Wolf's little kitten

Od milalalalalalala

A story about wolf and his little kitten. Více

Part 1

174 4 3
Od milalalalalalala

A big black wolf ran fast through the forest. It was dark night. The snow was over. He knew he had to go faster. The need to... he didn't no what he needed. The need to be there... he didn't know where exactly. But he ran and ran.

Then he started to smell something. Something so sweet and fresh like home. Not like home by meaning a house, but like HOME.

The wolf started to slow down the speed. He didn't actually know where to go but his body knew. He bend his head down, smelled the ground and went left.

After several minutes he finally herd the sound. It was so tiny, so soft and sweet. That was the time when he saw what he needed.

A very small newborn kitty was laying in the snow trembling. It's eyes were closed, probably because kitty is too young to open them and see the world.

He came to the little ball of furr and started to sniff it. In that very moment he realize it was her, and then came realization that it was his mate.

Please let me know what you think about this short one. That will really help me. X.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3M 33.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
354K 22.7K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...