everyone but Jessi looked at her blankly.

"What does that mean?" Niall asked.

"It means go fuck yourself" Lorena blushed. Louis made her repeat it back in French about three times. I guessed some paparazzi would get some horrendous butchering of the phrase yelled at them next time he was out. 

I smiled happily to myself as Jessi moved closer to me, our bodies as close as it was possible to get without actually hugging. I was glad today had turned out to be fun, even if I couldn't treat Jess exactly the way I wanted too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 316 116
There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being single. By chance, he stumbles upon a video...
31.4K 959 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
40.3K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...